old3bob

trump's ever growing hell & demonic like malice

This is our realty now and Americans are complacent enough to simply watch it happen. Now that we have social media to post angry memes and retorts, we feel we are doing something, we feel like we’re part of the fight. It’s an illusion. It will be interesting to see what the tipping point is when we actually see the beginnings of meaningful resistance. I believe we are on the beginning of a steep and long slope toward the US  becoming a failed state. I don’t know of any historical precedent where our level of wealth inequality and political corruption change without violent revolution.

• Sad 1

umm, bringing up facts from 1st hand and or reliable sources is not an illusion to me, especially for those still sitting on the fence to come across and consider if they will...  a partial analogy to me would be that since we are in the Kali Yuga it is futile to do anything dharma related which is the exact opposite of true spiritual teachings, even if it is something seemingly very small for where else are we to begin?

We are way beyond  regular "dirty politics" in America and most of the world... the octopus of great malice, greed and fear known to all true spiritual ways is spreading its tentacles with crushing glee along with its gathering legions of the netherworld.   

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, old3bob said:

umm, bringing up facts from 1st hand and or reliable sources is not an illusion to me, especially for those still sitting on the fence to come across and consider if they will...  

The illusion is that posting memes and arguing on FB is changing people’s minds or effecting change. I’m not saying to give up. I still do it a bit. My point is that I fear it reinforces our complacency, eg makes us less likely to take to the streets or even the polls perhaps, when considering the paucity of more tangible activism and polling rates.

• Like 1

behold the demonically bound and empowered trump... who does not to be demonized, for he embraces such openly and without hesitation.  

Vince-Foster-Trump.thumb.jpg.8510c9e5707f679c47ebdae0cb198cfe.jpg

On 2/15/2020 at 6:16 PM, ऋषि said:

I needn't remind you that Sean has forbidden pro Trump, misogynist, right wing, alt-right, conspiracy theories and so forth from being posted on this forum! Alex Jones fits all the above categories and more!:angry:

Edited by ralis
  • Like 1

On 2/14/2020 at 5:46 PM, steve said:

The illusion is that posting memes and arguing on FB is changing people’s minds or effecting change. I’m not saying to give up. I still do it a bit. My point is that I fear it reinforces our complacency, eg makes us less likely to take to the streets or even the polls perhaps, when considering the paucity of more tangible activism and polling rates.

It’ll be an interesting exercise to see how many of our memetic friends actually go out and vote. 

• Like 1