Sign in to follow this  
Starjumper

Mo Pai is Bullshit

How is that demonstration with you breaking a full sealed glass soda bottle with a palm strike going?

You mentioned it was easier to do this if it was full of liquid and sealed than an open bottle.

I mean since Mo Pai is BS and all.

2 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

I mean since Mo Pai is BS and all.

Breaking a glass bottle has nothing to do with chi cultivation, you moron, it's all simple physics.

Just now, Starjumper said:

Breaking a glass bottle has nothing to do with chi cultivation, you moron, it's all simple physics.

Right so if it's simple physics and easy to do as you state it is, I will be willing to pay you to do it.

How much do you want for such a demonstration?

4 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

Right so if it's simple physics and easy to do as you state it is, I will be willing to pay you to do it.

How much do you want for such a demonstration?

Like I said before, I don't want your money because it has shit stains on it, in fact I haven't bothered looking for a glass pop bottle, it seems they are all plastic bottles here anyway.  If I happen to spot a glass bottle I'll probably get it.

Edited by Starjumper

Just now, Starjumper said:

Like I said before, I don't want your money because it has shit stains on it, in fact I haven't bothered looking for a glass pop bottle, it seems they are al plastic bottles here anyway.  If I happen to spot a glass bottle I'll probably get it.

I am certain they don't drink beer out of plastic bottles in Ecuador. 

Go grab yourself a Corona.

23 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

I am certain they don't drink beer out of plastic bottles in Ecuador. 

Go grab yourself a Corona.

Hey, you're not so stupid after all.  Since you said it had to be a pop bottle I didn't think of beer, maybe because I don't drink.

2 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Hey, you're not so stupid after all.  Since you said it had to be a pop bottle I didn't think of beer, maybe because I don't drink.

Well the glass coke bottles here in the USA are much thicker glass than a corona bottle.

I will be happy to mail you one if you want, but I am still interested to see what you can do.

Sign in to follow this