Heartbreak

If you know Aliens run your world governments, wouldn't that change your perspective on life?

8 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

Photo by Mitchell Gibson on March 21, 2020. Image may contain: text

That torus is what my energy field looks like, centered on the heart, except it's missing the beam of energy going out the head top.  I don't know about the other stuff.

1 hour ago, Starjumper said:

Look carefully you ignorant dipshit, at the picture I posted, on the right side of the picture all the black lines are going downwards, which means a Fata Morgana can never see something from underneath.  You're so clueless, yet so eager to be right you demonstrate your pathetic feeble mind.  The same as your feeble stupid MMA patty cake you play with the other dumb ass Lumbering Lumoxes.

It's the same thing you do to 'prove' that advanced civilizations did not exist in the past, you feeble minded lying lard ass moron.

In case you didn't get the message, go fuck yourself, dip shit.

A Fata Morgana  cant see any thing  from below,  above or at the same level , you idiot !

The bolded bit PROVES how stupid you are ,  I dont have to prove it , you do it yourself all the time .

1 hour ago, Starjumper said:

That torus is what my energy field looks like, centered on the heart, except it's missing the beam of energy going out the head top.  I don't know about the other stuff.

" Going out the head top "

:D  

On 2/14/2020 at 8:02 PM, Heartbreak said:

If you know Aliens run your world governments, wouldn't that change your perspective on life?

You will like this

• Haha 1

Do you realize that there is an active disinformation campaign conducted in English for dunno what reason to discredit the existences of aliens gods goddesses buddhas bodhisattvas archangels in this world?

I keep stressing the point that if all these other-dimensional beings are fake, then why are there so many temples worshipping these higher celestial beings in the eastern hemisphere?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Heartbreak said:

Do you realize that there is an active disinformation campaign conducted in English for dunno what reason to discredit the existences of aliens gods goddesses buddhas bodhisattvas archangels in this world?

I keep stressing the point that if all these other-dimensional beings are fake, then why are there so many temples worshipping these higher celestial beings in the eastern hemisphere?

He's got nuthin else folks ....  just the same old , over and over again .   Cant deliver .     As these types usually cannot .    Ho  hum .

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Nungali said:

A Fata Morgana  cant see any thing  from below,  above or at the same level , you idiot !

Wow, Numb Nuts, you sure are dumb.  I was actually shocked at your failure to apply simple scientific principles.  I guess your ego makes you a functional retard, and it explains a lot.

Since everything is a fight with you, just look up Fata Morgana on wikipedia, maybe that will help.  Here dimwit, let me help:  Fata Morgana (mirage) - Wikipedia

Your incredible stupidity, when it comes to physics, explains why you think  people with copper chisels moved the giant stones at the base of this temple, note person standing there for scale:

Baalbek-17.jpg

Or that people with ropes were going to move this:

baalbek-09.jpg

It also explains why you have no appreciation for the sophistication embedded in the Taoist internal martial arts and are only able to play MMA patty cake games with your fellow Lumbering Lummoxes.

It also explains why (getting back on topic) you are able to ignore the tens to hundreds of thousands of credible accounts of aliens.  It's because your head is so far up your ass.

I guess I shouldn't tease people who are so stupid, but ... we like it, don't we, dip shit.  Bye now.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

Just now, Starjumper said:

Wow, Numb Nuts, you sure are dumb.  I was actually shocked at your failure to apply simple scientific principles.  I guess your ego makes you a functional retard, and it explains a lot.

You embarrassed yourself again and missed the whole point

That is;  a Fatana Morgana cant 'see' anything .   But I know you still won't get it .  :D

Since everything is a fight with you, just look up Fata Morgana on wikipedia, maybe that will help.  Here, let me help, you widdle dimwit:  Fata Morgana (mirage) - Wikipedia

Your incredible stupidity, when it comes to physics, explains why you think  people with copper chisels moved the giant stones at the base of this temple, not person standing there for scale:

Baalbek-17.jpg

But I dont think that .

baalbek-09.jpg

No, I dont think the plan was to use ropes on that one at all .

It also explains why you have no appreciation for the sophistication contained in the internal arts and prefer to play MMA patty cake games with your fellow Lumbering Lummoxes.

You cant even run an argument so you just make up badly made straw men to knock them down again . 

5 minutes ago, Nungali said:

That is;  a Fatana Morgana cant 'see' anything . 

Ah, ok, it's because you are so anal retentive.  I get it.

PS, you still are really, really dumb.  Also, taking your previous posts into consideration, a liar.

Anal retentive stupid liar.  Did I miss something?

Edited by Starjumper

I am surprised that at this time and age people are still using western science to disprove magicks and the occult.

Don’t you all know that western science is all but a sham designed to prevent humanity from tapping into their spiritual potential to become super human immortals.

• Like 1

Just now, Heartbreak said:

Don’t you all know that western science is all but a sham designed to prevent humanity from tapping into their spiritual potential to become super human immortals.

Your right.

As expected after learning from master.

7 hours ago, Nungali said:

You cant even run an argument so you just make up badly made straw men to knock them down again . 

I is just copying you, dip shit, but without incorporating outright lies, like you do.  You know, you're beginning to smell more and more like an energy vampire.

I christen thee: Pathetic Worm.  Get lost Pathetic Worm.

You still have a chance to save your soul if you make amends and pray to GSmaster.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

I am surprised that at this time and age people are still using western science to disprove magicks and the occult.

It is used for that, yes, but it also is simply logic used to explain how things work, to make predictions, and to design machinery kinds of things.  Everything has its good and it's bad side ... when it comes to human interpretation.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Ah, ok, it's because you are so anal retentive.  I get it.

FINALLY   Congratulations !     They usually wizz past your head even after the 3rd explanation  (is that why you call yourself a WIZZard   :D  )  ... either , you are getting a tiny bit smarter .... or just getting used to me  - as an everyday  part of your life now .  

:)

PS, you still are really, really dumb.  Also, taking your previous posts into consideration, a liar.

Anal retentive stupid liar.  Did I miss something?

Yes,  a good use of language insults and wit .

And yes, you certainly missed a LOT . Take this for example ;

Your incredible stupidity, when it comes to physics, explains why you think  people with copper chisels moved the giant stones at the base of this temple, note person standing there for scale:

Baalbek-17.jpg

Why would I think people with copper chisels   MOVED  the giant stones at the base of the temple ???  

Maybe you meant to  write 'people with copper chisels   CARVED the giant stones ?   Even so, no I wouldnt think that either because , well, its rather stupid. Any one that has looked even slightly into this subject knows stones like that are not carved ( or even moved by :D ) copper chisels  . Rock that is quarried for blocks  is usually quarried along its fracture lines , at first .  Or if its a a large piece like the other picture , the opposite, as you dont want fracture lines through the piece .  Stone hammers and percussion crushing and grinding combined with  heating and rapid cooling ( fire and cool water ) to fracture  and also wooden wedges hammered in and soaked with water so they swell up .   Copper chisels would have been used for finer work by using an abrasive sand between the chisel and the rock, for harder rock .  A lot of people do not seem to realise that some rock, like limestone , but also other types can be fairly soft for some time after quarrying  and then become harder later when fully dried out and  exposed to the air . 

The scale of the people has little to do with it . In more recent times , pieces of stone bigger than that have been moved by people, using very primitive methods .   But I guess you have to understand basic physics to be able to comprehend this.    ;)

I already  put up the proofs and all the explanations  in the previous threads about these subjects . Here is just one I will repeat

thunderstonemoving.jpg

note people standing on it for scale , now compare to other picture ^

http://www.ancientpages.com/2018/06/14/the-thunder-stone-worlds-largest-monolith-moved-by-man/

baalbek-09.jpg

Well we do know that 'people with ropes'  DID move giant things back then ;

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5x1oYz7qkKEbpFaXuBEq

But in the case of the above block  a better technique might have been the  track and roller method , and we have evidence of that as well .

It doesnt take too many brains to figure out ;  what is the  easiest and most frictionless way of simply moving heavy / large cargo today ?   Rail and boat .   Of course  track and roller is not as efficient as modern rail  but the same principles still applied back then .  The moving may not have been the main problem , transfer would be more difficult , eg, from 'drag'  or track and roller on to a barge and then off again .

It also explains why you have no appreciation for the sophistication embedded in the Taoist internal martial arts and are only able to play MMA patty cake games with your fellow Lumbering Lummoxes.

Oh , dont get me wrong here . I DO have appreciation for the sophistication embedded in the Taoist internal martial arts , I just dont have it for what you are claiming to do . 

It also explains why (getting back on topic) you are able to ignore the tens to hundreds of thousands of credible accounts of aliens. 

I see ,   so where are these hundreds of thousands of credible accounts of aliens.  '

And why are you so angry that people dont believe in your alien  swarms ?  What psychological crutch does your belief in  hundreds of thousands of alien accounts  supply to you ?

I guess I shouldn't tease people who are so stupid, but ... we like it, don't we, dip shit.  Bye now.

I think the above speaks for itself and exposes you just as some   bar alcoholic that sits there miserable and abusing everything that is beyond his   alcoholised confusion .

That is how you are increasingly coming across here Starjumper .  Its been a degradation over the last couple of months . And I am not the only one that has observed this .   I believe you have a lot of internal anger as 'your way' is not being accepted  ... you feel very special, yet no one is really interested - no students , no book sales   -  Starjumper rage  .

And as usual ,  any further silly posts and attempts by you to   discredit others will just expose your own ignorance , like this one has done .

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

" Disprove magicks "     :)

I is just copying you, dip shit, but without incorporating outright lies, like you do.  You know, you're beginning to smell more and more like an energy vampire.

I christen thee: Pathetic Worm.  Get lost Pathetic Worm.

You still have a chance to save your soul if you make amends and pray to GSmaster.

AHA!   NOW I know what happened to you !

You prayed to his Avvy didnt you !    You thought you would try it, in desperation    (probably to get some book sales )

And now look where it got you ! 

You might need a GSMaster exorcism   now !

It is used for that, yes, but it also is simply logic used to explain how things work, to make predictions, and to design machinery kinds of things.  Everything has its good and it's bad side ... when it comes to human interpretation.

"  and to design machinery kinds of things "      ... wow !

Let this be a warning to everyone here folks

DO NOT pray to GSMaster  , you will end up like a teenage retard Basement Boy !  I am sure Starjumper, in the past , would never have explanied one of the benefits of modern science  as  '  to design machinery kinds of things' .

All his  bad traits are now being shared with GSMaster , and visa versa .  Any vestige of intelligence  he USED to have ... well, that got sucked up by me and added to my store, due to my pre pre reversal of the pre reversal , reversal spell .

Its so obvious that even  ...... ( wait for it  )   ....

a Fata Morgana can see it .

:D 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nungali said:

FINALLY   Congratulations !     They usually wizz past your head even after the 3rd explanation  (is that why you call yourself a WIZZard   :D  )  ... either , you are getting a tiny bit smarter .... or just getting used to me  - as an everyday  part of your life now .  

:)

Yes,  a good use of language insults and wit .

And yes, you certainly missed a LOT . Take this for example ;

Why would I think people with copper chisels   MOVED  the giant stones at the base of the temple ???  

Maybe you meant to  write 'people with copper chisels   CARVED the giant stones ?   Even so, no I wouldnt think that either because , well, its rather stupid. Any one that has looked even slightly into this subject knows stones like that are not carved ( or even moved by :D ) copper chisels  . Rock that is quarried for blocks  is usually quarried along its fracture lines , at first .  Or if its a a large piece like the other picture , the opposite, as you dont want fracture lines through the piece .  Stone hammers and percussion crushing and grinding combined with  heating and rapid cooling ( fire and cool water ) to fracture  and also wooden wedges hammered in and soaked with water so they swell up .   Copper chisels would have been used for finer work by using an abrasive sand between the chisel and the rock, for harder rock .  A lot of people do not seem to realise that some rock, like limestone , but also other types can be fairly soft for some time after quarrying  and then become harder later when fully dried out and  exposed to the air . 

The scale of the people has little to do with it . In more recent times , pieces of stone bigger than that have been moved by people, using very primitive methods .   But I guess you have to understand basic physics to be able to comprehend this.    ;)

I already  put up the proofs and all the explanations  in the previous threads about these subjects . Here is just one I will repeat

thunderstonemoving.jpg

note people standing on it for scale , now compare to other picture ^

http://www.ancientpages.com/2018/06/14/the-thunder-stone-worlds-largest-monolith-moved-by-man/

Well we do know that 'people with ropes'  DID move giant things back then ;

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5x1oYz7qkKEbpFaXuBEq

But in the case of the above block  a better technique might have been the  track and roller method , and we have evidence of that as well .

It doesnt take too many brains to figure out ;  what is the  easiest and most frictionless way of simply moving heavy / large cargo today ?   Rail and boat .   Of course  track and roller is not as efficient as modern rail  but the same principles still applied back then .  The moving may not have been the main problem , transfer would be more difficult , eg, from 'drag'  or track and roller on to a barge and then off again .

Oh , dont get me wrong here . I DO have appreciation for the sophistication embedded in the Taoist internal martial arts , I just dont have it for what you are claiming to do . 

I see ,   so where are these hundreds of thousands of credible accounts of aliens.  '

And why are you so angry that people dont believe in your alien  swarms ?  What psychological crutch does your belief in  hundreds of thousands of alien accounts  supply to you ?

I think the above speaks for itself and exposes you just as some   bar alcoholic that sits there miserable and abusing everything that is beyond his   alcoholised confusion .

That is how you are increasingly coming across here Starjumper .  Its been a degradation over the last couple of months . And I am not the only one that has observed this .   I believe you have a lot of internal anger as 'your way' is not being accepted  ... you feel very special, yet no one is really interested - no students , no book sales   -  Starjumper rage  .

And as usual ,  any further silly posts and attempts by you to   discredit others will just expose your own ignorance , like this one has done .

You're clearly an idiot, Lard Ass.  Go back to bragging about your turd eye.

Nungali, the greasy fat boy:

Clown.jpg

Edited by Starjumper

21 hours ago, Nungali said:

no students , no book sales

Lying just comes so naturally to you, doesn't it, is it because you're senile, or so unethical?

I've sold quite a few books, and I have couple of serious local students here (just the right amount), although at this time there is no traveling due to the virus..  There also would be a couple of new live in students here by now, due to the book, but I closed the doors before they were destined to arrive, due to the virus.  Maybe they will come later.  I'm going to edit my Spanish translation of the book to possibly interest some here in Souse America.

Numb Nuts is jealous because people who can see energy are amazed by my aura, while he only has a turd eye.

Now shove your head back up your ass, Dip Shit.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Starjumper said:

You're clearly an idiot, Lard Ass.  Go back to bragging about your turd eye.

Nungali, the greasy fat boy:

Clown.jpg

Now compare MY post that I wrote to clear things up   with this ^  response by Starjumper  to that post .

The comparison says it all !

YET AGAIN , he does a better job of revealing his  true  nature than I ever could !

17 hours ago, Nungali said:

YET AGAIN , he does a better job of revealing his  true  nature than I ever could !

It reveals you're kind of dumb, it reveals that the wise do not contend with blithering idiots.

When I tried to discuss Fata Morganas you played cheap word games, it reveals you like to argue on the level of a low grade troll.  So ...go shove your head back up your ass now, again.

22 hours ago, Nungali said:

no students , no book sales

Lying just comes so naturally to you, doesn't it, is it because you're senile, or unethical?

Edited by Starjumper