Jay78

Can anybody scan my chakras please?

1 hour ago, dawei said:

I think 1 and 3 are a good start to what Luke mentioned as a 'more careful approach'.   I know of stories of the earliest times here with magic being intentionally thrown dangerously at folks... and that was acceptable.    I think where there is no bad intent, there is room for improvement and more careful approaches to arise.    So, I would not think #2 is needed IF IF IF one can decide when to not offer help and when to keep it really simple.    The last one would require that made known in the opening offer of help but likely you mean that approach. 

And we're constantly in contact with each other on a subconscious and energetic level.  There are lots of connections all the time we are not aware of.    When one becomes aware in the moment of these types of connections going on, its like looking around the room to see who is there.   This is non-intentional stuff though.   And projecting is all over the place, even subconsciously. 

Many are; some without realizing it as it may be subconsciously going on and some use it intentionally...  this is my opinion on astral as I'm not interested in intentional participation of it but have talked with folks here about it.  I'd likely defer to Wizz and Jeff to comment about my interpretations. 

To me, there is subconscious connections all the time, sometimes were conscious of it or maybe 'feel' something is going on like looking around a room.   To me, astral is more intentional going on.  But Wizz talked about the sleep and awake aspects that do make we think about the question: When is it just subconscious connections vs astral stuff.. or are they sometimes (or most of the time) the same?

I can only say, if Light level, one would not be in astral.  This may be a distinction without a difference for those who cannot really see (or experience) the difference.  For example, if I am residing on Light Level, I cannot shift to astral as I am already outside of it.

How do you distinguish between ‘astral level’ and ‘light level’? 

I get the sense that on the astral level, you can project an astral body which cannot interact with the physical world, but can interact with the astral level of other people, and nothing actually real exists on this level besides the mind. 

beyond the astral I like the word causal, on this level what you project can interact with the physical world, you can leave a handprint in a rock, you can appear visibly in front of someone, etc. The realised man in neidan projects multiple selves out into the world. Jesus healed peoples physical form, often at a distance. Jeff of course can’t do any of these things. Show me something along these lines, and I’d believe you or he had really achieved something beyond astral fantasy. 

1 hour ago, dawei said:

As to Kundalini.  I defer to others with more insight to it but that doesn't resonant on my evaluation.  Meaning, the mind translates energy connections and some get a kind of sexual sensation from it. 

the sexual sensation is because the kundalini doesn’t rise above .the lower chakras. If you didn’t get all the sexual stuff that most get, it’s either because it went higher for you initially, or it didn’t get released at all. 

1 hour ago, dawei said:

That to me seems different than how I thought Kundalini meant an inner arising of sexual energy.   The former is an interpretation of any energy connection and the latter a specific arising in specific channels in a specific way.  I've had a temporary kundalini arising once.  I was heavy into my perineum energy rising practices with MCO.   It was like a electric fire was rising upwards...  But just my experience. 

On populating astral with gods and goddesses.  I would again see it as, deities are Light beings and outside/beyond astral.  There is no reason they would drop down to that realm 'to populate' there.  I think folks who can reach astral and not Light may find them there due to that is where they can meet.  But if you can meet at a higher level, there is no concept of astral.   JMO.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Limahong said:

What do you mean?

I think he DOES  have a clue what is going on here .  Ie. a clue about certain  ' interpersonal' *   dynamics .  And I would like to read his take on it ;  regarding a framework of mainstream Western psychotherapy or by using various frameworks of either Western or Eastern mysticism and religion.

*   "interpersonal '     in   ' ..... '    because  ,   its the 'new world'  .   **

**  I mean this crazy technology we now use to communicate with each other  but apart from each other ....  often ( strange as it seems )   intimately .

Spoiler

You  might have heard me talk about my past experience with 'human 'dynamics' , of all types ?   It's been of all types  not just my studies and 'in the field' in Cultural Anthropology but ,  in groups mundane  and not mundane  ;  chairing boards , being on committees ,  living in communes  ( yes, more than one ) , being a member of, or running or helping run  festivals,  events, magical groups, pagan groups , pagan festivals and large group  rituals  ( Oooooo the 'dynamics' going on there !  - I should write a book about JUST that   :D ) consultation workshops  and process, on a  Baha'i council,   and I have seen all sorts of dynamics , usually they are basic ones expressed in the 'clothing' of  whatever the group is doing  ( thats why I say, no matter the group enterprise, if you dont understand and manage group dynamics the enterprise  may well fail )  

..... etc etc  blah blah  ....  and they did these dynamics , good and bad , and played (or not )    the

"  Mammalian Politics " 

of one type or another .... either face to face ,  living together ,  or meeting once a year for an AGM ... or even afar in letters ....    and dont think monasteries or retreat centres or religions dont have all this going on  either  ;)  - good and bad

The thing is   ( finally  :)

Now its happening over the internet and social media .    I find that 'fascinating '     ...  but then again, I am old school  ... I seen it manifest before , in all sorts of clothing  .   

49 minutes ago, ralis said:

It looks as if the Jeff gang are secretly eating mushrooms and won’t tell or share. After all, visions of hot dancing blonds T&A are the norm. :lol:

I ate mushrooms and never had that happen to me .   I saw a wonderful native animal circular dancing interwoven mandala done in Aboriginal art  manifest in the back yard , come through the big glass back window (without breaking it ) into the cabin and dance for me .... along to didgeridoo music that came from .... somewhere .    :)

But I didnt see any smirking business man at a board meeting struggling not to fall off his astral high heels  and 'pinging'  an astral  suspender'   thinking  ' Ohhh if only my colleges knew what was REALLY going on  !  "

So no ... not mushrooms .     maybe some of those modern type of drugs ? Maybe if they had some good acid back in the 70s , that might have helped them  ?

Damn kids today ... takin them 'modern drugs '   !    :angry:  

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

The problem I have with these cults is that they talk about unity and oneness and try to act wholesome, but are all about trying to get into people's heads and get laid.

My view is that if you're a pervert and a horn dog, own it, don't hide it. 

I may do internal arts and meditate, but I sure love walking along beaches and enjoying the many heavenly bodies around me, and make no attempt to hide my Playboy and Penthouse library when I have guests over. Nothing wrong with wanting and liking sex, but the whole bait and switch bullshit is what bothers me. If I go to a meditation retreat, I'm there to meditate, not to hump or be humped. If I want to join an orgy, I'll send out the invites and bring the lube!

It's like the fake feminists who act all sensitive and safe, but really want to get into a woman's panties because that's all they wanted; they never cared about women's rights or issues women face, they pretend to care about it to seem open-minded and nice until they go for what they really want behind women's panties. 

Honestly, people should own their sexuality--unless they need a spiritual therapy group to help them get over sexual trauma so they can embrace their sexuality and desire for it. In the case of Jeff's Super Adventure Club, they need to really be up front about what they do and Jeff needs to clearly state he wants to be a blonde with big tits and for someone to tighten their cosmic cocks in his astral pussy, instead of pretending that it isn't happening when it actually is, and is consistent amongst many members who have suffered his abuse. Otherwise, he's a lying liar telling his lies as usual. 

I tried to pint this out before to someone , and I said they might not get it . I said I found it hard to get .

I think you are finding it hard to get .

I could not for the life of me figure out why this guy was doing off stuff to try and get sex from women .   There where lots of women around and lots f sex around . Why didnt he do what was required to get a woman and have sex .

A woman explained it to me .  Because he wants the method as much as the end result .  He wants to dominate and overpower . he wants to be sneaky and manipulative .   becasue thats how he gets his kicks .

We are dealing with 'drives' here .   The 'Drive' may not be the 'Sex Drive'  at all . 

Or  ;  'think Exopsychology'   

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Nungali said:

I ate mushrooms and never had that happen to me .   I saw a wonderful native animal circular dancing interwoven mandala done in Aboriginal art  manifest in the back yard , come through the big glass back window (without breaking it ) into the cabin and dance for me .... along to didgeridoo music that came from .... somewhere .    :)

But I didnt see any smirking business man at a board meeting struggling not to fall off his astral high heels  and 'pinging'  an astral  suspender'   thinking  ' Ohhh if only my colleges knew what was REALLY going on  !  "

So no ... not mushrooms .     maybe some of those modern type of drugs ? Maybe if they had some good acid back in the 70s , that might have helped them  ?

Damn kids today ... takin them 'modern drugs '   !    :angry:  

You must be referring to Ken Kesey’s “Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test.” No one knew how many mics they were taking back then. Perhaps 700? No return to normal after that.

2 minutes ago, Nungali said:

I tried to pint this out before to someone , and I said they might not get it . I said I found it hard to get .

I think you are finding it hard to get .

I could not for the life of me figure out why this guy was doing off stuff to try and get sex from women .   There where lots of women around and lots f sex around . Why didnt he do what was required to get a woman and have sex .

A woman explained it to me .  Because he wants the method as much as the end result .  He wants to dominate and overpower . he wants to be sneaky and manipulative .   becasue thats how he gets his kicks .

We are dealing with 'drives' here .   The 'Drive' may not be the 'Sex Drive'  at all . 

Or  ;  'think Exopsychology'   

I get it now. Power over others is a turn-on. :( 

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Wizz said:

No! Under what authority are you acting as an admin here please do tell?

Valid point but this needs more investigation. It takes effort for this as self indulgent drama isn't the solution.

Maybe consider striking a mutual agreement at least until things get sorted out? Because once you evict someone for good there is no coming back..

Let me get this straight no energetic scans from Jeff is that so? Even tho Jeff already channels energy to everyone else here on the forum by just being present

Jeff channels energy to everyone here on the forum, simply because he accesses the forum? I recall he said he knows the energy of everyone posting on this thread, but it’s all very confusing - why would he need to ask permission to scan someone if he already has access to this information, and why would he channel energy to everyone here when most don’t want anything to do with his energy, and haven’t requested it. Unless the channeling is subconscious, and he has no control over it? 

6 hours ago, Wizz said:

just as in his own PPD and the person creating the OP said it was all fine with the scan you still ask for this @steve? WOW you really want to confine another person to your own standards which is quite insane. It's like putting a collar on someones neck and saying this is justified for the sake of others. What do you expect now that he will stay here under your pleases until he voluntarily leaves so you can keep on talking behind his back as if that will make good for everyone? Crazy stuff from you really..

Jeff I would be sad to see you stay under such confined conditions here and I would also be sad seeing you leave because of it. On the behalf of those that got helped and benefited during all these years on DaoBums by your energetic work and all those that are passionate about freedom and are to come on this forum I would love you to stay and feel free to act as yourself just as so many times by now and help whenever you feel help is needed when someone genuinely asks for it especially if its for their own sake. I believe this is the right thing to do and you are not alone here.

Wish you good luck!

People?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

The Marquis de Sade is the perfect example of that. We read it out loud when I was in the military when we were bored with nothing else better to do.

Hmmm, I thought it might be a devious way to not own his own shadow, make other people say what he wants them to say, and then accuse them of authoring it. Or tell people what they’re doing to him in some other dimension that they have no way of disproving. Not to deliberately mess with them, only to protect his own ego, and keep his own shadow hidden, in this case deviant sexuality.

Edited by Bindi
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bindi said:

Jeff channels energy to everyone here on the forum, simply because he accesses the forum? I recall he said he knows the energy of everyone posting on this thread, but it’s all very confusing - why would he need to ask permission to scan someone if he already has access to this information, and why would he channel energy to everyone here when most don’t want anything to do with his energy, and haven’t requested it. Unless the channeling is subconscious, and he has no control over it? 

So he says and you believe it! 

What I see here is a basic lack of understanding while wanting a daddy astral guru to glom onto. Lest I forget one with stiletto heels. 

If anyone has read “Fear of Flying” by Erica Yong these are “come fuck me sandals“ :lol:

image.jpeg.af142a6c74104d1f4c23295cc264422a.jpeg

15 minutes ago, ralis said:

The Marquis de Sade is the perfect example of that. We read it out loud when I was in the military when we were bored with nothing else better to do.

I would rather read the Marquis de Sade, diaries of Anne Frank, poetry of Sylvia Plath, and even the conspiracy theories of David Icke rather than suffering through the biggest garbage in the English language, Ayn Rand’s Atlas Shrugged.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Earl Grey said:

I would rather read the Marquis de Sade, diaries of Anne Frank, poetry of Sylvia Plath, and even the conspiracy theories of David Icke rather than suffering through the biggest garbage in the English language, Ayn Rand’s Atlas Shrugged.

Rand’s work is worse than The National Enquirer. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, ralis said:

You must be referring to Ken Kesey’s “Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test.” No one knew how many mics they were taking back then. Perhaps 700? No return to normal after that.

No. I was referring to my own experience in the 70s .

I often write from my own 'field experience'    :)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ralis said:

So he says and you believe it! 

What I see here is a basic lack of understanding while wanting a daddy astral guru to glom onto. Lest I forget one with stiletto heels. 

If anyone has read “Fear of Flying” by Erica Yong these are “come fuck me sandals“ :lol:

image.jpeg.af142a6c74104d1f4c23295cc264422a.jpeg

No I don’t really believe it, I think I could tell if someone were channeling energy at me, I was more questioning what wizz believes, which might actually be different to what Jeff believes, cos Jeff states repeatedly that he doesn’t channel or project energy. Do his defenders even have his story straight? The issue with knowing anyway but asking permission is a puzzle that I would like Jeff to try and clarify, because as it stands it doesn’t make a lot of sense. 

Edited by Bindi

2 minutes ago, ralis said:

Rand’s work is worse than The National Enquirer. 

That is an unfair comparison—the Enquirer at least is entertaining. :D

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Yeah but moreso .   

'Turn -on '   .   What is our 'turn-on'     If we look at sex , people peruse it for a variety of 'reasons'    ( desires , drives  )  even the desire to procreate and be 'genetically immortal'  , for acceptance  and comfort , for submission and dominance .

Poor old sex .  It gets as abused as 'love' .

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Yeah but moreso .   

'Turn -on '   .   What is our 'turn-on'     If we look at sex , people peruse it for a variety of 'reasons'    ( desires , drives  )  even the desire to procreate and be 'genetically immortal'  , for acceptance  and comfort , for submission and dominance .

I am into the astral heels walking across my back. Especially, the photo of the ones I posted. :o Oh wow!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Yeah but moreso .   

I have sex and get turned-on by the female body. How absurd it is today to find people need more than that to get their kink on.

Pamela Anderson, Monica Beluci, Carmen Electra... do we really need more than that? 

2 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

I have sex and get turned-on by the female body. How absurd it is today to find people need more than that to get their kink on.

Pamela Anderson, Monica Beluci, Carmen Electra... do we really need more than that? 

Marion Cotillard has the sexiest voice in the cosmos. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ralis said:

I am into the astral heels walking across my back. Especially, the photo of the ones I posted. :o Oh wow!

Here is a blonde with big boobs in stilettos for Jeff to have an astral body to walk on your back in: RuPaul.

new-era-rupaul.jpg

• Haha 1

Just now, Earl Grey said:

Here is a blonde with big boobs in stilettos for Jeff to have an astral body to walk on your back in: RuPaul.

new-era-rupaul.jpg

I can’t wait!

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ralis said:

That not the part I object to .

Nothing wrong with Angel Sex !   :)

[ and I dont mean 'the position'

https://carm.org/can-angels-have-sex-with-people

HEAVENLY BRIDEGROOMS  by Ida Craddock

" It has been my high privilege to have some practical experience as the earthly wife of an angel from the unseen world. In the interests of psychical research, I have tried to explore this pathway of communication with the spiritual universe, and, so far as lay in my power, to make a sort of rough guidebook of the route "

ida2-s.jpg

Early western tantric  ... they locked her up in an asylum  .... off course .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ida_Craddock

• Like 1

So here it is 27 pages later.

I am going to get very real and basic in this post.

Jeff do you get it yet?

Do you?

You have been fucking up for years,  people do not like it.

You have hurt people,  you refuse to take any responsibility for your actions.

You were protected for a very long time by this site which was corrupted by your followers.

People do not like it.

I think you are done and you should just get on with your real life and stop serving your boredom and fantasy life. I shudder to think if your wife should become privy to your misbehavior. 

For years I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt even though I knew better inside.

My advise to you is stop now. Just stop.

I will never do more than be honest on this site and perhaps one other to get you to see this but you need to be careful now, very careful. 

This is my final word of caution I would not like to see you hurt more than this thread has.

Enough is enough already.

Edited by Pilgrim
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, steve said:

Jeff’s authority.

He asked my opinion, twice, and I offered just that - my opinion.

Jeff wanted my recommendation and he got it. I am a bit conflicted. I’ve always liked Jeff. I would like to see people who need and want help receive it. I also feel members need to be supported and heard when they feel they’ve been violated. The reactions I’ve seen from you and Jonesboy on Jeff’s behalf reinforce that. If there is a question about Jeff’s energetic work on multiple members here, I feel it should stop, at least until the membership or admin decides how it should be handled.

Thanks Luke

I don't see it that way nor did I get your answer as an opinion. As I see that he asked you like a man to man if you want him leave or stay to which you could replied in the pm as well, you don't have to be an owner for that and it's OK if you ask him to leave. Why? Because you were the one who spoke about bans in the first place so I guess you waited for Sean to tell him so. Again how would you even expect someone to get confined and stay? I believe you were under pressure and sort of went with the other route which is OK and the only reason I brought it up is because you were the "last man" Jeff actually discussed things here and every man should at least have a chance to say a proper goodbye as whatever happened in the past because there were good times here spent as well.

Again what if you are wrong and you outed someone not even saying a proper Goodbye? This can leave trace on you as well. I'm sorry for being too blunt at times here because I can't know everything and sort of needed to dispel some uncertainties if there were ones in the first place as I can't really deal with that much with everyone.

In the end whatever anyone decides is OK with me as I'm aware everyone has their reasons and something they fight for in their life. I believe Jeff is leaving this site and I made my statement and won't discuss it anymore as I'm done with it. I said everything I had in my mind about it.

You do what you do guys good luck!

As for the thread about astral manipulations keep going this topic definitely needs investigation!

Take care.

14 hours ago, ilumairen said:

Cheya, it was right on point for me. He made many claims, and I wanted some outward verification of these claims. 

Because you are not a "see'er," your interactions are reflective of his manner of responding to this. 

And as you've pointed out above, you are not privy to how he has interacted with others - including myself. 

For you it was the energy experience and not words, however with me he did paint with both images and words. And not being privy to the personal interactions you cannot (effectively for me) blanket my experience with the above assertion.

Why would there be a need to keep this "it" straight (if it wasn't a bit twisty)?

I do agree with the practice of staying with one's own experience, but this whole inciting winds in others... you see it as facilitation, I see it as manipulation dependent upon a narrative you must apply effort to to keep straight. 

I'm very familiar with this narrative, however one day while something not so pleasant was occurring in real life, Jeff wrote me asking about a particular sexual position he believed me to be enacting with his blonde.

There was no sex on my end, and no thought of sex. 

For myself, I tried to explain this away as his interpretation of lower chakra life stuff...

But this speaks to his mind interpreting things as sex.

And it happened more than once. 

So with you female deities were not limited to consorts, or they were still only serving to help others grow energetically?

I'm not sure you've answered my questions, but I'm not sure you understand them either, and I'll take the blame for this, while saying I don't know how else to ask.

I believe with some his interactions create issues, and sometimes the issues are his own.

Wait there was no sex? Damn I'm lost now I was somehow under the impressions of 3+ years old posts here that people here were having wild sexes with Jeff.. LMAO WTF is happening..

I have to tell that upon meeting Jeff in waking I had a very quick most immediate quarrel with him since he said to me something that was so weird that I lashed on him right away and he did apologize right away and said he thought I might be the kind of person that would find it funny. I brushed it off since I rarely meet a normal person nowdays :lol: and sort of attributed it to some sort of weird humor only christians can make up. He never acted that way again but not to say there were some unusual jokes recurring again. 

14 hours ago, ilumairen said:

however one day while something not so pleasant was occurring in real life, Jeff wrote me asking about a particular sexual position he believed me to be enacting with his blonde.

I understand how this can create issues and there is nothing worse then when you are in a good state of mind and somehow all of a sudden things get extremely weird or vice versa you are feeling bad and you look for good times and get an even worse ride. I've been trough similar situations in life and I really wish nobody goes trough this. The only way preventing this happen as I see it is assuming big responsibility for your acts and being aware of how it can affect others and thrive in being better at it. This might seem an impossible task really but worth it.

It seems that Jeff is aware that some people are sexual and fuck around so he kind of offers them help in the form of energy work as to relieve their obsession. While most people especially those in marriage would feel just awkward if such work would be brought up as a suggestion it can take a spin in the wrong direction as we witnessed when people have a bad situation in life and sort of seek comfort in energy work.

I believe Jeff should state and warn that his energy can clear sexual issues if someone wants to bring the sexuality up and do such a practice and after both parties are clear that nor more issues are there they can have the inside jokes or not about it. I guess what you do with someone privately always gives free space for someone to behave as you are.