Heartbreak

If you know Aliens run your world governments, wouldn't that change your perspective on life?

9 hours ago, Starjumper said:

When I tried to discuss Fata Morganas you played cheap word games, it reveals you like to argue on the level of a low grade troll.  So ...go shove your head back up your ass now, again.

What actually happened was, you tried to embarrass  me by saying I had no knowledge of physics and while trying to write that 'embarrassment '  ... it totally backfired on you !

:D 

PS  This is how magic works on those that try to  contend with ...

The Nungali Master !

victory-main_full.jpg

Edited by Nungali

Okay folks, its the fight you have been waiting for ; Nungali Vs  (Iron Palm ) Starjumper

We get underway  at 2 10 .... Starjumper looks a lot older than we are used to, but that s probably because he advertises himself with a picture from years ago - we can see he has lost all his hair, but still retains the grey beard .

Starjumoer starts with a series of attempts at Iron Palm strikes, which Nungali easily avoids .  Then   Nungali gives him a little pattycake in the mouth . Starjumper looks incredulous 'Where did THAT come from ! "  ( @ 2:30 ... and yes, I suppose  tooth did hurty  { a little commentating humour there  :) } )

Nungali is 'You okay Bro ?  Wanna keep going or finish now ? "   Starjumper wants to go on, but just stands there with his 'magic' palm out . Nungali advances and punches him in the head a few times and then kicks him , Starjumper seems to be unable to do anything about that  and collapses outside the ring , goes down and covers up his head with his arms .

ref awards to Nungers and he

victory-main_full.jpg&key=654643bb5d39e3

but then @  3:10 Nungali realizes Starjumper cant get up  !   he rushes in to help ; 'You guys, get the first aid kit ... you guys get a stretcher ... someone call an ambulance .... what the F  I thought that guy said he could fight ! "

Edited by Nungali