Lord Josh Allen

Weather Magick

Where is Lord Josh Allen? We have seemed to have lost him ? Getting fitted for tailored dress and being a lord and all that takes an incredible amount of time but in that time I have changed the weather countless times.

So what magic with a K so not to be confused with actual magic with a G and no K like the  fake Magick spelled with a K are we yalking about? yes a Y for talking and not a T just so no one is confused.

Billions of people  move everyday and there are countless weather systems happening at every moment and I do absolutely nothing to make this happen, It is like it happens all by itself. That is some crazy magic shit right there!

The difference is that I am control. I do not control the weather but I control my self in the weather. If its hot I use stillness and tranquility, if it is cold I use movement and activity. Idiots are in control of the weathers much like me. The wise adapt and survive and become rulers of this world.

Pretend is fun but it can kill you by not listening. listening is just another word for obey.

So I sighed up and now I am a lord ! (Thank you for the link) Please refer to me as Lord with No Name just for the record. 

As Lord with No Name I can grant you the weather you desire. You must wait for the proper moment but the weather you wish for has been granted.

• Like 1

Hi all, I've been away. Been busy working on projects. I made a shortlist of my book recommendations for Taoist Occultism. I'm sure some of you will disagree with this list but I personally love these books. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Speaking of 'getting away with having feathers' -  I saw a guy drive up a freeway onramp, and there was a dead eagle at the top of the onramp.  That guy rushed out and picked up the bird and put it in his car.  Can you imagine how much those feathers were worth, money wise??

Due to the lockdown, I’ve been thinking quite a bit about conducting experiments with magick. Rather than just accepting it, I’ve been challenging the idea of why it works in the first place. In this video, I cover spirits, artificial intelligence, why magick and science are one of the same, why technology works like a “god” and how we can lift the veil.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I've been reading selections of the work of the Han dynasty philosopher and magician Dong Zhongshu (in Wing-Tsit Chan's Source Book in Chinese Philosophy),  and this part reminded me of this thread:

When the sky is dark and it is about to rain, a person's sickness affects him first, because the force of yin rises in response. When the sky is dark and it is about to rain, people want to sleep, because the material force of yin is at work. People who are sad want to lie down, because the yin of sadness and lying down seek each other. And people who are happy do not want to lie down because the yang of happiness and staying up require each other. Because of the night, the water level rises in some degree. Because of the east wind, the wine becomes further fermented.28 When the night comes, the sick person's sickness becomes worse. When the day is about to dawn, cocks all crow and press on each other, their force becoming more and more refined. Therefore the yang reinforces the yang and the yin reinforces the yin, for the forces of yin and yang can naturally augment or diminish things because of their similarity in kind.

Heaven possesses yin and yang and man also possesses yin and yang. When the universe's material force of yin arises, man's material force of yin arises in response. Conversely, when man's material force of yin arises, that of the universe should also arise in response. The principle is the same. He who understands this, when he wishes to bring forth rain, will activate the yin in man in order to arouse the yin of the universe. When he wishes to stop rain, he will activate the yang in man in order to arouse the yang of the universe. Therefore the bringing forth of rain is nothing supernatural. People suspect that it is supernatural because its principle is subtle and wonderful. It is not only the material forces of yin and yang that can advance or withdraw according to their kind. Even the way misfortunes, calamities, and blessings are produced follows the same principle. In all cases one starts something himself and other things become active in response according to their kind.

(NB: “material force” is Chan’s translation of qi)

Edited by SirPalomides
  • Like 2

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2020 at 1:44 PM, SirPalomides said:

Looking a little further, I found a translation of Dong Zhongshu's rain-seeking rites here.

I find Dong Zhongshu's rain magick to be really interesting. The ritual is quite massive, as fits something conducted by the state- massive dragons, colored differently according to season, are constructed; various classes of people are assigned dances to perform; a tunnel leading from the altar to the nearest body of water is dug out, as well as a pool to put frogs in. He calls for female shamans to lead to the rain prayers, which is interesting as Confucianism historically often has a relationship with shamanism ranging from ambivalence to hostility.

• Like 1