Sign in to follow this  
Earl Grey

Town Hall Meeting on Self-Governance for TDB Re: No Mods or Sean Currently

31 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

For someone trying to be fair to him, the context was already explained as to why some of us were already on alert when he came in, especially when a former member, boerwoers came in with absolutely no humility and was met with reciprocity for his hostility to feedback for his own questions. Josh, however, is good humored, and that was demonstrated quite well and is part of why he is now a welcome member because of, not in spite of, his idiosyncrasies. 

I owned my original hazing and apologized already, and welcome him. I still stand by being on alert due to recent events too. 

The point you bring up, however, is still valid as is thelerner with how to deal with things, but I will have the final wording based on the spirit of the intention of what some people are asking, because their phrasing isn't quite clear for the purpose of tarot or Akashic. For discussion, it is good, but for direct questions, it needs more refinement.

I’m not really interested in tarot or Akashic so I’ll leave it to others to phrase questions. I rarely engage with anyone here but I’ve gotten tired of sitting back and watching all of the childish name calling and bullying. I do appreciate that you owned your actions in the other thread and provided an explanation. That shows integrity and self-awareness, two qualities I value highly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, steve said:

if moderation comes back

Hi steve,

There IS moderation ~ feel it.

17 minutes ago, steve said:

What names would you like to call me next, Stevie?

steve <= Stevie => Steve

- Anand

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

I didn't call you a name, yet.  I don't see Stevie as name calling.

steve <= Stevie => Steve

8 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

I didn't call you a name, yet.  I don't see Stevie as name calling.

I know what I am and I can see it.  You're an idiot, looking in the mirror, for thinking I don't see it or own it.

So, screwdeedooda, baby.

Keep on cryin' mama

Cryin' your blues away

🥱

You can do better than that!

💋

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Starjumper said:

Yes i could, but don't hold your breath.  Or as I tell the ladies: "keep your pants on"

No worries, I like to breath and wear pants...

I spoke my truth and can move on.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, steve said:

🥱

You can do better than that!

💋

Not much better .

Mr Jumper has been exhibiting that trait earlier mentioned  of  someone's frustration  and  anger spreading into other unrelated  threads .

And also invading them with off topic comments and directions to his threads elsewhere  .... about  selling his books and pricing his videos .  .

Last day to take in questions, everyone! About 24 hours from the time of this post is when I will post everything received so far for both Nungali and I to do a reading on with Akashic and tarot respectively!

There's also still time to volunteer if you wish to use I-ching or whatever method you have for these questions too!

Okay, everyone! Here are the questions to be asked from both me with the Akashic method and @Nungali with tarot. 

1. What are some things we can do as a community to positively grow?

2. Show us how to manage problems such as i) trolls, ii) threats, and iii)scamgong. 

3. Show us what to do when there is conflict and how to resolve it in the best way possible for those involved.

4. Show us what is the nature of The Dao Bums forum and its highest potential.

5. Show us the biggest obstacles for growth.

6. Show us the problems we aren't aware of or aren't able to see at this time. ii) Show us how to address them collectively as a community. iii) Show us what each individual can do on their own to deal with it.

7. Show us how we can have a good eclectic community without letting misinformation and the misinformed affect the quality of information from knowledgeable students from lineage.

8. Show us how to communicate the importance of proper lineage to those who are not interested in it, specifically the self-initiates.

9. Show us what those focused on getting along need to know about lineage.

10. Show us what those focused on proper lineage and teaching need to know about eclecticism.

11. Show us what is important for everyone to know and understand that they don’t know they don’t understand about the need for integrity of training.

12. Show us the same about self-initiation.

13. Show us what is important to know about the forum that we aren't aware of.

14. Show us what is helpful to begin a dialogue to talk about it right now (based off of answer to 13). 

15. What is the #1 thing that TDB needs now?

16. If there is something that we need to be asking that we all want to ask but don't know the words or what it is, show us what the question is and what the answer is.

17. Anything else the MTLs want us to know before we close?

I will post answers later

To cross-check, I will also answer first with Ordinary Mind, then I will open the records and ask using the Akashic. 

• Like 2

Ordinary Mind Answers (my own personal opinion)

Look for commonalities and try to establish some order.

2. Show us how to manage problems such as i) trolls, ii) threats, and iii) scamgong. 

Call them out and report them to necessary authorities for serious issues.

3. Show us what to do when there is conflict and how to resolve it in the best way possible for those involved.

Take a break and then listen, have someone privately talk as a friend to get them to do these and consider what the other party is feeling more than what they are saying.

A great place to gather and be a go-to resource for learning and making friends.

Trolls, scammers, big egos, arguments.

6. Show us the problems we aren't aware of or aren't able to see at this time. ii) Show us how to address them collectively as a community. iii) Show us what each individual can do on their own to deal with it.

Can't answer--I don't know.

7. Show us how we can have a good eclectic community without letting misinformation and the misinformed affect the quality of information from knowledgeable students from lineage.

Let the qualified teachers and representatives speak on behalf of what they know and let self-initiates be open to criticism.

8. Show us how to communicate the importance of proper lineage to those who are not interested in it, specifically the self-initiates.

Safety of the practitioners and integrity of the practice.

Safety and preserving integrity.

10. Show us what those focused on proper lineage and teaching need to know about eclecticism.

Not everyone is out to become a master.

11. Show us what is important for everyone to know and understand that they don’t know and they don’t understand about the need for integrity of training.

Can't answer--ordinary mind is limited.

Can't answer.

Can't answer.

14. Show us what is helpful to begin a dialogue to talk about it right now (based off of answer to 13). 

Can't answer.

Moderation.

16. If there is something that we need to be asking that we all want to ask but don't know the words or what it is, show us what the question is and what the answer is.

Can't answer.

Can't answer.

Akashic Answers

Encouraging connectivity, friendship, and openness.

2. Show us how to manage problems such as i) trolls, ii) threats, and iii) scamgong. 

i) A troll most of the time believes that they are martyrs who want others to understand and accept what they want to communicate. Some believe we are trolls when we call them trolls. We can compassionately encourage them to share as they wish as they may have difficulty once they are ostracized and emotionally unable to convey the things that they want to say.

ii) Examine and expose the possibility and probability of the threat and the ability to enact it. A threat is at times a common exasperated and exhausted attempt to address a member's wish for them to be understood.

iii) Compare who wants to do scamgong to who wants what works. Whoever wants scamgong wishes to be content on their current vibration or understanding. Whoever wants to move out of it would incline towards working a correct practice. 

Engage each other when we want to understand one another. While we are arguing, all of us always aggravate one another when unable to understand one another and wanting to be understood first or refusing to encourage each other to understand. 

What about those not directly involved? What can they do? Wish each other well without agitating each party involved

Image: a fountain with benches in a community where everyone is able to hang out and discuss the things that interest each other in common.

Image: An academy where everyone is able to pursue their interests without having to necessarily encourage each other to understand what are the same subjects. A History major in university won't have to take higher level Biochemistry classes, but will at least ask to have a minimal understanding of the subject, just as a Biochemistry major has a basic understanding of the humanities and general curriculum.

Images: ChiDragon wishing he had authority and his video of him doing Zhan Zhuang, but it was never Zhan Zhuang to begin with; welkin, unable to encourage a community but always saying that our forum is unaware or unable to acknowledge we have problems, any Mo Pai diatribe. 

Expand and elaborate, pleaseIndividual egos who are unable to acknowledge we have a lot more to learn or aren't aware as we like to insist we are.

Why those specific individuals groups?  A master in his own mind--any who have incomplete information who are intent and adamant as they are implicitly revealing we are no different. We could accept any intent to encourage instead of enable ego in them and in us.

Impartial isn't aware and empathic. Everyone has a comparatively individual idea as to how the forum is and what that means to them. A common cause or intent as a community is what we can invest in.

Each of us would get a lot by asking how they want our forum to be--as how we are in this moment is a lot different from how we see it and how we want it. 

Taomeow has her own view, Nungali has his, and each have a different idea of how they both individually wish it to be. 

Image: a library. A library can have a lot of points to consider with all literature and subjects. We are drawn to what interests us before we are all interested in other interesting topics. Whoever wishes to be left in their corner would be best left to make their own conclusions because we are working in common in some groups and we are working individually in many circumstances. We are unable to enforce each other. We have to invite them to be interested in everything that is important instead of asking them to listen to us. "I can't look at romance novels even if you tell me that we have good authors" is a good reminder of how we are a library at the moment, not a curriculum.

Image: each individual is interested in doing whatever they want, and as much as we want them to make effort and avoid harming themselves, we are as effective as warning labels and images on cigarette boxes showing the hazards of smoking. If they do what they do, we won't be able to stop them as we are unable to stop smoking. 

Image: allowing each other to do what we want is okay, but a smoker still has a designated area outside, not where we are eating or mingling with one another as it could harm others who are weak or susceptible to smoking. Open-mindedness and welcoming others isn't the same as safety.

Anyone interested in dieting and detoxing and having a beach body wishes to be in that movement or with that diet which accompanies this lifestyle. Anyone interested in fast food and wrestling is interested in what they want, not what is always good. They can be friends with one another, as a yoga junkie and vegan is not out to encourage a wrestling fan and burger-lover to be part of her lifestyle, and anyone can see in what each of the two do is the fruit of their practice. 

11. Show us what is important for everyone to know and understand that they don’t know they don’t understand about the need for integrity of training.

Injuries. Anyone in crossfit knows this could happen even with coaches/instructors who are unqualified and have McDojo tendencies. Anyone who in crossfit is aware that they even encourage each other to be moderate, but it is also a major contradiction in the philosophy of pushing yourself. Any contradiction we are unaware of is a result of our interest and end result as being a lot more important than our safety. 

Image: Obese guy doing pushups and wearing a headband who is jumping up and down and acting if he were a master of fitness and if you are unable to see how he is a master of fitness, then he is unwilling to accept any critique you have of what he does because it is his own business and it works for him. 

Anyone could go anytime and we do care and miss them, but we waste our time arguing instead of wishing each other well and demonstrating we want to be friends and we do care about one another.

Think Marblehead and anyone who has died or gone away unexpectedly.

A thread dedicated to saying something nice about each other, no matter who it is.

Image: Congregating in a mess hall, eating and enjoying Christmas and Thanksgiving-like atmospheres where we all acknowledge why we are here, we are a good community and family, share food with one another, give gifts, and appreciate that joy. We are all a good group who ultimately wish to be our best, but we are caught up in who works best in what context and who is right and who is wrong. 

"How can I accept I am unable to encourage others to beware of things that would harm them?"

Accept that we are here just like when a woman comes into the clinic and says her son or daughter was unable to listen to them. We are not their parents and we as parents are not the ones who control them (our children) or what they do. We accept them as triage and guide them as we are welcome to work with them only as they accept that we are here to help them.

Everyone here is worthy. Anyone who wishes to learn is worth it. 

Thank you MTLs.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Seems like a dose of non-violent communication would solve a lot of these issues. 

My favourite method will always be someone elses heavily watered down method, even between established lineages you see this. 

But how we communicate this sets the stage. 

• Like 2

What you gonna tell your dad

It's like a wheel of fortune 

What you gonna tell your dad 

If this wheel lets you down 

words used to provoke are like an act of violence, aggression.

certainty is the framework of rigidity and easily lends to harsh, provocational words, defensiveness and lack of listening with the intent to understand, but with the intent to respond, coerce and manipulate...

rigidity is the way of decay and rot.

manipulation is deception

coercement is aggression

each word, each action is like a seed, planted in the awareness of all those we affect with them.

so, in a manner of speaking, we are all of us, Gardeners  whether, wittingly or un...

A question that often arises these days when I'm considering sharing is...

what kind of seed am i planting?

does any seed even need to be planted?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It´s unfortunate that there´s no posting equivalent of hanging out.  Or if there is I don´t know how to express it.  We write with words and words seem best suited for expressing opinions.  I often feel like I´m overdosing on opinions, especially strong ones.  A few people here are skilled at writing in a soft way.  They post lightly and leave a thread cleaner than it was before their arrival.  They are the exceptions.  It´s too easy to write like a carpenter swinging a hammer, pounding away at supposed truths, laboring under the false belief that anybody ever gets convinced of anything because we say so. 

• Like 8

39 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

I don´t know how to express it.

Hi LL,

You are expressing pretty well. Your partner knows it...

- Anand

Edited by Limahong
Enhancement
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, liminal_luke said:

A few people here are skilled at writing in a soft way.  They post lightly and leave a thread cleaner than it was before their arrival.  They are the exceptions. 

I find you to be one of those exceptional ones, whether you realize it or not...

🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

It´s unfortunate that there´s no posting equivalent of hanging out.  Or if there is I don´t know how to express it.  We write with words and words seem best suited for expressing opinions.  I often feel like I´m overdosing on opinions, especially strong ones.  A few people here are skilled at writing in a soft way.  They post lightly and leave a thread cleaner than it was before their arrival.  They are the exceptions.  It´s too easy to write like a carpenter swinging a hammer, pounding away at supposed truths, laboring under the false belief that anybody ever gets convinced of anything because we say so. 

We did have chat before, now we have to basically meet off-forum to become friends, unless you're Marblehead who was just the same guy online and offline (RIP). 

I ended up creating a chat app group of Cultivation Bros who get along really well, and we Skype regularly to shoot the shit and talk about video games. We also have a co-ed group of people from my lineage and that one is a little more quiet, but it's a way of connecting. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

Okay, everyone! Here are the questions to be asked from both me with the Akashic method and @Nungali with tarot. 

Princess of  Swords  -   she defends a desecrated altar with the force of her mind and her sword      ( This card seems to more define dynamics now happening ;    Book of Thoth ;

"

he Princess of Swords represents the earthy part of Air, the fixation of the 
volatile. She brings about the materialization of Idea. She represents the 
influence of Heaven upon Earth. She partakes of the characteristics of Minerva 
and Artemis, and there is some sug gestion of the Valkyrie. She represents to 
some extent the anger of the Gods, and she appears helmed, with serpent- 
haired Medusa for her crest. She stands in front of a barren altar as if to avenge 
its profanation, and she stabs downward with her sword. The heaven and the 
clouds, which are her home, seem angry. 

The character of the Princess is stern and revengeful. Her logic is destructive. 
She is firm and aggressive, with great practical wisdom and subtlety in material 
things. She shews great cleverness and dexterity in the management of 
practical affairs, especially where they are of a controversial nature. She is 
very adroit in the settlement of controversies. 

If ill-dignified, all these qualities are dispersed; she becomes incoherent, and all her gifts tend to combine to form a species of low cunning 
whose object is unworthy of the means. 

In the Yi King, the earthy part of Air is represented by the i 8th hexagram, Ku. 
This means "troubles"; it is, for all practical and material matters, the most 
unhappy symbol in the book. All the fine qualities of Air are weighed down, 
suppressed, suffocated. 

People thus characterized are slow mentally, the prey of constant anxiety, 
crushed by every kind of responsibility, but especially in family affairs. One of 
both of the parents will usually be found in the aetiology. 

... line 6, which "shows us one who does not serve either 
king or feudal lord, but in a lofty spirit prefers to follow his own bent"

2. Show us how to manage problems such as i) trolls, ii) threats, and iii)scamgong. 

Queen of Wands  -   " Fluidity and colour  ... . 

adaptability, persistent energy, calm 
authority which she knows how to use to enhance her attractiveness. She is 
kindly and generous, but impatient of opposition. She has immense capacity 
for friendship and for love, but always on her own initiative. 

Queen of Discs. The higher aspect of passivity . 'greatness of heart' that works through instinct and intuition.

The Sun  ( nuff said ? )

The Universe  ( or 'The World ' ) -   Everything  :)    - I'm seeing as the biggest obstacle  but also the biggest success when the 'obstacle'   is overcome or approached the right way . 

5 Cups  peoples sorrows , sorrows are based on expectations , things didnt turn out like we imagine we wanted them to

ii)  by not having  expectations  iii)   not have expectations  .   :)

Prince of  Wands  -  By brandishing the Wand of the Adept  ;)  . 

"

The moral qualities appropriate to this figure are swiftness and strength. But he 
is sometimes inclined to act on impulse; sometimes easily led by external 
influences; sometimes, especially in trifles, a prey to indecision. He is often 
violent, especially in the expression of an opinion, but he does not necessarily 
hold the opinion about which he is so emphatic. He states a vigorous 
proposition for the sake of stating it. He is in fact very slow to make up his 
mind thoroughly on any subject, but always sees both sides of every question. 
He is 

essentially j ust, but always feels that justice is not to be attained in 

the intellectual world. His character is intensely noble and generous. He may 
be an extravagant boaster, while slyly laughing both at the object of his boast 
and at himself for making it. He is romantic, especially in matters of history 
and tradition, to the point of folly, and may engineer "stunts" or play elaborate 
practical jokes. He might select some inoffensive nobody, and pursue him for 
years with every weapon of ridicule) as Swift tormented the unhappy Partridge, 
all without the least animus, ready to give the shirt off his back, should his 
victim be in need. His sense of humour is omnivorous, and may make him a 
mysterious figure, dreaded without reason by people who actually know 
nothing about him but his name-as a symbol of Terror. This is due to the 
influence of the last decan of Cancer upon this card. One of his greatest faults 
is pride; meanness and pettiness of any kind he holds in infinite scorn. His 
courage is fanatically strong, and his endurance indefatigable. He is always 
fighting against odds, and always wins in the long-the very long-run. This is 
principally due to his enormous capacity for work, which he exercises for its 
own sake, "without lust of result"; perhaps his haughty contempt for the world 
at large-which however coexists with profound and ecstatic respect for "every 
man and every woman" as "a star"-is responsible for this. 

When this card is badly dignified, the character degenerates. Each of the 
qualities mentioned above is found in its antithesis. There is great cruelty in 
him, partly sadistic and partly due to callousness arising from indifference-and, 
in a sense, laziness! So too he may be intolerant, prejudiced and idle- 
principally because it saves trouble. He may furthermore be an empty boaster 
and a great coward. 

In the Yl King, the airy part of Fire is represented by the 42nd Hexagram, Yi, 
which signifies addition, increase. Full of virtue, and confident therein, he 
contemplates work of stupendous scope, often with the idea expressed in line 
5: "with sincere heart seeking to benefit all below". In this he may achieve 

immense success. But this course is fraught with commensurate danger. "We 
see one to whose in crease none will contribute, while many will seek to assail 
him. He observes no regular rule in the ordering of his heart", (line 6) This peri 
avoided, there come "parties adding to the store of its subject 

ten pairs of tortoise shells whose oracles cannot be opposed-Let the King 
employ them in presenting his offerings to God...." (line 2). 

"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8. Show us how to communicate the importance of proper lineage to those who are not interested in it, specifically the self-initiates. Hermit  

Queen  of Swords 

8OnZrTMG_e5OWNATqbiHSwGVcmw-GbHdQMzBrpgL

Off with their heads !   Or, has she just removed the head if the patriarchy ?      BUT ... se represents the watery part of air and its ....

" power of transmission  "   ;)

The character, excellent in itself, cannot support interference. Foresight and 
prudence, care in preparation of action, are a safeguard (line i.) Advantage is 
to be won, moreover, by reliance on help from apparently unsuitable comrades 
(lines 2 and 5). This alien strength often supplies the defeat of inherent 
weakness, and may even create definite superiority to circumstance (line 4). In 
such an event, there may be temptation to undertake rash adventures, 
foredoomed to failure. But even so, no blame is incurred (line 6); the 
conditions of True Will have been satisfied, and the issue is compensated by 
the feeling that the right (however unfortunate) course has been adopted. 

Ace of  Cups  ....  a secret and original form of an elemental energy . It is the Yoni and Moon to the Ace of wands lingam and Sun . Ether becomes water. The dove descends into the cup   and consecrates the element .

5 Wands .  'Strife' 

The symbol represents the wand of the Chief Adept, showing that the authority 
is derived from the superiors; 

AEON  - new formations  ...  everything is different now in the world in which we operate

The time for the 
birth of an Aeon seems to be indicated by great concentration of political 
power with the accompanying im provements in the means of travel and 
communication, with a general advance in philosophy and science, with a 
general need of consolida tion in religious thought. ...
It is a thought far from comforting to the present generation, 
that 500 years of Dark Ages are likely to be upon us. But, if the analogy holds, 
that is the case. Fortunately, to-day we have brighter torches and more torch- 
bearers. 

Hanged Man.     ;)

Knight of Discs .... slow and steady  trudging at times  - but he gets there . 

He rides through the 
fertile land; even the distant hills are cultivated fields. 

Those whom he symbolizes tend to be dull, heavy and pre- 

p.165 

occupied with material things. They are laborious and patient, but would have 
little intellectual grasp even of matters which concern them most closely. Their 
success in these is due to instinct, to imita tion of Nature. They lack initiative; 
their fire is the smouldering fire of the process of growth. 

If ill-dignified, these people are hopelessly stupid, slavish, quite incapable of 
foresight even in their own affairs, or of taking an intelli gent interest in 
anything outside them. They are churlish, surly, and jealous (in a dull sort of 
way) of what they instinctively realize is the superior state of others; but they 
have not the courage or intelligence to better themselves. Yet they are always 
irritably meddling about petty matters; they interfere with, and inevitably 
spoil, whatever comes their way. 

10 Cups 

This card represents a conflicting element. On the one hand, it receives the 
influence of the Ten, Malkah the Virgin. The arrange ment of the cups is that of 
the Tree of Life. But, on the other hand, they are themselves unstable. They 
are tilted; they spill the water from the great Lotus which overhangs the whole 
system from one into the other. 

The work proper to water is complete: and disturbance is due. 
This comes from the influence of Mars in Pisces. Mars is the gross, violent and 
disruptive force which inevitably attacks every supposed perfection. His energy 
displays the greatest possible con trast with that of Pisces, which is both 
peaceful and spiritualized. 

Hexagram card

:)

Lovers 

2 Cups  '  love  '    

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Nungali said:

8. Show us how to communicate the importance of proper lineage to those who are not interested in it, specifically the self-initiates. Hermit  

Queen  of Swords 

8OnZrTMG_e5OWNATqbiHSwGVcmw-GbHdQMzBrpgL

Off with their heads !   Or, has she just removed the head if the patriarchy ?      BUT ... se represents the watery part of air and its ....

" power of transmission  "   ;)

The character, excellent in itself, cannot support interference. Foresight and 
prudence, care in preparation of action, are a safeguard (line i.) Advantage is 
to be won, moreover, by reliance on help from apparently unsuitable comrades 
(lines 2 and 5). This alien strength often supplies the defeat of inherent 
weakness, and may even create definite superiority to circumstance (line 4). In 
such an event, there may be temptation to undertake rash adventures, 
foredoomed to failure. But even so, no blame is incurred (line 6); the 
conditions of True Will have been satisfied, and the issue is compensated by 
the feeling that the right (however unfortunate) course has been adopted. 

Ace of  Cups  ....  a secret and original form of an elemental energy . It is the Yoni and Moon to the Ace of wands lingam and Sun . Ether becomes water. The dove descends into the cup   and consecrates the element .

5 Wands .  'Strife' 

The symbol represents the wand of the Chief Adept, showing that the authority 
is derived from the superiors; 

AEON  - new formations  ...  everything is different now in the world in which we operate

The time for the 
birth of an Aeon seems to be indicated by great concentration of political 
power with the accompanying im provements in the means of travel and 
communication, with a general advance in philosophy and science, with a 
general need of consolida tion in religious thought. ...

It is a thought far from comforting to the present generation, 
that 500 years of Dark Ages are likely to be upon us. But, if the analogy holds, 
that is the case. Fortunately, to-day we have brighter torches and more torch- 
bearers. 

Hanged Man.     ;)

Knight of Discs .... slow and steady  trudging at times  - but he gets there . 

He rides through the 
fertile land; even the distant hills are cultivated fields. 

Those whom he symbolizes tend to be dull, heavy and pre- 

p.165 

occupied with material things. They are laborious and patient, but would have 
little intellectual grasp even of matters which concern them most closely. Their 
success in these is due to instinct, to imita tion of Nature. They lack initiative; 
their fire is the smouldering fire of the process of growth. 

If ill-dignified, these people are hopelessly stupid, slavish, quite incapable of 
foresight even in their own affairs, or of taking an intelli gent interest in 
anything outside them. They are churlish, surly, and jealous (in a dull sort of 
way) of what they instinctively realize is the superior state of others; but they 
have not the courage or intelligence to better themselves. Yet they are always 
irritably meddling about petty matters; they interfere with, and inevitably 
spoil, whatever comes their way. 

10 Cups 

This card represents a conflicting element. On the one hand, it receives the 
influence of the Ten, Malkah the Virgin. The arrange ment of the cups is that of 
the Tree of Life. But, on the other hand, they are themselves unstable. They 
are tilted; they spill the water from the great Lotus which overhangs the whole 
system from one into the other. 

The work proper to water is complete: and disturbance is due. 

This comes from the influence of Mars in Pisces. Mars is the gross, violent and 
disruptive force which inevitably attacks every supposed perfection. His energy 
displays the greatest possible con trast with that of Pisces, which is both 
peaceful and spiritualized. 

Hexagram card

:)

Lovers 

2 Cups  '  love  '    

"Hexagram card"

The I-Ching and Tarot have many things in common.

Larimore_1.jpg

Creative Power:

Ancient symbols of dynamic, arousing force that is about creative movement. If the preponderance of our will here is for the greater good, positive actions will most likely meet with success. This is an excellent time to exercise leadership, because we are strong now. But be warned: success turns to failure if strength is abused.

This first hexagram contains all yang lines and is one of the most auspicious readings in the Book of Changes. Whoever draws this hexagram is assured success if they follow its six stages of development, starting with: Being sensitive to conditions and doing things in the right order. The means is here now to make real the potential of this moment.

Believe in your dreams and persevere. Call upon our creative power and let it work through us. Stay focused on goals and yet, relax, and have a lot of fun. Needless distractions ( unnecessary disruptions of OP's threads) may lose the power that is available to grow now. Success requires making the right moves at the right time.

Edited by moment
  • Like 2

Sign in to follow this