Sign in to follow this  
AugustLeo

Mantra68 posted this in the Lama Dorje thread:This quote from Mantra68, along with some of my experiences, has me wondering about the transmission that Max gives.

Using an analogy, consider that Max's esoteric knowledge is an online encyclopedia comprised of many books. If so:

1. Does the transmission that Max gives at a Kunlun seminar download just the Kunlun 1 book, the Red Phoenix 1 book, etc. (limited to whatever he teaches at the seminar)?
  2. Does the transmission download the whole set of books in the encyclopedia?
  3. Neither A. nor B., but something else entirely.

Some recent experiences of mine suggest B., where it seems I'm being spontaneously guided to either modify what was taught at the seminar, or to start practicing something that wasn't taught at the seminar.

Is anyone else having similar experiences?

What are your thoughts about this?

AugustLeo :)

Since the Transimission it seems that i have instinctively known what i need to do at each stage. I havn't practiced anything entirely different, what have you experienced with this? it sounds interesting.

Not sure except I know I need to back off practicing what I learned from Max and focus on grounding for awhile :)

The major thing I got from it is the strong magnetic current which is felt running up and down my channels all day. It's very strong at times.

Not having been at a workshop with Max yet I wouldn't speculate on what his transmission consists of but I have experienced something that sounds similar.

My first yiquan teacher would end each of our sessions with me sitting on a chair in the middle of his living room doing seated meditation. During my seated meditating he would move to different parts of the room and just stand there. I never opened my eyes but I could swear that he was doing something and that I was feeling something coming from him. After the first several weeks of this there I began to experience a movement inside of me that caused my body to move back & forth while I was doing the seated meditation.

Befor he retired from teaching and went back to China he made me bai shi and then taught me what he termed a "secret exercise" that he had me do with my eyes closed. I opened my eyes slightly for this and he was standing in front of me with his right hand pointing to my stomach / spleen area and his hand was shaking. Supposedly he was giving me "the touch" or a transmission of qi.

He normally kept his students from exchanging with each other but I managed to meet a few and they all had similar experiences.

My current yiquan sifu does it a bit differently. Sometimes he does it one on one and at other times in a group. We stand face to face or in a cirle in wuji zhuang and he sends qi into us. I've spoken to him about my other yiquan sifu and the sitting and the "touch" and he said that these are traditional methods of a teacher "giving something" to his student.

From these experiences I would say that a transmission is kind of like a seed planted in one that allows one to progress to higher levels. Kind of like a jump-start for the dan tien. I might be way off though. Does any of this sound familiar to you gentlemen who have gotten the transmission from Max?

John

I'm not sure if his energy transmission is the same thing as a knowledge transmission.

At one of the LA workshops, Max gave Kan a knowledge transmission.

I think it was 3000 years worth of accumulated, ancestral Kunlun lineaged knowledge. Or something like that (since I thought Kunlun was actually given to a girl in the 7th century AD and so not 3000 years old).

Perhaps Chris can help clarify this for us...

Edited by vortex

Yes, given to a girl, by an ancient Sky Diety named Lau Kung who came down from the sky with a hammer and spike and transported her to a cave with drawings on it. Someone else must have made the drawings and were older!!

*suddenly realizes will be unable to talk about the history of the kunlun practice with 99% of the people I will meet in my life without them thinking I am crazy*

Guest winpro07

The info, and ability via transfer is endless

After my first seminar with max, I could imitate the flow of kunlun energy (the violent shaking) on command prior to having the energetic breakthrough. After the transmission, i already knew what the kunlun energy would look. I am not sure if i explained this coherently..... :unsure:

Guest winpro07

Very coherent,

didnt know that i was seeing, then things got clearer.

Had some antisipation about what i aught to be seeing.

not that things are so clear yet

I did a quick search and found these quotes from Mantra68:

AugustLeo :)

Ah, nice finds AL!

I guess I stand corrected. :D

I do wonder about the age of Kunlun, though? Is it 3000...or more like 1400 years old? Not that it really matters, just curious...

Guest winpro07

being a root practice of one of the ancient schools would put it way past 3000

Edited by winpro07

I have had some insight into the mechanism of the Kunlun transmission (or any transmission for that matter).

There was a test performed on rats in which the rats were trained to navigate a maze underwater. It took quite a while to train them to do this. Eventually these rats died. The scientists then brought in new rats of the same breed. To their amazement these rats easily mastered the maze with no training. All subsequent rats from this species could navigate the maze without training.

What this shows is the evidence for what quantum physics refers to as "morphic fields." Morphic fields exist around just about everything. They contain information that all of those who are tapped in, can access.

This explains the migration of birds and fish, that they can all move in sync as one unit and that they all display the same behavior for their species.

What the Kunlun transmission does is to connect the practitioner to the morphic field of Kunlun. Once connected, knowledge and ability come easily and progress is fast (as you have read from those on this forum) because they are connected to all those who have mastered the art before them and they are connected to those who brought the practice to these masters.

This last part explains why some have had interesting experiences with unusual, benevolent beings. They are curious to meet new people and eager to assist awakening.

This explains the importance of letting go. When you let go into the energy of Kunlun you open yourself to the information contained within the field.

This also explains the importance of conservative ceremony. When you do a ceremony (initiation) it is important to be as true to tradition as possible, because this is another form of connecting with the morphic field of whatever tradition you are becoming a part of and are matching the energy of the tradition.

Edited by Mantra68

very interesting, thank you chris! do you recommend practicing from 1-3? I've been nervous to do so, so i didn't think it would be beneficial.

I was just a few days away from creating a thread about the transmission. Coincidence :) I've been wondering for a while now if it is even possible to reach the highest levels, like Golden Dragon Body, without the transmission. I'm still a freshman in college and haven't established a solid career, and I'm not sure if I can get one going for a while even after I'm out of college, so I don't really have the cash to go to a seminar and get the transmission :( If I'm extremely lucky I'll make it to the NJ seminar, but it's not looking that way. Is it possible to reach a high level without it?

I was just a few days away from creating a thread about the transmission. Coincidence :) I've been wondering for a while now if it is even possible to reach the highest levels, like Golden Dragon Body, without the transmission. I'm still a freshman in college and haven't established a solid career, and I'm not sure if I can get one going for a while even after I'm out of college, so I don't really have the cash to go to a seminar and get the transmission :( If I'm extremely lucky I'll make it to the NJ seminar, but it's not looking that way. Is it possible to reach a high level without it?

Mantra68 is a righteous dude and has said he would work with peoples situations, pm him and tell him your situation.

Sign in to follow this