Jay78

Can anybody scan my chakras please?

13 minutes ago, Nungali said:

calm friendly response

19 minutes ago, Nungali said:
For those lost and tossing on the stormy waves of their unknown mind  and the deep recesses  of unresolved drives and desires  to those   who have become White-eyed and poisonous-finned, shark-toothed and serpentine-curled, may Quan Yin/Mother Mary lead them to understanding compassion and resolve .

May she enlighten their minds , comfort their hearts and sustain their spirits  and lead them to the path of righteousness .

Good morning Nun...

Love you ~ Bro.

- Anand

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, steve said:

You explicitly and publicly put it to me to decide if you stay or leave. I didn’t ask for that responsibility. If that is not a transfer of responsibility, I don’t know what is. Others have stated they feel that you are not taking responsibility for your interactions with them. Their perspective is as valid as yours. You may want to look at this a little deeper for yourself, or not. Your choice.

He has been too conditioned to not taking responsibility that he probably cant even see what you can here .

You posted the question publicly so I responded publicly. I rarely use PM here.

hey peeps .... dont get sucked into the PM   thing  .

:D   just like the big dickhead here on the commune .....  actually there is a LOT of similarites between this guy and whats going on here  .

let's call him Ian   :D      Ian   has had similar issues here , especially with women (or anyone else he feels he might be able to 'Lord it over'  * )  and his attempts to control them and anything else done around here .  He was put on the carpet about it so many times at community meetings , he HATES that .  "Everyone gangs up on me  ! "  ... so he goes abut trying to talk to everyone  1 on 1  , just alone with him .... yeah right !

Lets talk about this in a PM   ...   :rolleyes:

Spoiler

some dynamics  with Ian ;   I mostly ignored him until he stepped over the line . I warned him . his response was 'I will go into your place when you are not there  and smash your  'back magic altar ' . "  ( my '  black magic altar '  had space for incense , a picture of 'Queen of Heaven '   , Egyptian version - Nut )  a picture of my grandfather  ,  some crystals ....) .  Okay then , I been in plenty of fights before , I dont run away when challenged .

Next day I see him at the workshop, cutting rust out of his car , he shouts abuse at me , I tell him he cant really see what is happening here. he goes " NO !  You are the one that is blind ! "  . Later the tools are down and he is gone , someone tells me  he had an accident and went to hospital .  he returns with an eye patch on. Idiot was grinding metal with no eye protection.

he yells at me " You did this , but I am more powerful than you ! This will be healed by tomorrow ! "  next day patch is off . I think ' Oh, he was right about that .  '  He is back grinding metal with no eye patch (and no eye protection again :D  ) calls out to me 'See ... I told you , am powerful and get you for that ! "    later tools down, he is gone again, back to hospital, metal in other eye .

:D   Idiot !

Then the next week I am  riding but rolling my trail bike through the guest area , taking a short cut down hill, early so I have the engine off . I sense something in the bushes ahead of me , look closer and see someone hiding in there . Its Ian and as I go past he jumps out and   " YAHHH ! "    tries to startle me into dropping the bike , I just smile at him and  carefully  zoom around him, not sliding out on the wet grass (because I know how to ride - idiot ! ) . Thing is, it was right behind this caravan that a guest , a very large woman, was staying with a new born baby that had been up all night crying , she was exhausted and at wits end , baby had just gone off to sleep, and so had she when Ian jumped out and screamed 'Yahhh" right outside the bed window . She came out like a banshee  screaming  at him and hit him on head with a saucepan   :D   .

And seriously ... seriously ... the guy comes up t me a couple of days later and actually says " "I'm going to stop the  attacks on you .... they keep backfiring on me "

Of course he couldnt stop ... t was too ingrained .... and the funny repercussions  on him  havent stopped either . 

a lot of people are REALLY stupid !

http://harmful.cat-v.org/people/basic-laws-of-human-stupidity/

Edited by Nungali
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Nungali said:

I been in plenty of fights before , I don't run away when challenged.

That's why ~ I love you...Bro.

Edited by Limahong
Enhancement

6 hours ago, idiot_stimpy said:

All energy must finally dissipate eventually...

Thats against the laws of physics ... energy transforms  it doesnt dissipate to nothing  , unless it 'dissipates' into an equal but more subtle and  diffused energy .

I am hoping more for the transformative phase

30 minutes ago, Limahong said:

That's why ~ I love you...Bro.

I grew up with a big brother and  his 'gang'   .... the things they would do to people !   I learnt to stand up and give it back, or you get worse.

It has served me well .   A teacher at the Catholic School tried to 'wrestle' me once , in a very improper manner , I immediately punched him as hard as I could ..... which eventually played a part in my expulsion ... good !  .....   Perverts !  :angry:

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Nungali said:

He has been too conditioned to not taking responsibility that he probably cant even see what you can here .

hey peeps .... dont get sucked into the PM   thing  .

:D   just like the big dickhead here on the commune .....  actually there is a LOT of similarites between this guy and whats going on here  .

let's call him Ian   :D      Ian   has had similar issues here , especially with women (or anyone else he feels he might be able to 'Lord it over'  * )  and his attempts to control them and anything else done around here .  He was put on the carpet about it so many times at community meetings , he HATES that .  "Everyone gangs up on me  ! "  ... so he goes abut trying to talk to everyone  1 on 1  , just alone with him .... yeah right !

Lets talk about this in a PM   ...   :rolleyes:

Reveal hidden contents

some dynamics  with Ian ;   I mostly ignored him until he stepped over the line . I warned him . his response was 'I will go into your place when you are not there  and smash your  'back magic altar ' . "  ( my '  black magic altar '  had space for incense , a picture of 'Queen of Heaven '   , Egyptian version - Nut )  a picture of my grandfather  ,  some crystals ....) .  Okay then , I been in plenty of fights before , I dont run away when challenged .

Next day I see him at the workshop, cutting rust out of his car , he shouts abuse at me , I tell him he cant really see what is happening here. he goes " NO !  You are the one that is blind ! "  . Later the tools are down and he is gone , someone tells me  he had an accident and went to hospital .  he returns with an eye patch on. Idiot was grinding metal with no eye protection.

he yells at me " You did this , but I am more powerful than you ! This will be healed by tomorrow ! "  next day patch is off . I think ' Oh, he was right about that .  '  He is back grinding metal with no eye patch (and no eye protection again :D  ) calls out to me 'See ... I told you , am powerful and get you for that ! "    later tools down, he is gone again, back to hospital, metal in other eye .

:D   Idiot !

Then the next week I am  riding but rolling my trail bike through the guest area , taking a short cut down hill, early so I have the engine off . I sense something in the bushes ahead of me , look closer and see someone hiding in there . Its Ian and as I go past he jumps out and   " YAHHH ! "    tries to startle me into dropping the bike , I just smile at him and  carefully  zoom around him, not sliding out on the wet grass (because I know how to ride - idiot ! ) . Thing is, it was right behind this caravan that a guest , a very large woman, was staying with a new born baby that had been up all night crying , she was exhausted and at wits end , baby had just gone off to sleep, and so had she when Ian jumped out and screamed 'Yahhh" right outside the bed window . She came out like a banshee  screaming  at him and hit him on head with a saucepan   :D   .

And seriously ... seriously ... the guy comes up t me a couple of days later and actually says " "I'm going to stop the  attacks on you .... they keep backfiring on me "

Of course he couldnt stop ... t was too ingrained .... and the funny repercussions  on him  havent stopped either . 

a lot of people are REALLY stupid !

http://harmful.cat-v.org/people/basic-laws-of-human-stupidity/

Both eyes!

tenor.gif?itemid=9271317

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Seriously , him and his gang of 'spiritual cosmic manipulators '  even sided with the Attorney General in their court case to sieze the community its property and houses  ... even though they owned those houses as their own homes and habitat .

So I had to fight  them as well as the Attorney General in the Supreme Court  to help save their houses and abodes . After  'we'  won the case they where able to keep their homes and land , but i was still their enemy, as I helped to run the legal entity that held the homes and land in a company .. and that was their enemy too . Now they run that company and the community  ...  into the ground ...  and I am still the 'enemy'   :)

Sometimes peoples stupidity is  ' blinding   '   .

3DMBWV_nW_b5rYvXqaZb2n06gM7rQeH5PJ6O8C2J

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Nungali said:

That's against the laws of physics ... energy transforms  it doesn't dissipate to nothing  , unless it 'dissipates' into an equal but more subtle and  diffused energy .

I am hoping more for the transformative phase

(1) Law of conservation of mass (M).

(2) Einstein's... E = MC

(3) Om...   th?id=OIP.7DTkmxSq4U4tquSPQdC3wgAAAA&pid=Api&P=0&w=201&h=160   tumblr_njbnf5hDij1txp8nwo1_400.gif

23 minutes ago, Limahong said:

Wisdom is 'binding'... ?

Quotation-Milan-Kundera-The-stupidity-of-people-comes-from-having-an-answer-for-16-41-52.jpg

yes, we did that here else where

The Soldier and the hunchback   

!  ? 

Every answer ! leads to another question? and every question ? leads to another answer  !  .

regarding the first , I often got into trouble about that at school .

Science teacher '  Matter can only exist in three states , solid liquid or gas '.

Me ;  " What about a candle flame ?  "

Science teacher ;     :huh:

! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ?

" Little brother, give me thy hand; for the first step is hard.  "

https://www.sacred-texts.com/oto/lib148.htm

Edited by Nungali

Local awareness far prefers living in questions unanswerable, than to steeping any longer in certainties.

and yes... in this at least... I'm quite certain  :P

20 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Science teacher : '  Matter can only exist in three states , solid liquid or gas '.

Me :  " What about a candle flame ?  "

Science teacher :     :huh:

Nun :

94Candle-2.gif

Edited by Limahong
Enhancement

9 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

Local awareness far prefers living in questions unanswerable, than to steeping any longer in certainties.

and yes... in this at least... I'm quite certain .

Hi Creighton,

How about global awareness?

- Anand

4 minutes ago, Limahong said:

Hi Creighton,

How about global awareness?

- Anand

Hey Bud!

I can't conceive of words that would be capable of conveying even a smidgen of global awareness...

That lies beyond the ken of language and mind both, in my experience.

Sorta like Dao can't be spoken of... but the path of it may be experiencable.

2 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

Sorta like Dao can't be spoken of... but the path of it may be experiencable.

Very good...

th?id=OIP.l2r5d4N68-5hs4qQwxyB8QHaDf&pid=Api&P=0&w=338&h=160

frost_thumb3.png

Any longer, there is no meaningful distinguishing to me, between the path and the pathmaker.

It is all 'of a thing'... and that thing, is no thing.

There are no nouns... only flowing verbs, unfolding in each other's influence.

We are all of us... of a thing... which is not a thing, but a process.

Fluid, unfoldingness of co-arising resonances.

Emptiness Dancing.

1 hour ago, Limahong said:

Nun :

94Candle-2.gif

16pcs-candle-1pcs-remote-White-Flickerin

.. seriously, a friend of mine bought a set of these .

41BqlJDadqL._AC_SY400_.jpg

delux version with individual dimmer settings .

Spice up your life with a little romantic  electronic remote control candle light  :) 

9 hours ago, Nungali said:

A friend of mine bought a set of these...

360018834_o.gif

d3930f43b8a74b18d28403ef6c14d47d.gif

led_1694x500_tone.gif

Edited by Limahong
Enhancement

11 hours ago, Nungali said:

I been in plenty of fights before , I dont run away when challenged .

That is why when you go away instead of run away we call you Nuggie as you leave wise chunkie nuggets behind you :D

Also where did these fights took place really and where is this magical altar of yours located? :D Is your PM inbox also included in this game fantasy of yours and is the reason you used your magical "dynamic time" teleporter wand to teleport yourself to the forum and fight challenges from there? Is this how this game is played did I get it correctly? :lol:

• Thanks 1