Jay78

Can anybody scan my chakras please?

1 hour ago, Bindi said:

there are 2 errors in your assertion, and one questionable remark. The two errors are 1. That it was a dream, and 2. That you were accused. The questionable remark is that Ilumairen  ‘KNOWS’ my claim is not true. 

I will post my part of a private conversation I had with Jeff regarding my assertion at the time it actually happened, because this issue needs clarity. I won’t post Jeff’s part of the conversation in the interests of pm privacy. 

... ..

"... I was awake but calm and quiet, and I saw a light body and felt it enter into my 'space'. It was sort of crackly light, nothing exactly like it in the usual world, and I could definitely feel its energy as well.
... I saw a twinkly crackling light body quite literally, broadly in the shape of a body ..., and I felt a definite energy presence interacting with my energy.

... I saw a light body, which by most descriptions would be interpreted as an astral body. This astral/light body was being overtly sexual. 

Not that I want to keep pushing my short story down peoples throats ..... but it actually tracks  and comments on ' certain experiences'   NOT just those of  Bindi ;

" I reached out my hands of Light and then I heard a strange, electro-static, tearing and ripping sound  ....  "

(in the stories plot however the 'victim' turns the tables ..... not so in the majority of real life cases , unfortunately .) 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Yes .

tricoder-bones.jpg

Your heart tells me that you would rather be working on stage  than 'set'  . 

Go live bro , go live !   Its much more fun having to work one's mistakes into the plot instead of 'cut  ...  try again .'

If i could manifest my druthers...

I'd spend my time in silent contemplation, counterplayed by bouts of getting lost in musich while painting and sculpting in a studio open to the elements.  This would be offset by preparing regular feasts for loved ones and neighbors...

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Jetsun said:

The whole fundamental premise of the energy work they do is based upon the idea that in the spiritual/energy/light realm that polarities are reversed. So men become women and visa versa, at least in perception.

This is an idea completely unique to them, nobody sees things this way, out of thousands of seers, psychics Shamen and adepts who have navigated these realms and traditions who have mapped them none of them have confirmed that concept, at least none that I have ever found.  It is something invented by them based upon a loose interpretation of a Christian Scripture. Not even the great Christian master's like Daskalos see things that way.

So either everyone else who navigates these realms is wrong and they are right, or they have got the fundamental concept of their entire work wrong.

When I tried it out myself it was suggested to me that this is the way it is before I could form any genuine perception, so they frame the experience for others based upon their own delusion rather than let it form naturally. 

'Christian Mysticism '     I knew I hated it when I first read the admission of the source of this BS  !

Thanks for the info  Jetsun 

... what a champ !

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1

QUOTE Ralis;

I lived with a woman for a few months after my x and I split up. She claimed to be a shaman and a Lakota pipe carrier, but failed the initiation because she couldn’t hack it. The Lakota elders said that is fine and you can buy the pipe in the tribal gift shop. :lol:

The shamanic workshops here were based on American Indian shamanism as taught by white boys! Drums and rattles. 

I always recommend Mercia Eliade’s great work on shamanism which describes the real trials of tribal shamans. Very quickly sorts out the scammers from the authentic ones. 

Lets see how long they can lie down on a stinging green ants nest  WITHOUT the numbing herbs   or endure the  echo of  'astral screams ' of   mothers and  children being slaughtered in massacre .

Spoiler

On this subject I thought I would write about my own personal experience  with 'magical sex offenders '   .... just think of the sort of things going on here and the essence of the complaints  ie. its not about 'weirdness or kinkiness ir sex ' its about the unauthorised use of magical/sexual technique  (ie using them on the innocents to gain control and manipulation of them ) .  I found out  about  this over time and through some events ; I will  lay them out here .

First,  when staying 'at camp'  I asked (as in polite grammar  form )   " Where do YOU want me to go and where do you want me NOT to go ? " - knowing there was  'sacred ground' up river  and that people had been told not to go up there - sacred site , please respect this .  I was told ' You can go wherever you want .... just singout your name  . "   (ie. the name I had been given , in Bundjalung)

Well,  I went up river  ....  what a phenomenal and beautifully amazing place  ! The river braids into numerous streams , between rocks and river sand beaches , in and out small shade trees and bottle brush, in bloom, with various honeyeaters  flitting about  -  heaven.  The I came across a large beach of river sand with a traditional gunya built on it !   I looked inside and saw that someone had been making a stone axe .  I was amazed to see this being done traditionally, still . The axe head was partially made , chipps where around it, some grass tree resign ( to  help fix head to shaft ) ,  strips of bark for binding etc .  WOW .

A few days ater, I am sitting in camp, in the bosses  gunya  and 'Toolie' comes in with the finished  stone axe  ( thats when I realised the significance of his name ! )   carrying it  carefully and ceremoniously   on  a bark plate  ' Here it is, I finished it .'  he was told to 'Put it in the fishtank .'  ( an old fish tank that had other items of ritual or importance in it  ) .      I had learnt long ago not to ask questions but watch wait and learn .    

A month later, next visit , I am listening to a story .  Boss and  Toolie are telling it together to a mixed crowd  ( some their relatives , some white friends and some tourists from OS visiting for the day )  . All very complex about these guys down south that broke tribal law  ( my teacher also holds the rank of 'policeman '  -  if need be  )   it was convoluted  , I didnt get it .  teacher turns to me and  "You understand all that ? "   " 'No "  .  'Oh? Okay then ... they used  sex magic , when they shouldnt have , they where getting control of these young white girls - too young !  and using tricks and forbidden l black magic ! "   me ; "Oh !  Okay then . "   story continues .

Toolie ;  " We tried talking to them, but the smart mouth so  Uncle here goes  to them ' Here is what we  am going to do , we will go back home, Toolie here will make a traditional stone axe, then we will come back here  and find you and I will plant that axe in your head ' "  .   And I am thinking ' Aha!   hence that stone axe I saw ! '

He continued ;   " We got back there and hunted them out ,  the cheeky one saw us from a distance and immediately took off but  Uncle Lewii  was after him in   flash ... what a chase .  The guy was in a panic  and ran down this steep hill that ended in a cliff and slid down it . Lewii came pelting along and just jumped and went  over the edge and disappeared  , and I thought OH no, he got carried away  with it all, I rushed to the edge expecting to see him splattered on the rocks below , but he sorta landed, on his feet running across the rocks , and jumped down onto the plain below ....  they  guy was ahead of him running full pelt but Lewii caught up with him and   CLUNK .... got him right in the back of the head with the axe ! .  "

The audience goes quiet  ..... someone  " .. and ? "

Lewi ; " Thats it , end of story , end of  lawbreaker . "

I watched in amusement  for a while,  as i liked watching the interaction between this incredibly ancient culture and modern people .

Later someone asked me   in private  " Did they kill that guy or what ? Did he get better ? "

Me ;   "    ' Better ? '   "      < laughed >   ... in regard to to your first question .......  we dont ask questions like that . "

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

His GF lives upstairs

Good morning Nun,

My BF lives downstairs...

coral-villa-nai-harn-phuket-13.jpg

They live in harmony... leave them alone.

do_not_disturb_please.gif

- Anand

48 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

If i could manifest my druthers...

I'd spend my time in silent contemplation, counterplayed by bouts of getting lost in musich while painting and sculpting in a studio open to the elements.  This would be offset by preparing regular feasts for loved ones and neighbors...

Like Maurice Conchis.of Phraxos  in 'The Magus '    :)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Limahong said:

Good morning Nun,

My BF lives downstairs...

coral-villa-nai-harn-phuket-13.jpg

What a spread !     I suppose when you want to visit him , you can just dive off the top verandah into the pool .

... and when you dont want a visit  .......   as they say  ' they higher ground has the advantage of  being able to repel invaders easier . '

I also assume you have a 'dumb waiter '   so you can order snacks and  treats from his kitchen  downstairs   :) 

1c1ebed33dc2e2540e75-product.jpg?1475590

Wait !  Where are the roses ! ? 

9 minutes ago, Limahong said:

They live in harmony... leave them alone.

do_not_disturb_please.gif

- Anand

Its a carry over joke from before about being on line for too long .

and .... my goodness !   Haven't  YOU got assertive all of a sudden  .... my first 'order' from Limi     ! 

Gosh !     

do_not_disturb_please.gif&key=bbd96a92b0

I can 'scan their chakras' through the key hole .

Keyhole1_1347252138_crop_550x308.jpg

Your place ... just need a telephoto lens ;

coral-villa-nai-harn-phuket-13.jpg&key=d0722bc92e17973308b3088c1814c4cc02ec81d4c47772b6b91319a0d2729f9f

at least I know what to send you for birthday present ;

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQROnlYPqioy94c-tIaxVB

Is this a measure of your  clarity ?

Hi Nun,

Clarity is clarity.

Measured clarity is translucent ~ the  2 cents is loose exchange.

Opaque is reverse clarity ~ when there is yin... there is yang.

- Anand

Translucence ;

81q8QbC7eZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Spoiler

trans (form) loo 's  scents

:)

Edited by Nungali

11 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

Sounds like we could have hung out... I'll have to look him up.

The Magus is brilliant.

It's been a very long time, I may need to reread it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I can 'scan their chakras' through the key hole .

Hi Nun,

Come on ~ that is peeping and not scanning.

Never knew ~ you can lower yourself to such level.

Really ~ you put to shame.

Trust this thread can fizzle out in laughter.

Thank you for your sizzles.

- Anand

35 minutes ago, Limahong said:

Hi Nun,

Come on ~ that is peeping and not scanning.

Never knew ~ you can lower yourself to such level.

Really ~ you put to shame.

But you know me better than that  .......  don't  you ?

35 minutes ago, Limahong said:

Trust this thread can fizzle out in laughter.

Thank you for your sizzles.

- Anand

Ummmm   that is the 'joke'   Limi .    

Have you been reading this  this thread ? 

Its about people using others and their own  'abilities' 

and lowering themselves  to satisfy their   'proclivities' .

Some were outraged and some where not .

It depends how much good chi you got .

This thread may end in laughter fizzles

or fry the bastard with red hot sizzles .

I like to do both at the same time

(and thanks for your suggestions of rhyme  ;)  )

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nungali said:

Is this a measure of your  clarity ?

Dont respond to this either  ... as I won't be checking back for an answer  .

( actually I only said that to try the ' maybe he won't respond to the shit I wrote if I say I am not coming back  .... which I will of course, to read if there WAS a response  ... and if there is I will wrote more shit ,    even though I just lied  .... most of the idiots here will not realise  )

You aint in kindergarten no more  'boy'  .

It's a very passive-aggressive move by Tom and the rest of the cult that only weaklings use when they want to get in the last word while everyone is watching, to avoid seeing what was once in their heads--a beautiful and eloquent witty takedown--become torn apart by reality, truth, and facts. 

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

The hell of it is they are all so damned ignorant,  I tried to explain to Jeff how he was someone else’s play thing but it went no where.

You know what they say: "Ignorance is bliss" and they are addicted to the bliss.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

The hell of it is they are all so damned ignorant,  I tried to explain to Jeff how he was someone else’s play thing but it went no where.

He and I both had dealings  with an Indian woman who has connections and more to The darkest Black Tantra.

She even told me she kept a certain website running to keep him in her playground as he ran around making his mischief and viewed him as a child.

Chilling shit!

I broke free from her, he has not and is connected via her lineage to very ancient things.

It is good Bindi has had the courage to bring this to a stop, it is good Lori cared beyond her own pain to speak up it is good Ilumarian also confirms and is bold and truthful in the face of so much gas lighting bullshit.

Of all Jeff’s acolytes there is none I feel more sorry for than Tom, I remember when he was still a nice boy trying to figure things out, a couple of years past and I was shocked to see what a know it all asshole he became.

Even more stunned how assured he was yet still ignorant grasping for approval.

Tom it is a shame what has happened to you, I know that good person is still inside,  think back over the last 6 or so years where you were in 2013 / 2014 in your life, your marriage how involvement with Jeff and others hurt you.

Making a mistake does not condemn one to sticking with it.

Of course I know more but I have said enough a certain Indian woman knew everything about all of you and many many others like a fat black spider sitting in the center of a web plucking strings.

The shit you are making up is so sad to see. Especially when you know you are making it all up. Even sadder to see how many people who also know they are lies also like it.

Yes, I am aware that you and another woman were continually violating my privacy and reading confidential personal messages of others. 

No, I am not part of the same lineage, and no she is not part of some dark Tantra. You broke free of her? Come on, be honest with yourself and what you have actually done. 

Additionally, everyone knows that you are simply trying to bait Tom with your disgusting comments about his marriage.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

This is very true and honestly one can experience bliss on their own without others.

Bliss itself is a dead end, but is not bad when understood for what it is and why it is, sure some attachment is to be expected but over time like anything else you get used to it. You view it as the portal to more which is what it is.

A portal.

For what we have learned and concluded, bliss itself is not bad, as it is a state that shows the fruits of thy practice. 

Seeking bliss is the issue as those who know what bliss is say that it comes when it is meant to, not because you find it, just like you can't explain that sudden spontaneous joy you find when finding a comfortable, quiet spot under the shade of a great tree on a beautiful sunny day and a light breeze that arrives unexpectedly to make a wonderful moment absolutely perfect.

One can't force the breeze to come at the right moment or for everything in nature to align perfectly for their Instagram selfie either.

The spiritual ponzi scam of Jeff and his group sadly seem to think that it is something they have the unique ability to turn bliss on and off and that as quoted earlier, they have insight where old masters and lineages failed to understand or have any of the delusions of power that only Jeff and his flock possess. 

It's a spiritual ponzi scam because it is a pyramid: at the top is the cult's web of lies and deceit to frame its paradigm, followed by Jeff, then his flock. It comes down like the sun onto one of the priests of Ra Jeff and the flock are kept in the dark believing they worship the sun when someone holds a lantern. Remove any one of the variables, and without a flock, Jeff is weak because he has no batteries for his ego, and without Jeff, his flock is desperate for their messiah. And without both, the entity fueling this is hungry. 

Edited by Earl Grey

2 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

For what we have learned and concluded, bliss itself is not bad, as it is a state that shows the fruits of thy practice. 

Seeking bliss is the issue as those who know what bliss is say that it comes when it is meant to, not because you find it, just like you can't explain that sudden spontaneous joy you find when finding a comfortable, quiet spot under the shade of a great tree on a beautiful sunny day and a light breeze that arrives unexpectedly to make a wonderful moment absolutely perfect.

One can't force the breeze to come at the right moment or for everything in nature to align perfectly for their Instagram selfie either.

The spiritual ponzi scam of Jeff and his group sadly seem to think that it is something they have the unique ability to turn on and off and that as quoted earlier, they have insight where old masters and lineages failed to understand or have any of the delusions of power that only Jeff and his flock possess. 

Turn on and off?  Please explain what in the world you are talking about?  

38 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

He and I both had dealings  with an Indian woman who has connections and more to The darkest Black Tantra.

She even told me she kept a certain website running to keep him in her playground as he ran around making his mischief and viewed him as a child.

Chilling shit!

So how long were you involved with this plan to read all of my private messages?  And why did you not bother to tell or warn me, all the time pretending to be a friend?

How many years was it?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Jeff said:

The shit you are making up is so sad to see. Especially when you know you are making it all up. Even sadder to see how many people who also know they are lies also like it.

Yes, I am aware that you and another woman were continually violating my privacy and reading confidential personal messages of others. 

No, I am not part of the same lineage, and no she is not part of some dark Tantra. You broke free of her? Come on, be honest with yourself and what you have actually done. 

Additionally, everyone knows that you are simply trying to bait Tom with your disgusting comments about his marriage.

I never did read any email your patron that enabled you all those years was only too happy to out all of you and many others, it was pretty bad.

She loved showing others Facebook pages etc.. for the most part I ignored it.

Hope you can break free.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Turn on and off?  Please explain what in the world you are talking about?  

Res ipsa loquitur

2 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

I never did read any email your patron that enabled you all those years was only too happy to out all of you and many others, it was pretty bad.

She loved showing others Facebook pages etc.. for the most part I ignored it.

Hope you can break free.

So sad that you never seemed to have the courage to tell me. I hope you can break free.

Best wishes.