Jay78

Can anybody scan my chakras please?

42 minutes ago, Jeff said:

How about this for everyone as a possible concept for everyone...

1) I promise never to scan someone at the bums when they just want to know based upon interest or for fun.

2) I will only offer to help/scan when someone has expressed extreme issues/concern, and no one else qualified here has previously offered to help or answer questions. And will not engage without expressed permission.

3) As long the being scanned member allows it, I will always post my findings in open for the members to read.

Thoughts?

I gave you a like for that.

Thoughts.

Just leave people alone.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Nungali said:

What , are you offering to come here and moderate ? The issue is,  we don't have a moderator ... but thanks for explaining what the moderator we don't have needs to do

Good morning Nun,

I thought after 8 December 2019 ~ TDB is self--regulated by its members?

G'day, mate!

- Anand

5 hours ago, ralis said:

My experience with Jeff means I have no idea what happened or am not qualified to talk about it?

No, Railis

I think no one's experience with Jeff qualifies them to makes assumptions about other people's experiences with him. Of course you're qualified to talk about your own experiences with him!  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, cheya said:

No, Railis

I think no one's experience with Jeff qualifies them to makes assumptions about other people's experiences with him. Of course you're qualified to talk about your own experiences with him!  

I can’t argue against this. There seems to be a crossover between ‘polarity work’ with some like you, and kinky astral stuff with others, though the blondes boobs seem to be standard fare. Can you accept that Lori and ilu seem to have had manipulative astral sexual relationships with Jeff, and that there might be a few others who are not speaking up? Do you have a problem if your guru is having manipulative and kinky astral affairs, so clearly has his own issues around his sexual desires, or can you separate this issue out from the work he does with you? Would his wife have a problem with his affairs, or is that a non-issue for you? 

1 hour ago, Jeff said:

1) I promise never to scan someone at the bums when they just want to know based upon interest or for fun.

2) I will only offer to help/scan when someone has expressed extreme issues/concern, and no one else qualified here has previously offered to help or answer questions. And will not engage without expressed permission.

3) As long the being scanned member allows it, I will always post my findings in open for the members to read.

Thoughts?

Some Bums say they have greatly benefited from your work with them, Jeff.  Others say they have been hurt.  If forum members are going to weigh in and have some say in how or whether the work goes forward, I think we need some more context. Specifically, I think it would be helpful to know more about your internal reaction to these allegations.

Everybody who works in a therapeutic or healing context with other people is going to receive a bit of mud slinging.  It´s the nature of the job.  Furthermore, nobody does this work perfectly.  We´re all human here, even those of us who are in contact with divine beings.  People project.  That´s what we do.  If a healer/teacher/therapist expects otherwise they´re in the wrong business.   Helpers also project.  We´re fools if we think we´ve gone through all our stuff and are beyond error.  Everybody has shit and everybody is projecting it all over the place.  Life is a messy business.  

The big question is this: when someone comes to you and says they´ve been hurt in an interaction with you what do you do?  Let me put forth a few scenarios.  In the first, you´re humble.  You acknowledge that something went wrong.  You apologize.  You consider your actions and try to figure out how you might have guided the interaction differently.  In the second scenario, you see yourself as blameless.  If people have a problem, that´s all on them.  They entered into the process with you of their own volition and need to accept the consequences. 

These two scenarios I´ve painted are extremes.  One or the other might fit you pretty accurately or you might be somewhere in between.  It makes all the difference.  I´d be inclined to welcome the helping work of the humble first healer, the healer who takes responsibility when things go poorly, and discourage the helping work of the second healer who sees himself as beyond criticism.  

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Starjumper said:

No, now it's too hot and sunny   :ph34r:  But ya, I may get off my ass now, no guarantee ... but wait ... first

This bed is too wet .

This one is too hot and sunny

But this one is just right .

Starjumpers reverse polarity spiritual body is revealed !   :)

1*62sGHvOE0c2_fIKYTqX7LQ.jpeg

[ Now the clouds have gone .... gonna fire up the Royal Enfield and go for a put-put out to the coast and look at the raging  huge surf conditions  . ]

59e1a95d9ad791095ef6a0fb2d6abcaf.jpg

Now ...... you kids behave while I'm gone .

Edited by Nungali

9 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

Some Bums say they have greatly benefited from your work with them, Jeff.  Others say they have been hurt.  If forum members are going to weigh in and have some say in how or whether the work goes forward, I think we need some more context. Specifically, I think it would be helpful to know more about your internal reaction to these allegations.

Everybody who works in a therapeutic or healing context with other people is going to receive a bit of mud slinging.  It´s the nature of the job.  Furthermore, nobody does this work perfectly.  We´re all human here, even those of us who are in contact with divine beings.  People project.  That´s what we do.  If a healer/teacher/therapist expects otherwise they´re in the wrong business.   Helpers also project.  We´re fools if we think we´ve gone through all our stuff and are beyond error.  Everybody has shit and everybody is projecting it all over the place.  Life is a messy business.  

The big question is this: when someone comes to you and says they´ve been hurt in an interaction with you what do you do?  Let me put forth a few scenarios.  In the first, you´re humble.  You acknowledge that something went wrong.  You apologize.  You consider your actions and try to figure out how you might have guided the interaction differently.  In the second scenario, you see yourself as blameless.  If people have a problem, that´s all on them.  They entered into the process with you of their own volition and need to accept the consequences. 

These two scenarios I´ve painted are extremes.  One or the other might fit you pretty accurately or you might be somewhere in between.  It makes all the difference.  I´d be inclined to welcome the helping work of the humble first healer, the healer who takes responsibility when things go poorly, and discourage the helping work of the second healer who sees himself as beyond criticism.  

I like your post in general, but can’t help but notice you make an underlying assumption that Jeff is actually in contact with divine beings. Jeff says he is contact with divine beings, and he says he can put you in contact with them, but the dynamics of what is really going on with that are open to conjecture. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Bindi said:

I like your post in general, but can’t help but notice you make an underlying assumption that Jeff is actually in contact with divine beings. Jeff says he is contact with divine beings, and he says he can put you in contact with them, but the dynamics of what is really going on with that are open to conjecture. 

Honestly Bindi, I haven´t the foggiest notion what´s going on.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, liminal_luke said:

I’m with you...

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Limahong said:

Price fixing during the hot trading of exchanges... as in Wall Street.

Good luck.

Thank you brother.  I checked out some chi kung videos for sale on Vimeo to get a better feeling for it, and the price just went up.

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

Yiur laughter is excused ... as  this is very  like  'Monty Python style cultivation '

This, “One day he messaged me to ask if I was finding amusement in giving him huge breasts and making him try to walk in heels while he was in a business meeting” - is so monty pythonish it’s hilarious, and yet there continues to be serious discussion about this man who is his own parody. Amazing really. 

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

Another observation .... around page 1 or 2    Jeff said he was leaving  ....... now a swarm of bats from his cave have emerged in daylight and flit about our heads .   

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jeff said:

Thoughts?

You don't have a very good hand here Jeff! Bluffing and hedging in the hopes that somehow you will continue as always here is very transparent. Why do you have some incessant need to do this? A higher calling perhaps? I am not buying it! If we were playing poker, I would raise all in since your hand is not great! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Bindi said:

This, “One day he messaged me to ask if I was finding amusement in giving him huge breasts and making him try to walk in heels while he was in a business meeting” - is so monty pythonish it’s hilarious, and yet there continues to be serious discussion about this man who is his own parody. Amazing really. 

would love to see that pm message. Please forward pm it to me when you get a chance?

4 minutes ago, Jeff said:

would love to see that pm message. Please forward pm it to me when you get a chance?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

11 minutes ago, steve said:

I’m with you...

Both of you are now...

scene-of-execution-in-montserrat-emmanuel-robless-play-realized-for-picture-id497671776?s=612x612

1 minute ago, Limahong said:

Both of you are now...

scene-of-execution-in-montserrat-emmanuel-robless-play-realized-for-picture-id497671776?s=612x612

Whatever you mean by this Lima, it is not good. 

2 hours ago, Limahong said:

Hi Steve,

What kind of chanting is that ~ just around a minute?

Try this...

Balance passion with compassion.

- Anand

Very nice.  That is a pleasant one, speaking of compassion, the god I pray to is Quan Yin.  Haven't gotten any answers back yet, and wasn't expecting any.

I looked on Utube for the Nam myohoho renge kyo chant to share it here, but it's just too disgusting.  If you want to hear it you can look it up.  Usually they chant for a long time but I quit after a minute.  Shortest practice I ever tried.

8 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

I pray to is Quan Yin.  Haven't gotten any answers back yet, and wasn't expecting any.

Why?

20 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

My best bet, Jeff is ‘astral capable’, and has populated his astral world (which has no underlying reality) with gods and goddesses, and he can enable others to be astral capable. In this state polarity seems to be able to be affected, so this becomes the ‘work’ that is concentrated on, not because it’s intrinsically useful, but because it is noticeable, and this can then be spun in any way that pops into his brain, until he has built up this huge concept that he perceives as  enlightened being. 

I have long held that the energy responsible for the ‘flows’ experienced by Jeff and the group are kundalini flows, I believe he is capable of hacking into people’s kundalini, so people are convinced that something is happening, and I think it is, but I don’t think what’s happening is what Jeff claims it to be. 

1 minute ago, Limahong said:

Why?

Do you mean, why do I pray to Quan Yin, or why haven't I gotten any answers back, or why wasn't I expecting any?

Edited by Starjumper

13 minutes ago, Limahong said:

Why and Why?

I guess mainly because there were no questions, and the requests were typical mundane, run of the mill stuff which were not the kind of things that merit an answer.  Also, I don't know if Quan Yin is 'real', like is a real spirit, like some of the others I've heard from, or if she is like an 'imaginary' or honorary god.  Keep in mind, this having a god and making requests is all new stuff for me, I'm just an amateur.  Mr. Yueng suggested that I should pray to just one god, (after my earlier fiasco) so i asked him which one.  He said I should pray to Quan Yin.  It seems like a good and proper fit for someone like me = )

Edited by Starjumper

1 hour ago, Pilgrim said:

I gave you a like for that.

Thoughts.

Just leave people alone.

Hi Pilgrim,

Apology ~ I cannot balance 'before' and 'after' thinking.

- Anand