Jay78

Can anybody scan my chakras please?

1 hour ago, Wizz said:

Haven't read something as stupid as this...

22 hours ago, Wizz said:

Whatever...

th?id=OIP.iButq9SFTigIf-NRx0u4iQHaFj&pid=Api&P=0&w=224&h=169

image010.gif

On 2/13/2020 at 10:03 PM, Wizz said:

For me to understand anything else regarding the matter I would have to know you more..

Let us have a conversation on conservation?

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Pilgrim said:

At any rate I can verify everything you have shared as being true.

Hi Pilgrim,

Self verification is key.

12 hours ago, Pilgrim said:

Teachers none the less they are.

Good acknowledgement.

Can I add - Teachers are also human?

- Anand

• Like 1

On 2/13/2020 at 5:11 PM, Limahong said:

On 2/13/2020 at 3:03 PM, Wizz said:

Thank you for noticing.

It was just conversational... and energy needs to be conserve?

bungee.gif

Yes/no?

On 2/13/2020 at 5:38 PM, Wizz said:

How about this instead..

On 2/12/2020 at 5:33 PM, ilumairen said:

and then placed on me, as if I was some initiator of something only he could see, yes?

Still conversational?

On 2/13/2020 at 5:43 PM, Limahong said:

Conservation differs from conversation.

On 2/13/2020 at 7:03 PM, Wizz said:

Whatever..

23 hours ago, Limahong said:

On 2/13/2020 at 5:43 PM, Limahong said:

Conservation differs from conversation.

2 hours ago, Wizz said:

Haven't read something as stupid as this on the forum in a long time. If this is the type of nonsense you are busy with please spare your time and don't quote me, write me or address me in any way as I'm not in the faintest interested in anything you have to say or post. It's just amazing how these clowns keep appearing in every thread with the same bullshit trolling posts without ever being noticed for what they are exactly.

1 hour ago, Limahong said:

2 hours ago, Wizz said:

Haven't read something as stupid as this...

On 2/13/2020 at 7:03 PM, Wizz said:

Whatever..

th?id=OIP.iButq9SFTigIf-NRx0u4iQHaFj&pid=Api&P=0&w=224&h=169

image010.gif

1 hour ago, Limahong said:
On 2/13/2020 at 3:03 PM, Wizz said:

For me to understand anything else regarding the matter I would have to know you more..

Let us have a conversation on conservation?

Looking at the history of these posts here :D even when asked to stop with his trolling this Limahong user obviously just can't help himself but to continue posting his incoherent bullshit. It's like trying to build a house from manure and somehow manage to post from that house right here on this forum lol. Of course on the internet forum trolls like him can pretend they never initiated a conversation as to explain something in person without being asked for a conversation to start with, they sort of manage to get away with it on public place on the forum but in reality this wouldn't really play out this way since they would be confronted with their stupidity right away. Trolls like him aren't really able to talk in pictures outside the virtual internet world but to make up for it they will instead make stupid funny sad faces while talking like the clowns they are :D and since they can't really stop this rather obsessive behavior which only serves so they can endlessly use talking as some kind of an achievement there is nothing more I can do for them but to put them on my ignore list which I enjoy very much doing! :D From there they can lurk as much as they like whatever and however I post here :lol:

Here is just a reminder for all those that somewhat think I'm supposed to give in to their worldview or be confined by it in any way:

If any of you gets some stupid trash idea that I'm sort of inclined to hold your hand and cooperate in your self indulgence and incompetence I have to tell you that I don't do any free readings nor am I at "public service" for money or whatever else as I only follow the Spirit and not the "common world" and its rules by any government, internet space, forum, dialogue, reason, nicknames or whatever "god" most of you bow and are confined to.

W.

2 hours ago, gatito said:

RWS_Tarot_16_Tower.jpg

Indeed .

This thread was reminding me of my adventures with   ' The Order of the Golden Phoenix ' . Once listed in a book about the occult in Australia  as 'the oldest and best established magical order in Australia . '

What a story !  What a nest of lower astral , try and fulfil your base desires , lord it over others through intimidation, hilarious tragic and stupid human endeavour  ..... all the way through from my first night sitting in their classroom  (my GF at the time was a member ,  and wanted me to come along and 'see what i think ' )  ..... through to   super fat drag queen Robert Ledwidge being 'kidnapped'  from the temple and taken to a local public park, tied to a tree and 'tortured'   (he probably loved it ! )  ..... right across the road from the police station !  .... all the way through to its demise and the crazy guy with the two human big toes in his pocket !

Our magical group never had 'fun' like that   :( 

We mjst have been doing something wrong  ?

18 hours ago, Wizz said:

:)

Thank you for sharing your past life recollections here!

Another joke  ?

What is an 'magical altar ' without a magician himself! Seems to me this 'magician' here is rather constructive in his works.. Nice home life btw! :)

A constructive magician  - heaven forbid !       ( I have built a few structures in my time  - mostly out of bamboo .)

If you want to learn about real magick - and yourself .  you can go to new age shop and buy trash  'magic  wands '  athames, etc etc ... all nice with coloured plastic and  crystals stuck on .

Or

" by his understanding and ingenium "

https://www.sacred-texts.com/oto/lib412.htm

I was really looking forward hearing from you on PM these days. We already had an exchange trough PM's in the past but since my PM contained a quote from the public part of the forum this time I was not sure if you are willing to discuss at all trough PM hence I sort of got reactive but was hoping you will recognize my intent! Thanks on that!

LOL was joking :D Have had quite a few serious magic practitioners friends!

Good advice dunno how I didn't thought of that in the first place.. Really have to check your posts without getting drowned in numbers :lol: hopefully I'll manage to salvage something here. We can continue about it on the PM since there are quite a few subjects I'm interested regarding magic which I wanted to discuss if ya will?

'esoteric and occult ' forum would be a better place for it .  Just start a thread .

Edited by Nungali

7 minutes ago, Limahong said:

Hi Nun,

Carot?

Good night.

- Anand

HI Limi .  

....   no thanks .  Maybe a carrot juice though

Goodnight

22_10-Symptom-test_Sleep-disorders_Kids-

1 hour ago, Wizz said:

Looking at the history of these posts here :D even when asked to stop with his trolling this Limahong user obviously just can't help himself but to continue posting his incoherent bullshit. 

Or maybe he´s charming in a way you don´t relate to?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Another joke  ?

If you ask me nope :) This isn't a joke. But since you seem unsure from post to post maybe you don't care about knowing really? No need to answer.

30 minutes ago, Nungali said:

'esoteric and occult ' forum would be a better place for it .  Just start a thread .

Debatable. Not everyone is the same and not everyone has the same inclinations. I don't ask every question in public and if you think otherwise is better OK I don't.

Anyway...

Live long and prosper! :D

1 hour ago, liminal_luke said:

Or maybe he´s charming in a way you don´t relate to?

So what about it? He's charming alright, like seeing a grown up man actually trying to swim in a shallow stream of water, this is how charming it he is and he is sort of inviting me to chime in and relate to it and I'm like please don't this is just too crazy for me but he continues. Typical clown. I relate to coherent ideas and expressing it in coherent ways lets call them philosophical ways. Clowns are the people everyone just wants to punch in the face and even kids look down on them. There is always some type of "king" around them you don't really wanna meet imo experience. Clowns give some tidbits that are supposed to be self explanatory even for larger topics but this can't be taken as serious as they want it to be so. In the end I really can't have a serious conversation ever with a clown persona no matter how enlightened they think they are and if any conversation on their level happens it will happen only when I feel like it period but since most just can't stop but insist on their way over and over I'm inclined to ignore them. If you enjoy their company sure go ahead have fun I just don't feel like it at the moment.

Also IMO it would be way better if he created a topic of discussion for whatever he wanted to discuss and not just troll around for snippets in whole posts. I responded to Ilumairen's whole post according to the topic at hand that was taking place. If you think my effort to actually sit down and write something longer then just a couple of pictures and words is a joke then OK you will be ignored if you show it in any way. This is how I'm going about things from now on.

Take care.

Edited by Wizz
  • Like 1

@Wizz

My style is much more akin to yours, actually.  I also like coherent ideas expressed in coherent ways.  If anything, I can be annoyingly analytical.  But not everybody´s mind works the way mine does, thank God.  I´ll admit that I don´t always take the time to read Limahong´s picture posts as they sometimes don´t work for me either.  If they don´t work for you, by all means skip over them.  I just wanted to make the case for a little tolerance.  People come to this forum with a wide variety of backgrounds, aptitudes, and cognitive styles.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

The ignore function can make this place much more appealing to our individual tastes. I don’t think I have anyone on ignore at the moment but it comes in handy from time to time.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nungali said:

22_10-Symptom-test_Sleep-disorders_Kids-

Good morning Bro,

Thank you for tugging me in. I can REALLY feel the warmth.

- Anand

1 hour ago, liminal_luke said:

If anything, I can be annoyingly analytical. 

Hi LL,

No ~ you are not... believe you me.

A great weekend to you and yours.

- Anand

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1