Heartbreak

What’s wrong with choosing Siddhis over materialism including sex?

19 hours ago, ilumairen said:

It is taught even the gods and goddesses inhabit Samsara, eventually their life of ease will pass, and as they near their passing they are abandoned by their fellow divinities who do not wish to be soo close to suffering and mortality. Having lived a life of ease and abundance they have not seen reason to engage in practices, and will be reborn into whatever realm is appropriate to their karma.

The human realm is special in this, as there is enough suffering to encourage practice, but not soo much as to make it impossible, and human life is seen as precious opportunity - not to facilitate rebirth into yet another realm, such as the god realm, but to reach freedom from karmic rebirth.

Yeah, this is the pitfall. You may be able to achieve a rebirth in the god realm, where you'll still be karmicly bound, but unable to recognize it until it's too late (as it seems eternal).

What are you doing here? Trying to become a god or a demigod? For the purpose of engaging in sex whenever you wish?

Even if one were a god who could enjoy unlimited sex - it would be ultimately unsatisfying - it might be a level of heightened pleasure beyond what a human could experience but would in effect be a golden chain which binds you to samsara in a way which is stronger than anything is possible in human life.

The dichotomy of siddhis vs. materialism and sex is a false one ... unless by siddhis one means the ultimate siddhi of enlightenment.  

Following a guru is about following buddha-nature and not the personality of said guru.  As a practice you may vow to follow another in whom you have developed a degree of confidence - but you have to remember it is you who have personally vowed to do this - through thick and thin - as a kind of exercise in self-education - as a path to strengthen and build your relation to what is absolutely real (whatever term you use for it).

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

This prison world in which we humans are living in are run by higher life forms including aliens UFOs immortals gods goddesses Buddhas bodhisattvas archangels even higher dimensional humans and humanoids.. who have high powers and high technology..

Majority of humans wanna waste their time and energy not cultivating their souls to cultivate their powers.. well they will just reincarnate again and again on the lower worlds as prey and food for the dark forces..

If you are a high dimensional human being, you can have the powers to create anything which you want and you can even travel out of the lower worlds to the higher worlds to live with beings of a much higher frequency and much higher vibrations and much higher evolution ..

People on high evolutionary dimensions manipulate space time as part of their living their basic skill set.. this is why I say developing siddhis and powers should be the number one agenda on every human bucket list 

but humans don’t even believe in powers let alone spend time and effort developing them.. sexual energy which are better conserved to practice magick are constantly being wasted .. 

well this is not my life anymore.. if humans wish to think and act like animals by wasting their life energies sexual energies and the like, how are they gonna join the higher civilisations?

Edited by Heartbreak
  • Like 1

We live in a world where an infinite number of other-dimensional beings are hidden from our mundane eyes.

Edited by Heartbreak
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

this is why I say developing siddhis and powers should be the number one agenda on every human bucket list 

There is a difference between developing powers vs becoming free.

What would you prefer, being powerful inside the prison or walking out of it.

If your goal is to become liberated, having special powers may be a big distraction that  could become a real hindrance towards freedom.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, idiot_stimpy said:

If your goal is to become liberated, having special powers may be a big distraction that  could become a real hindrance towards freedom.

That is one of the biggest lies ever fathomed by the powers that be.

One needs to develop powers to walk out of the prison to be free.

You see there are implants and other highly advanced super technologies inside us and outside us inhibiting our higher motivations blocking our powers forcing us to live in fear instead of in love.

Freedom and powers come hand in hand. Without powers like astral travel and higher spiritual senses, how can one ever develop their soul blindfolded? 

Just literally impossible.

• Thanks 1

Everyone says that siddis and powers are a spiritual sidepath and it`s better to just ignore them and keep on trudging up Mount Enlightnment.  This is no doubt good advice, though I`ll admit a fascination with supernatural abilities.  I believe that most of these supernatural abilities aren`t really supernatural at all: they are the natural good extension of radiant good health.  As such, here`s my take on the best way to become a "higher dimensional being"...

eat a nutritious diet

spend time in nature

move your body

cultivate close friendships

Before you can walk through walls, you`ve got to eat a lot of broccoli.

4 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

Everyone says that siddis and powers are a spiritual sidepath and it`s better to just ignore them and keep on trudging up Mount Enlightnment.  This is no doubt good advice, though I`ll admit a fascination with supernatural abilities.  I believe that most of these supernatural abilities aren`t really supernatural at all: they are the natural good extension of radiant good health.  As such, here`s my take on the best way to become a "higher dimensional being"...

eat a nutritious diet

spend time in nature

move your body

cultivate close friendships

Before you can walk through walls, you`ve got to eat a lot of broccoli.

... and farting helps you levitate.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

We live in a world where an infinite number of other-dimensional beings are hidden from our mundane eyes.

I like the book 'Mindfulness, Bliss, and Beyond' by the Ajahn Brahm (https://www.amazon.com/Mindfulness-Bliss-Beyond-Mediators-Handbook/dp/1536610216).   Great teacher.  He's a head monk, funny down to earth.  He says Siddhis shouldn't take multiple life times.  They are available here and now, but take work.  Course the low level ones are deep calm.. true seeing.  Higher levels ones are possible but not dependable and generally not targets but he lists them. 

He also tells stories of seeing into other dimensions.  People here do too.  A world with dragons and other beings.  Yet, like the zoo, here they are, there they go.  You end up back home where we chop wood, carry water, complain on internet. 

As to the question- do we want to spend 6 hours meditating or 6 hours making love to a beautiful woman?

I'd say 6 hours making love; which would leave me a 5 1/2 hours to grab a bite, catch up on Netflix, meditate a bit and depending if the Netflix was movie or TV show-make love a 2nd time.    B) 

Edited by thelerner

1 hour ago, Apech said:

"I never take myself too seriously... cuz everybody know, fat birds don't fly."  ~Fun Lovin Criminals

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

This prison world in which we humans are living in are run by higher life forms including aliens UFOs immortals gods goddesses Buddhas bodhisattvas archangels even higher dimensional humans and humanoids.. who have high powers and high technology..

Majority of humans wanna waste their time and energy not cultivating their souls to cultivate their powers.. well they will just reincarnate again and again on the lower worlds as prey and food for the dark forces..

If you are a high dimensional human being, you can have the powers to create anything which you want and you can even travel out of the lower worlds to the higher worlds to live with beings of a much higher frequency and much higher vibrations and much higher evolution ..

People on high evolutionary dimensions manipulate space time as part of their living their basic skill set.. this is why I say developing siddhis and powers should be the number one agenda on every human bucket list 

but humans don’t even believe in powers let alone spend time and effort developing them.. sexual energy which are better conserved to practice magick are constantly being wasted .. 

well this is not my life anymore.. if humans wish to think and act like animals by wasting their life energies sexual energies and the like, how are they gonna join the higher civilisations?

Let me preface this with your path is certainly your own to choose and forge..

However, I wonder how you are doing what you refer to as something like soul work, with a view which seems perpetually looking externally?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

That is one of the biggest lies ever fathomed by the powers that be.

One needs to develop powers to walk out of the prison to be free.

Assuming you have not experienced siddhis, what is the frame of reference supporting the above narrative?

And do you believe it is possible to "develop powers" while supporting and engaging in a narrative which serves only to bolster a sense of disempowerment?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, idiot_stimpy said:

It is good to hear, such powerful comments as this one. In my experience: developing the lower powers and applying them, is essential to the formation/connecting to functional spirit form, that will then be able to carry a intelect through the world gates. I have heard that in order to pass through the world gates, it sometimes mite require leaving behind some or all of the lower powers/siddhis in order to experience other available powers.:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, moment said:

If you can dictate one's sexuality, you control them!

Worse than that !    You can crush their development  in individuality, creativity , balance, independence  and a whole lot of stuff .  Especially if you do it to them at a young age and tie in guilt and shame .

Having spent most of my life as a 'western tantric' , and in  an anarchically  spiritual  and egalitarian frame work , I understand the relationship between sexual development , personal 'power' and magick .   So does the 'other side' that's why they try to manipulate and stifle its healthy development .

Its easier to  fool a herd of sheep than a herd of goats .

Spoiler

I learnt that on friend's farm , his father showed me , put in a few goats in each herd of sheep, when you want them to do good things for themselves   ( like move to new pasture , get out of bad weather , etc  they will follow the goats lead . )   But when you want to do 'nasty stuff' to them  - things that the goats themselves would not like  - you remove the goats, then the sheep happily trot along to their slaughter  ..... once you get them all moving together in that direction .

Thats why Christians made the devil a goatman       ;)

HEEEEELP !   Something is chasing us !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

Ree-dick-you-lus. 

Dictators want us to think its 

ree-dick-you-lus  to   re-direct-your-lust .

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Apech said:

But where is the pleasure in that ?

I mean, if I can become a God , by being 'spiritual  and holy '     'down here '  and not  having lust  and THEN I can have unlimited constant super God sex ... , then I will just be constantly ejaculating  continually .

Surely that would supply some gravitational lift

Spoiler

Edited by Nungali

Most everyone wants to be rich but few have the luck, plan, ability, discipline etc. to achieve it.

@Heartbreak do you have a plan?  Any particular fields of discipline that you're following? 

23 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Its easier to  fool a herd of sheep than a herd of goats .

Hide contents

I learnt that on friend's farm , his father showed me , put in a few goats in each herd of sheep, when you want them to do good things for themselves   ( like move to new pasture , get out of bad weather , etc  they will follow the goats lead . )   But when you want to do 'nasty stuff' to them  - things that the goats themselves would not like  - you remove the goats, then the sheep happily trot along to their slaughter  ..... once you get them all moving together in that direction .

Thats why Christians made the devil a goatman       ;)

HEEEEELP !   Something is chasing us !

Yep, and why Jesus is the shepherd for his flock of obedient sheeple...and was also a sacrificial lamb, himself...bahhhh!!!

Jesus-Shepherd.png

5069425_0.jpg

9 minutes ago, Nungali said:

But where is the pleasure in that ?

I mean, if I can become a God , by being 'spiritual  and holy '     'down here '  and not  having lust  and THEN I can have unlimited constant super God sex ... , then I will just be constantly ejaculating  continually .

Surely that would supply some gravitational lift

Reveal hidden contents

Yes it is well known that there are several methods of self propulsion.  The key of course is the effective control of power and direction.  Rather like a module docking with its mother ship there is a need for sensitive control and accuracy.  This is why levitation is a high art of the mahasiddhas and not some game played by guys like us.  Obviously I prefer the piss-yoga of a little known Himalayan sect known in Tibet as Serlashing and in Japan as Tin-kel-do.  This enables both vertical motion and a shower of golden 'nectar' as I am sure you are aware.  But it takes years of devotion and practice and I am a mere novice - which is why I wear a nappy.

7 minutes ago, gendao said:

Yep, and why Jesus is the shepherd for his flock of obedient sheeple...and was also a sacrificial lamb, himself...bahhhh!!!

Jesus-Shepherd.png

5069425_0.jpg

I never  got that ... even at a young age at the Catholic school , they where very on about   gentle Jesus meek and mild , good shepard  that leads his flock  along 

they didnt mention it, but even back then ..... ' dont they end up in the slaughter house ? isnt that why the shepard cares for them and chases wolves away .

Give me a goat any day !

giphy.gif&key=5bdbc4bd6e9030733eb91c569b

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Apech said:

Yes it is well known that there are several methods of self propulsion.  The key of course is the effective control of power and direction.  Rather like a module docking with its mother ship there is a need for sensitive control and accuracy.  This is why levitation is a high art of the mahasiddhas and not some game played by guys like us.  Obviously I prefer the piss-yoga of a little known Himalayan sect known in Tibet as Serlashing and in Japan as Tin-kel-do.  This enables both vertical motion and a shower of golden 'nectar' as I am sure you are aware.  But it takes years of devotion and practice and I am a mere novice - which is why I wear a nappy.

Edited by Nungali

Without Siddhis Powers how can anyone reach Samadhi Enlightenment?

I don’t think just Quiet Sitting is going to be enough to reach Samadhi Enlightenment.

12 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

I don’t think just Quiet Sitting is going to be enough to reach Samadhi Enlightenment.

Samadhi is achieved by quiet sitting in deep concentration. 

I suggest you do some in depth reading and find a teacher. I recommend Vipassana which is widely taught. 

15 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

Siddhis are distractions at worst and reminders of Divinity at best. Do not get caught up in parlor tricks. 

Again: do you have a teacher or mentor? This might be better for you to have someone guiding you, as it seems more like you want to vent anger and frustration more than seek techniques and reinforce the ideas in your head instead of seriously confronting them.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Siddhis are distractions at worst and reminders of Divinity at best. Do not get caught up in parlor tricks. 

Again: do you have a teacher or mentor? This might be better for you to have someone guiding you, as it seems more like you want to vent anger and frustration more than seek techniques and reinforce the ideas in your head instead of seriously confronting them.

He seems to want attention with hand holding. 

• Like 1

pleas drop  the b.s. about the Golden immortal Jesus...for he is a victor over death and hell with more compassion and spiritual power than most could ever can imagine!   (and that is not from book reading)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1