Sign in to follow this  
mwight

Qi as an Electromagnetic Phenomenon.

I had a dream a few years ago where I was talking to a man about ascension.

He laughed at me and said if I really wanted to ascend I should run a wire from a deep stake at the bottom of the mountain, to the top and sit on a metal plate connected to it. Then I should fly a balloon tethered by a copper wire, as high as I could and attach that to my head.

I simply wrote this off as another one of my crazy dreams I have, I have a lot it seems. I get lots of weird advice like learning to eat gravity and other seemingly nonsense stuff.

In my discussions with more advanced neigong practitioners, one thing however has come to light, which makes me wonder.

It is absolutely 100% essential to meditate while connected sitting on a grounded surface. Grounded metal objects, or physically touching the earth is 100% essential.

This is one thing I have been over looking, and not doing, and perhaps it is the reason for my very slow progress.

It makes me wonder though, perhaps my crazy dream wasn't so crazy. I am not suggesting anyone here try it as it might wind up in a lightning strike, and death, but man it sure makes me wonder.

Edited by mwight

I had a dream a few years ago where I was talking to a man about ascension.

He laughed at me and said if I really wanted to ascend I should run a wire from a deep stake at the bottom of the mountain, to the top and sit on a metal plate connected to it. Then I should fly a balloon tethered by a copper wire, as high as I could and attach that to my head.

I simply wrote this off as another one of my crazy dreams I have, I have a lot it seems. I get lots of weird advice like learning to eat gravity and other seemingly nonsense stuff.

In my discussions with more advanced neigong practitioners, one thing however has come to light, which makes me wonder.

It is absolutely 100% essential to meditate while connected sitting on a grounded surface. Grounded metal objects, or physically touching the earth is 100% essential.

This is one thing I have been over looking, and not doing, and perhaps it is the reason for my very slow progress.

It makes me wonder though, perhaps my crazy dream wasn't so crazy. I am not suggesting anyone here try it as it might wind up in a lightning strike, and death, but man it sure makes me wonder.

That remindes me of the Tibetan practice where they meditate while sitting on a glass plate (insulator), facing a polished copper plater (electrical field reflector), and with a bar magnet suspended over their heads with the North end pointed towards the zenith.

Sign in to follow this