Jay78

Can anybody scan my chakras please?

4 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

@Wizz

My style is much more akin to yours, actually.  I also like coherent ideas expressed in coherent ways.  If anything, I can be annoyingly analytical.  But not everybody´s mind works the way mine does, thank God.  I´ll admit that I don´t always take the time to read Limahong´s picture posts as they sometimes don´t work for me either.  If they don´t work for you, by all means skip over them.  I just wanted to make the case for a little tolerance.  People come to this forum with a wide variety of backgrounds, aptitudes, and cognitive styles.

On another forum  ....  ( and I am in no way  relating this to Limi , but what you said above ^ )  this guy was posting what I thought was garbled shit .   I tried to get sense from him but no . I became intolerant and gave him a serve .   A nice lady there  made a post in the thread telling him I wasnt really a bad guy inside , I just probably dont understand his  disability . And then linked me to  the thread on the forum where people posted pictures of themselves .   There he was , in a motorised chair , with half his face squashed in and a gadget in his mouth that allows him to type on a special keyboard  .....  

:blush:

She was right . I treated him better after that .

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

@Wizz

My style is much more akin to yours, actually.  I also like coherent ideas expressed in coherent ways.  If anything, I can be annoyingly analytical.  But not everybody´s mind works the way mine does, thank God.  I´ll admit that I don´t always take the time to read Limahong´s picture posts as they sometimes don´t work for me either.  If they don´t work for you, by all means skip over them.  I just wanted to make the case for a little tolerance.  People come to this forum with a wide variety of backgrounds, aptitudes, and cognitive styles.

No worries there is quite some tolerance on my ignore list for him and alike :D As for how someones mind works I know everyone has his own talents ;) I'm not here to correct anyone in person really, yet if you manage to contact me trough this forum and respond to it then well I'm inclined to respond too if I feel so and even correct. As for Limahong I never wrote anything to him first nor used his writings to respond as he did with me. First contact says a lot about you really especially on how you start :lol: and there is also a goodbye* and this is how I go about it. We are all free to respect each other and like whatever we want regarding anything anyone says and there is a forum feature for this and so is a ignore feature here for the very same reason.

People come with a wide variety of backgrounds here definitely agree and thanks for bringing that up :D Actually I know one of them that didn't really get skipped as he "scanned" around here free as he can be. Can't remember if any of the people here actually met him but whatever I guess.. Best to ignore trolls IMO as they tend to invade privacy space!

6 minutes ago, idiot_stimpy said:

After 33 pages I'm still waiting to have my chakras scanned! 

Omg what type of service is this!!

For fast service go to their website. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Bindi said:

For fast service go to their website. 

Maybe I could get the two for one deal.

Chakra scan plus free entity.

Can I buy now pay later?

1 minute ago, idiot_stimpy said:

Can I buy now pay later?

Ask them on their website. 

17 minutes ago, idiot_stimpy said:

Good Morning and welcome to the Nungali chakra scam  .....    :o   < ahem >      scan   ......     Nungali Chakra  scan

Sorry , Sir .  We apologise for the delay. One of our 'operators' will be with you shortly . Thank you for your patience  .....

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Wizz said:

even when asked to stop with his trolling this Limahong user obviously just can't help himself

Brother Anand can help himself but won't for your benefit.  He is someone with a pure heart, due to which he was attacked by a lot of you 'types', resulting in a broken heart.  I know the feeling, my response is to lash out.  So this is his way of sharing (and getting in your face) without giving you personal, from the heart, written words to shit on.

Carry on brother Anand.

No doubt the rest of you will 'carry on' as well.

Bye.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Brother Anand can help himself but won't for your benefit.  He is someone with a pure heart, who was attacked by a lot of you 'types', resulting in a broken heart, I know the feeling.  So this is his way of sharing (and getting in your face) without giving you personal, from the heart, written words to shit on.

Carry on brother Anand.

No doubt the rest of you will 'carry on' as well.

I have no idea who are you talking about. Also how would someone with a broken heart be able to help anyone for their benefit really? Nobody needs to get in anyone's face for whatever reason they feel like, its an invasion of personal space and there is really no need for that.

Take care.

2 minutes ago, Wizz said:

I have no idea who are you talking about. Also how would someone with a broken heart be able to help anyone for their benefit really? Nobody needs to get in anyone's face for whatever reason they feel like, its an invasion of personal space and there is really no need for that.

Take care.

Hey you got me cryin' here.  Limahong's name is Anand, which he signs a lot of his posts with.  Read more carefully.

1 hour ago, Starjumper said:

Hey you got me cryin' here.  Limahong's name is Anand, which he signs a lot of his posts with.  Read more carefully.

I don't know him personally and I have already ignored his handle Limahong so please refrain in trying to connect me with him if this is what you are doing, I understand he is someone dear to you so please just leave it at that or I am gonna ignore your account too, there is no need for that.

Edited by Wizz

1 hour ago, idiot_stimpy said:

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

One of our 'operators' will be with you shortly . Thank you for your patience  .....

Hi i_s,

I am one of Nun's 'operators' ~ here is your scan...

Chakra-Scan.jpg

For healing please revert/contact Nun.

- Anand

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Limahong said:

Hi i_s,

I am one of Nun's 'operators' ~ here is your scan...

Chakra-Scan.jpg

For healing please revert/contact Nun.

- Anand

Ummmm    you are my employee  now ?   :huh:   I didnt know that .

I do need a secretary though .   Better get some things straight first ;

Especially   @  7:42  !   :angry:

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Nungali said:

.... thank you for waiting Mr  _Stimpy  ,  your chakras have now been scanned .

Please tell me what I want to hear. I'm not paying you to tell me the truth, I just want to feel good ok.

• Haha 3

I'm sorry Sir   that was chakra   SCANNING   services .    Do you require an analysis of your scan ?

Please hold while I connect you to  'Chakra Analysis Sector '   ....

..... someone  will be with you shortly   ...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

..... someone  will be with you shortly   ...

Hi Nun,

Be COVID - 19 vigilant.

Before you see Mr _stimpy ~ make sure

(a) his temperature is checked

(b) he wears surgical face mask

(c) his recent travel record is reviewed

A businessman when asked why he is not going to China anytime soon replied ~ "I have to be alive first to make money".

Money is not everything even though you...

- Anand

Edited by Limahong
Enhancement
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, idiot_stimpy said:

Can I buy now pay later?

You will definitely pay later.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, idiot_stimpy said:

Please tell me what I want to hear. I'm not paying you to tell me the truth, I just want to feel good ok.

🤣 ROFL 🤣 

6 hours ago, Apech said:

You will definitely pay later.

Touch now pay later, interest on the price of satisfaction can be quite high indeed.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

Touch

Hi Pilgrim,

Will you agree with me on these...?

(a) Not all chakras are touchable.

(b)The lower chakras are more touchable than the higher ones.

25 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

Interest

Are the interest rates chakra dependent?

Which chakra is the most expensive to touch?

Touch = scan

Interest = depth of scan

- Anand

12 hours ago, idiot_stimpy said:

Please tell me what I want to hear.

Hi Mr _stimpy,

Nun is always customer focused...

th?id=OIP.G63UrgVsRZ-ssdAqeFhNwwHaCD&pid=Api&P=0&w=578&h=161

12 hours ago, idiot_stimpy said:

I just want to feel good ok.

It will definitely be OK with Nun ~ he maintains high standards on...

th?id=OIP.N5-lg30qwfXfXRVYEkFshwHaEK&pid=Api&P=0&w=312&h=176 th?id=OIP.xUl6xqHDzNp_2JZ50fWJbgHaGa&pid=Api&P=0&w=202&h=176

On behalf of Nun,

- Anand

• Haha 1