Lord Josh Allen

Weather Magick

1 minute ago, Starjumper said:

You'll need to polish off your glass belly button quite a lot before you understand much.

Seems like you can't answer a simple question. Answer with yes or no. 

Just now, Starjumper said:

It's not anger darling, it's exasperation at all the fakes running around this Kali Yuga.

If you want to control the weather you need to cultivate a certain type of power, it is a siddhi, which you do not have, and shaking a science fiction sword at the sky doesn't hack it.

Amazing. Still waiting on that answer.

6 minutes ago, Lord Josh Allen said:

You don't want to answer that?

I just did, M’lord. ^_^And I’ve nothing more to say.

It's not anger darling, it's exasperation at all the fakes running around this Kali Yuga.

If you want to control the weather you need to cultivate a certain type of power, it is a siddhi, which you do not have, and shaking a science fiction sword at the sky doesn't hack it.

Just now, Earl Grey said:

I just did, M’lord. ^_^And I’ve nothing more to say.

I'll have to take that as a no. 

This forum has been over run by fakes and their fawners so much lately it was annoying to say the least, and now, to top it off, you arrived.  It's amazing really.

You do realize I get this 24 7, you are so banal, honey. Yes or no answers would be so refreshing. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Hold your breath.

Do you know how many guys I come across like you? Full of words but never straight answers. Sophistry my dear. I hope you teach better than you preach. 

Keep holding your breath.

I think this thread will beat the Jeff thread for awhile.

I did answer your question.  More glass bellybutton polishing needed on your part, Sir

You finally answered it congratz. We got there, in the end, didn't we? I can't wait to see the videos of you controlling the weather. Guess I'll be holding my breath right? Oh yes, of course.....

No, idiot, I answered it before you started crying about me not answering it.

You don't like me, do you? It's your wonderful charming personality, so welcoming. I almost want to become your student, well I would if I weren't lightyears ahead of you that is. Temper my dear old mage. I'm holing my breath, I think you should take one in. 

2 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Actually, the Jeff thread is much more entertaining than this.

Having a head of grey hair does not equal wisdom, boy have I learned that today. 

Now you sound like one of the Wimps.

Oh yes? And you sound like every critic I've ever had, banal and fatuous. I know you won't make a video, I know your kind. I've dealt with people like you for years. You never change but you love your sophistry. You want to have your cake and eat it. You enjoy the worship you receive on this forum, posting five thousand times won't bring you closer to the Tao. 

• Haha 2

I don't know if this qualifies or not.

A couple years ago, one of the Bums who lived in Australia, made a appeal to anyone who considered themselves a weather shaman to do what they could for his little town in Australia (toward the northeast, if I remember).  A category 5 tornado was heading straight toward the small town and it was to hit within hours.

I know many of us were concerned.  I don't know what methods other Bums used, but I pulled out an atlas and put a drinking glass face down over his town in Australia, symbolizing a high pressure zone, and did a little ceremony to put the high pressure in place so the tornado would avoid it.  I know others did their methods too.  After the danger had passed, he posted that the tornado took a little eastward jog just north of his little town and then headed south again.  Bypassed them like a little 90 degree angle.

He merely said something like "Well, the tornado just took a little jog" and sort of minimized the whole thing.  I said that I hoped that weather shamans get paid up front.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, Lord Josh Allen said:

I'll have to take that as a no. 

I just said I did it in my head, but apparently that's not satisfactory to you. 

Thank you, drive through! 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, manitou said:

I don't know if this qualifies or not.

A couple years ago, one of the Bums who lived in Australia, made a appeal to anyone who considered themselves a weather shaman to do what they could for his little town in Australia (toward the northeast, if I remember).  A category 5 tornado was heading straight toward the small town and it was to hit within hours.

I know many of us were concerned.  I don't know what methods other Bums used, but I pulled out an atlas and put a drinking glass face down over his town in Australia, symbolizing a high pressure zone, and did a little ceremony to put the high pressure in place so the tornado would avoid it.  I know others did their methods too.  After the danger had passed, he posted that the tornado took a little eastward jog just north of his little town and then headed south again.  Bypassed them like a little 90 degree angle.

He merely said something like "Well, the tornado just took a little jog" and sort of minimized the whole thing.  I said that I hoped that weather shamans get paid up front.

Interesting. I'm not sure about being paid upfront. I've never been paid, I don't offer services to anyone. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Lord Josh Allen said:

Interesting. I'm not sure about being paid upfront. I've never been paid, I don't offer services to anyone. 

I doubt England is in need of a weather magician! Why not help others that really need it instead of posting ostentatious videos of yourself.:wacko:

• Like 1

Just now, ralis said:

I doubt England is in need of a weather magician! Why not help others that really need it instead of posting ostentatious videos of yourself.:wacko:

Hey! I never claimed to be a Saint, I'm not an immortal or a perfected being. I'm not a guru looking to get students, I don't even offer any formal lessons. I'm just someone who walks the path of Weathermancy and I want to spread the importance of it to others. Does England need it? Well sometimes it does but I can't fix all of the world's problems. I help when I can and most importantly when I am ASKED. I'm a grey arts magician, I'm not Left-Hand Path or Right-Hand Path, I walk the Middle Path. It will take a lot more than one person to make a massive difference. There is nothing worse than someone who believes he can save the world. Besides, what's wrong with ostentation? 

14 minutes ago, Lord Josh Allen said:

Word up.

Howzabout this:

You, being from a family rich enough that your parents trust you to drive their car, can evidently afford a plane ticket to Aus, no problem. So, you go there, and @Nungali (sorry to volunteer you, mate) can help find a nice spot where nobody will object to you setting up your altar and donning your costume (I am pretty sure Nungali knows most of the "weirdos welcome" grassy knolls in Oz). You put out the forest fires, and I will personally lead a fund raising drive on this site to reimburse your plane ticket and I will also try my best to browbeat people into not making fun of you.

• Like 4