Jay78

Can anybody scan my chakras please?

13 hours ago, ralis said:

Later on I will share my experience with energy work which was extremely manipulative. I am not referring to my experience with Jeff. My post will be prefaced by a caveat!

Are you referring to the tibetan lama you mentioned already?? Or I got a wrong impression on what you were trying to say in that post?

I've had a change of heart. Ignore what I said in the previous 2 long messages. I was definitely manipulating what I was saying.

I was never into them lot and wanted to quit them a few times. Things like the addiction to their energy and de-personalization aspects kept me in the loop every now and then.

But you sure got to admit, 2 Americans have discovered the highest of the highest? That is weird but that is what they do. Mix and smash everything together. They claim to be on levels of buddha and padmashamaba if not even higher. But if you take a look at them you will probably lol.

There is no protection whatsoever in their cult despite exposing themselves to all kinds of random beings and energies attached to posts online. They even claim energy cannot be leeched. There is safety whatsoever but lots of dangers to the practices.

They even claim often like, of most people in the world cannot even feel the energy in this picture. Or most TDBers. - there a few 'suggestive' things like that, which they do, reinstating their own uber spiritual development which is not the case.

There is no lineage or framework whatsoever.

Remember when jonesboy was barging in the MoPie thread not too long, claiming all energy is one. Yeah...no lineage or framework as I said....just, "BELIEVE IN MAGICK"

This is further backed by no bodily accomplishments or siddhis whatsoever.

We tend to think of cults as in big gatherings of people in suits, in a large room or stadium. But it doesn't have to be so.

Their practices to turn sexual very often. And it does mess up with your willpower almost de-personalizing you. Like someone else pointed out, they definitely share samskaras. And no new level of mind or self that is undeveloped in normal people, is ever reached in their system. Just the lowest of the lowest practices and that is done ungrounded.  Your visualization and ability to just stand still will be messed up for a long time in their practices. Also intensity of emotions is a bit stoned.

You do become violent and a self-justified dick from their energy. I've shared it with my family in the past 2 years and every time they hug me unconsciously they start swearing more, become more of a bighead and bigmouth. There is no compassion in their energy.

I've broken door handles, swore at my own parents, thought of killing my neighbours, like quite visually, wanked in public places, almost turned bisexual from the unnatural horniness and lack of willpower or self esteem/mindfullness and more. Heed my warning, balance is a hated word in their game.

I don't know what freaking entity keep attaching itself to me from their posts but keeping up with the posts in this thread was a drag. The entity is definitely somewhat sexual. Well probably some of the nonsense they shared in their group not too long that I was exposed to, blindly following my common sense and going into the group mentality. I have to call my lineage guardian strongly every time to clean it out. And yes I don't feel better from it. I have plenty of experience with positive entities and egregores and being juiced by egregores. I know what a dumb entity feels like and does.

So many systems that promote so many practices and so much framework to them. There is a reason. Be smart people. . .there is actually lot's good stuff out there that works...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Also their cunning manipulative language is obvious in this thread. You can clearly see there is no divine .... I don't want to say personality because you might the wrong idea .... divine mindfullnes or wisdom. It's just 2 earthly minds dragging this cult around. These minds are prone to sexuality, egohood and just about everything else...

Random american kid with somewhat of a silent mind discovers enlightement and the highest states of progress - BREAKING NEWS! STAY TUNED FOR THE STORY

- seriously, forget everything I said so far; just use your common sense ^. The enlightened mind is not even developed enough to be usable or noticed clearly by normal people when they are quiet, if you know any theory at all from all these ancient systems. . .

Edited by EmeraldHead
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Wizz said:

I don't see it that way nor did I get your answer as an opinion.

Your vision is nothing more than your mind.

4 hours ago, Wizz said:

As I see that he asked you like a man to man if you want him leave or stay to which you could replied in the pm as well, you don't have to be an owner for that and it's OK if you ask him to leave.

I don't see it as my responsibility to decide if he leaves or stays.

That is his choice.

4 hours ago, Wizz said:

Why? Because you were the one who spoke about bans in the first place so I guess you waited for Sean to tell him so.

I mentioned a ban on all members of your group if the energy games continued here in order to protect the members from manipulative behavior.

Sean is clearly not here but ultimately has the authority and responsibility at this point to ban members.

4 hours ago, Wizz said:

Again how would you even expect someone to get confined and stay?

I don't know what this means.

4 hours ago, Wizz said:

I believe you were under pressure and sort of went with the other route which is OK and the only reason I brought it up is because you were the "last man" Jeff actually discussed things here and every man should at least have a chance to say a proper goodbye as whatever happened in the past because there were good times here spent as well.

Yes, the pressure was placed on me.

It's interesting that even when it came to whether to stay here or not, Jeff was not willing to take that responsibility.

It was placed on me. I have no formal authority here and assume Jeff chose me because he respects my perspective.

While I appreciate that, this is something Jeff and your group need to own.

Not me.

4 hours ago, Wizz said:

Again what if you are wrong and you outed someone not even saying a proper Goodbye?

Outed generally refers to exposing someone's secret.

Is that how you are using the term here?

Again, it's Jeff's choice to stay or go, say goodbye or not...

Not mine.

4 hours ago, Wizz said:

This can leave trace on you as well.

Undoubtedly, that is why I am cautious with my interactions with people.

Imagine the trace left when fucking with people's heads, sexuality, trust in deities, and so forth.

Major responsibilities that require one to actually take ownership and be accountable.

4 hours ago, Wizz said:

I'm sorry for being too blunt at times here because I can't know everything and sort of needed to dispel some uncertainties if there were ones in the first place as I can't really deal with that much with everyone.

No problem.

It would be easy to be reactive to your flights of thought as expressed here.

Great practice for me to breath, notice my reactivity, then address your musings with kindness rather than whatever emotion pops up.

4 hours ago, Wizz said:

In the end whatever anyone decides is OK with me as I'm aware everyone has their reasons and something they fight for in their life. I believe Jeff is leaving this site and I made my statement and won't discuss it anymore as I'm done with it. I said everything I had in my mind about it.

Great, nothing is more valuable than the ability to let go.

4 hours ago, Wizz said:

You do what you do guys good luck!

I feel the same.

The way Jeff is handled here is up to Jeff, the collective, and the administrator.

It should not be my unilateral decision.

4 hours ago, Wizz said:

As for the thread about astral manipulations keep going this topic definitely needs investigation!

4 hours ago, Wizz said:

Take care.

Peace

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Bindi said:

the sexual sensation is because the kundalini doesn’t rise above the lower chakras. If you didn’t get all the sexual stuff that most get, it’s either because it went higher for you initially, or it didn’t get released at all.

Hi Bindi,

I find your response to dawei's post insightful.

I will share here the little I have experienced thus far re your above quotation.

I have associated Kundalini holistically with the Universal Energy as found in Nature. 

This same Energy flows from the first chakra up to the seventh and beyond.

I am on the same page with you on the Energy as sexual linked to the lower chakras (first, second and third?).

But I am more focused on the sexual energy as linked more specifically to the first and second chakras.

Upward and beyond the first and second chakras ~ the Energy starts to transform from sexual to...

For me Kundalini starts at the Root Chakra (first chakra) and it ascends up the higher chakras in relation to... 

(a) the three dantians

(b) jing => qi => shen

(c) Shiva => Shakti

(d) body and mind

(e) the seven colors of the rainbow

(f) etc...

- Anand

Edited by Limahong
Enhancement
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, steve said:

That is his choice.

I mentioned a ban on all members of your group if the energy games continued here in order to protect the members from manipulative behavior.

Sean is clearly not here but ultimately has the authority and responsibility at this point to ban members.

It's interesting that even when it came to whether to stay here or not, Jeff was not willing to take that responsibility.

It was placed on me. I have no formal authority here and assume Jeff chose me because he respects my perspective.

Not me.

Not mine.

Imagine the trace left when fucking with people's heads, sexuality, trust in deities, and so forth.

Major responsibilities that require one to actually take ownership and be accountable.

No problem.

Great practice for me to breath, notice my reactivity, then address your musings with kindness rather than whatever emotion pops up.

I feel the same.

The way Jeff is handled here is up to Jeff, the collective, and the administrator.

Peace

I don't feel you got my point which was mainly for you so I agree with what you said (mostly). Thanks for answering.

Also a small correction

27 minutes ago, steve said:

28 minutes ago, steve said:

Not my group! Hope you are not gonna ask for my ban just because I scanned a person on this topic?

6 hours ago, Pilgrim said:

So here it is 27 pages later.

I am going to get very real and basic in this post.

Jeff do you get it yet?

Do you?

You have been fucking up for years,  people do not like it.

You have hurt people,  you refuse to take any responsibility for your actions.

You were protected for a very long time by this site which was corrupted by your followers.

People do not like it.

I think you are done and you should just get on with your real life and stop serving your boredom and fantasy life. I shudder to think if your wife should become privy to your misbehavior. 

For years I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt even though I knew better inside.

My advise to you is stop now. Just stop.

I will never do more than be honest on this site and perhaps one other to get you to see this but you need to be careful now, very careful. 

This is my final word of caution I would not like to see you hurt more than this thread has.

Enough is enough already.

Don't pull the trigger yet son. Wait for daddy :lol:

As far as I remember this Pilgrim jumped like a little rabbit together with Karen and Dawei on Trump's thread admiring Trump's troll jokes while trying to bully ralis for days. Now actual threats even ready to follow you. Just amazing how insane he is.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, Starjumper said:

do you believe that Quan Yin is real or imaginary?  Do you think Quan Yin was a human who graduated?

Hi Steve,

I am born into a family that prayed to Quan Yin (Goddess of Mercy).

I have never questioned Quan Yin as raised by you.

I have received Her blessings from living/experiencing the ups/downs of Life.

As I grow older ~ I started to join the dots and Quan Yin/Mother Mary/... begin to merge.

Now I am wondering how to superimpose the merge on this thread.

- Anand

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bindi said:

No I don’t really believe it, I think I could tell if someone were channeling energy at me, I was more questioning what wizz believes, which might actually be different to what Jeff believes, cos Jeff states repeatedly that he doesn’t channel or project energy. Do his defenders even have his story straight? The issue with knowing anyway but asking permission is a puzzle that I would like Jeff to try and clarify, because as it stands it doesn’t make a lot of sense. 

You correct in that I don’t really channel or project energy, and the dynamic is different. It is hard to describe, but the difference is more like trying to define the difference between foreground and background. When I go into someone’s “local space” (or hug), it is like I manifest there and kind of look around. My presence will most likely effect (or people notice) at the heart level. Yin/Yang attempts to naturally balance, and you get the polarity differences I have discussed. In the other mode, it is more like I am just noticing the background energy that people are transmitting when they focus on me when they do things like write posts in this thread. Their “thinking” is really an energy process/transmission that is noticeable.

1 hour ago, steve said:

That is his choice.

Not me.

No, that is not case. I was not trying to transfer any responsibility. As I have repeated stated, I take full responsibility for all of my actions.  I own everything that I have done with everyone here.

When you work with someone (or hug), it is not some energy transfer or some bizarre sexual game.  It is actually loving someone so much that you are willing to share your soul with them.  Share any and all pains with them. Being the garbage can for all of it.  Sharing the room for dealing with it that they themselves do not have.  And yes, being the barrier that protects when the deep stuff is too much.

1 hour ago, steve said:

Not mine.

Yes, it is and always will be mine and I take full responsibility.

1 hour ago, steve said:

Love more...

1 hour ago, steve said:

No problem.

I feel the same.

Peace

Yes, you made your decision, but seemed to not be willing to just tell me. 

More broadly, people seem to love to post these threads, but I was suprised that no one wanted to send a simple pm message.

Finally, there is no need for me to initiate any contact with any new (or existing) member here regarding any help (or scanning stuff).

I will not bother anyone with any such offer at the bums (or any forum).

Love and Best wishes to all :) 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Jeff said:

... is actually loving someone so much that you are willing to share your soul with them.  Share any and all pains with them. Being the garbage can for all of it.  Sharing the room for dealing with it that they themselves do not have.  And yes, being the barrier that protects when the deep stuff is too much.

Hi Jeff as with my previous post, does this imply karma is shared between the two souls?

1 hour ago, Wizz said:

Not my group! Hope you are not gonna ask for my ban just because I scanned a person on this topic?

I have no intention of asking for you to be banned, or anyone else for that matter. These scans hold little meaning or significance for me. I stand corrected for mistakenly thinking you identified as a part of the group in question.

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Jeff said:

No, that is not case. I was not trying to transfer any responsibility. As I have repeated stated, I take full responsibility for all of my actions.  I own everything that I have done with everyone here.

You explicitly and publicly put it to me to decide if you stay or leave. I didn’t ask for that responsibility. If that is not a transfer of responsibility, I don’t know what is. Others have stated they feel that you are not taking responsibility for your interactions with them. Their perspective is as valid as yours. You may want to look at this a little deeper for yourself, or not. Your choice.

When you work with someone (or hug), it is not some energy transfer or some bizarre sexual game.  It is actually loving someone so much that you are willing to share your soul with them.  Share any and all pains with them. Being the garbage can for all of it.  Sharing the room for dealing with it that they themselves do not have.  And yes, being the barrier that protects when the deep stuff is too much.

Yes, it is and always will be mine and I take full responsibility.

Love more...

Yes, you made your decision, but seemed to not be willing to just tell me. 

You posted the question publicly so I responded publicly. I rarely use PM here.

More broadly, people seem to love to post these threads, but I was suprised that no one wanted to send a simple pm message.

Finally, there is no need for me to initiate any contact with any new (or existing) member here regarding any help (or scanning stuff).

I will not bother anyone with any such offer at the bums (or any forum).

Love and Best wishes to all :) 

Edited by steve
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Pilgrim said:

So here it is 27 pages later.

I am going to get very real and basic in this post.

Jeff do you get it yet?

Do you?

You have been fucking up for years,  people do not like it.

You have hurt people,  you refuse to take any responsibility for your actions.

You were protected for a very long time by this site which was corrupted by your followers.

People do not like it.

I think you are done and you should just get on with your real life and stop serving your boredom and fantasy life. I shudder to think if your wife should become privy to your misbehavior. 

For years I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt even though I knew better inside.

My advise to you is stop now. Just stop.

I will never do more than be honest on this site and perhaps one other to get you to see this but you need to be careful now, very careful. 

This is my final word of caution I would not like to see you hurt more than this thread has.

Enough is enough already.

Relax my friend, you have already won your battle, and I have already promised that I will not initiate contact with any member at this forum (or any other forum). 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, steve said:

You posted the question publicly so I responded publicly. I rarely use PM here.

The pm comment was not related to you, I was talking about the broader member group if you read it in context. 

2 hours ago, Wizz said:

As far as I remember this Pilgrim jumped like a little rabbit together with Karen and Dawei on Trump's thread admiring Trump's troll jokes while trying to bully ralis for days. Now actual threats even ready to follow you. Just amazing how insane he is.

Thanks for bringing that up! Pilgrim was part of the Trump cabal and he incessantly bullied me for months along with Joeblast, Aetherous and others. Dawei and Kar3n just let it slide since they are rabid Trump supporters, although dawei is in it for the money (tax breaks). Pilgrim claimed in one post that he reached full Buddha enlightenment and knew everything in the universe during that event. Just more hypocrisy! Lately he has been liking my posts with the usual (like emoji) possibly trying to make up for past deeds. I see right though it.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Jeff said:

The pm comment was not related to you, I was talking about the broader member group if you read it in context. 

You are taking full responsibility? I have seen no apology whatsoever!

Many here have spoken out against the work that Jeff and his group do, some from personal experience.  If the goal of this speaking out was to make sure that no Bums are hurt by this work in the future, then I´d like you to notice something: YOU ACCOMPLISHED YOUR GOAL.  Jeff has promised not to initiate contact with any Bum here with offers of help or scanning.  (I assume this leaves the door open for a Bum to initiate contact with Jeff, which is at it should be IMO.)  It´s possible I suppose that Jeff won´t keep this promise.  Still, I think that those of us who feel this work is harmful can now sigh with relief.  We can relax.  It´s over.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

Many here have spoken out against the work that Jeff and his group do, some from personal experience.  If the goal of this speaking out was to make sure that no Bums are hurt by this work in the future, then I´d like you to notice something: YOU ACCOMPLISHED YOUR GOAL.  Jeff has promised not to initiate contact with any Bum here with offers of help or scanning.  (I assume this leaves the door open for a Bum to initiate contact with Jeff, which is at it should be IMO.)  It´s possible I suppose that Jeff won´t keep this promise.  Still, I think that those of us who feel this work is harmful can now sigh with relief.  We can relax.  It´s over.

I was not attempting to leave in any door, and was just attempting to describe what I thought was the area of specific concern. In practical terms, I am saying that I will only be stopping by periodically to respond to any pm messages from a few of the old members that sometimes reach out.

Also, I apologize to everyone for any emotional distress I may have caused. My intent was always just to be helpful, but I realize that it come out that way.

I also apologize that when I sometimes try to explain things, it can come out as sounding arrogant. I do not try to do that, but can definitely see how it could seem like it.

Edited by Jeff
  • Like 5

23 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

First, I don't expect Jeff to honor the spirit of his offer--this is the nature of predators, and I've dealt with them both as a survivor myself and as a volunteer therapist.

Second, it is important to understand that preventing others from getting hurt by him in the future is only ONE of those goals, and what I see here is the ongoing catharsis that happened since Sean returned last year is another goal, if you can see Ralis' post above you directed at Pilgrim. 

Last, letting a pervert off into the wild is not the end--he will continue doing what he does until the universe catches up with him, like a mosquito buzzing in someone's ears meets the palm of their hand or a cockroach meets its fate beneath the soles of someone's sneakers. While it is not necessarily in our power to enact justice and balance, there are consequences that are far more concerning, and it's the aftermath. 

Understand that healing has many phases and they are not linear, just like the five stages of grief, going back and forth between stages or occurring simultaneously, as well as interphases and cycles. 

If this makes you uncomfortable, understand that those speaking up are empowered by the collective now after feeling more than just uncomfortable themselves, and this is after years of feeling disempowered and crushed by the previous power structures. They are speaking up because they finally have a chance to, as the previous administration was all under Jeff's thumb. This is why there is a greater theme going on here right now.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Wizz said:

Oh I make no threats, I am only pointing out what I know others are building up to, think of it as a friendly word of caution to diffuse the situation now.

2 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

Oh I make no threats, I am only pointing out what I know others are building up to, think of it as a friendly word of caution to diffuse the situation now.

Are you denying being part of the Trump cabal in which bullying was the favorite way of responding?

12 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

If this makes you uncomfortable, understand that those speaking up are empowered by the collective now after feeling more than just uncomfortable themselves, and this is after years of feeling disempowered and crushed by the previous power structures. They are speaking up because they finally have a chance to, as the previous administration was all under Jeff's thumb. This is why there is a greater theme going on here right now.

Obviously I wasn't around when those guys were in charge and from the looks of it, if I were, I'd be rolling out the guillotine now too. I do think though that Luke is right insofar that everything to be said has been. A few days ago I had no idea who Jeff was and now I can see, mostly from his own words, that he is exactly as you describe him, and I bet most newcomers will reach the same conclusion. You're probably right about his promise too. But I don't think any continuation of this thread will change that. Short of Sean returning and establishing a Committee of Public Safety with you, gatito, et al as mods there isn't much else to be done.

Of course people who have been hurt have every right to continue venting and I certainly can't stop that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, ralis said:

Are you denying being part of the Trump cabal in which bullying was the favorite way of responding?

Possibly it only felt like bullying from the viewpoint of a certain segment of the population.

Just now, Starjumper said:

Possibly it only felt like bullying from the viewpoint of a certain segment of the population.

Stop the gaslighting!

• Like 1