Sign in to follow this  
Dame Du Lac

Working Meditation

37 minutes ago, ReturnDragon said:

If no bias, Mr. Walker's comment should not have had been mentioned. It seems to me that it did have some influences in your thoughts.

BTW You seems to be a reasonable guy. I am glad to discuss with you about my skills. I have another video to show you on Zhan Zhuang if you are interested?

Mentioning Walker does not denote bias. Res ipsa loquitor--"the thing speaks for itself" based on the contradictions in the posts he highlighted. 

Post the Zhan Zhuang video if you like publicly, but again, I come from Xin Yi, which is 心意 not 形意, and it is derived from Yi Quan, which is heavily driven by ZZ as a foundation, but not an endgame, so whatever skill you have is both derived from your ZZ and can be seen in your ZZ. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, ReturnDragon said:

If no bias, Mr. Walker's comment should not have had been mentioned. It seems to me that it did have some influences in your thoughts.

BTW You seems to be a reasonable guy. I am glad to discuss with you about my skills. I have another video to show you on Zhan Zhuang if you are interested?

I'll make  you a deal... If you provide a credible explanation for how you went from never having heard of xing and ming gong to being expert on it in a matter of weeks, then we will not only watch all your videos but crown you resident Dao Bums master.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SirPalomides said:

I'll make  you a deal... If you provide a credible explanation for how you went from never having heard of xing and ming gong to being expert on it in a matter of weeks, then we will not only watch all your videos but crown you resident Dao Bums master.

OK!
I did a translation, sometime ago, on  性命双修 The dual cultivation of Xing and Ming. The cultivation of (性) which is the mind; and the cultivation of ming(命) which is the body. Somehow, somebody was starting to talk about Xing Gong(性功) and Ming Gong(命功).

I knew there was no such practice as Xing Gong nor Ming Gong. Therefore,  I said I have never heard of Xing Gong(性功) and Ming Gong(命功).

PS Actually I wrote I have never heard of Xing and Ming Gong. If I had added a "s" at the end of "gong", like gongs. Then, it may be not as misleading.

I hope this is a legitimate explanation.

Edited by ReturnDragon

Nice try up there, lying 王八蛋兔崽.

The Daoist inner alchemy texts are full of mentions of these terms. Here are the search results from the Daoist Canon for "性功" alone. Additionally many quintessential alchemy texts that use these words liberally are not even in the canon, but are well known to practitioners. And anybody who has been taught in Chinese in the oral tradition by a Quanzhen Daoist teacher--an absolute must in order for one to be qualified to teach meditation as ChiWorm is so eager to do--would absolutely have heard these terms be used many times.

In other words: ChiWorm never had a teacher, has not read any actual Daoist books, and most  definitely does not know what xingming shuangxiu is, much less practice it (hint: "xing=mind, ming=body" is a totally false statement, and since ChiWorm keeps saying this even after being corrected many times, it is a lie.).

窩囊廢,你還是自覺得滾吧,沒人需要你這種敗類來這邊搗亂。滾。

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, ReturnDragon said:

OK!
I did a translation, sometime ago, on  性命双修 The dual cultivation of Xing and Ming. The cultivation of (性) which is the mind; and the cultivation of ming(命) which is the body. Somehow, somebody was starting to talk about Xing Gong(性功) and Ming Gong(命功).

I knew there was no such practice as Xing Gong nor Ming Gong. Therefore,  I said I have never heard of Xing Gong(性功) and Ming Gong(命功).

PS Actually I wrote I have never heard of Xing and Ming Gong. If I had added a "s" at the end of "gong", like gongs. Then, it may be not as misleading.

I hope this is a legitimate explanation.

Quoting this slippery nonsense so he can't go back and change it.

• Like 1

hint: "xing=mind, ming=body" is a totally false statement, and since ChiWorm keeps saying this even after being corrected many times, it is a lie.).

指人内在的道,心性、思想、秉性、性格、精神等
命指人外在的道,身体、生命、能量、命运、物质等

Ref:
https://baike.baidu.com/item/性命双修

Edited by ReturnDragon

28 minutes ago, ReturnDragon said:

hint: "xing=mind, ming=body" is a totally false statement, and since ChiWorm keeps saying this even after being corrected many times, it is a lie.).

指人内在的道,心性、思想、秉性、性格、精神等
命指人外在的道,身体、生命、能量、命运、物质等

Ref:
https://baike.baidu.com/item/性命双修

COMMUNIST

WIKIPEDIA

A.K.A.

BAIDUBAIKE

IS

NOT

A

LEGITIMATE

SOURCE

OF

QUANZHEN

DAOIST

TEACHINGS.

And nor, ChiWorm, are you.

• Like 1

There are different kinds of work you can do in Working Meditation.  One way is simply to give your absolute best, even if you are chopping carrots.  Just do your best with a good spirit.  Try to get something out of the experience.   Consider on the best placement of the chopping board, knife, bowl, and dustbin.  How can I do this effectively.   Then you can observe your body, your hands holding a knife, observe yourself.   You can also try to do it left handed and see how that is, maybe difficult at first.  And you can also feel any inner anxieties that occur, worry or expectation ... and observe that ... and try to come to a place whee you are giving your best effortlessly and full of love, everything engaged, mind body and heart all together.  Lots of possibilities for work.

With regards more meditative things ... you can rest your nailbinding for a moment then return to abdominal breathing.  As you breath abdominally try to "embody" it, this means that it becomes part of your identity, it sort of floats within as part of you.  It is you.  Then start with the craft and try to maintain it gently.  You will find that your craft with your eyes and hands will break your contact with the belly, but that's okay just relax and try to maintain gentle contact.   From time to time put down your hands and return to the belly to regain full contact there, and then continue with the craftwork.  In this way you gently slip inside to connect the two.  Various changes to the way your outer and inner perception are happen are necessary to really bind the two together, it won't happen overnight.  Forcing things usually has non-useful results.

Abdominal breathing practice.  It is recommended by many teachers never to do any practices that adjust the breathing because breathing is the lowest level function that we experience that is directly connected to the source, it is more of our guide rather than something we change.  It is our lifeboat out.  We should follow it.  So with this practice simply follow it, feel it inside and maintain being with it.   Later merge with it so that you dissolve and only the breath remains.  You have to feel for how these things are done inside, try some different ways, explore.  Surrender to it, merge into it, feel into it, disappear into it, until you are it.

Edited by rideforever
  • Like 3

Sign in to follow this