Jay78

Can anybody scan my chakras please?

3 minutes ago, EmeraldHead said:

There's an indian woman AMMA or something. The physical hugs she gives are coupled with the exact same 'hug' that Jeff teaches us to do to access his space or anyone's really...

Bollocks...

You don't even know the woman's name.

Edited by gatito
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Before it goes off into direct insults, let me say that it is highly amusing that Jeff's supporters like s1va, one of the worst members of the old admin, is here lingering and lurking and giving likes to Jeff. 

There was systematic abuse and neglect in the old admin, and it was no surprise that almost all of them from dawei to s1va to Kar3n were members of his cult, and others continue trying to use the whole "You just aren't open-minded" narrative, all while demonstrating false rationality and passive-aggressive insincere pretenses of wisdom, through both platitudes and jargon that doesn't actually have any consistency. 

Hell, how he and his flock say "go into non-duality", but the definition of "duality" they use is actually "polarity". This is abuse through gaslighting and making people feel stupid and crazy for not being "open-minded" or "spiritual". 

It isn't about being tough or anything--it's simply put asshole behavior, and most people here are explorers, not adepts or masters or experts.

Most of his victims, unsurprisingly, are vulnerable and not very well-versed in spiritual ponzi scams.

So victim-blaming and saying it's the victims' fault is not helpful because it's like saying some kid is dumb for not knowing calculus and statistics after someone has cheated him out of his money--all while he's still learning arithmetic and multiplication tables. 

So let's see: the abuses from Jeff and his flock are grooming, trivializing, gaslighting, victim-blaming, projection, (lack of) informed consent, (ignoring) personal boundaries, and isolation. I could spell these details out in another post, but I think the terms speak for themselves. 

Some one asked for a chakra scan and got what he wanted.  But, this thread is going on 10+ pages.  It is highly amusing, the amount of time, energy and effort people put on to this.

Thanks and good luck :).  Keep going.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, s1va said:

Some one asked for a chakra scan and got what he wanted.  But, this thread is going on 10+ pages.  It is highly amusing, the amount of time, energy and effort people put on to this.

Will do...

(There's another member of this abusive online cult who certainly isn't laughing...)

2 minutes ago, s1va said:

In spite of complaints, you did nothing. Especially, the right wing infestation that brought this forum right down into the sewer!!

BTW, Sean demanded that all right wing Trumpsters etc. leave the forum. Why are you still here?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, EmeraldHead said:

There's an indian woman AMMA or something. The physical hugs she gives are coupled with the exact same 'hug' that Jeff teaches us to do to access his space or anyone's really...

Why do you believe them to be exactly the same?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What’s amusing is to watch the various gurus and their hangers-on acting like they’re all cool and aloof and yet still incapable of letting these threads go by without continually interjecting.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Probably because it's part of their shared belief system.

1 minute ago, ilumairen said:

It is amazing as to the false equivalence, in this case Amma, that Jeff's followers use to justify his so called power. I met Amma years ago and after the hug I just felt spaced out for awhile which was no big deal.

2 minutes ago, ralis said:

In spite of complaints, you did nothing. Especially, the right wing infestation that brought this forum right down into the sewer!!

BTW, Sean demanded that all right wing Trumpsters etc. leave the forum. Why are you still here?

I am not right wing and I don't recall ever getting into political discussions here.

If you are eager for an argument or fight with a right winger and missing out on it, go find someone else for that.  I have zero interest in getting into political discussions here.  Good luck :) 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, s1va said:

This is from you, the same guy who said he would ignore my posts and not even reply, who had the audacity to use a false comparison of Trump telling immigrants to leave for telling him and his fellow cultists to get out of here and go to Living Unbound.

That is amusing--thinking my disdain (and I'm not the only one, by the way) for your abhorrent behavior when you were a mod is the same thing as bigotry. 

P.S.: Fuck you. :)

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, s1va said:

I am not right wing and I don't recall ever getting into political discussions here.

If you are eager for an argument or fight with a right winger and missing out on it, go find someone else for that.  I have zero interest in getting into political discussions here.  Good luck :) 

I was referring to multiple complaints in various threads not just the Trump talk threads. E.g. the complaints about what Jeff was doing here.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, s1va said:

Thanks.

Don't think we need any more luck now though...

1 minute ago, Earl Grey said:

This is from you, the same guy who said he would ignore my posts and not even reply, who had the audacity to use a false comparison of Trump telling immigrants to leave for telling him and his fellow cultists to get out of here and go to Living Unbound.

That is amusing--thinking my disdain (and I'm not the only one, by the way) for your abhorrent behavior when you were a mod is the same thing as bigotry. 

P.S.: Fuck you. :)

If you simply wait patiently by the river, you will see the bodies of your enemies float past.

-  Sun Tzu -

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, EmeraldHead said:

Amma is a real avatar, who is able to do miracles.

Once, she was at an ecstatic dance in Seattle which I was at.  She came up to me and wanted to dance, but I didn't want to dance with any real short plump little old ladies wearing all white costumes, actually I didn't want to dance with anybody, even if they did have bodyguards present.  Later I found out who she was and felt a little guilty about snubbing her.  So some months later I gave her a big psychic energy hug, and unexpectedly I got a real strong energy hug right back which knocked my socks off; but I'm way  more sensitive to energy than a lot of these poseurs here. ... and yes, hugging, and energy hugging are a rather common 'thing' in some traditions.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, gatito said:

If you simply wait patiently by the river, you will see the bodies of your enemies float past.

-  Sun Tzu -

Was also a fantastic line in the phenomenal film, The Revenant

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, s1va said:

Little crybaby left wingers will automatically assume that any mature person that tries to point out some reality to them will be right wingers.  I for example, am not political nor a right winger, but I find the left wing childish misinformed sissy shit to be absolutely disgusting.

Edited by Starjumper

6 minutes ago, gatito said:

Probably because it's part of their shared belief system.

6 minutes ago, ralis said:

It is amazing as to the false equivalence, in this case Amma, that Jeff's followers use to justify his so called power. I met Amma years ago and after the hug I just felt spaced out for awhile which was no big deal.

Thanks guys. 

I really was looking for an honest answer from @EmeraldHead himself though...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Was also a fantastic line in the phenomenal film, The Revenant

Maybe it wasn't Sun Tzu but some Hollywood script writer?

Just now, gatito said:

Apologies.

No reason to apologize; my thanks were sincere.

I'd like him to speak for himself regarding his assertion, and why he made it.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Starjumper said:

It's also true.

Except in your case because you sank like a stone. rotfl.gif

22 minutes ago, EmeraldHead said:

Errr no, I have experienced both and they are world's apart. Jeff hugging you is more like being hugged by a predator, like Jimmy Saville, Amma on the other hand is unpolluted pure love.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

2 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

It's also true.

2 minutes ago, gatito said:

Maybe it wasn't Sun Tzu but some Hollywood script writer?

Who cares where it came form? It's true and it has been proven!

...the trick is knowing where to find the river to wait by.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Little crybaby left wingers will automatically assume that any mature person that tries to point out some reality to them will be right wingers.  I for example, am not political nor a right winger, but I find the left wing childish misinformed sissy shit to be absoutely disgusting.

Wtf does this have to do with anything here? :huh:

• Like 2