Jay78

Can anybody scan my chakras please?

15 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

Yeah, I´d prefer to hug Jeff when he´s not in drag.  Just a personal preference.

Santa Fe has an annual drag queen show which we have not attended yet. It might be fun since we could go with our friends who are a gay couple. Their parties are always lots of fun!

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

I've got a price now.  

Price fixing during the hot trading of exchanges... as in Wall Street.

Good luck.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Glad you were so helpful to her. I am sure you managed to find a suitable pair of lacey underwear that fit you snugly.

I'm married you pervert!

Here's another joke.. Last one! This time the joke is on me so no worries..

A comedian enters the stage takes and says "I won't be telling any sex jokes tonight!" Suddenly a voice from the audience responds "I want my money back".

59 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Laughing

:)

This is what I wrote:

"I have done my part and did dream about who Jeff is and witnessed the energy he radiates more clearly then while awake on multiple occasions."

It doesn't really matter how you see someone in a dream since dreams are always just dreams but they can also be lucid dreams which are the ones where you are aware that you are dreaming. What is important here is the energy being radiated and not really focus on the person and this should be everyone's priority since every energy has a source and nothing can really harm you once you let your energy body guide you since its exactly meant for that. With Jeff it's just easy to notice the energy either awake or dreaming. When I said that I dreamed about who Jeff is I actually saw the dream revolving around the energy and the dream itself was positively good and I managed to talk to him and hear from him what he is about along the dream telling me the story itself as a response to my intent.

Now I will say more on the type of "seeing" possible be done when awake. While awake most people are using the mental body as their primary energetic self and this body has its own "third eye" capabilities and can see energy trough imagination but the flaw of this body is that it selects only those features of the energy body confined to its identity or the persona. While the dreaming body itself "sees" energy only if you intend it so and sometimes if the energy is just so strong "seeing" happens on its own sort of more as an appearance of seeing rather then actual seeing but how you feel this energy is unmistakable since its real and not merely a dream. Also since in dreaming your usual mind/persona isn't active then what you dream isn't tainted with your internal dialogue projections that you have when awake so everything is far more clear there then while awake.. Its one of the advantages of the dreaming body. Also the dreaming body itself sees energy as very energetically powerful energy lines which are self aware. If you can activate the dreaming body while awake and dream awake and even use the dreaming body to see energy this is a very good thing.

1 hour ago, ilumairen said:

Both Bindi and myself have done just what you are suggesting nobody has done..

What exactly is that? Would be nice to read about it. I have read Bindi's account on seeing the energy body here on this thread and find it to be a good valid experience on seeing energy.

1 hour ago, ilumairen said:

Interesting your dream work is taken as affirmation, while another's waking experience is written off as a dream..

but I suppose the word "fucktards" is some special magical word somehow meant to strengthen your assertions and we should tremble at your astuteness..

Maybe stop supposing this much? Your horns might enlarge to universal heights..

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, steve said:

I think I’ve already answered.

I’d ask that you refrain from engaging people here in these energetic practices.

Clearly, some are feeling violated or somehow negatively impacted. 

Whether you read and post here is your choice, or sean’s.

No! Under what authority are you acting as an admin here please do tell?

5 hours ago, steve said:

Clearly, some are feeling violated or somehow negatively impacted.

Valid point but this needs more investigation. It takes effort for this as self indulgent drama isn't the solution.

Maybe consider striking a mutual agreement at least until things get sorted out? Because once you evict someone for good there is no coming back..

5 hours ago, steve said:

I think I’ve already answered.I’d ask that you refrain from engaging people here in these energetic practices.

Let me get this straight no energetic scans from Jeff is that so? Even tho Jeff already channels energy to everyone else here on the forum by just being present just as in his own PPD and the person creating the OP said it was all fine with the scan you still ask for this @steve? WOW you really want to confine another person to your own standards which is quite insane. It's like putting a collar on someones neck and saying this is justified for the sake of others. What do you expect now that he will stay here under your pleases until he voluntarily leaves so you can keep on talking behind his back as if that will make good for everyone? Crazy stuff from you really..

Jeff I would be sad to see you stay under such confined conditions here and I would also be sad seeing you leave because of it. On the behalf of those that got helped and benefited during all these years on DaoBums by your energetic work and all those that are passionate about freedom and are to come on this forum I would love you to stay and feel free to act as yourself just as so many times by now and help whenever you feel help is needed when someone genuinely asks for it especially if its for their own sake. I believe this is the right thing to do and you are not alone here.

Wish you good luck!

People?

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Wizz said:

I'm married you pervert!

Here's another joke.. Last one! This time the joke is on me so no worries..

A comedian enters the stage takes and says "I won't be telling any sex jokes tonight!" Suddenly a voice from the audience responds "I want my money back".

:)

This is what I wrote:

"I have done my part and did dream about who Jeff is and witnessed the energy he radiates more clearly then while awake on multiple occasions."

It doesn't really matter how you see someone in a dream since dreams are always just dreams but they can also be lucid dreams which are the ones where you are aware that you are dreaming. What is important here is the energy being radiated and not really focus on the person and this should be everyone's priority since every energy has a source and nothing can really harm you once you let your energy body guide you since its exactly meant for that. With Jeff it's just easy to notice the energy either awake or dreaming. When I said that I dreamed about who Jeff is I actually saw the dream revolving around the energy and the dream itself was positively good and I managed to talk to him and hear from him what he is about along the dream telling me the story itself as a response to my intent.

Now I will say more on the type of "seeing" possible be done when awake. While awake most people are using the mental body as their primary energetic self and this body has its own "third eye" capabilities and can see energy trough imagination but the flaw of this body is that it selects only those features of the energy body confined to its identity or the persona. While the dreaming body itself "sees" energy only if you intend it so and sometimes if the energy is just so strong "seeing" happens on its own sort of more as an appearance of seeing rather then actual seeing but how you feel this energy is unmistakable since its real and not merely a dream. Also since in dreaming your usual mind/persona isn't active then what you dream isn't tainted with your internal dialogue projections that you have when awake so everything is far more clear there then while awake.. Its one of the advantages of the dreaming body. Also the dreaming body itself sees energy as very energetically powerful energy lines which are self aware. If you can activate the dreaming body while awake and dream awake and even use the dreaming body to see energy this is a very good thing.

What exactly is that? Would be nice to read about it. I have read Bindi's account on seeing the energy body here on this thread and find it to be a good valid experience on seeing energy.

Maybe stop supposing this much? Your horns might enlarge to universal heights..

So certain of yourself aren’t you? How do you know it was Jeff?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

Just my two cents

Hi LL,

No ~ it is more...

th?id=OIP.eNmaJ4VQLwL-mNI-ffJcdAHaDF&pid=Api&P=0&w=398&h=166

bitcoin-trading-bot.gif?fit=540%2C304&ssl=1

Happy trading with the exchanges.

- Anand

Edited by Limahong
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, cheya said:

I met Jeff through this forum, and will be eternally grateful for that experience.

I think it would be a shame for him not to post here, or to offer his help when people seek it.

When people come seeking help ask to be scanned, I feel confidant that those of you who have problems with him or how he works will immediately warn the newbie off him, as you have done in this thread.

As a "member" of Jeff's "cult", :D,  I'd like to say that most of y'all, IMHO,  are projecting all over the place.  The issues this topic touches clearly go deep in many psyches, and soon many people jump on board with no actual experience with him, but LOTS of opinions and judgements. 

That's quite astonishing Cheya...

Can I ask if, when you refer to projection, you're alluding to psychological transference and, if so, are you able to identify the elements of:

• Complementary transference
  • Concordant transference
  • Destructive transference and
  • Facilitative transference in your critics?

Furthermore, are you able to identify your own counter-transference and, if so, do you consider it to be (predominantly):

• Complementary reactive (and/or proactive) counter-transference
  • Concordant reactive (and/or proactive) counter-transference
  • Destructive reactive (and/or proactive) counter-transference
  • Facilitatative reactive (and/or proactive) counter-transference?

I ask because, from reading what you've written, my intuition is  that it was (and is) predominantly a toxic mixture of reactive and proactive destructive counter-transference, as that's what generally forms the basis of the gaslighting and victim-blaming, which many have noticed is a defining a feature of the Chaturbate cult's egregore  (to borrow @ilumairen's useful descriptor).

However, perhaps I'm as mistaken as all the rest of your critics and you and the rest of your mob are  the only ones with access to the font of all  spiritual truth..?

Edited by gatito
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Wizz said:

A short recap: Steve is acting under Jeff´s authority.  Jeff repeatedly asked Steve to decide whether or not he (Jeff) would leave the forum, and promised to abide by Steve´s ruling.  This stuff is beyond bizarre but if you´ll scroll back and read you will see it´s true.  Steve graciously declined to judge whether or not Jeff should self-ban, and merely stated his view that the energy work should stop.

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, SirPalomides said:
   2 hours ago,  Starjumper said: 

I did the chanting for a minute or so and felt like I could hear hundreds of immortals, from one end of hell to the other (heaven) laughing at me.  

So the chanting opened your ears for a minute or so.

I would say the self noise drowned out hearing.  I heard the laughter when I stopped the chanting, not during.  The chanting was for around a minute, the laughter was for a few seconds.

4 minutes ago, gatito said:

my intuition...

Hi gatito.

One word too many ~ just FEEL.

I feel my chakras ~ I  don't  know how to touch base with them via words... my spelling is weak.

- Anand

4 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

The chanting was for around a minute

Hi Steve,

What kind of chanting is that ~ just around a minute?

Try this...

Balance passion with compassion.

- Anand

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Limahong said:

Hi gatito.

One word too many ~ just FEEL.

I feel my chakras ~ I  don't  know how to touch base with them via words... my spelling is weak.

- Anand

Don´t worry about spelling.  Weak spellers can always use spell check; weak feelers, on the other hand, don´t have access to feel check.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

Don´t worry about spelling.  Weak spellers can always use spell check; weak feelers, on the other hand, don´t have access to feel check

Hi LL,

original-3448683-1.jpg

601446968-thanks-37.gif

giphy.gif

WOW! I can feel my chakras!!!

- Anand

Edited by Limahong
Enhancement
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ralis said:

So certain of yourself aren’t you? How do you know it was Jeff?

I'm glad you asked as this is a very good question. I actually wanted to write about it but waited for things to develop a bit more.

Anyway as I have been saying dream images aren't that important as energy but the way I go about confirming is actually trough asking a dream character on who it is or what kind of being it is and get an answer from them. This is sort of my double tap because I never really trust my mind completely in waking. I usually ask yes and no questions to friendly inorganic beings or sorcerers or angels in dreaming. Since with the dreaming body the one you do lucid dreaming expresses itself trough intent there is actually no real voicing happening and the beings just respond to the intent and aren't able to lie at least all the beneficial ones. Now before you take me for the word here of course you would actually need some practice to see how this works for yourself and after some time you will start to feel with your dreaming body the answers even before you ask the questions sort of as if the dreaming body itself knows already with whom it is dealing with. It takes a bit of practice so not self assured right away.

As for Jeff prior to meeting him I actually had a long astral talk with Dawei and was able to go back and forth with him about all kind of topics and then I noticed an energy line leading to this other guy - Jeff but since I never met him in waking we kind of met in dreaming yet he looked frozen in a sitting position as if he is meditating and gazing at his navel. The dream started changing there and sort of only energy remained. It stayed with me the whole day.

If someone wants to discover if some entity is hiding in a lucid dream behind a dream character you should focus your intent and see trough him or voice to show its true form. The best way imo of course is to ask them before hand if they are inorganic or if you wish "incorporeal" beings and then follow up with asking them if they are friendly. The unfriendly ones can't help but to say that they are not friendly so you will get the answer anyway but its best not to listen to anything they have to say to you and hopefully you will not be a type of sorcerer that has problems with them because they can be really pesky even follow you up in waking.

If you are interested in more about the topic of dreaming then check out "The Art Of Dreaming" book by Carlos Castaneda since it teaches how to do this.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

I would say the self noise drowned out hearing.

I am not at all surprised.

Mommy - are you surprised?

• Haha 1

How about this for everyone as a possible concept for everyone...

1) I promise never to scan someone at the bums when they just want to know based upon interest or for fun.

2) I will only offer to help/scan when someone has expressed extreme issues/concern, and no one else qualified here has previously offered to help or answer questions. And will not engage without expressed permission.

3) As long the being scanned member allows it, I will always post my findings in open for the members to read.

Thoughts?

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Wizz said:

Jeff’s authority.

He asked my opinion, twice, and I offered just that - my opinion.

Valid point but this needs more investigation. It takes effort for this as self indulgent drama isn't the solution.

Maybe consider striking a mutual agreement at least until things get sorted out? Because once you evict someone for good there is no coming back..

Let me get this straight no energetic scans from Jeff is that so? Even tho Jeff already channels energy to everyone else here on the forum by just being present just as in his own PPD and the person creating the OP said it was all fine with the scan you still ask for this @steve? WOW you really want to confine another person to your own standards which is quite insane. It's like putting a collar on someones neck and saying this is justified for the sake of others. What do you expect now that he will stay here under your pleases until he voluntarily leaves so you can keep on talking behind his back as if that will make good for everyone? Crazy stuff from you really..

Jeff I would be sad to see you stay under such confined conditions here and I would also be sad seeing you leave because of it. On the behalf of those that got helped and benefited during all these years on DaoBums by your energetic work and all those that are passionate about freedom and are to come on this forum I would love you to stay and feel free to act as yourself just as so many times by now and help whenever you feel help is needed when someone genuinely asks for it especially if its for their own sake. I believe this is the right thing to do and you are not alone here.

Wish you good luck!

People?

Jeff wanted my recommendation and he got it. I am a bit conflicted. I’ve always liked Jeff. I would like to see people who need and want help receive it. I also feel members need to be supported and heard when they feel they’ve been violated. The reactions I’ve seen from you and Jonesboy on Jeff’s behalf reinforce that. If there is a question about Jeff’s energetic work on multiple members here, I feel it should stop, at least until the membership or admin decides how it should be handled.

40 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

A short recap: Steve is acting under Jeff´s authority.  Jeff repeatedly asked Steve to decide whether or not he (Jeff) would leave the forum, and promised to abide by Steve´s ruling.  This stuff is beyond bizarre but if you´ll scroll back and read you will see it´s true.  Steve graciously declined to judge whether or not Jeff should self-ban, and merely stated his view that the energy work should stop.

Thanks Luke

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Wizz said:

Of course there is always someone else to blame or get credibility but never yourself. If anyone here really cared to stand up for people they would already do it by themselves and investigate Jeff or anyone in his group trough at least either lucid dreaming or astral traveling but none of you really has the courage to do it yourself. The truth sucks really and hiding your fear behind reason is what cowards do.

What the hell you talking about ?

I used my special skills to  check these guys out LONG back  !   

" none of you really has the courage to do it yourself "

How the hell would you know   I didnt ?     Because I formed a different opinion   to you  ?

13 hours ago, Wizz said:

I have done my part and did dream about who Jeff is and witnessed the energy he radiates more clearly then while awake on multiple occasions and also asked the Jinn beings about him since I'm in regular contact with them (and not only with them) and have written about this already

' Jinn being ' told you did they ? 

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight  ! 

13 hours ago, Wizz said:

. Seems nobody knows if this is true since they can't confirm anything for themselves regarding the matter so I guess you choose to take my word for it or not or just start practicing. Also if any of you gets some stupid trash idea that I'm sort of inclined to hold your hand and cooperate in your self indulgence and incompetence I have to tell you that I don't do any free readings nor am I at "public service" for money or whatever else as I only follow the Spirit and not the "common world" and its rules by any government, internet space, forum, dialogue, reason, nicknames or whatever "god" most of you bow and are confined to.

Now speaking of Jeff I confirmed he is in contact with Angels and Deities which is always great and saying this is dangerous is like saying that life is dangerous or having kids is dangerous.

I confirmed he is in contact with other forces .    Your analogy only rests on your own interpretation of what you encountered .

13 hours ago, Wizz said:

Your an idiot if you think so

No, you are an idiot trying to prove something with the above silly self-referential 'logic'

13 hours ago, Wizz said:

and expecting someone else to have responsibility for you since you are incapable of handling life is sad. Why would anyone hold your hand all the time that's disgusting especially since you are not a small child anymore but old enough to conduct yourself! Also what are the exact psychological issues discussed here? If there is a psychological damage suspected please go to the doctor for a checkout see what the doc says and find a lawyer or just go to court like anyone normal (or anyone that would go vote) if you feel this is the right thing to do you will get support you all the way. If you don't feel this is normal then please.. You got all sexy and then got scared when things got naughty end of story. If you want to get married then well consider having sex after the marriage not before and whatever happens in the bridal chamber stays in the busty, direct, open, strong working space! Understood fucktards? Otherwise you are a cheater, an imposter snitch, a moaning bitch and a sad joking clown.

Wow .

Thanks for revealing that to us . No need to scan you at all .

What a crazy confused mixed up piece of ranting .

13 hours ago, Wizz said:

Also why would new members be insulted here with your own incompetence with interjecting every energetic connection taking place as if you know whats going on between people in life acting as you know it all? This is what happened to me and I didn't like someone interjecting with personal drama as I was learning new energies. All you posters here think only about yourselves and don't really count everyone in. Nobody really needs help unless they ask for it themselves.

Ummm ....   dude , it wasnt the new member asking for a scan that got insulted .....  it was 'fucktard'  that offered to do it ... a long standing member people clearly have an issue with .

If you cant even realise this , how could you realise , well ..... anything  ?

13 hours ago, Wizz said:

As for "vampires" or other "entities" this is quite serious to state but sadly posters on this topic have no damn clue what an entity or a demon is nor if they really exist and how can they actually validate what is happening for themselves.

Talking a load of shit .   I have numerous posts on the subject and talk about different views on them from different cultures and have posted cross ref material  on psychological clinical trials , Swedenbourg, Goetia ,  Steiner view  etc etc .

The nore you go on , the more you reveal your ignorance of what is going on here . 

13 hours ago, Wizz said:

You need someone else to tell you right? A teacher or a book? What are you gonna do fight demons by talking your way trough them? Haha.. You can't even stay on topic for that matter let alone stop spamming please stop lying to yourself that you are doing something right here. You are addicted and can't stop. Speaking of responsibility this is not good for anyone let alone you it only perpetuates egomania and the worse part of it is that you started enjoying it.

How about I propose a new rule since I administrate another forum, own one myself and have helped moderate a few already. Ban users temporarily or permanently that are trolling by making off topics, spamming (limiting posts per day or topic etc) and not respecting the owner doing so while keeping everything so far and go from there. Just so everyone can chime in not just the loudest as it takes time to read as well let alone write. Nobody can put up with this type of daily spamming outside of the forum unless being in a drugged environment. Fuck off into the rabbit hole you damn trolls :D

OH thats just brilliant ..... lets institute a set of rules ... with no way to enforce them !

You seem to nothing about human nature . What , are you offering to come here and moderate ? The issue is,  we dont have a moderator ... but thanks for explaining what the moderator we dont have needs to do    :D

13 hours ago, Wizz said:

In the end do you people know whats disturbing the most? Not letting your Spirit shine. Simple as that. Not letting your Spirit shine!

You know whats even worse ?   The  Universe is  disappointed in us  !  WE can do better than this !   WE make baby Jesus cry .... ( and other comments designed to instil 'spiritual self guilt '  )

1036182_Getty-Images-Fee_bldjp022005_135

:D 

(they still think they in kindergarten bullying a lot of kids  that  are not 'on to them ' )

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ilumairen said:

My apologies dear ralis; if you had experienced what I did, you may find laughter occasionally bubbling up as well.. 

One day he messaged me to ask if I was finding amusement in giving him huge breasts and making him try to walk in heels while he was in a business meeting. 

I laughed then too.

BTW This was, once again, his image - not mine. 

Yiur laughter is excused ... as  this is very  like  'Monty Python style cultivation '

Another observation .... around page 1 or 2    Jeff said he was leaving  ....... now a swarm of bats from his cave have emerged in daylight and flit about our heads .   

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Starjumper said:

You're friggin' blind as a bat.  I was asking for feedback on pricing a video I'm working on, and I wanted it sooner rather than later.

You may continue with your stupid projections about me.  You know, your projections show something about your soul.

Ya'll can continue with your stupid projections about the situation at hand too, it shows some souls in turmoil.

'something about your soul '

here we go again  :)

AR-181129757.jpg&updated=201811231122&Ma

You are bad Ilunairin   .... 'spiritually bad'       

:D 

4 hours ago, SirPalomides said:

Still raining, is it?

Where is the proof ... where is the proof !  

Its stopped here , Sun is out  ... so I got no excuse  .....  except being a fucktard     :D

• Haha 1