Earl Grey

Say Something Nice About Someone Chain!

I’m going to try and get back to Earl Grey’s instructions because I think he would like that...

@manitou who has the most open heart of anyone and is totally fearless

@liminal_luke because he has a beautiful soul and genuinely cares about people

• Like 6

@steve who inspires by example. The fruits of your spiritual practice are evident in the way you treat people here on the board. 

@Trunk who is scrupulous and careful in his public recommendations and posts ways of looking at things and practice ideas that are both beautiful and actionable.   

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 3

Donald Trump has nice  .......   nice ......  ummmmm   ....     errrmmmm  .....      cufflinks !

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

I'm going to do the unfathomable.... I wanna forgive and say thank you to @Heartbreak

Granted you've voiced alot of rump nuggetry (but we've all been there) so...you came through with the respect(at least in our discourse)...and got me thinking pretty hard on this baby  fever insanity...yes a true leader doesn't pop off some mean bean everywhere and expect to have a million wives and a million kids...this damn life's a test...despite wanting to embody and then exceed Ghenghis Khan...there's absolutely no evidence I can have anymore kids...it's actually a real miraculous event that I was even blessed with one...so in that spirit. Thank you...and as some weird ass guy to another...don't dismiss the flower with a few scarred up leaves and petals...might bare the fruit your seeking...in that spirit, propers and respect to the rest of the bums...

Edited by Zorro Dantes
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Too bad nobody in this thread is able to follow the guidelines of the OP. But at least they're honoring the spirit of saying something nice...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

It is what is Earl Grey... Little fella had me wanting to swing on him! With the things he's been posting so I mob figured roasting him with a fiery heart...but at the same time my WHOLE deal for the last few years has been transformative healing...it won't occur if you don't address forgiveness and allow it to take root in your being...in that regard I love and wish well towards all the other bums on this forum. Y'all are very lovely people. And I love it when truth seekers connect with other truth seekers 😘

2 minutes ago, Zorro Dantes said:

It is what is Earl Grey... Little fella had me wanting to swing on him! With the things he's been posting so I mob figured roasting him with a fiery heart...but at the same time my WHOLE deal for the last few years has been transformative healing...it won't occur if you don't address forgiveness and allow it to take root in your being...in that regard I love and wish well towards all the other bums on this forum. Y'all are very lovely people. And I love it when truth seekers connect with other truth seekers 😘

Nothing to do with whom you're saying something nice about--it's reading the OP and following the structure. Go read the first post to see the structure and try to follow that instead. 

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Okay! Let's try it according to the OP.

@Earl Grey Is a great fellow and also knows his stuff and seems to be respected by everyone. I myself enjoy his posts, love the nick (although English Breakfast is better sort of tea) and despite being sceptical of many things I am sure that if anybody knows how to do the akashic reading, then it is him.

I would like to nominate @steve Who is an extremely helpful member. I very much respect him for his knowledge of and dedication to his tradition. I have some rather unpleasant experiences with some bön followers but Steve was for me always a good shining example of a decent practitioner.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Zorro Dantes said:

rump nuggetry 

:lol:

Rump nuggetry.  

Is this truly a euphemism for what I think it is?  If so....you are a marvelous and creative thinker.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, manitou said:

:lol:

Rump nuggetry.  

Is this truly a euphemism for what I think it is?  If so....you are a marvelous and creative thinker.

I didn’t know kfc nuggets came from chicken rumps...

On 3/30/2020 at 10:27 AM, Heartbreak said:

I didn’t know kfc nuggets came from chicken rumps...

LOL.  Apparently your baby is expressing displeasure with kfc -