Zorro Dantes

Insane Reasons....Psychotic methods...Outrageous Results!

Pretty much the state of humanity eh?....by all means not the cats doing the strength development and spiritual cultivations...but  you know, from the inside looking out sort of speak....

Edited by Zorro Dantes

quite honestly from a the outside looking in  perspective a few years ago...thats kinda how i felt about strength development/spiritual cultivation...probably because i sought to use martial arts as a means to beat on fools... which worked out really ass backwards, but using MA as a means for healing and strength development has worked out beyond expectations....

• Like 2

Nothing outrageous about meditation or chi kung.....its actually quite boring....to most. Martial Arts is much more fun.....but the internal aspects are still pretty boring. 

Edited by RiverSnake
  • Like 1

thats true..but getting slammed on your ass  bedridden for a week and regretting ever participating in such actions(it wasn't even that bad. I mean I challenged this dude to a fist fight, grabbed a bunch of different material kinda over loaded my back and  wahla watched that guy frolick all round the powwow in agony) Meanwhile your pops does the unthinkable and bam! lives through a widow maker, with a damaged heart and heals that sucker  by way of a stolen dvd of mine(that and probably a really empty/obsession with avoiding the end)... that friend, has given me a much deeper appreciation for the boring bits...their not really boring anymore...alot of silence with a great surprise

But yeah man...topic wise pretty much humanity in a nutshell wouldn't ya say?:D

Edited by Zorro Dantes

Example....the current popular trend that AI will takeover.(HUMANS HAVE ALREADY PROVEN THEMSELVES ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE).. the trashing/abandonment  of the planet(LIKE YOU"LL MAKE IT TO THE NEW HOMELAND AND NOT GET WIPED OUT BY BACTERIA WE WEREN'T MEANT TO HANDLE)....the examples get more Insane...I'm just saying....

Edited by Zorro Dantes

Or perhaps maybe you lovebirds can relate.....can anyone relate to adhering to a  wonderful/terrifying relationship? can you recall the reason? Do you remember the methods? and the results!?....I rest my case....but just an example of what kind of deep seated motives drive humans....

Edited by Zorro Dantes

2 hours ago, Zorro Dantes said:

Example....the current popular trend that AI will takeover.

I think I've seen enough episodes of Dr. Who and Terminator movies so I could 'Take On' most the AI.   My Amazon Echo A.I. smart speaker knows who's boss.. the worst its ever done is order some accessories for itself.

1 hour ago, Zorro Dantes said:

Or perhaps maybe you lovebirds can relate.....can anyone relate to adhering to a  wonderful/terrifying relationship? can you recall the reason? Do you remember the methods? and the results!?...

lets see if I can encapsulate it in brief..

loneliness, meeting, doing stuff, rubbing sticks, commitment, kids, doing stuff, ups, downs.. days, months, years, score and a quarter..uh and a lovely valentines day dinner on 2/13 because I didn't reservations earlier.  That brings you up to date.. on my wonderful/terrifying relation. 

Concentrating on things within one's circle of influence seems calming.  Focusing on things further out, that we have no control over can be very upsetting.  Probably best 80/20 90/10 for the sake of ones sanity. 

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

I am the biggest faggot ever. Just want my butthole destroyed during these difficult times 

(Edit note...I will wear this L on my sleeve for my duration of being a dao bum...Why?...because the person who wrote this was projecting... and through chivlrous charm and valiance...they are the ones who got their sweet cheeks marinated in baby batter...and that's the prize to those who's hearts are on. Believe)

Edited by Zorro Dantes
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Zorro Dantes said:

I am the biggest faggot ever. Just want my butthole destroyed during these difficult times 

?????

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Zorro Dantes said:

Someone forgot to log out while his friends had access to this forum account. 

• Haha 1

Never mind the insanity... Obvious hack. Pyschotic methods used for obvious outrageous results come on guys...I know my heart is clearly showing heart flame madness  symptoms...but an out right flamer..please...none the less. It's quite a hilarious debacle. So yeah guys the situation is a flaming ❤️...maybe it does make me a flamer...

Edited by Zorro Dantes

You guys gotta acknowledge though...more than ever...insane reasons×psychotic methods=outrageous results. It would be even funnier if it were actually not true...but hey getting my booty hole dug out  seems to be a recurring joke  in my life. so by all means for you...laugh it up.. yowzza obviously no one remembers the Shadow  being/people thread...

Edited by Zorro Dantes