Jay78

Can anybody scan my chakras please?

20 hours ago, ilumairen said:

You do understand I was referring to a particular situation where there was no sex and no thought of sex on my part - which Jeff "read" as sexual and then placed on me, as if I was some initiator of something only he could see, yes?

Jeff claimed me to be having astral sex with him, at a time I was very much focused on my mundane everyday life.

I don't support this type of behavior expressed here at all. I'm pretty much against it.

For me to understand anything else regarding the matter I would have to know you more.. How you felt with everything and so on. and Jeff for that matter if I really want to judge the whole situation correctly.. This would also require the other party to know me better as well.. All this takes a lot of dedication, time and energy and sort of happens on its own accord if it even does. My account is just really a bridge just as anyone's else is and since we are all multidimensional beings lots of connections take place and managing trough all that is an art. Sometimes people don't even know what are they attracted to what type of energy and for me this is all what is it about, knowing where you go what you seek and who you seek from an energetic stand point as energy comes together with awareness they are inseparable. Also I don't think anyone should trust any person but rather just rely on energy and awareness because this is all they can really have control of which puts them right where they need to be in the drivers seat.

Ilum if the same idiocy ever finds its way to you then I say fight back until you are sure it never appears again in your own experience. This way everyone can know what energies and focus they want and what can't ever come your way whatever moment it may be in time of experience.

Just my take on it.

Which brings me to a narrative I don't particularly like.. where in an individual claims astral sight, and then tells another they're doing something the individual can "see," and if there is any disagreement it is patently explained to the individual like they're a five year old that they're simply not at a level to see, and should trust in the vision of the seer and believe whatever story is being woven about them. 

I've seen others do this here as well, and it generally appears rather manipulative and domineering to me.

I've been in this place. I know how it feels like since I have been in the similar situation. How I dealt with it and what happened is another story and I rarely talk about it. If it ever happens again I know what to do.

In the end I say go away with the damn fucktards they are gonna end up right where they are going anyway.

Is this what you believe I did, or are you speaking generally?

Not at all, wouldn't think or believe that after getting to know you this far. Was speaking generally given the fact that I have an impression Jeff worked with a wide variety of people and seems to accept anyone for that matter. I bet some of the folks gladly jumped in with their sexual fantasies :lol:

21 hours ago, ilumairen said:

Thank you for taking on a more conversational tone.

Thank you for noticing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Wizz said:

Thank you for noticing.

It was just conversational... and energy needs to be conserve?

bungee.gif

Yes/no?

21 hours ago, Pilgrim said:

As a diversionary tactic to further bolster his position it worked you took the bate. 

Dang it Ralis it is just too easy to get your goat all it takes is tickling the right triggers.

I admit I did instigate you on purpose mostly to get a rise out of you but over time came to understand how serious you really are and how passionate in your point of views, politics and beliefs.

Once I really understood that it was not fun for you I stopped.

I apologize for instigating you and causing you so much upset. That was wrong of me to do. 

As for the Buddha stuff I think others have misunderstood so I will attempt to clear that up.

Yes I did reach that level or at-least I think it was that by all the things I have ever read, at the age of 17. It happened and then it receded as I was not mature enough and still am not mature enough to be at that level of awakening. I have spent the rest of my life growing into that and without a doubt will never achieve it again in this lifetime. I consider it a one off,  an accident.

My flaws are many to be certain and I claim no advanced state of achievement in any system.  

If I were to call out any system it would be that I am a Kriyaban which means a person that practices Kriya Yoga not a Buddhist although I do like the Bon tradition and it makes allot of sense to me.

My leanings are more Vedic by natural disposition not education or indoctrination. Kriya is when properly understood the battle spoken of in the Gita. 

To be Clear Kriya is for flawed everyday working people trying to do better. So it works for me.

Many have tried to make it into something spectacular which it is not.

When I think of phrases used to describe it in the past by very prolific cult leaders, (some of the very first to land in America from India ) Jet Plane route to God, I am not amused....

As for political affiliation I am not a Right Wing nor a Left Wing  affiliated person in fact I think both are extreme and neither is correct. I also think the two party system is a big problem and that we really need some better qualified people not only in the White House but in every seat of High Government.

I as an American am ashamed of those in power in these days and that is across the board sparing no one from Pelosi to Trump it is all disgraceful and macabe in my view.  Anyway who cares I can't see the whole picture and am unqualified to make further comments.

These days when you see me use a laugh icon it means I found something you wrote by twist of phrase or in the many ways it might be taken as humerus, I am not laughing at you. If you see me use a like icon it means I genuinely liked some part of your message,  may not agree with all of it but there was enough present to warrant a like.

My anti Trump views were serious and along with others here are proven correct! This country is being rapidly dismantled by Trump and his fascist minions. The recent interference by Trump in the Roger Stone case should be a chilling reminder of the march to a fascist authoritarian regime that is happening right now!

You may of thought it was a game that you were playing in the Trump talk threads, but I wasn't playing games! You may believe that I am some gullible schmuck at times with your baiting me, but you have underestimated me and you don't know me in the least! I am a very complex person!

Edited by ralis
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Limahong said:

It was just conversational... and energy needs to be conserve?

bungee.gif

Yes/no?

How about this instead..

23 hours ago, ilumairen said:

and then placed on me, as if I was some initiator of something only he could see, yes?

Still conversational?

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, ralis said:

My anti Trump views were serious and along with others here are proven correct! This country is being rapidly dismantled by Trump and his fascist minions. The recent interference by Trump in the Roger Stone case should be a chilling reminder of the march to a fascist authoritarian regime that is happening right now!

You may of thought it was a game that you were playing in the Trump talk threads, but I wasn't playing games! You may believe that I am some gullible schmuck at times with your baiting me, but you have underestimated me and you don't know me in the least! I am a very complex person!

Correct I do not know you in the least,  I never thought of you as a schmuck.

Over time I have read more and more of your replies to people and the topics you raise and found you to be interesting ( I do not find many people interesting )  and yes most certainly complex. I think you have allot of wisdom and could teach very good things, from your life experiences and those you have learned from.

Underestimated you? No. Rude to you in the past? yes.

You know I can't undo the past all I can do is apologize. 

I apologize to you Ralis and certainly understand that I went too far and do not expect to be forgiven. I apologize for hurting you and being an asshole.

See you around the boards.

Edited by Pilgrim
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

apologize

Hi Pilgrim,

You have done that many times ~ thank you for the conservation Bro.

- Anand

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

Correct I do not know you in the least,  I never thought of you as a schmuck.

Over time I have read more and more of your replies to people and the topics you raise and found you to be interesting ( I do not find many people interesting )  and yes most certainly complex. I think you have allot of wisdom and could teach very good things, from your life experiences and those you have learned from.

Underestimated you? No. Rude to you in the past? yes.

You know I can't undo the past all I can do is apologize. 

I apologize to you Ralis and certainly understand that I went too far and do not expect to be forgiven. I apologize for hurting you and being an asshole.

See you around the boards.

Wow!

Beautiful to see such humility and contrition. It’s rare here. 

🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/12/2020 at 12:51 PM, EmeraldHead said:

I don't know what freaking entity keep attaching itself to me from their posts but keeping up with the posts in this thread was a drag. The entity is definitely somewhat sexual. Well probably some of the nonsense they shared in their group not too long that I was exposed to, blindly following my common sense and going into the group mentality. I have to call my lineage guardian strongly every time to clean it out. And yes I don't feel better from it. I have plenty of experience with positive entities and egregores and being juiced by egregores. I know what a dumb entity feels like and does.

So many systems that promote so many practices and so much framework to them. There is a reason. Be smart people. . .there is actually lot's good stuff out there that works...

This is serious.

• Like 1

Ah Jeff.....

well the guy

1) has no knowledge of astral entities.

2) for the above reason has no way of defending himself from them.

3) i am pretty sure that his vibration is not pure so he isn't in contact with angels but probably archons.

4) I can confirm the insistence of his to imagine him as a woman. Preferably blonde.

5) He has no lineage to guide him.

Due to the above i can safely assume that he is in deep trouble because he can't rid himself of the entities he summoned by being silent in the mind. The video from the guy of Long men pai that @virtue has posted about qi deviations is spot on that by relaxing and having no thoughts without guidance opens one to DEVILS. Lineage exists to protect the practitioner.

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Wizz said:

That is why when you go away instead of run away we call you Nuggie as you leave wise chunkie nuggets behind you :D

As a friend of mine once told me ' I run from no one !   .... I just walk away very quickly ."

and yes, when i walk away VERY quickly   .... I often leave 'nuggets'  behind .

8 hours ago, Wizz said:

Also where did these fights took place really and where is this magical altar of yours located?

Ahhh, maybe you only read selected sections of my post .   I was referring to home life .  Growing up , the 'big boy gang' in my neighbourhood .    Also, my current 'communal ' abode .    And if you want further info ,  I used to do karate tournament  when younger , but I wasnt very good at it .

Regarding my 'magical altar ' ....    'black magic altar'   , mind you  .... if you are going to cite my detractors , at least get it right  :)

It was past tense as well ... where WAS  this altar  ?   It was inside my caravan that I lived in at the time  .... in my bed room, so to speak .

If you want to see more recent altars  I have constructed , in situ , in the temple I built myself, replete with the 'tools of the trade'  , there are pictures posted of it in more than one place on this site .

8 hours ago, Wizz said:

:D Is your PM inbox also included in this game fantasy of yours

I am not sure what you mean .   None of this was a fantasy , although it may appear that way to you with your partial reading of what I wrote .

I am thinking you might be a bit reactive becasue I didnt immediately answer your PM ... which is why, for some reason you included my PM box in your ' critique '  here   and somehow think someone's PM box is a part of their fantasy  .... no , I have a real PM box   :) 

I held off answering your PM and the .... lets just  say  ....  the issues involved with it  ...  until you revealed more of your nature in this thread .

Thanks for that .

8 hours ago, Wizz said:

and is the reason you used your magical "dynamic time" teleporter wand to teleport yourself to the forum and fight challenges from there? Is this how this game is played did I get it correctly? :lol:

I dont know as I cant really understand what you  just wrote there ,    but it doesnt look like you got much correct .

Maybe if you got confused about what I did  write  here ,  you could ask a specific question about it and I could clear up your confusions about what I wrote about tense , locations , etc .

And since you seem to be mocking someone's interest and practice in magic  (rather strange when I consider the content of your PM )  and seem to be accusing me  above  of silly Harry Potter type stuff and other delusions , might I suggest you find some of my more serious and numerous posts on the subject to enlighten yourself with . 

• Like 1

I've known Jeff for 10 years or so. We met through a system/group called Advanced Yoga Practices (AYP). Yogani is the creator of the group and online community, he is #1.

When I met Jeff, he was tight with a lady who was # 2 (Admin/Moderator/retreat leader) at AYP. She is the "Indian lady" who someone mentioned earlier.

Jeff and #2 were exploring phenomena they called 'astral parties' on a regular basis. They invited me to join in and I did. It basically involved samyama as a group (whomever was 'In' on a given night) during sleeping hours. Jeff's role he gave himself was to provide the power to the group. Sometimes I would suggest a theme, place, or environment and would project that for the group, both in words before, and intent during, as we 'astral traveled' together.

His 'power source/battery pack for others' view of himself was evident back then. In the first couple months of joining the parties, I didn't challenge him much. I saw him as more advanced because of how he would communicate in messaging and forums with a sense of authority on the way things are, his realizations and abilities, scriptural knowledge, etc. After that we would often debate a framework or teaching from various sources for days. I would say, Jeff, this conceptual level system is bogus. Its hurting people. It is false. Not true. How would you feel if someone you saw as being advanced labeled you a number 3 relative many higher numbers of their peers? Please stop? These are my friends. They are divine. Not a number.

But he would explain it away. Like, 'Oh everyone wants to compare, and it's just the ego that gets offended.'

So here we are. Systematic problems. Systematic traumatizing of vulnerable people.

As our group grew, we all became more entangled with each other. There was a sexual component in pairs. Like him and her, me and another lady. There would inevitably be some huge drama and we'd all have a big argument in via email. We were all married to people who weren't into spirituality and "wouldn't understand" what was going on, so we attempted to not talk about these situations with our spouses.

Yogani had no idea that these astral parties were becoming widespread in his community. More people being brought into the club as time went on. And his number #2 continued to administer his forum while engaging in these activities.
It had to be kept from Yogani because he would always advise not to get caught up in 'scenery', 'siddhis', energy experiments and so on. In fact, this is built into his lessons also.

'Astral parties' evolved to 'heart connections', that evolved into 'sharing presence.' At some point after I dropped out (I was 'in' from 2011-14), it became 'light transmissions' and 'Jeff being the Void sucking out peoples issues and fears.'
(What is the current term for what the group is 'sharing'?)

I began to challenge Jeff and his ideas more as I saw him setting up power dynamics in relationships by conceptually elevating himself in terms of advancement and power, and placing others lower in his hierarchy. This activity reached an unbelievable climax when he came up with a numbering system he called 'Levels of progression', posted it on the AYP forum, and began using it to numerically label different people we were involved with. Most people would be labeled a 6. A few people who challenged his ideas or he didn't seem to like very much would be labeled a 3 or 4. Jeff would avoid labeling himself in such a way, but when pressed he would give examples of his attainments which could easily be cross referenced to his 'Level' framework.

So, he would set himself up as the authority and others as less advanced or otherwise below him. This carries no small consequence when one is advising people on what to think, believe, what is true or not.

One's experience in the extraordinary/siddhi while connecting will be different based on your views and beliefs of the person/spirit one is connecting with.

There are many other issues that come up in these dynamics... many of them have been covered here. I have debated with Jeff for years on many of the problems that come up with the systemic use of siddhis. But he comes across as a know it all sometimes, especially via messaging when his actions or views are challenged. I'm less inclined to engage that way these days. 

In person, Jeff comes across very differently- much more relatable, less defensive, more willing to consider what others are saying. In person, philosophy and spirituality are more easily discussed in a light hearted way, in contrast to the super advanced online guru persona he expresses in forums and messaging.

I sincerely hope that lessons are learned through all of this. I certainly have made many mistakes and try to learn from them. I see it as counterproductive to stigmatize people, shame them, or contribute to regret. All that is needed is to recognize mistakes, learn from them, make amends, change course and move on.

Edited by link
Grammar.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 8

Thankyou link for sharing your understanding of the situation, very much appreciated. 

Edited by Bindi
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Bindi said:

Thankyou link for sharing your understanding of the situation, very much appreciated. 

I'll second this sentiment, I first cam across AYP back in 2007, decided it was to much of a copy cat of other systems with some serious deviations in practices and found a ZaZen teacher instead.

Around 2012 I became active at AYP perhaps we crossed paths? or posts... At any rate I can verify everything you have shared as being true. I went astray and was involved with the Yogani's #2 or the Indian lady as you are referring to her in your post in a Tantric manner that caught us both a bit by surprise as it developed so rapidly, Then again who knows she was likely playing a new comer to the scene but got more than she bargained for in the end, this all occurred around  late 2014 and let us just say it did not end well... at all... for either of us.

Like you I have made my mistakes as well, let us hope Jeff has recognized his and will keep his word. 

I have discussed many things with Yogani over the years and in my book even though I do not agree with all of his stuff, I have to say avoiding the misuse of Siddhis is one to take to heart, it only brings pain in the long run to all concerned.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

As a friend of mine once told me ' I run from no one !   .... I just walk away very quickly ."

and yes, when i walk away VERY quickly   .... I often leave 'nuggets'  behind .

:)

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

Ahhh, maybe you only read selected sections of my post .   I was referring to home life .  Growing up , the 'big boy gang' in my neighbourhood .    Also, my current 'communal ' abode .    And if you want further info ,  I used to do karate tournament  when younger , but I wasnt very good at it .

Regarding my 'magical altar ' ....    'black magic altar'   , mind you  .... if you are going to cite my detractors , at least get it right  :)

It was past tense as well ... where WAS  this altar  ?   It was inside my caravan that I lived in at the time  .... in my bed room, so to speak .

If you want to see more recent altars  I have constructed , in situ , in the temple I built myself, replete with the 'tools of the trade'  , there are pictures posted of it in more than one place on this site .

Thank you for sharing your past life recollections here! What is an 'magical altar ' without a magician himself! Seems to me this 'magician' here is rather constructive in his works.. Nice home life btw! :)

2 hours ago, Nungali said:

I am not sure what you mean .   None of this was a fantasy , although it may appear that way to you with your partial reading of what I wrote .

I am thinking you might be a bit reactive becasue I didnt immediately answer your PM ... which is why, for some reason you included my PM box in your ' critique '  here   and somehow think someone's PM box is a part of their fantasy  .... no , I have a real PM box   :) 

I held off answering your PM and the .... lets just  say  ....  the issues involved with it  ...  until you revealed more of your nature in this thread .

Thanks for that .

I was really looking forward hearing from you on PM these days. We already had an exchange trough PM's in the past but since my PM contained a quote from the public part of the forum this time I was not sure if you are willing to discuss at all trough PM hence I sort of got reactive but was hoping you will recognize my intent! Thanks on that!

3 hours ago, Nungali said:

I dont know as I cant really understand what you  just wrote there ,    but it doesnt look like you got much correct .

Maybe if you got confused about what I did  write  here ,  you could ask a specific question about it and I could clear up your confusions about what I wrote about tense , locations , etc .

And since you seem to be mocking someone's interest and practice in magic  (rather strange when I consider the content of your PM )  and seem to be accusing me  above  of silly Harry Potter type stuff and other delusions , might I suggest you find some of my more serious and numerous posts on the subject to enlighten yourself with . 

LOL was joking :D Have had quite a few serious magic practitioners friends!

Good advice dunno how I didn't thought of that in the first place.. Really have to check your posts without getting drowned in numbers :lol: hopefully I'll manage to salvage something here. We can continue about it on the PM since there are quite a few subjects I'm interested regarding magic which I wanted to discuss if ya will?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Zork said:

...that by relaxing and having no thoughts without guidance opens one to DEVILS.

I haven't seemed to have any issues. Esoterically, the DEVILS are our own suppressed negative baggage. This brings with itself a fantastic opportunity to deal with it but I can see why many people would be adverse to it. 

• Like 1

@Pilgrim 

My falling out with AYP a few years ago had to do with sangha politics and trying to bring peaceful resolution to conflicts while all this siddhi drama was being stirred up. I can appreciate much of the AYP teachings, with different views in some cases. I'm naturally more tantric than samkhya. A bunch of us eventually were kicked out as moderators, banned from posting. I get it from Yogani's angle and cant say I would do things differently if I were exactly him and his circumstances. It was quite a spectacle wasn't it? I remember you. Always enjoyed reading your posts.

Edited by link

My friend, my friend,  much love to you.

Yes I remember you. You are someone worth remembering by golly.

We have been through it have we not?

Yeah, we were emerging, we got side tracked by many shit heads but you know what...

We got this!

It is a real shame in many ways with the predominance of the internet coming to the fore we met the Asuras and were not blessed to meet the Devas!

I guess this was to be our lot.

I thank the Jeff’s and the Mahashwettas for showing us the false way of the Asuras so we can pursue the true way of the Devas.

Great teachers they are.. In the way not to be...

Difficult it is to know what is the right way is it not??

Easy it is to know what is not good, not likable, unwanted, painful & harmful.

Bad though they are, respect them and forgive them we must.

Teachers none the less they are.

Tonight channeling the spirit of Yoda am I :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Limahong said:

Conservation differs from conversation.

Haven't read something as stupid as this on the forum in a long time. If this is the type of nonsense you are busy with please spare your time and don't quote me, write me or address me in any way as I'm not in the faintest interested in anything you have to say or post. It's just amazing how these clowns keep appearing in every thread with the same bullshit trolling posts without ever being noticed for what they are exactly.

• Thanks 1