Lord Josh Allen

Weather Magick

Hey everyone, I want to bring up a subject which isn't mentioned very often in the Occult world, weather magick. It is usually overlooked and underappreciated by many practitioners, it is my personal belief that if man had not learned how to "dance the rains" we would have gone extinct long ago. There are many stories throughout Chinese history of gifted individuals who have influenced the weather for a variety of reasons, especially warfare. I have walked the path of a Weathermancer for the best part of twelve years, I study these traditions all across the globe, I am well versed in Mayan and Aztec nature manipulation but I have settled with Taoist Weather Magick. I have found that this system resonates with me. Has anyone else here read the brilliant book "Daoist Weather Magic and Feng Shui" by Professor Johnson? If not, I urge you to check it out. It provides a detailed account of many methods and techniques used for summoning different weather patterns. Has anyone had experience with this art? Please feel free to share. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Oh heyell the fuck naw.

Napoleon Dynamite up in this.

Can't even imagine where this thread is gonna go...

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Lord Josh Allen said:

Hey everyone, I want to bring up a subject which isn't mentioned very often in the Occult world, weather magick. It is usually overlooked and underappreciated by many practitioners, it is my personal belief that if man had not learned how to "dance the rains" we would have gone extinct long ago. There are many stories throughout Chinese history of gifted individuals who have influenced the weather for a variety of reasons, especially warfare. I have walked the path of a Weathermancer for the best part of twelve years, I study these traditions all across the globe, I am well versed in Mayan and Aztec nature manipulation but I have settled with Taoist Weather Magick. I have found that this system resonates with me. Has anyone else here read the brilliant book "Daoist Weather Magic and Feng Shui" by Professor Johnson? If not, I urge you to check it out. It provides a detailed account of many methods and techniques used for summoning different weather patterns. Has anyone had experience with this art? Please feel free to share. 

Human rain dances are only responsible for rain and natural weather cycles have nothing to do with it? Where did you come up with that?

Edited by ralis
  • Like 1

Just now, ralis said:

Human rain dances are only responsible for rain and natural weather cycles have nothing to do with it? Where did you come up with that?

Who said that? 

2 minutes ago, Lord Josh Allen said:

Who said that? 

You did. I put in bold what you said.

Just now, ralis said:

Where did I say that? You shouldn't add words where there are none. I said we would have gone extinct if we hadn't learned how to dance the rains. Which is 100 percent fact. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ralis said:

Natural occurances are there of course but man's participation is a major component. We would have starved without learning rainmaking. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Lord Josh Allen said:

Where did I say that? You shouldn't add words where there are none. I said we would have gone extinct if we hadn't learned how to dance the rains. Which is 100 percent fact. 

Prove your facts with references! I live in New Mexico and Pueblos perform rain dances on a regular basis and we are still in a drought. Furthermore, there are other factors that contribute to life other than rain. 

The biosphere is in the beginning of the sixth mass extinction!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Lord Josh Allen said:

Natural occurances are there of course but man's participation is a major component. We would have starved without learning rainmaking. 

Are you a rainmaker? If so, then go to Africa and fix the drought since there are many starving on that continent!

• Like 1

Just now, ralis said:

Prove your facts with references! I live in New Mexico and Pueblos perform rain dances on a regular basis and we are still in a drought. Furthermore, there are other factors that contribute to life other than rain. 

The biosphere is in the beginning of the sixth mass extinction!

The weather magicians in your local area may not be well trained. Do not blame the magick, blame the magician. If the spell fails it is the fault of the spell caster. If thousands of historical figures can procure rain, it can be done under the correct conditions. Brilliant sorcerors such as Zuo Ci (Master Black Horn) Zhang Jiao, Zhuge Liang. The Yueban Tribe used weather magick when they were attacked by Ruan Ruan Tribe and successfully repelled the invasion by conjuring severe weather. Read the Jiu Tang Shu. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ralis said:

Are you a rainmaker? If so, then go to Africa and fix the drought since there are many starving on that continent!

I am indeed a weather magician, I run a YouTube channel with a whole playlist on weather magick. Do you think my magick would be welcome in Africa? Do you really think the corrupt officials would let me in? Construct an outdoor altar with all of my Occult tools? Guess again. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lord Josh Allen said:

The weather magicians in your local area may not be well trained. Do not blame the magick, blame the magician. If the spell fails it is the fault of the spell caster. If thousands of historical figures can procure rain, it can be done under the correct conditions. Brilliant sorcerors such as Zuo Ci (Master Black Horn) Zhang Jiao, Zhuge Liang. The Yueban Tribe used weather magick when they were attacked by Ruan Ruan Tribe and successfully repelled the invasion by conjuring severe weather. Read the Jiu Tang Shu. 

I guess you are not familiar with what a Pueblo is? American Indian tribal cultures which have been doing this for hundreds if not thousands of years. It doesn't always work!

Just now, ralis said:

I guess you are not familiar with what a Pueblo is? American Indian tribal cultures which have been doing this for hundreds if not thousands of years. It doesn't always work!

Nothing always works. There is no guarantee of anything. If you go to a doctor and they give you medicine to treat an infection, it might not work but you still try it. There is a greater chance it will work if you at least attempt it. My success rate with weather magick isn't perfect but it is high. It works more often than it doesn't. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Starjumper said:

Oh Lordy, you're clearly a scammer that took a wrong turn on his way to a costume party.  You are WAAY more fake than whoever is in second place.

Have you ever practiced weather magick? 

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Walker said:

Oh heyell the fuck naw.

Napoleon Dynamite up in this.

Can't even imagine where this thread is gonna go...

Woke up this morning and couldn’t believe it myself.

LARPers now equate themselves with being cultivators here now! Ha!!!

Just now, Earl Grey said:

Woke up this morning and couldn’t believe it myself.

LARPers now equate themselves with being cultivators here now! Ha!!!

You didn't answer my question. 

Just now, Starjumper said:

No, I practice Jedi, and we don't wear stupid costumes.  Does spelling magic incorrectly make you feel special?

So you don't practice it then, I understand now.

2 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

No, I practice Jedi, and we don't wear stupid costumes.  Does spelling magic incorrectly make you feel special?

Why are you angry?

• Like 1