Sign in to follow this  
Scholar

SPIN QIQONG

SO AFTER WHOLE LIFE OF TRAINING, MORE THAN 2 YEARS AND 3 MONTHS  ,PRACTISING QIQONG I JUST DISCOVERED THE REAL DEAL WITH QIQONG. WHAT YOU NEED TO DO, INSTEAD OF CONCENTRATING THE ENERGY IN ONE PLACE YOU SHOULD MAKE IT SPIN FASTER AND FASTER AROUND THE PLACE YOU WANT STRENGHTEN AND POW YOU RELEASE THE XING FING ENERGY INSTEAD OF THE ZHANG PAW ENERGY.

SOME ENVIOUS PEOPLE OF THIS FORUM WILL SAY THAT IM NOT THE REAL DEAL BUT ITS JUST ENVY OF MY WORK ETHIC AND MY SHIRIUKIN ZHANG FANG ENERGY(RELAX IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND WE LL TALK ABOUT IT LATER. AN PROOF PF MY ENORMOUS POWER IS THAT I BEAT AN 76 YEARS OLD ASIAN MAN WHO WAS PROBABLY AN MARTIAL ARTIST SND QIQONG MASTER(HE WAS ASIAN AND THERE WAS AN JIUJUTSU SCHOOL LESS THAN 2 KILOMETERS FROM WHERE WE FOUGHT) I DEFEATED HIM WITHIN 32 MINUTES OF FIGHTING AND ONLY GOT MINOR BRUISES LIKE BLOODY LIPS AND AN BROKEN NOSE. 

IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE BOLD WORDS ITS BECAUSE YOU ARE GREEN IN THE TOPIC OF QIQONG I DONT CARE THATS THE TRUTH.

IM THE MASTER OF SPIN CHI QIQONG AND IF YOU WANT TO UNDERSTAND THE TRUE NATURE OF CHI JUST DM ME . IT WILL COST A BIT LESS THAN 1000 DOLLARS A MONTH BUTS THATS CHEAP, BECAUSE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE RASENGAN SHIORIUKEN DARTH MAUL ENERGY.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION FEEL FREE TO ASK ME IN THIS THREAD BUT THE TRUE ANSWER WILL BE SENT BY DM FOR 150 DOLLARS FOR 1 QUESTION AND 250 DOLLARS FOR 2 QUESTION. THE ANSWERS IN THIS THREAD WILL BE INCOMPLETE AND WRONG.

THANKS. MASTER OF SPIN CHUJAKO NARAJ ENERGY DEREK WINSTON GRACIE

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

12 minutes ago, Scholar said:

SO AFTER WHOLE LIFE OF TRAINING, MORE THAN 2 YEARS AND 3 MONTHS  ,PRACTISING QIQONG I JUST DISCOVERED THE REAL DEAL WITH QIQONG. WHAT YOU NEED TO DO, INSTEAD OF CONCENTRATING THE ENERGY IN ONE PLACE YOU SHOULD MAKE IT SPIN FASTER AND FASTER AROUND THE PLACE YOU WANT STRENGHTEN AND POW YOU RELEASE THE XING FING ENERGY INSTEAD OF THE ZHANG PAW ENERGY.

SOME ENVIOUS PEOPLE OF THIS FORUM WILL SAY THAT IM NOT THE REAL DEAL BUT ITS JUST ENVY OF MY WORK ETHIC AND MY SHIRIUKIN ZHANG FANG ENERGY(RELAX IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND WE LL TALK ABOUT IT LATER. AN PROOF PF MY ENORMOUS POWER IS THAT I BEAT AN 76 YEARS OLD ASIAN MAN WHO WAS PROBABLY AN MARTIAL ARTIST SND QIQONG MASTER(HE WAS ASIAN AND THERE WAS AN JIUJUTSU SCHOOL LESS THAN 2 KILOMETERS FROM WHERE WE FOUGHT) I DEFEATED HIM WITHIN 32 MINUTES OF FIGHTING AND ONLY GOT MINOR BRUISES LIKE BLOODY LIPS AND AN BROKEN NOSE. 

IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE BOLD WORDS ITS BECAUSE YOU ARE GREEN IN THE TOPIC OF QIQONG I DONT CARE THATS THE TRUTH.

IM THE MASTER OF SPIN CHI QIQONG AND IF YOU WANT TO UNDERSTAND THE TRUE NATURE OF CHI JUST DM ME . IT WILL COST A BIT LESS THAN 1000 DOLLARS A MONTH BUTS THATS CHEAP, BECAUSE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE RASENGAN SHIORIUKEN DARTH MAUL ENERGY.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION FEEL FREE TO ASK ME IN THIS THREAD BUT THE TRUE ANSWER WILL BE SENT BY DM FOR 150 DOLLARS FOR 1 QUESTION AND 250 DOLLARS FOR 2 QUESTION. THE ANSWERS IN THIS THREAD WILL BE INCOMPLETE AND WRONG.

THANKS. MASTER OF SPIN CHUJAKO NARAJ ENERGY DEREK WINSTON GRACIE

Cool story bro, tell it again. 

Now here's a serious response:

A real fight doesn't ever go longer than a minute if someone is skilled. A real master won't even need 30 seconds to end his opponent. Ten seconds even. Good gongfu means you can win in two moves, great gongfu means winning in one move, and perfect gongfu means winning with no moves.

Second, 2.5 years isn't a long time of training, and what you're showing is that even your "qigong" isn't worthwhile with what you've studied and what you proudly boast of beating an old man in "32 MINUTES OF FIGHTING AND ONLY GOT MINOR BRUISES LIKE BLOODY LIPS AND AN BROKEN NOSE".

Err...That's already a lot. Masters I know wouldn't even allow people to get close enough to touch their shirt sleeves. 

Calling something after Street Fighter moves only makes you sound pathetic, frankly, as bad as this guy here who really believes he is controlling weather, and in his mind, he is a master doing high level magic, but to everyone else, especially those with a critical eye and actual power in both qi and magic, he looks like he's doing a comedy video: 

Or this guy who thinks he has Zhan Zhuang: 

Neither of them know what the hell they are talking about as there is no internal power even if they believe they have it. 

Guess what? You have now announced you belong to the same club they are in: the Posers Club.

If you really had power, you would not need do 32 minutes to do what my grandmaster can do here effortlessly at 0:34: 

And you would never survive against these guys, one of whom uses his internal skill as a Narc Detective:

And, oh, look: he can still destroy you with an umbrella.

Don't delude yourself into believing you have power and quit trying to scam people out of their money for techniques that won't even work.

The fact that your brief posting history here shows you are asking questions about basic qi sensations such as why your hands hurt trying to feel qi and asking someone to explain basic qi concepts to you like you are 5 years-old, and asking for exercises to increase qi already says enough. 

You don't have any power or skill worth selling for as much as you're charging. Quit trying to market scamgong.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Thanks 1

Eyyo, Earl, I think he was joking ;D You know this place is a mess when we see posts like that and we're like, "oh god, here we go again..."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Cleansox said:

I thought it was directed at @Earl Grey as a response to the analysis of Returndragons vids.

Another friend suspected so too. Responded anyway to cite his old posts.

50 minutes ago, Walker said:

Eyyo, Earl, I think he was joking ;D You know this place is a mess when we see posts like that and we're like, "oh god, here we go again..."

18 minutes ago, Walker said:

Lol, I assumed it was aimed at all of us assclowns :D

Probably true. 🤡👺💩👻👽💀

I guess it might feel intimidating when someone, referring to lineage and 10+ years of practice under supervision from a teacher, totally invalidates someones prized practice. 

But it is also useful, since it shows beginners that there is more to these practices than whats on the surface (hence "internal"). 

Btw: Loved the thunder magic clip. Was it cosplay? 

Edited by Cleansox
Added sentences.

13 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

Wow, he's a lord too! ... and wears costumes!  Do you think he's actually serious?

I'm sure Scholar wasn't serious, it was pretty good humor.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Thanks 1

@Starjumper @Cleansox

The thunder magic dude is serious, and the member boerwoers posted the original video that uses Lord Josh as an inspiration to make up his own qigong system alongside his chaos magick practice. It was the subject of ridicule from others here because he thinks learning from teachers makes people asskissers and enslaved by dogma of tradition and religious stupidity, thereby showing he has no understanding of lineage or mastery.

Edited by Earl Grey

2 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

@Starjumper @Cleansox

The thunder magic dude is serious, 

What? 

Well, he did have the hair. 

And access to a camera, and to internet. Could use acting lesson though, looked like a crappy fantasy clip from the early 80-ties. One of the Conan rip-offs, without Arnold. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Cleansox said:

What? 

Well, he did have the hair. 

And access to a camera, and to internet. Could use acting lesson though, looked like a crappy fantasy clip from the early 80-ties. One of the Conan rip-offs, without Arnold. 

I feel like I'm a pretty good connoisseur of terrible 80's action movies, but the terrible fantasy subgenre, not so much. Any recommendations?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

Good gongfu means you can win in two moves, great gongfu means winning in one move, and perfect gongfu means winning with no moves.

Great gonfu! So far there isn't any such thing could do that. Do you mean a good practitioner or a grand master?
A grand master do not teach students how to fight or kill. Rather, it is to maintain the virtue of martial arts.

Edited by ReturnDragon
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

Neither of them know what the hell they are talking about as there is no internal power even if they believe they have it. 

A guy has no internal power and tried to stand on an elevated sloped board would not last for a second. He must be an idiot!

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, ReturnDragon said:

Great gongu! So far there isn't any such thing could do that. Do you mean a good practitioner or a grand master?

The real thing can take out a seasoned fighter in one second, with one move.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SirPalomides said:

I feel like I'm a pretty good connoisseur of terrible 80's action movies, but the terrible fantasy subgenre, not so much. Any recommendations?

Well, there were a director that thought something like "hey, if people will watch one can't-act-bodybuilder, two will have the crowd flocking. So he hired a pair of bodybuilding twins, took a bunch of women (remember the 80-ties perm) and dressed them in furs and added some fantasy to it. Can't remember the name, but definetly the worse in the genre I have ever seen. 😁 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, ReturnDragon said:

A guy has no internal power and tried to stand on an elevated sloped board would not last for a second. He must be an idiot!

You sure are. 

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, ReturnDragon said:

Great gonfu! So far there isn't any such thing could do that. Do you mean a good practitioner or a grand master?
A grand master do not teach students how to fight or kill. Rather, it is to maintain the virtue of martial arts.

You really have no idea about martial arts, nor have you met people in martial lineages. If anything, your insistence that it is to "maintain the virtue of martial arts" sounds like you got your information from watching old Hollywood films that think all practitioners are Buddhist saints. 

You sure wouldn't like people who teach killing arts--even @Starjumper makes it no secret that he claims to have learned an assassin's style, and Yang Jwing-Ming even mentions that Xingyi was mostly learned by bodyguards and assassins because of how easy it was. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ReturnDragon said:

Yes, this poor idiot stood there for 8 hold minutes. :D:D:D

Not impressed, doesn't have any martial skill whatsoever. You're attempting to show you have martial skill, then say above that 

7 hours ago, ReturnDragon said:

So either you have martial skill and are showing it off as the arrogant know-it-all that you are, or you don't have martial skill because that's not what is taught.

Balancing on a board is not an internal martial arts skill. End of story. 

On 11/02/2020 at 5:14 AM, Earl Grey said:

Now here's a serious response:

A real fight doesn't ever go longer than a minute if someone is skilled. A real master won't even need 30 seconds to end his opponent. Ten seconds even. Good gongfu means you can win in two moves, great gongfu means winning in one move, and perfect gongfu means winning with no moves.

Second, 2.5 years isn't a long time of training, and what you're showing is that even your "qigong" isn't worthwhile with what you've studied and what you proudly boast of beating an old man in "32 MINUTES OF FIGHTING AND ONLY GOT MINOR BRUISES LIKE BLOODY LIPS AND AN BROKEN NOSE".

Err...That's already a lot. Masters I know wouldn't even allow people to get close enough to touch their shirt sleeves. 

Calling something after Street Fighter moves only makes you sound pathetic, frankly, as bad as this guy here who really believes he is controlling weather, and in his mind, he is a master doing high level magic, but to everyone else, especially those with a critical eye and actual power in both qi and magic, he looks like he's doing a comedy video: 

Or this guy who thinks he has Zhan Zhuang: 

Guess what? You have now announced you belong to the same club they are in: the Posers Club.

If you really had power, you would not need do 32 minutes to do what my grandmaster can do here effortlessly at 0:34: 

And you would never survive against these guys, one of whom uses his internal skill as a Narc Detective:

And, oh, look: he can still destroy you with an umbrella.

Don't delude yourself into believing you have power and quit trying to scam people out of their money for techniques that won't even work.

The fact that your brief posting history here shows you are asking questions about basic qi sensations such as why your hands hurt trying to feel qi and asking someone to explain basic qi concepts to you like you are 5 years-old, and asking for exercises to increase qi already says enough. 

You don't have any power or skill worth selling for as much as you're charging. Quit trying to market scamgong.

Have you ever practiced weather magick? 

• Haha 2

On 11/02/2020 at 6:25 PM, Starjumper said:

Wow, he's a lord too! ... and wears costumes! 

Would have loved to be one of his neighbours looking over the fence from an upstairs window. Perfect time to sip some tea and enjoy the weirdness.

UPDATE:

NOW WITH NEW TECHNIQUES :

-SLEEPING QIQONG (DONT KNOW HOW TO DO IT YET BUT I WILL FIND AN LINK OF THE BOOK AND SEND YOU GUYS IF YOU PAY ME)

-DEFEATING TODDLERS (YEAH, THATS WHAT YOU READ, WITH MY SECRET TECHNIQUE YOU CAN DEFEAT UP TO 2 TODDLERS IN A FIST FIGHT)

-FIGHTING WOMAN(WITH MY SPECIAL TRAINING YOU CAN FIGHT WOMAN WITH A CHANCE OF WINNING. FEMALE FIGHTERS NOT INCLUDED)

-GUIDED MEDITATION ( MY COURSE INCLUDE 4 GUIDED MEDITATIONS DOWNLOADED FROM YOUTUBE)

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Scholar said:

UPDATE:

NOW WITH NEW TECHNIQUES :

-SLEEPING QIQONG (DONT KNOW HOW TO DO IT YET BUT I WILL FIND AN LINK OF THE BOOK AND SEND YOU GUYS IF YOU PAY ME)

-DEFEATING TODDLERS (YEAH, THATS WHAT YOU READ, WITH MY SECRET TECHNIQUE YOU CAN DEFEAT UP TO 2 TODDLERS IN A FIST FIGHT)

-FIGHTING WOMAN(WITH MY SPECIAL TRAINING YOU CAN FIGHT WOMAN WITH A CHANCE OF WINNING. FEMALE FIGHTERS NOT INCLUDED)

-GUIDED MEDITATION ( MY COURSE INCLUDE 4 GUIDED MEDITATIONS DOWNLOADED FROM YOUTUBE)

OH GREAT SIFU SCHOLAR!

WHAT IF THE TODDLERS FIGHT US BY WHIPPING US WITH DIAPERS? AND WHAT IF THEY ARE DIRTY DIAPERS?

WILL SLEEPING QIGONG MAKE US MASTERS OF THE NURSERY AND KINDERGARTEN DURING NAPTIME?!

DO YOU ENCOURAGE VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN? HOW ABOUT VIOLENCE BETWEEN WOMEN?! DOES RHONDA ROUSEY COUNT?!

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this