Jay78

Can anybody scan my chakras please?

5 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

I never did read any email your patron that enabled you all those years was only too happy to out all of you and many others, it was pretty bad.

She loved showing others Facebook pages etc.. for the most part I ignored it.

Hope you can break free.

It went pretty quickly from ‘shit you are making up’ to evidence that his private emails were being read, ie. exact private information. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

I never did read any email your patron that enabled you all those years was only too happy to out all of you and many others, it was pretty bad.

She loved showing others Facebook pages etc.. for the most part I ignored it.

Hope you can break free.

Again, how many years did you know and not say anything?

I hope you can break free.

Best wishes.

Jeff I have answered you, I have no reason or desire  to convince you.

Everything  I have to say has been said.

Edited by Pilgrim

7 hours ago, Jetsun said:

The whole fundamental premise of the energy work they do is based upon the idea that in the spiritual/energy/light realm that polarities are reversed. So men become women and visa versa, at least in perception.

With the endless posts and questions of me in the past, you have to know that this is not true.  Please do not make up things.

I have even explained this point earlier in this thread.

11 hours ago, steve said:

I find this thread extremely disturbing. I've also read some threads on another forum involving the same topic. What I see here is a group following a person who has cobbled together their own method for working with energy, psychology, and spirituality from other traditions; and is bringing a healthy dose of sexuality into the mix, at least in some instances. At least three, and possibly more, people are claiming harm from these interactions. At least two of these people have some background in energetic and spiritual methods. That should give everyone serious pause.

Rather than take responsibility and modify the method or selection process, all I see is people defending themselves and the group leader and laying blame on those who were negatively impacted by the interaction. As has been said before, gaslighting 101, not to mention other manipulative behaviors. This is wrong and needs to stop immediately. People can be fragile and susceptible to energetic and psychological "work." Fucking around with their heads by bringing sexuality, gods, and goddesses into it requires considerable responsibility and accountability, not to mention some degree of expert training and credibility. I see none of those at play here. Before now, I felt Jeff and the group were a bit misguided but benign. Now I'm really concerned about what they are doing to people. Playing games with energy, psychology, spirituality, and sexuality is a dangerous business; bringing powerful spiritual entities into the mix even more so, especially when the foundation of the method is so flimsy.

I'd suggest the entire approach should be critically assessed and modified to prevent further harm. I would also recommend banning all members of the group from this forum unless they agree to end engaging their practices with members here.

Just my $.02

Reading such a post where you believe such things truly saddens me.  I have always respected our forum discussions and considered you to be an open minded person.  Once I made an offer to another member of this forum, and I will make same offer to you...

If you feel that I should leave this forum to you and your friends here, I will go.  Simple as that.  Let me know what you decide? PM is fine if that is what you prefer.

Best wishes to all. :) 

4 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Once I made an offer to another member of this forum, and I will make same offer to you...

If you feel that I should leave this forum to you and your friends here, I will go.  Simple as that.  Let me know what you decide? PM is fine if that is what you prefer.

Translation: Jeff made an offer he can't refuse...

An offer to leave the forum?

Yeah, right. 

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Again, how many years did you know and not say anything?

Apparently you missed the answer:

13 minutes ago, Jeff said:

LEAVE  LEAVE LEAVE  LEAVE LEAVE  LEAVE LEAVE  LEAVE

GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Nungali said:

Have you been reading this thread ?

Hi Nun,

Yes.

Initially I had a quick scan of the whole thread by reading the posts of those I knew before.

When I sensed something deep-seated in some which I could not figure out ~ I moved on especially when strong words were used.

I am into the chakras myself per roads less traveled. I do share privately with a few ~ trustfully.

To me a chakral path is very personal and is not easy to share with another.

I am mindful of areas that are out of bound to/for me ~ and I am apologetic about my inability to comprehend.

Sharing with others needs to be learningful, responsible and accountable ~ I am still learning.

I had been (and will be) faced with obstacles and sometimes a lighthearted mindset can unlock my dormant energies.

Too dense a mindset will weigh be down as nothing is cast in stone.

I am inclined to believe that your lightness of being can defuse some charged exchanges on this thread.

Thank you for the light moments.

- Anand

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jeff said:

With the endless posts and questions of me in the past, you have to know that this is not true.  Please do not make up things.

I have even explained this point earlier in this thread.

I don't know this isn't true, and can't find any evidence to the contrary, it's pretty consistent of you to suggest to people that they see you as a blonde woman when working spiritually, ie polarities reversed... Which is your own concept not found anywhere else in any other systems, completely your own invention.... and suggestion to others . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Of course there is always someone else to blame or get credibility but never yourself. If anyone here really cared to stand up for people they would already do it by themselves and investigate Jeff or anyone in his group trough at least either lucid dreaming or astral traveling but none of you really has the courage to do it yourself. The truth sucks really and hiding your fear behind reason is what cowards do.

I have done my part and did dream about who Jeff is and witnessed the energy he radiates more clearly then while awake on multiple occasions and also asked the Jinn beings about him since I'm in regular contact with them (and not only with them) and have written about this already. Seems nobody knows if this is true since they can't confirm anything for themselves regarding the matter so I guess you choose to take my word for it or not or just start practicing. Also if any of you gets some stupid trash idea that I'm sort of inclined to hold your hand and cooperate in your self indulgence and incompetence I have to tell you that I don't do any free readings nor am I at "public service" for money or whatever else as I only follow the Spirit and not the "common world" and its rules by any government, internet space, forum, dialogue, reason, nicknames or whatever "god" most of you bow and are confined to.

Now speaking of Jeff I confirmed he is in contact with Angels and Deities which is always great and saying this is dangerous is like saying that life is dangerous or having kids is dangerous. Your an idiot if you think so and expecting someone else to have responsibility for you since you are incapable of handling life is sad. Why would anyone hold your hand all the time that's disgusting especially since you are not a small child anymore but old enough to conduct yourself! Also what are the exact psychological issues discussed here? If there is a psychological damage suspected please go to the doctor for a checkout see what the doc says and find a lawyer or just go to court like anyone normal (or anyone that would go vote) if you feel this is the right thing to do you will get support you all the way. If you don't feel this is normal then please.. You got all sexy and then got scared when things got naughty end of story. If you want to get married then well consider having sex after the marriage not before and whatever happens in the bridal chamber stays in the busty, direct, open, strong working space! Understood fucktards? Otherwise you are a cheater, an imposter snitch, a moaning bitch and a sad joking clown.

Also why would new members be insulted here with your own incompetence with interjecting every energetic connection taking place as if you know whats going on between people in life acting as you know it all? This is what happened to me and I didn't like someone interjecting with personal drama as I was learning new energies. All you posters here think only about yourselves and don't really count everyone in. Nobody really needs help unless they ask for it themselves.

As for "vampires" or other "entities" this is quite serious to state but sadly posters on this topic have no damn clue what an entity or a demon is nor if they really exist and how can they actually validate what is happening for themselves. You need someone else to tell you right? A teacher or a book? What are you gonna do fight demons by talking your way trough them? Haha.. You can't even stay on topic for that matter let alone stop spamming please stop lying to yourself that you are doing something right here. You are addicted and can't stop. Speaking of responsibility this is not good for anyone let alone you it only perpetuates egomania and the worse part of it is that you started enjoying it.

How about I propose a new rule since I administrate another forum, own one myself and have helped moderate a few already. Ban users temporarily or permanently that are trolling by making off topics, spamming (limiting posts per day or topic etc) and not respecting the owner doing so while keeping everything so far and go from there. Just so everyone can chime in not just the loudest as it takes time to read as well let alone write. Nobody can put up with this type of daily spamming outside of the forum unless being in a drugged environment. Fuck off into the rabbit hole you damn trolls :D

In the end do you people know whats disturbing the most? Not letting your Spirit shine. Simple as that. Not letting your Spirit shine!

Now go on. Amuse!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Jeff said:

Reading such a post where you believe such things truly saddens me.  I have always respected our forum discussions and considered you to be an open minded person.  Once I made an offer to another member of this forum, and I will make same offer to you...

All one has to do is ask kindly and all doors open up :)

2 hours ago, Wizz said:

Of course there is always someone else to blame or get credibility but never yourself. If anyone here really cared to stand up for people they would already do it by themselves and investigate Jeff or anyone in his group trough at least either lucid dreaming or astral traveling but none of you really has the courage to do it yourself. The truth sucks really and hiding your fear behind reason is what cowards do.

A few people have investigated and had communication privately. 

There's also a concept known as perfect timing--never too early or too late to have maximum effect. 

2 hours ago, Wizz said:

Now speaking of Jeff I confirmed he is in contact with Angels and Deities which is always great and saying this is dangerous is like saying that life is dangerous or having kids is dangerous

False comparison fallacy. Both the bait and switch and lack of informed consent forms of abuse in addition to the lack of personal boundaries are not natural, they are signs of megalomania and deceit. It is akin to Hansel and Gretel being invited into a gingerbread and candy house only to find out the owner who seems to be generous actually is a cannibal who wants to eat them, and you are basically saying that people should know that Jeff is a spider and they should know it's a spider's web and they are his prey. What you are instead saying is that it's not so bad, which is false. 

2 hours ago, Wizz said:

All you posters here think only about yourselves and don't really count everyone in. Nobody really needs help unless they ask for it themselves.

Except many who are searching don't know enough to discern, much like children who are manipulated by abusers are groomed to accept what is fundamentally abnormal and abhorrent as acceptable and blaming themselves. Here, you are joining in the abuse cycle by using the victim-blaming variety, which itself is also derived from the logical fallacies of both ad hominem and straw man. 

Not everyone is fully developed or experienced enough to recognize this immediately, so you're basically saying that "Life is tough and you will get abused, you should know it and toughen up" and saying that to people who are essentially spiritual infants makes it questionable if your parenting skills or your experience as an actual adult have been borne of any empathy.

2 hours ago, Wizz said:

As for "vampires" or other "entities" this is quite serious to state but sadly posters on this topic have no damn clue what an entity or a demon is nor if they really exist and how can they actually validate what is happening for themselves. You need someone else to tell you right? A teacher or a book? What are you gonna do fight demons by talking your way trough them? Haha.. You can't even stay on topic for that matter let alone stop spamming please stop lying to yourself that you are doing something right here. You are addicted and can't stop. Speaking of responsibility this is not good for anyone let alone you it only perpetuates egomania and the worse part of it is that you started enjoying it.

This sounds like the pushback against the victims who finally spoke up when the Me Too movement erupted, saying "Why didn't you speak up sooner? Why did you do it when you should have known?" 

Too easy to blame a victim, too easy to support abuse than it is to place yourself in someone else's shoes when you believe you have power and forget others have very limited abilities or skills themselves. 

2 hours ago, Wizz said:

How about I propose a new rule since I administrate another forum, own one myself and have helped moderate a few already. Ban users temporarily or permanently that are trolling by making off topics, spamming (limiting posts per day or topic etc) and not respecting the owner doing so while keeping everything so far and go from there. Just so everyone can chime in not just the loudest as it takes time to read as well let alone write. Nobody can put up with this type of daily spamming outside of the forum unless being in a drugged environment. Fuck off into the rabbit hole you damn trolls :D

Do that thou wilt in your own forum, but understand in this forum that people come here not expecting to be abused and manipulated by Jeff and other predators or scammers.

2 hours ago, Wizz said:

In the end do you people know whats disturbing the most? Not letting your Spirit shine. Simple as that. Not letting your Spirit shine!

Your spirit based on your one post here shines about as bright as an elephant ass sphincter, given that it displays no empathy or consideration and understanding for those who have endured the mental and emotional abuse by Jeff and his cult, or the circumstances that led them to his bait and switch for people who needed a community to support them and system to help them evolve, but instead got caught up in perversity and psychic vampirism. 

If you enjoy the kinks of it, then that is your preference, but it does not apply to everyone else. That's like wanting to go into the video rental store hoping to check out a new children's movie and picking up violent and perverse films like Fritz the Cat or Urotsukidoji, and before you say, "Well, the ratings are on the back of the box! You should have known!" they were placed in the children's section by a long-time employee named Jeff who personally checked it out and said "It's perfectly fine! It's good for the family!" without explaining he could have been referring to either the Manson or the Donner families. 

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, ilumairen said:

Apparently you missed the answer:

No, you seem to have not read my post/question.  I asked how many years?

5 hours ago, Jetsun said:

I don't know this isn't true, and can't find any evidence to the contrary, it's pretty consistent of you to suggest to people that they see you as a blonde woman when working spiritually, ie polarities reversed... Which is your own concept not found anywhere else in any other systems, completely your own invention.... and suggestion to others . 

Please read my actual posts. I have hundreds of them explaining these concepts over many years.  Additionally, I explained it in this thread.

7 hours ago, Jeff said:

Reading such a post where you believe such things truly saddens me.

Try to imagine how I feel reading the experiences of illumairen, bindi, chaz, and lori... and the treatment they received from you and others. Deeply disturbing to me.

7 hours ago, Jeff said:

I have always respected our forum discussions and considered you to be an open minded person.

I always enjoyed our discussions as well.

7 hours ago, Jeff said:

Once I made an offer to another member of this forum, and I will make same offer to you...

I am not in authority here but I will say this.

The methods you are using are clearly having a negative impact on several people here, and elsewhere.

I don't feel it's my place to ask you to leave but I will ask that you not engage in your energetic practices with members here.

I will also ask that you try a bit harder to see what effect your actions are having on women, from their perspective.

There is a great responsibility in convincing people you can get into their minds and bodies from a distance.

A great deal of sensitivity and accountability is needed and I don't see that on display.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, steve said:

Try to imagine how I feel reading the experiences of illumairen, bindi, chaz, and lori... and the treatment they received from you and others. Deeply disturbing to me.

I always enjoyed our discussions as well.

I am not in authority here but I will say this.

The methods you are using are clearly having a negative impact on several people here, and elsewhere.

I don't feel it's my place to ask you to leave but I will ask that you not engage in your energetic practices with members here.

I will also ask that you try a bit harder to see what effect your actions are having on women, from their perspective.

There is a great responsibility in convincing people you can get into their minds and bodies from a distance.

A great deal of sensitivity and accountability is needed and I don't see that on display.

Yes, I agree there is great responsibility and I have always treated it that way.  Also, as I have always stated, I take full responsibility for all of my actions, and any resulting Karma associated with it.  But, I am not convincing anyone of anything, one can either do it or not. And with the ability also comes a sacred responsibility, I never go where not asked, but I will never reject any honest request.  When asked, it shall be given.

The authority in this matter is yours to decide, and I give you my word that I will abide by it. I await your decision?

Best wishes to all :) 

2 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

A few people have investigated and had communication privately. 

There's also a concept known as perfect timing--never too early or too late to have maximum effect. 

Yes one of them is me but not much others here yet you post the most. Someone else doing something somewhere very important stuff but not yourself proves something? Can you even prove that you exist beside speaking about what others are doing? What I'm trying to say is I'd like to know about this investigation just as anyone and would be glad if someone provided their methods on how did they did it, how good they are at recognizing other "entities" etc and who are these people in the first place?

False comparison fallacy. Both the bait and switch and lack of informed consent forms of abuse in addition to the lack of personal boundaries are not natural, they are signs of megalomania and deceit. It is akin to Hansel and Gretel being invited into a gingerbread and candy house only to find out the owner who seems to be generous actually is a cannibal who wants to eat them, and you are basically saying that people should know that Jeff is a spider and they should know it's a spider's web and they are his prey. What you are instead saying is that it's not so bad, which is false.

I'm saying that anyone with capabilities can alone with more ease access a deity or an angel trough standing close to Jeff without even doing any practices with him nor him knowing what is going on. This makes him safe and no deity will harm you since we all know deep inside how to relate to them what you are spreading is just fear based on 0 experience. If you look around Jeff with your astral eyes you will see all kinds of positive energy beings. Something you can just dream about!

Except many who are searching don't know enough to discern, much like children who are manipulated by abusers are groomed to accept what is fundamentally abnormal and abhorrent as acceptable and blaming themselves. Here, you are joining in the abuse cycle by using the victim-blaming variety, which itself is also derived from the logical fallacies of both ad hominem and straw man. 

Not everyone is fully developed or experienced enough to recognize this immediately, so you're basically saying that "Life is tough and you will get abused, you should know it and toughen up" and saying that to people who are essentially spiritual infants makes it questionable if your parenting skills or your experience as an actual adult have been borne of any empathy.

It's crazy that you pity "many who are searching" as if they are incapable of handling themselves as if you can correctly judge people which is just your own pity projection upon folks. Nobody needs your self pity let alone help that is based on that. Its also easy to throw such remarks on empathy and speak like this on the internet while hiding who you really are and how abused you actually are. Let alone judge who is a "spiritual infant" - one of the most stupid things I have read here so far. Some people just wake up and that's it, they certainly don't need you the "spiritual parent" to hold their infant hands :lol:

3 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

Do that thou wilt in your own forum, but understand in this forum that people come here not expecting to be abused and manipulated by Jeff and other predators or scammers.

I'm perfectly aware of that. Also shouldn't you blame the owner Sean since he allowed for all the abuse in the first place? Wouldn't it be better to deal with Jeff directly either trough court or other institution if it's that serious and sort of spare everyone else from the crossfire? This is just distasteful..

Oh wait now I remember you.. You are that guy that kept hiding under the wings of Karen and Dawei when I was fighting for unjustice being done upon Taomeow. Yeah I remember you, you never went trough but you kept hiding sort of getting trough it with your witty political clown responses. I wouldn't be surprise if you secretly hoped to suck it up to the mods and become one of them at the time but Shiva stopped you right in your tracks. Otherwise you never seemed to have a problem with Karen and Dawei as people nor admins executing their will and now you are speaking "common sense" that any gang member can say and use as an excuse for evicting a person or doing personal attacks!

As far as I remember the moment I met Karen and Dawei I investigated Jeff right away as I was already introduced to the drama and knew that I should do that in order to make good for others and I never hid my exploration and shared them for no other reason than that. Read this as many times you need until you stop wondering and lying to yourself about me.

Your spirit based on your one post here shines about as bright as an elephant ass sphincter, given that it displays no empathy or consideration and understanding for those who have endured the mental and emotional abuse by Jeff and his cult, or the circumstances that led them to his bait and switch for people who needed a community to support them and system to help them evolve, but instead got caught up in perversity and psychic vampirism.

If you enjoy the kinks of it, then that is your preference, but it does not apply to everyone else. That's like wanting to go into the video rental store hoping to check out a new children's movie and picking up violent and perverse films like Fritz the Cat or Urotsukidoji, and before you say, "Well, the ratings are on the back of the box! You should have known!" they were placed in the children's section by a long-time employee named Jeff who personally checked it out and said "It's perfectly fine! It's good for the family!" without explaining he could have been referring to either the Manson or the Donner families. 

What do you have against elephant ass sphincter?? It exudes quite a shining warmth for your blind eyes! Love thee elephant you blind fool!

Haha you don't know what a cult is since your wikipedia definition can be applied to literally every home and family out there. Cult is never that open to everyone so you can't really go in and out as you please.

Too easy to blame a victim, too easy to support abuse than it is to place yourself in someone else's shoes when you believe you have power and forget others have very limited abilities or skills themselves.

I was also a victim in my past of various influences and I know one of the best things one can do is grow out of it assume responsibility and forgive! Also I do support fighting for your soul if that is what you guys want at the moment then OK but I have a very good reason to say that people need to fend for themselves. Yet you think you are smarter then that. You rather spread demons and entities which you have no clue about and then say its others that got caught up in it, this is how smart you are.. Why don't you just drop it instead? 

With your logic I bet you that none of the posters on this forum wouldn't be even be able to find a hospital or a court outside their home but instead they would inadvertently walk into a coffeshop and log into DaoBums seeking for professional help :D Of course you would be outside the door operating with your political powers LOL

PS

What if you are wrong.. What then?

3 minutes ago, Wizz said:

Yes one of them is me but not much others here yet you post the most. Someone else doing something somewhere very important stuff but not yourself proves something? Can you even prove that you exist beside speaking about what others are doing? What I'm trying to say is I'd like to know about this investigation just as anyone and would be glad if someone provided their methods on how did they did it, how good they are at recognizing other "entities" etc and who are these people in the first place?

Right, if you don't see it or it's not blogged or reported on, it's not happening. Sounds like someone who doesn't understand how both the metaphysical forces work or how even intelligence agencies work.

4 minutes ago, Wizz said:

I'm saying that anyone with capabilities can alone with more ease access a deity or an angel trough standing close to Jeff without even doing any practices with him nor him knowing what is going on. This makes him safe and no deity will harm you since we all know deep inside how to relate to them what you are spreading is just fear based on 0 experience. If you look around Jeff with your astral eyes you will see all kinds of positive energy beings. Something you can just dream about!

You don't have much skill or understanding of the skills, let alone how there are many levels of third eye, which are not the point here with your straw man argument, but that what I am saying is it does not take a genius to see the abuse of power.

5 minutes ago, Wizz said:

It's crazy that you pity "many who are searching" as if they are incapable of handling themselves as if you can correctly judge people which is just your own pity projection upon folks. Nobody needs your self pity let alone help that is based on that. Its also easy to throw such remarks on empathy and speak like this on the internet while hiding who you really are and how abused you actually are. Let alone judge who is a "spiritual infant" - one of the most stupid things I have read here so far. Some people just wake up and that's it, they certainly don't need you the "spiritual parent" to hold their infant hands :lol:

More straw man arguments and putting words in my mouth. I gave context and now you presume that I am a spiritual parent. Quite condescending and immature of you.

6 minutes ago, Wizz said:

I'm perfectly aware of that. Also shouldn't you blame the owner Sean since he allowed for all the abuse in the first place? Wouldn't it be better to deal with Jeff directly either trough court or other institution if it's that serious and sort of spare everyone else from the crossfire? This is just distasteful..

Distasteful is the level of false comparisons and the lack of understanding of both legal procedures and cosmic law. It's like you learned everything from a reddit forum with the bold and absolute certainty you have.

7 minutes ago, Wizz said:

Oh wait now I remember you.. You are that guy that kept hiding under the wings of Karen and Dawei when I was fighting for unjustice being done upon Taomeow. Yeah I remember you, you never went trough but you kept hiding sort of getting trough it with your witty political clown responses. I wouldn't be surprise if you secretly hoped to suck it up to the mods and become one of them at the time but Shiva stopped you right in your tracks. Otherwise you never seemed to have a problem with Karen and Dawei as people nor admins executing their will and now you are speaking "common sense" that any gang member can say and use as an excuse for evicting a person or doing personal attacks!

I don't need to defend myself with what you presume here again--I had no interest in being a mod at all and was invited persoally by dawei. I actually saw none of the abuses because I had my own understanding of things until they got worse, so nice try attempting to use the benefit of hindsight on someone who had no idea what was going on at the time. 

8 minutes ago, Wizz said:

As far as I remember the moment I met Karen and Dawei I investigated Jeff right away as I was already introduced to the drama and knew that I should do that in order to make good for others and I never hid my exploration and shared them for no other reason than that. Read this as many times you need until you stop wondering and lying to yourself about me.

"Lying about myself to you" - translation: Wizz projects himself onto Earl Grey and anything that contradicts this is a lie by Earl Grey and nothing to do with what Wizz's sick little mind is assuming.

9 minutes ago, Wizz said:

What do you have against elephant ass sphincter?? It exudes quite a shining warmth for your blind eyes! Love thee elephant you blind fool!

I see you are proudly uncircumcised since you love the elephant trunk.

10 minutes ago, Wizz said:

Haha you don't know what a cult is since your wikipedia definition can be applied to literally every home and family out there. Cult is never that open to everyone so you can't really go in and out as you please.

Pedantic definitions were used for the sake of convenience, but I can go much more elaborate than that. 

10 minutes ago, Wizz said:

I was also a victim in my past of various influences and I know one of the best things one can do is grow out of it assume responsibility and forgive! Also I do support fighting for your soul if that is what you guys want at the moment then OK but I have a very good reason to say that people need to fend for themselves. Yet you think you are smarter then that. You rather spread demons and entities which you have no clue about and then say its others that got caught up in it, this is how smart you are.. Why don't you just drop it instead? 

I have no idea what you are saying here or how you made this ridiculous conclusion.

11 minutes ago, Wizz said:

With your logic I bet you that none of the posters on this forum wouldn't be even be able to find a hospital or a court outside their home but instead they would inadvertently walk into a coffeshop and log into DaoBums seeking for professional help :D Of course you would be outside the door operating with your political powers LOL

With your logical leaps, you play hop-scotch with the planets. 

You really need to go outside of the straw man and reduction to absurdity arguments--they are weak and make you sound pathetic.

14 minutes ago, Wizz said:

What if you are wrong.. What then?

Ask yourself about that because it seems you're more interested in appearing witty (but only sounding like a self-important asshole) and so sure of yourself that you reject any other view besides your own. 

2 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Right, if you don't see it or it's not blogged or reported on, it's not happening. Sounds like someone who doesn't understand how both the metaphysical forces work or how even intelligence agencies work.

You don't have much skill or understanding of the skills, let alone how there are many levels of third eye, which are not the point here with your straw man argument, but that what I am saying is it does not take a genius to see the abuse of power.

More straw man arguments and putting words in my mouth. I gave context and now you presume that I am a spiritual parent. Quite condescending and immature of you.

Distasteful is the level of false comparisons and the lack of understanding of both legal procedures and cosmic law. It's like you learned everything from a reddit forum with the bold and absolute certainty you have.

I don't need to defend myself with what you presume here again--I had no interest in being a mod at all and was invited persoally by dawei. I actually saw none of the abuses because I had my own understanding of things until they got worse, so nice try attempting to use the benefit of hindsight on someone who had no idea what was going on at the time. 

"Lying about myself to you" - translation: Wizz projects himself onto Earl Grey and anything that contradicts this is a lie by Earl Grey and nothing to do with what Wizz's sick little mind is assuming.

I see you are proudly uncircumcised since you love the elephant trunk.

Pedantic definitions were used for the sake of convenience, but I can go much more elaborate than that. 

I have no idea what you are saying here or how you made this ridiculous conclusion.

With your logical leaps, you play hop-scotch with the planets. 

You really need to go outside of the straw man and reduction to absurdity arguments--they are weak and make you sound pathetic.

Ask yourself about that because it seems you're more interested in appearing witty (but only sounding like a self-important asshole) and so sure of yourself that you reject any other view besides your own. 

You are a retard.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Wizz said:

You got all sexy and then got scared when things got naughty end of story. If you want to get married then well consider having sex after the marriage not before and whatever happens in the bridal chamber stays in the busty, direct, open, strong working space! Understood fucktards?

Did the because revert into the somewhat when yes do?

4 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

How flattering--I didn't know that I was your type. 

You fucktard!! :lol:

• Haha 2