Lord Josh Allen

Weather Magick

I wouldn't mind a conversation about the history and any pertinent experiences folks may have had with humans influencing weather.

We seed clouds for rain, using science, which is based in alchemy.

Druids were notorious weather influencers, as were the Nordic Wind Talkers, coveted on open ocean voyages.

Indigenous cultures have been mentally and spiritually tuning into natural rhythms for eons.

How much we influence it?  No idea, but it's certainly not a threat to talk about it... is it?

Why all the vitriol for this guy wanting to talk about weather magick?

Perhaps we let folks have a conversation?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

Just now, Walker said:

Word up.

Howzabout this:

You, being from a family rich enough that your parents trust you to drive their car, can evidently afford a plane ticket to Aus, no problem. So, you go there, and @Nungali (sorry to volunteer you, mate) can help find a nice spot where nobody will object to you setting up your altar and donning your costume (I am pretty sure Nungali knows most of the "weirdos welcome" grassy knolls in Oz). You put out the forest fires, and I will personally lead a fund raising drive on this site to reimburse your plane ticket and I will also try my best to browbeat people into not making fun of you.

No, my father has a Range Rover, he wouldn't let me drive that. I'm driven around most of the time anyway. What makes you think this is my business? What makes you think I should go and perform this spell? As I said, money is not the issue. You can perform long-range weather spells that are designed to travel far distances, although this is risky. I always try to help wherever I can but it seems null and void to help now. It is too far gone! There are disasters all across the world, I cannot possibly keep up with them. I have helped before, as recently as Hurricane Dorian, I did a ritual with my friend and fellow Occultist. We successfully made a positive impact via a long-distance spell which worked to dissipate the storm, all done from different locations. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Lord Josh Allen said:

Besides, what's wrong with ostentation? 

Nothing!

But don't post photos of yourself looking like the P.U.A. douche bag that the Cat in the Hat dragged in one day, and the cosplay chimera that emerged after Raiden fucked Zoolander the next...

Unless...

You want to get our fashion tips re: the booty face ass face warlock wardrobe you bought on TaoBao (by the way, we don't charge for this service, don't worry, it's freeeeeee!).

• Haha 2

On 2/12/2020 at 8:42 PM, silent thunder said:

How much we influence it?  No idea, but it's certainly not a threat to talk about it... is it?

Just what I was thinking.   Lets not jump down peoples neck.  Nothing wrong with skepticism but make your point (preferably gently) and let them discuss their's.  For good conversation reign in the skeptic a bit. 

We're not a science forum we're eclectic philosophy.  Add your 2 cents but don't squash the more speculative discussions. 

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4

7 minutes ago, Lord Josh Allen said:

No, my father has a Range Rover, he wouldn't let me drive that. I'm driven around most of the time anyway. What makes you think this is my business? What makes you think I should go and perform this spell? As I said, money is not the issue. You can perform long-range weather spells that are designed to travel far distances, although this is risky. I always try to help wherever I can but it seems null and void to help now. It is too far gone! There are disasters all across the world, I cannot possibly keep up with them. I have helped before, as recently as Hurricane Dorian, I did a ritual with my friend and fellow Occultist. We successfully made a positive impact via a long-distance spell which worked to dissipate the storm, all done from different locations. 

By this standard you never fail.

Hey, Lorrrrdddd I Have A Private Driver and Never Eat Unless I Am Suckling the Milk of my Governess Joshua:

Me and my occultist friend just simultaneously sharted onto a pentagram-shaped map of England, preventing a volcano from erupting under your daddy's car.

You can thank me later!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Walker said:

Nothing!

But don't post photos of yourself looking like the P.U.A. douche bag that the Cat in the Hat dragged in one day, and the cosplay chimera that emerged after Raiden fucked Zoolander the next...

Unless...

You want to get our fashion tips re: the booty face ass face warlock wardrobe you bought on TaoBao (by the way, we don't charge for this service, don't worry, it's freeeeeee!).

In that case, I'll post more! 

73458820_2420909834628949_8691560819667763200_o.jpg

49097423882_9e8ded1eb8_c.jpg

48938157828_474f22041c_c.jpg

47989660797_5e165094ca_c.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

I wouldn't mind a conversation about the history and any pertinent experiences folks may have had with humans influencing weather.

We seed clouds for rain, using science, which is based in alchemy.

Druids were notorious weather influencers, as were the Nordic Wind Talkers, coveted on open ocean voyages.

Indigenous cultures have been mentally and spiritually tuning into natural rhythms for eons.

Thank you for the politeness. You know how people are, just roll with it. 

• Like 2

I spent some time with Ngakpa Yeshe Dorje who was a real shaman weather maker. BTW, he was the Dali Lama's weather maker and knew what he was doing! Unlike The Mighty Lord Josh trust fund baby!

299818bedeec404d32d07ef2a7819901.jpg

9 minutes ago, Lord Josh Allen said:

In that case, I'll post more! 

73458820_2420909834628949_8691560819667763200_o.jpg

49097423882_9e8ded1eb8_c.jpg

48938157828_474f22041c_c.jpg

47989660797_5e165094ca_c.jpg

Good god.

Pimp Don Magic(k) Juan had a baby with a white lady and it inherited his circa 1999 wardrobe rejects, a $3,000 Pier 1 gift card, and a JAJ book. Chuuch.

Praise the "lord."

Governess!

I'm thirsty, bring me my mikk and cookies! 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Walker said:

Good god.

Pimp Don Magic(k) Juan had a baby with a white lady and it inherited his circa 1999 wardrobe rejects, a $3,000 Pier 1 gift card, and a JAJ book. Chuuch.

Praise the "lord."

Governess!

I'm thirsty, bring me my mikk and cookies! 

You haven't seen the half of it, honey. You've never met a Taoist like this before. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ralis said:

I spent some time with Ngakpa Yeshe Dorje who was a real shaman weather maker. BTW, he was the Dali Lama's weather maker and knew what he was doing! Unlike The Mighty Lord Josh trust fund baby!

299818bedeec404d32d07ef2a7819901.jpg

Well, good for him! Although I have a very high success rate with my magick. 95 percent of the time, my weather rituals work to bring the desired result (snow, rain, wind, storm suppression) into manifestation. I have countless videos of me working my magick and the results speak for themselves, even skeptics are rendered speechless. I'm sure this master has his place, I'm not doubting that but I certainly have mine as well. The occult community is big enough for all of us last time I checked. This is my documentary on the practice. 

9 minutes ago, Lord Josh Allen said:

You haven't seen the half of it, honey. You've never met a Taoist like this before. 

Sorry to disappoint you, honey shnuggums, but Mak Tin Si already popped everybody's flamboyant home-baked fake Daoism weirdness cherry 10 years ago here. It was a bloody mess but we healed. At this point I'm afraid you're just another bozo in a long and endless line of TDB bozos. I'm sure you raise eyebrows at the local Tesco, but we're kinda jaded here.

• Like 2

Just now, Walker said:

Sorry to disappoint you, honey shnuggums, but Mak Tin Si already popped everybody's flamboyant home-baked fake Daoism weirdness cherry 10 years ago here. It was a bloody mess but we healed. At this point I'm afraid you're just another bozo in a long and endless line of TDB bozos. I'm sure you raise eyebrows at the local Tesco, but we're kinda jaded here.

You can't disappoint me, I'm always disappointed in you conformists. Mak Tin Si hasn't got a Jaguar, a fur coat or a throne, sorry honey I've won again. P.S. My Jaguar has massaging seats. We haven't even touched on the Lexus yet! 

• Haha 2

Must be past his bedtime since it is after 3:00 a.m.

Edited by ralis
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Walker said:

Eh, at least he isn't charging and scamming the way Elijah Wilson and Mak Jo Si did, insulting others who give feedback like BoorBores, or offering astral hugs and then going to astral sex like Jeff.

Still not impressed as I don't see any internal power, but he seems fairly innocuous... so far, at least. 

EDIT: although showing off wealth is probably in poor taste. 

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 3

On 2/12/2020 at 8:18 PM, ralis said:

Is this you?

Glad someone posted this in here... I was late to the party but was about to put him on light blast, but it seems you beat me to it. He has posted this shit in a quanzhen group on Facebook as well. I can’t tell if he is just taking trolling to a whole new level or ...

Edited by kyoji
  • Like 1

Just now, Earl Grey said:

Eh, at least he isn't charging and scamming the way Elijah Wilson and Mak Jo Si did, insulting others who give feedback like BoorBores, or offering astral hugs and then going to astral sex like Jeff.

Still not impressed as I don't see any internal power, but he seems fairly innocuous... so far, at least. 

EDIT: although showing off wealth is probably in poor taste. 

Well, you won't see the power if it's all within will you? Showing off is NOT poor taste! Nothing poor about it. I don't scam, I don't have anything to sell, no books, no overpriced talismans, no online lessons, I don't care what the little people do, let them make their money. I don't know if Mak would get along with me or not.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, manitou said:

I don't know if this qualifies or not.

A couple years ago, one of the Bums who lived in Australia, made a appeal to anyone who considered themselves a weather shaman to do what they could for his little town in Australia (toward the northeast, if I remember).  A category 5 tornado was heading straight toward the small town and it was to hit within hours.

I know many of us were concerned.  I don't know what methods other Bums used, but I pulled out an atlas and put a drinking glass face down over his town in Australia, symbolizing a high pressure zone, and did a little ceremony to put the high pressure in place so the tornado would avoid it.  I know others did their methods too.  After the danger had passed, he posted that the tornado took a little eastward jog just north of his little town and then headed south again.  Bypassed them like a little 90 degree angle.

He merely said something like "Well, the tornado just took a little jog" and sort of minimized the whole thing.  I said that I hoped that weather shamans get paid up front.

My grandma did some shocking things when I was a young boy using pieces of silver and a very large and beautiful quartz crystal.

About 2 years ago, a very large hurricane was headed directly for my family in Florida, it was a Category 4 or 5.

I followed grandma's formula, used her crystal and some of her very old pieces of silver.

Just before impacting my family's city, the storm turned sharp right, headed north for a hundred miles or so, then headed back along its initial course, sparing them entirely. I have no idea (and quite a healthy bit of doubt) whether my actions had any effect but it was sure amazing for all of us to watch it happen.

I know nothing about magicks, even less about weather magick, but I'd like to offer a fond welcome to you Josh.

Your practices and demeanor are at the opposite end of the spectrum from mine but one of the things I value most about this forum is the wide variety of personalities. Particularly when they are respectful of others. While I'm not sure I have too much interest in magick or weather personally, I suspect there are some here who will be quite interested. Nice to see you're not too put off by the welcoming committee.

There are some fragile egos here who seem to feel that intolerance, insults, and haughty attitude are indications of superiority.

Or maybe they're just run of the mill bullies. Generally there is a deep insecurity at the root of such behavior, in my experience. 

Sadly, they tend to shout down many of the more thoughtful and truly advanced practitioners. 

I can't say that I'm a car guy but I did buy a Tesla Model 3 last year and I've never been so happy with a car.

It's outstanding! If you've not had an opportunity, take one for a spin.

• Like 6

Just now, Lord Josh Allen said:

Well, you won't see the power if it's all within will you? Showing off is NOT poor taste! Nothing poor about it. I don't scam, I don't have anything to sell, no books, no overpriced talismans, no online lessons, I don't care what the little people do, let them make their money. I don't know if Mak would get along with me or not.  

If you want to have a serious conversation about the measures for power Taoists actually have, don't get too defensive or certain of yourself. 

So far, we don't see that. What we do see is that you have a particular view of Taoism and interpretation of TTC and Zhuangzi don't seem to preach themselves. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Earl Grey said:

or offering astral hugs and then going to astral sex like Jeff.

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that!

2 minutes ago, Lord Josh Allen said:

You can't disappoint me, I'm always disappointed in you conformists. Mak Tin Si hasn't got a Jaguar, a fur coat or a throne, sorry honey I've won again. P.S. My Jaguar has massaging seats. We haven't even touched on the Lexus yet! 

You should catch up on what Earl Grey just mentioned. Don't nobody care about your handmedown cars and TaoBao furniture, trustafarian. We're on some next level shit here. Let me ask you: do you have big juicy blond astral titties? Cause you're going to need to have at least three of them on some Total Recall shit to raise any eyebrows here. Since you're into automobiles, perhaps you can candy paint your imaginary astral nipples before you visit anybody in the night, that'll get you some attention. Why, you'll have a cult all your own in no time! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, steve said:

My grandma did some shocking things when I was a young boy using pieces of silver and a very large and beautiful quartz crystal.

About 2 years ago, a very large hurricane was headed directly for my family in Florida, it was a Category 4 or 5.

I followed grandma's formula, used her crystal and some of her very old pieces of silver.

Just before impacting my family's city, the storm turned sharp right, headed north for a hundred miles or so, then headed back along its initial course, sparing them entirely. I have no idea (and quite a healthy bit of doubt) whether my actions had any effect but it was sure amazing for all of us to watch it happen.

I know nothing about magicks, even less about weather magick, but I'd like to offer a fond welcome to you Josh.

Your practices and demeanor are at the opposite end of the spectrum from mine but one of the things I value most about this forum is the wide variety of personalities. Particularly when they are respectful of others. While I'm not sure I have too much interest in magick or weather personally, I suspect there are some here who will be quite interested. Nice to see you're not too put off by the welcoming committee.

There are some fragile egos here who seem to feel that intolerance, insults, and haughty attitude are indications of superiority.

Or maybe they're just run of the mill bullies. Generally there is a deep insecurity at the root of such behavior, in my experience. 

Sadly, they tend to shout down many of the more thoughtful and truly advanced practitioners. 

I can't say that I'm a car guy but I did buy a Tesla Model 3 last year and I've never been so happy with a car.

Whatever power he has which I rather doubt he has should stand on it's own without all the ostentatious BS. The clown shows that show up here are rather boring!

Just now, Earl Grey said:

If you want to have a serious conversation about the measures for power Taoists actually have, don't get too defensive or certain of yourself. 

So far, we don't see that. What we do see is that you have a particular view of Taoism and interpretation of TTC and Zhuangzi don't seem to preach themselves. 

2 minutes ago, steve said:

Hi there buddy! Thanks! Wow, what a story you have. Great to meet you. One thing you should know about me, I don't take myself seriously at all, I make fun of myself more than anyone can. I'm really not at all bothered by what people say, I get flack online, offline, you name it but I'm unapologetically me. I've walked down the street and been physically attacked for the way I dress, I've experienced everything. Not everyone will resonate with it but that's not my goal, I'm here to meet people who may have similar interests and I'm here to learn from people who are polar opposites to me. Awesome Tesla by the way! I've heard great things about them. I've never had an electric car, Jags going to release an electric XJ soon. I'll be ordering it! 

• Like 6

Just now, ralis said:

Whatever power he has which I rather doubt he has should stand on it's own without all the ostentatious BS. The clown shows that show up here are rather boring!

So are the insults and dick measuring.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, steve said:

So are the insults and dick measuring.

Uh-huh. And bragging about how many fancy cars one's rich family owns and having a private driver is not at all like online forum penii measuring :rolleyes:

• Like 3

While I still don't find Josh terribly impressive with what he claims, he's so far polite albeit flamboyant, and at least not pompous.

Let me give you the rundown, son: we've had a huge transition the past couple years. We have dealt with a lot of scammers and people calling themselves masters who don't know what they're talking about, self-initiates who want to make up their own qigong who have zero understanding of TCM. 

We had forum members scammed out of thousands of dollars, we had the Western Mo Pai bros claiming to be part of the Mo Pai lineage because of two techniques they learned from a student who was kicked out of the school, we have Jeff who started out offering to scan people for free then pulling them into astral sex cults, and then we had the Alt-Right here posting conspiracy theories about pedophiles in a pizza parlor who were unfortunately also the admin and members of Jeff's cult before Sean, the owner, kicked them all out, so we are in a state of anarchy and catharsis as a lot of repression was here amongst the scams, except for the scams that the admin allowed. 

So if we're already in full cynic mode, please understand that this is why. And many of us are also pretty blunt about it because we are burned out by the people claiming to have the rainbow body, siddhis, and the self-initiates, the man-children trying to be Goku, and brats who want psychic techniques like Lightseeker who want to control and seduce others with free techniques while asking others to do the investigation for him. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2