Jay78

Can anybody scan my chakras please?

19 minutes ago, Limahong said:

Hi Pilgrim,

Will you agree with me on these...?

(a) Not all chakras are touchable.

(b)The lower chakras are more touchable than the higher ones.

Are the interest rates chakra dependent?

Which chakra is the most expensive to touch?

Touch = scan

Interest = depth of scan

- Anand

Hi Anand,

Regret to disagree.

A. All are touchable.

B. I experience no differentiation in more or less touchable between higher or lower. The frequency of each is unique as are the lokas they grant access to which modify mind and emotion. Best to remain the witness and not get trapped in any Loka but be free to wander through all of them.

To be clear I never extend beyond my own being and make a point to keep to myself and not scan nor leak into others fields. My goodness I have enough to do improving me.

The most expensive to touch is the Crown especially with interest because once you start getting comfortable their you are wrapping up human incarnations. It and the other brain chakras are not suitable for most to work with. In the 3rd and higher Kriyas we do but one often needs to take a break and work in the primary six which are in the field of human life.

lots to do in this field before opening the exit portals, it’s why we take human births, very precious indeed.

Some would say getting sidetracked by Siddhis and groups is not good, I am certain it is just a part of it all and in the short term cause difficulty and pain but in the long run is just not much at all.

This is not to diminish the impact though, nor to recommend it. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

All are touchable.

Hi Pilgrim,

I am looking at the chakras from a physical perspective.

Deem thus ~ I am inclined to believe that the first and second chakras are the easiest to scan (touch) physically.

So not all chakras are touchable to the same physical extent?

38 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

Regret to disagree.

Same here ~ most regrettable Bro

- Anand

Edited by Limahong
Enhancement

8 hours ago, Apech said:

You will definitely pay later.

Hi Apech,

You bounce for Nun?

4059654e25bfc365e116d877c5c44c0e_w200.gif

- Anand

Edited by Limahong
Enhancement

5 hours ago, Limahong said:

Hi Apech,

You bounce for Nun?

4059654e25bfc365e116d877c5c44c0e_w200.gif

- Anand

Yer what?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Limahong said:

Hi Pilgrim,

I am looking at the chakras from a physical perspective.

Deem thus ~ I am inclined to believe that the first and second chakras are the easiest to scan (touch) physically.

So not all chakras are touchable to the same physical extent?

Same here ~ most regrettable Bro

- Anand

Hi Anand I would like to read more about your perception of Chakras from the physical perspective.

1 hour ago, Pilgrim said:

I would like to read more about your perception of Chakras from the physical perspective.

Hi Pilgrim,

Yes... how about the perception of Chakras in relation to the  Maslow's hierarchy of needs?

- Anand 

On 2/16/2020 at 12:22 PM, Limahong said:

Hi Pilgrim,

Yes... how about the perception of Chakras in relation to the  Maslow's hierarchy of needs?

- Anand 

Ah I see where you are are coming from. 

And this is just something that made me laugh...

Can be learned correctly from Donald Abrams

13 hours ago, Pilgrim said:

I see where you are are coming from.

Hi Pilgrim,

The 7 Chakras and Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs relationship that I embrace...

7+chakras_maslows+hierarchy+of+needs.jpg

A picture is more than a 1000 words?

- Anand

Edited by Limahong
Enhancement
  • Like 1

On 2/11/2020 at 8:28 PM, Earl Grey said:

I would rather read the Marquis de Sade, diaries of Anne Frank, poetry of Sylvia Plath, and even the conspiracy theories of David Icke rather than suffering through the biggest garbage in the English language, Ayn Rand’s Atlas Shrugged.

"suffering through the biggest garbage in the English language, Ayn Rand’s Atlas Shrugged."

Total agreement!  Sociopath's are getting far too much attention on their mediocre works, especially the last 60 years or so in the USA.

Edited by moment
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, moment said:

"suffering through the biggest garbage in the English language, Ayn Rand’s Atlas Shrugged."

Total agreement!  Sociopath's are getting far too much attention on their mediocre works, especially the last 60 years or so in the USA.

This is why the movie Iron Man 2 was atrocious and why I don't get people's obsession with him for those who like superhero movies. 

Iron Man 2 was basically John Galt if he had wit and a suit of armor to fly around in and punch people with, and people worshipped him. 

Blech, just saying the name in reference to the book makes me nauseated. *ptu*!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, moment said:

She is the root of the alt-right, neo-liberal, libertarian, tea bagger movement. I seriously doubt that most of the sycophants in those groups have even read or heard of her!

I tried to read "The Fountainhead" and finally put it down. Her writing was stiff, unoriginal, dull and boring to put it mildly! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This looks like the perfect scanning device for anyone here that has not participated in chakra scanning. :lol:

tumblr_m6v4hjTXcJ1rat45io1_400.jpg

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ralis said:

She is the root of the alt-right, neo-liberal, libertarian, tea bagger movement. I seriously doubt that most of the sycophants in those groups have even read or heard of her!

I tried to read "The Fountainhead" and finally put it down. Her writing was stiff, unoriginal, dull and boring to put it mildly! 

I've read that towards the end of her life she took full advantage of the social programs she so bitterly despised...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ralis said:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ralis said:

This looks like the perfect scanning device for anyone here that has not participated in chakra scanning.

... chakra scamming?

True story: my didn’t mind me reading dirty magazines, the occult, or other taboo things parents typically forbid their kids from reading, but when he saw me with a copy of Ayn Rand, he went on a rant and told me to never bring that woman’s books into our home ever again. He was extremely disappointed in me for even having “any time devoted to that miserable asshole” as he said.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2020 at 11:11 PM, ralis said:

The Marquis de Sade is the perfect example of that. We read it out loud when I was in the military when we were bored with nothing else better to do.

What I guess is refreshing about Sade is that he doesn't cover it up with any pretensions of moralism; even Rand, in her stupid way, tries to frame her philosophy as something that would really benefit society. Sade's philosophy is pure predation- torture, rape, murder are all fine as long as you get away with it. I suspect many of our elites have the same outlook but they cover it up with vacuous ideological obfuscation or some eat-pray-love nonsense.

• Like 4

i read some Ayn.

i shrugged.

Spoiler

ayn... another materialist immured in naive realism, motivated by simplistic notion that what feels good for me must be good for all and is objectively good and what feels bad to me, must be bad for all and is objectively bad.

*yawn

• Like 8

56 minutes ago, SirPalomides said:

What I guess is refreshing about Sade is that he doesn't cover it up with any pretensions of moralism; even Rand, in her stupid way, tries to frame her philosophy as something that would really benefit society. Sade's philosophy is pure predation- torture, rape, murder are all fine as long as you get away with it. I suspect many of our elites have the same outlook but they cover it up with vacuous ideological obfuscation or some eat-pray-love nonsense.

If I remember correctly it was priests and the aristocracy that were the main characters in Sade. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ralis said:

If I remember correctly it was priests and the aristocracy that were the main characters in Sade. 

He loves making priests, aristocrats, judges, etc. the most depraved, villainous of his... heroes. As I recall there are a few less blue-blooded "heroes" but one could definitely read it as a kind of class warfare (Pasolini of course does just this with his film Salo)

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, SirPalomides said:

He loves making priests, aristocrats, judges, etc. the most depraved, villainous of his... heroes. As I recall there are a few less blue-blooded "heroes" but one could definitely read it as a kind of class warfare (Pasolini of course does just this with his film Salo)

Camille Pagila sees Sade as a work of high art.