Heartbreak

If you know Aliens run your world governments, wouldn't that change your perspective on life?

45 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

If you know Aliens run your world governments, wouldn't that change your perspective on life?

I'd probably apply for a government job.

• Haha 2

I would feel much better knowing aliens run world governments.

It's depressing to think that much greed and corruption is possible in humanity...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, steve said:

It's depressing to think that much greed and corruption is possible in humanity...

I think the OP is alluding to the esoteric idea that much of the greed and corruption that exists in humanity isn't humane but is actually an outside source interference - specifically certain alien species which drive humanity toward negativity, fear, anger rather than love, compassion, understanding, etc. 

• Like 1

Just now, anshino23 said:

I think the OP is alluding to the esoteric idea that much of the greed and corruption that exists in humanity isn't humane but is actually an outside source interference - specifically certain alien species which drive humanity toward negativity, fear, anger rather than love, compassion, understanding, etc. 

Thanks for that, yes I agree and my response is based on that premise.

I find it more depressing to think the greed and corruption is inherent in the human condition as opposed to an outside interference.

I don't subscribe to this premise personally.

I do believe it to be the inevitable shadow side of humanity.

The silver lining is that it is something that gives us the opportunity to be the best we can be and grow to our ultimate potential.

5 minutes ago, steve said:

Thanks for that, yes I agree and my response is based on that premise.

I find it more depressing to think the greed and corruption is inherent in the human condition as opposed to an outside interference.

I don't subscribe to this premise personally.

I do believe it to be the inevitable shadow side of humanity.

The silver lining is that it is something that gives us the opportunity to be the best we can be and grow to our ultimate potential.

The human nature is not corrupt, it is corrupted.  That's what I believe.  Although "believe" is not the right word for it and "know" would invite "prove it" and I can't prove it.  But I know.  We need a word that is missing.  For "know to the extent that I don't need to believe, but don't believe I know how to make anyone know what I know."    

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Would it change my perspective? 

I'd wonder if things would be better or worse then if Humans ran it.

then realize-

They're mimicking human behavior with its pandering and chaos so well that it makes no difference. 

so, no.  it wouldn't change my perspective.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Taomeow said:

The human nature is not corrupt, it is corrupted.  That's what I believe.  Although "believe" is not the right word for it and "know" would invite "prove it" and I can't prove it.  But I know.  We need a word that is missing.  For "know to the extent that I don't need to believe, but don't believe I know how to make anyone know what I know."    

I hear you on that. Do you have any "research notes" on who is doing the manipulation and corruption? There are many different theories, but it seems that in most of the major religious and spiritual schools there are certain groups of beings that work against humanity's natural potential. To what end, I am not sure. Interesting topic... 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Taomeow said:

It is the common assumption of so many myths around the world, so there must be something to it. It’s a basic human intuition- “we should be better than this.” On the other hand no argument- mythic or philosophic- that I have seen really satisfactorily explains why this corruption is. If we say aliens or demons that still begs the question of how they got corrupted.

• Like 1

The idea that aliens run world governments is characteristic of the tails of the mental health bell curve, at least a few standard deviations away from the blissful mean.  Falling closer to center, I bumble along the conventional political footpath that has been laid out for me by the alien invaders.  I am, however, open to receive teachings on how to become more human.  Let´s hope that´s enough.

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 3

32 minutes ago, Taomeow said:

Yes, corrupted is more accurate, thank you.

I also minimize the activity of believing in my life. I prefer to know or to simply be ok with not knowing until knowing is there.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, SirPalomides said:

It is the common assumption of so many myths around the world, so there must be something to it. It’s a basic human intuition- “we should be better than this.” On the other hand no argument- mythic or philosophic- that I have seen really satisfactorily explains why this corruption is. If we say aliens or demons that still begs the question of how they got corrupted.

I suspect we, as in the large human race we, have and continue to corrupt ourselves.. And finding this unsatisfactory we (again general we) have crafted mythos to explain this - where in we are unwitting pawns, and therefore without blame (and in a sense responsibility). 

• Like 4

I don't have the sense that humans are running things on this planet with control and intent, any more than I have a sense that I am running this body and awareness with anything approaching control.

So much is simply influenced beneath the threshold of conscious, localized awareness... so much is influenced by co-arising conditions far beyond the scope of the ken of my perceptions...

in every being I meet there is trance and hypnosis, near fully automated robotic responses to stimuli born of conditioning, not often do they seem present, i am included in this, with a few brief windows of my own experience and a few not so chance encounters with some bright, rare gems in human guise, and not-human guise, along the way.

But that's just me, not selling anything, nor seeking to sway...  much like @Taomeow alludes to...  there's a word missing... or even a phrase.  Can't and am not interested in putting any effort into any manner of proof... but sharing, now that's worth some effort.

Edited by silent thunder
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, silent thunder said:

I don't have the sense that humans are running things on this planet with control and intent, any more than I have a sense that I am running this body and awareness with anything approaching control.

So much is simply influenced beneath the threshold of conscious, localized awareness... so much is influenced by co-arising conditions far beyond the scope of the ken of my perceptions...

in every being I meet there is trance and hypnosis, near fully automated robotic responses to stimuli born of conditioning, not often do they seem present, i am included in this, with a few brief windows of my own experience and a few not so chance encounters with some bright, rare gems in human guise, and not-human guise, along the way.

But that's just me, not selling anything, nor seeking to sway...  much like @Taomeow alludes to...  there's a word missing... or even a phrase.  Can't and am not interested in putting any effort into any manner of proof... but sharing, now that's worth some effort.

https://www.voltairenet.org/IMG/pdf/Bernays_Propaganda_in_english_.pdf?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=25e5b9dda1b356b5da51fcb285a044d3221fa5f2-1581831955-0-ATGlPiRRRhEx3J3upxjI0cREOsMB2eshN2ZXDFVhsopWRgX7cIay1XWJBmEEF4BT7I3m6GPzXw1k0sb4ThNDsCgnj4kRW53wG44ulUsbmkLJu51It0RxMfzbeODkOrQcvljCesJ9YzqQMQ_nNf4Oq0Xizwgi34RjZR4KEaW93Q_0jZIODXDRaRU2EqiC1lkwIeGi6xKTsC9OiCg4_624dddjiQknzn0lpDRMdf_X-SOcPYySxaVaCajWM8DlI4dZb8aVl-pFUdjRI5ROskWF0P_2mxIeoUuBcPyvHxKyAVPoPTtiWb56-Ix4C_Qng-rHoM0RgFKT1YzegKRXLsjkt8Q

Just read this pdf and tell me that we are not controlled by those in the know with control and intent. While i do agree with some of your sentiments here, your sense on this matter is limited, which is not to say that mine isn't as well.However, Just go and read this book if you ever feel so inclined. And if you haven't the time, just google who is Edward Bernays? (Hint: Freuds Nephew)

When man does not even understand his own mind, how is he to know when his mind is being fucked? 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, steve said:

Yes, corrupted is more accurate, thank you.

I also minimize the activity of believing in my life. I prefer to know or to simply be ok with not knowing until knowing is there.

12 hours ago, Taomeow said:

Such important distinctions to make. Without making such a distinction there would be no opportunity for refinement/cultivation at all. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, ilumairen said:

I suspect we, as in the large human race we, have and continue to corrupt ourselves.. And finding this unsatisfactory we (again general we) have crafted mythos to explain this - where in we are unwitting pawns, and therefore without blame (and in a sense responsibility). 

The way I see it, it's a fractal, a self-replication/self-similarity process not unlike land erosion brought about by deforestation.  The land does not corrupt itself -- it gets corrupted by what  was done to it, what went before (and never stopped happening), what caused a repetitive self-replicating pattern of corruption that looks as though it is happening "by itself," as though it's doing it to itself.  But what's really happened is an intervention that threw it off balance -- once and for all.  The trauma will keep reverberating and self-replicating and someone who comes later will not know that there were forests on that land holding it together and not letting its fertile topsoil to get washed away by rains and blown away by winds.  They won't know the forests used to be there, they won't know they got destroyed, they won't even believe someone destroyed something that used to be there.  All they will find will be the land that is corrupted and keeps seemingly self-corrupting.  

But whoever cut down the trees was an alien government to that forest, to any and all its native inhabitants great and small, and to that land those native creatures created by living on it rather than destroyed.  Yet someone who comes later, hundreds, thousands of years later may find no trace of what that alien intrusion into the life of the forest and the land did.  And then they will assume that what's being observed is merely the "nature of things."  And that stories of forests that got destroyed by someone alien to the forest are merely "mythos we crafted."

The mythos we crafted, far as I'm concerned, is that we're so omnipotent that we are capable of fucking up a planet with no help from any non-us, just because we are so badass, bad to the bone, such mighty rascals.  People are actually proud, deep inside, of this fairy tale of their free will that chose evil because the alternative seems unthinkable.  A sheep going to slaughter would feel immensely better if it could believe that butchers are mythos sheep created in order to remain blameless.  Alas, they are blameless, as anything powerless is.        

image.png.7d1559321fc146a6eb430ea9244bc380.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/14/2020 at 7:02 PM, Heartbreak said:

https://www.amazon.com/Extraterrestrials-U-S-Government-Treaty-Agreements-Technology/dp/1434828581

According to Laura Eisenhower around this period, Dwight Eisenhower had a meeting with actually alien beings, one of three she claims happened. At one of the meetings, it was reported that Eisenhower actually negotiated with one alien race to obtain technology from them in exchange for the aliens being allowed to abduct a few humans for research purposes with no real harm coming to the test subjects.

The 1954 Greada Treaty is the ufological term for the contract that the United States of America entered into with Solar Warden, undersigned by President Dwight D. Eisenhower in February 1954.

The following line items of the Greada Treaty are subject to updates as new information is revealed. Official documentation of the treaty is not available, or non-existent.

- The US government is to swear to secrecy of [ their ] presence on Earth.
- The US government may be furnished with information to advance technology.
- A quota for biological specimens must be met (includes human biology).
- A quota of biological candidates are to be returned to their point of origin, with no recollection of any event imposed.
- Full access to US government facilities is required.

Basically, Eisenhower sold out the planet to the EBEs (Grays) in exchange for alien technology, that the US could then weaponize.  Because that's what colonialists always want - superior weaponry to colonize more territory.  Which explains all the alien abductions, cattle mutilations, DUMB, exorbitant black budgets, GMO push, and staunch US denialism of ETs.

tunnel4.jpg

8a7e919c0e8358ac82b8be97ea2b812c.jpg

Edited by gendao
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, anshino23 said:

I think it’s a disservice to ourselves to think this way. 

Preference has a way of destabilising the natural resilience of a balanced system. We prefer love to fear and that exemplifies part of the problem...

There is nothing ‘wrong’ with fear when it is in balance... equally love out of balance is just as destructive... Greed when balanced is clearly useful... 

In a well balanced ecosystem there are no ‘weeds’... When an ecosystem is out of balance suddenly a ‘noxious weed’ might take over and create disharmony... 

Of course consciousness and will have a certain destabilising effect - also our acquired nature and developmental experiences will have destabilising elements and things are complicated... 

But I think it’s wrong to think that the classically ‘good’ emotions should be preferred to the classically ‘bad’ ones... everything has its place. We all prefer a sunny day - but we need rain too.

• Like 3

This thread is a call for denial and it worked. Power corrupts for sure. But any person with power, will just do what he feels "allowed" to do.

It's too easy to blame "heads"  while masses are ready to take the position next. I have just to watch cars or houses, clothes and shoes to know that. What makes all that particularly unacceptable is that we living the climax of that era (and no I won't use a metaphor).

Even if we trace back our evolution, there is nothing like a sudden change. Take money or agriculture these started with prototypes and started all around the human world. I guess this is US !

Edited by CloudHands
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Taomeow said:

The way I see it, it's a fractal, a self-replication/self-similarity process [...]

This is something I could agree with..

not unlike land erosion brought about by deforestation.  The land does not corrupt itself -- it gets corrupted by what  was done to it, what went before (and never stopped happening), what caused a repetitive self-replicating pattern of corruption that looks as though it is happening "by itself," as though it's doing it to itself.  But what's really happened is an intervention that threw it off balance -- once and for all. 

However there are reasons this analogy doesn't work for me - in spite of me thoroughly enjoying your way with words and the images and contemplations they can provoke.

The trauma will keep reverberating and self-replicating and someone who comes later will not know that there were forests on that land holding it together and not letting its fertile topsoil to get washed away by rains and blown away by winds.  They won't know the forests used to be there, they won't know they got destroyed, they won't even believe someone destroyed something that used to be there.  All they will find will be the land that is corrupted and keeps seemingly self-corrupting.  

I don't see land as being perpetually corrupted after ("natural") deforestation. Without human interaction inhibiting process, it will begin anew.. the self-replication would come through this inhibiting process, imo. 

But whoever cut down the trees was an alien government to that forest, to any and all its native inhabitants great and small, and to that land those native creatures created by living on it rather than destroyed. 

This alien government being rather like humans with our bulldozed lots for homes, stores, and parking lots - where we, though effort and intent, inhibit and shore ourselves up from natural process?

Yet someone who comes later, hundreds, thousands of years later may find no trace of what that alien intrusion into the life of the forest and the land did.  And then they will assume that what's being observed is merely the "nature of things." 

Again, I don't find this analogy fitting, although it is rather evocative.

And that stories of forests that got destroyed by someone alien to the forest are merely "mythos we crafted."

The mythos we crafted, far as I'm concerned, is that we're so omnipotent that we are capable of fucking up a planet with no help from any non-us, just because we are so badass, bad to the bone, such mighty rascals.  People are actually proud, deep inside, of this fairy tale of their free will that chose evil because the alternative seems unthinkable

I honestly believe we should take some responsibility for the human actions which have impacted the world we live in. Even if we weren't the actual "government" itself which perpetrated whatever it is we choose to look at.

And as you find it so distasteful yourself, please try not to attribute emotions to others. My thoughts were not "proud" ones - not even deep inside, but a very simple sharing of my own thoughts on the subject matter. 

A sheep going to slaughter would feel immensely better if it could believe that butchers are mythos sheep created in order to remain blameless.  Alas, they are blameless, as anything powerless is.        

image.png.7d1559321fc146a6eb430ea9244bc380.png

I don't labor under an assumption sheep would feel anything owing to any human narrative.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

And as you find it so distasteful yourself, please try not to attribute emotions to others. My thoughts were not "proud" ones - not even deep inside, but a very simple sharing of my own thoughts on the subject matter. 

Didn't mean you personally, I was speaking in generalities -- the stance of "we the people" in general.  It's pretty common for "us" to say "we" when talking about things "we personally" have absolutely nothing to do with.  I don't like it, but it's an idiom hard to avoid, despite it being so very untrue and so very misguiding, perhaps deliberately so.  When you, e.g., mention "our" bulldozing etc., I don't think you personally did that, and know for a fact I personally didn't.  I have no information as to whether you even know how to drive a bulldozer.  I for one don't.  

So, a misreading occurred, which is normal when all we see is letters on the screen.