Jay78

Can anybody scan my chakras please?

Lets not dignify this subject with comparisons to  Sade  or Rand  -   this  has been an expose of 

lower astral, dirty ego smut  desires with a dose of  manipulation under a thin guise of 'spiritual help'    internet proto   cult . 

It infiltrated the forum , and was  ( mostly )  purged  ( but expect the occasional re-emergence of the past symptoms) .

I have to admit that this thread is turning out soooo much more interesting than I thought it would!

HOO-AH!

Edited by moment
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, ralis said:

She is the root of the alt-right, neo-liberal, libertarian, tea bagger movement. I seriously doubt that most of the sycophants in those groups have even read or heard of her!

I tried to read "The Fountainhead" and finally put it down. Her writing was stiff, unoriginal, dull and boring to put it mildly! 

You are truly, singing to the chior here!

On 2/18/2020 at 4:01 AM, Limahong said:

Hi Pilgrim,

The 7 Chakras and Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs relationship that I embrace...

7+chakras_maslows+hierarchy+of+needs.jpg

A picture is more than a 1000 words?

- Anand

Lima,

Do you see Maslow's hierarchy encompassing all seven chakral levels or is there some point where too much nuance is lost between the two comparisons?

Edited by moment

On 2/15/2020 at 10:51 AM, Pilgrim said:

Hi Anand,

Regret to disagree.

A. All are touchable.

B. I experience no differentiation in more or less touchable between higher or lower. The frequency of each is unique as are the lokas they grant access to which modify mind and emotion. Best to remain the witness and not get trapped in any Loka but be free to wander through all of them.

To be clear I never extend beyond my own being and make a point to keep to myself and not scan nor leak into others fields. My goodness I have enough to do improving me.

The most expensive to touch is the Crown especially with interest because once you start getting comfortable their you are wrapping up human incarnations. It and the other brain chakras are not suitable for most to work with. In the 3rd and higher Kriyas we do but one often needs to take a break and work in the primary six which are in the field of human life.

lots to do in this field before opening the exit portals, it’s why we take human births, very precious indeed.

Some would say getting sidetracked by Siddhis and groups is not good, I am certain it is just a part of it all and in the short term cause difficulty and pain but in the long run is just not much at all.

This is not to diminish the impact though, nor to recommend it. 

Still too many coveting the shiny things!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Nungali said:

Lets not dignify this subject with comparisons to  Sade  or Rand  -   this  has been an expose of 

lower astral, dirty ego smut  desires with a dose of  manipulation under a thin guise of 'spiritual help'    internet proto   cult . 

It infiltrated the forum , and was  ( mostly )  purged  ( but expect the occasional re-emergence of the past symptoms) .

Wear a face mask when reading this thread.

• Thanks 1

Those already infected will be rounded up and kept in one of our ex- immigration detention  centres .

(  That gives  rich holidaying Aussies the chance to experience what we do to to other people in trouble that want to come here . )

... HEY !   Wait a minute  .....  what about the indigenous population that ALREADY lived on Christmas Island  (ex detention centre now a quarantine centre ) ?   :o

On 08.02.2020 at 8:44 PM, EmeraldHead said:

Jeff rank with other cultivators

Is there some sort of ranking of cultivators with yearly updates or something, I am missing here.

4 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Is there some sort of ranking of cultivators with yearly updates or something, I am missing here.

Can somebody scam my chakras, that's the game in question. Honestly, you aren't missing much if you don't know any more.

• Haha 1

On 2/8/2020 at 7:05 PM, ralis said:

I have been around and studied with some very heavy duty teachers in my life! Sufis, Tibetan Lamas, several Hindu Shaktipat transmitters, one Sorceress and a few others. Only once was my psychic space violated which was from a Tibetan Lama. This particular Lama read my mind word for word and revealed it to the class. I was in a state of shock at the time and even moreso since he didn't know my name, but read my thoughts. Beware!

it is off topic... but why did he read your mind? What is the purpose of that class and reading?

21 hours ago, Pyramidalcow said:

scan me plz. i practice too many types of qigong and neigong.

52 minutes ago, Kubba said:

Hello everyone,

What is the whole scanning you talk about guys?

It might help to read the whole thread first starting with the first few pages to see what this is about, as titles can be deceiving.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

It might help to read the whole thread first starting with the first few pages to see what this is about, as titles can be deceiving.

I did read the thread is why I asked out of curiosity- thank you for answers, but I’ll also google it myself

10 hours ago, Kubba said:

Hello everyone,

What is the whole scanning you talk about guys?

The thread will become clearer after reading ,  if you allow me to fiddle with your question ....

10 hours ago, Kubba said:

Hello everyone,

What is the whole scamming you talk about guys?

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Nungali said:

The thread will become clearer after reading ,  if you allow me to fiddle with your question ....

Thank you for pointing out, I already figured out that it is some kind of psychic something.

2 hours ago, Nungali said:

Not necessarily

But of course.

Edited by Limahong
Enhancement