Jay78

Can anybody scan my chakras please?

45 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

That is the main reason that I radiated a lot of energy during the interaction.  i did it so that I overpower their energy and they can't do anything to me.  I end up giving away some energy, but that beats whatever may be in second place.

``````````````````````````````````

Concerning scientists measuring energy.  Around twenty or twenty five years ago I bought a book that attempted to explain chi in the most scientific way possible, because back when I was interested in such things, and it included quite a lot of physics and testing by some physicists.  It was a big thick book and I would say it was and probably still is the definitive book on the subject.  Unfortunately I can't remember the title but it was something like: "Human Energy Systems"  Anyway, since I read it around a quarter of a century ago I can't recall a lot of stuff that was in it, but one thing that stuck with me very clearly was their report of measuring energy in the bodies of test subjects.  They were measuring magnetic field strength in a room which was shielded from the Earth's magnetic field, which was required because the magnetic field emanating from people is so weak.  They reported on the differences in energy resulting from regular lay people compared to what they called chi kung masters.  Of course, chi kung mastery is in the eye of the beholder, but we can assume that at least they tested some chi kung adepts.  What they found was that the energy in the master's hands was a hundred times higher than that of  non practitioners, and the energy in their heart was around a thousand times higher.  I'm sure they would have gotten a much higher reading for hand energy if they had tested my teacher while he was emitting energy.

Thanks for the great scientific proof    'reference'   .

:D

45 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

... and so ...

Eat shit, Nungali

I have no problem with that .   One of my  many  'awarded degrees'    ( I realised later - they 'slipped it in' )   was  an important Latin sounding title that translated as  ' Grand and Official Eater of Camel Dung ' .

( They slip things in like that to combat the    main obstacle on the path of advancement  ;  ' spiritual pride'   - whose worst enemy is  self mockery  .     But not all have the benefits of such a path of development )  and take themselves ever so seriously   :rolleyes:

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Bindi said:

I recall Jeff collapsed once, like fainted, unconscious, and he promoted this as evidence that he had broken through into some higher state. For Jeff it could never be just a collapse, he always has to spin it to promote his own god like status. 

I did that once in a martial arts tournament  ! 

- I was facing off against this huge guy ! I felt I had to muster all the chi I could to defeat him .  I summoned up my awesome powers ... and fainted .

Of course, only those with special vision  saw what was really happening .   Some even attested to it later and said they saw and felt AMAZING 100  Brazilian volts of energy shooting out my arse as I lay fitting on the floor .

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, EmeraldHead said:

I believe so too, that may the case, your highness, it's not everything. But there's a few such other groups with even lower quality of consciousness on this forum and others. I don't understand why you spent your personal time hunting this old dude. You never clearly explained what is -dangerous-. What is the danger? Could you please explain for dummies so i can get a mental picture? Is it the energy connections? there's a lot of groups and official lineages that work with it, be it the great Chinese banner of DAOism or rosicrucianism, etc. and refer to it as enlightenment because it's a mental energy and golden mostly which is dumb of course for anyone with experience beyond the universe...

please..

No.

Just fuck off back to the hole from which you crawled along with the rest of your Chaturbate group, you total, utter and complete wanker.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, ralis said:

Kundalini is magnetic not electrical. 

37 minutes ago, ralis said:

Electrical is from space and involved with the crown. 

What is your source for this?  And would you then equate magnetic Kundalini with the Sacred Feminine, and the spacey electrical with the Divine Masculine?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, EmeraldHead said:

I believe so too, that may the case, your highness, it's not everything. But there's a few such other groups with even lower quality of consciousness on this forum and others. I don't understand why you spent your personal time hunting this old dude. You never clearly explained what is -dangerous-. What is the danger? Could you please explain for dummies so i can get a mental picture? Is it the energy connections? there's a lot of groups and official lineages that work with it, be it the great Chinese banner of DAOism or rosicrucianism, etc. and refer to it as enlightenment because it's a mental energy and golden mostly which is dumb of course for anyone with experience beyond the universe...

please..

'Whelmed. Neither overwhelmed by the absurdity of what you wrote or underwhelmed by how bad an argument it is.

You have basically said something along the lines of "What's wrong with Charles Manson? He liked nature and believed in community, family, self-sufficiency, and had very spiritual ideals like many great sages who had followers like the Buddha."

A false comparison argument is already a failure in of itself. Using a platitude as well also makes it sound incredibly generic and lacking in nuance. 

By comparing Taoism and Rosicrucianism all to Jeff, his cult, and his energy practice, you have demonstrated that your understanding of the greater knowledge and practices out there--whether experiential, energetic, or historical--is pretty terrible. 

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, ralis said:

Kundalini is magnetic not electrical. 

:wub:

( But dont give away too much  ;)  )

12 minutes ago, EmeraldHead said:

I while back you said I was a victim. Look who is doing language manipulation now though.

You're also a big twat for calling people with lower awareness than you parasites, in public. That is basically calling little babies parasitic. Too hotheaded.

You're an ill-mannered victim, so, as far as I'm concerned, you can fuck off and speak to someone else instead.

Edited by gatito

Just now, gendao said:

What is your source for this?  And would you then equate magnetic Kundalini with the Sacred Feminine, and the spacey electrical with the Divine Masculine?

It is an error to equate gender with space or matter. Space which is darkness and light moving in space which is what the Kabbalah refers to. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nungali said:

:wub:

( But dont give away too much  ;)  )

Most ignore anything that doesn’t fit with their BS. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, ralis said:

Electrical is from space and involved with the crown. 

Shhhhh !    :angry:

Spoiler

Just by pointing a highly experimental device into space, researchers have uncovered a new potential source of renewable energy.

. https://www.siliconrepublic.com/machines/radical-device-electricity-coldness-of-the-universe

https://www.siliconrepublic.com/machines/radical-device-electricity-coldness-of-the-universe

• Like 1

Just now, EmeraldHead said:

I have and am still maintaining the polite attitude throughout sir... Anyway good luck.

With your attitude and your gob you need all the luck you can get, so keep it.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, SirPalomides said:

Nungali, you are a treasure 

I been told   ;   'rough diamond'     .

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

"What's wrong with Charles Manson? H

I wasn't talking about the sexual stuff, just the other stuff. I do agree the blonde would be some deep obstructions that he is stuck on.

It's not really a cult. And I'm not devoted to his persona or his group. I wanted to separate that stuff from the stuff I tried out.

1 hour ago, EmeraldHead said:

please..

Please explain how ' rosicrucianism'   fits in here and compares with this .

I ask as , in my experience the 'Rosicrucian energy ' is based on the 'Bhakti '  / devotion / love  , emotional energy .

And its energy,  in light , is symbolised with a  ........    rose colour    .   ( Who would have thought , huh ? )

Edited by Nungali

Gonna watch James Bond-Spectre to let go into male fantasy realm. The opening scene is Bond with the usual slinky chick. :lol:

8 minutes ago, gatito said:

With your attitude and your gob you need all the luck you can get, so keep it.

As you're (@EmeraldHead) possibly about to discover with both @Earl Grey and @Nungali on your case now...

Take it easy on him guys, he claims he's already a victim...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ilumairen said:

What I used to wonder was if the blonde was the representation/ manifestation of his own deep issues and fears which he is unable to process. 

This makes sense to me.  If the image was customized to fit the energetic dynamic of each "client" then I would think it would be different depending on each person, not always a busty blonde.  The fact that the image is usually a busty blonde suggests to me that it´s about what´s going on for Jeff.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, EmeraldHead said:

I wasn't talking about the sexual stuff, just the other stuff. I do agree the blonde would be some deep obstructions that he is stuck on.

It's not really a cult. And I'm not devoted to his persona or his group. I wanted to separate that stuff from the stuff I tried out.

Even without the sexual absurdity, however, it is still a false comparison. 

And by definition, it is a cult: 

In modern English, a cult is a social group that is defined by its unusual religious, spiritual, or philosophical beliefs, or by its common interest in a particular personality, object or goal.

Changing a lot of terms and definitions to suit his ends (such as their views on duality, which is actually polarity), the claims of  New Age practices succeeding where older sages have failed and simultaneously and consistently demonstrating unsubtly "I [Jeff] have power and therefore can do more than what these sages failed to do themselves" as seen here:

Many what you would call "New Age" have really been efforts by higher beings to reintroduce the true teachings that have been corrupted.  They have attempted to help, but the con men and powerful religious establishments make up lies and disparaging labels to keep all of money flowing to them.

So yes, it is a cult. 

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Even without the sexual absurdity, however, it is still a false comparison. 

And by definition, it is a cult: 

Changing a lot of terms and definitions to suit his ends (such as their views on duality, which is actually polarity), the claims of  New Age practices succeeding where older sages have failed and simultaneously and consistently demonstrating unsubtly "I [Jeff] have power and therefore can do more than what these sages failed to do themselves" as seen here:

So yes, it is a cult. 

when a group collectively suppresses the expression of sexual/mental abuse of some members something pretty cultish is going on. 

Edited by Bindi
  • Like 3

51 minutes ago, gatito said:

As you're (@EmeraldHead) possibly about to discover with both @Earl Grey and @Nungali on your case now...

Take it easy on him guys, he claims he's already a victim...

Oooo - oooo ! 

Can I be the big strong black girl wrestler  ... please ! ?

maxresdefault.jpg

7 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Oooo - oooo ! 

Can I be the big strong black girl wrestler  ... please ! ?

maxresdefault.jpg

Of course.

Feel free to fantasise...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ralis said:

It is an error to equate gender with space or matter. Space which is darkness and light moving in space which is what the Kabbalah refers to. 

Interesting. I would equate male/female with the channels on either side of the central channel and above and below as heaven/earth. They appear to be two very different dimensions to be working with to me, something along the lines of pre-heaven and post-heaven. 

3 minutes ago, Bindi said:

Interesting. I would equate male/female with the channels on either side of the central channel and above and below as heaven/earth. They appear to be two very different dimensions to be working with to me, something along the lines of pre-heaven and post-heaven. 

That is a human idea. I am referring to the structure of the cosmos which we are a part of. One must go beyond anthropocentric constructs. Took me years to understand.

• Like 1