Jay78

Can anybody scan my chakras please?

Just now, ilumairen said:

Yeah, and while one side of his mouth offers the hindering fears narrative, the other side explains hoose he/she is like a "battery pack."

I would agree that a “battery pack” is a useful analogy. 

2 minutes ago, thursday said:

I meant that someone's "spiritual attainment" shouldn't be used as an excuse. Some people got psychological damage because of such sessions.

He's got zero "spiritual attainment".

He's a fantasist and a sex pest.

• Confused 1

30 minutes ago, gatito said:

"real juice" rotfl.gif

Fantasists of a feather flock together...

Don't be jealous Li'l pussy.

44 minutes ago, gatito said:

Fantasist...

Li'l pussy looks in the mirror and then passes judgement.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, idiot_stimpy said:

My concern is that these energetic hugs are designed to benefit one party more than the other. 

If energy is shared is karma also shared?

It is always that way!

• Like 1

Just now, idiot_stimpy said:

My concern is that these energetic hugs are designed to benefit one party more than the other. 

If energy is shared is karma also shared?

It's just sugesstion/autosuggestion.

No "energy" is "shared".

It's merely like a stage hypnotist convincing those who are susceptible that they're chickens (or buddhas...).

• Like 1

Just now, Starjumper said:

Snide remarks as always which is all I expect from you anyway!

• Like 2

I was gone from the forum for a long time but do remember the strange, know it all vibe i got from Jeff... anyway anybody know what happened to Jones boy?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

What a sad old twat you are.

Steve.thumb.jpeg.2b59e864319f7f2ca90ebeafd683393f.jpeg

Edited by gatito
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jeff said:

I would agree that a “battery pack” is a useful analogy. 

And he needs to find a source of narcissistic supply to recharge himself.

Nothing spiritual at all.

Merely narcissistic psychopathology.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Wow, look at this power!

How impressive! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

35 minutes ago, ralis said:

No real energy flow which means you have been scanning without permission!

I disagree with you but agree with his statement, and I'm not a scanner of his type.  I think most people with common sense would know that most here have hardly any energy (compared to what is possible).  It's a simple case of statistics.

Hey star!?!

Ask Jeff how big he repeatedly told me my dick was. 

Bet it was bigger than yours - Lil Pisser. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

I disagree with you but agree with his statement, and I'm not a scanner of his type.  I think most people with common sense would know that most here have hardly any energy (compared to what is possible).  It's a simple case of statistics.

No.

Although you're  just another scammer (and another fantasist) you're certainly of a different type.

Edited by gatito
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, ralis said:

Snide remarks as always which is all I expect from you anyway!

You are very observant.  I assumed you would know I gave up on offering anything of true value to these people quite some time ago.

• Haha 1

Just now, Starjumper said:

You are very observant.  I assumed you would know I gave up on offering anything of true value to these people quite some time ago.

That's stating the obvious...

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, ralis said:

You are remarkable prefaced by "I AM" in all caps. Full of yourself aren't you! Please show documentation, otherwise, your claims are no different than the MoPai types.

Hi there, I had assumed you would be above playing that type of game and had learned something from many of my previous posts.  Long story short, ask me if I give a fuck about what you and your cohorts think.  To read details about it, buy the book "A Lineage of Dragons"

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Hi there, I had assumed you would be above playing that type of game and had learned something from many of my previous posts.  Long story short, ask me if I give a fuck about what you and your cohorts think.  To read details about it, buy the book "A Lineage of Dragons"

Dont bother.

It's total bollocks.

There's a very good reason that self-publishing is also known as Vanity Publishing.

Edited by gatito
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Before it goes off into direct insults, let me say that it is highly amusing that Jeff's supporters like s1va, one of the worst members of the old admin, is here lingering and lurking and giving likes to Jeff. 

There was systematic abuse and neglect in the old admin, and it was no surprise that almost all of them from dawei to s1va to Kar3n were members of his cult, and others continue trying to use the whole "You just aren't open-minded" narrative, all while demonstrating false rationality and passive-aggressive insincere pretenses of wisdom, through both platitudes and jargon that doesn't actually have any consistency. 

Hell, how he and his flock say "go into non-duality", but the definition of "duality" they use is actually "polarity". This is abuse through gaslighting and making people feel stupid and crazy for not being "open-minded" or "spiritual". 

It isn't about being tough or anything--it's simply put asshole behavior, and most people here are explorers, not adepts or masters or experts.

Most of his victims, unsurprisingly, are vulnerable and not very well-versed in spiritual ponzi scams.

So victim-blaming and saying it's the victims' fault is not helpful because it's like saying some kid is dumb for not knowing calculus and statistics after someone has cheated him out of his money--all while he's still learning arithmetic and multiplication tables. 

So let's see: the abuses from Jeff and his flock are grooming, trivializing, gaslighting, victim-blaming, projection, (lack of) informed consent, (ignoring) personal boundaries, and isolation. I could spell these details out in another post, but I think the terms speak for themselves. 

Edited by Earl Grey
punctuation and ease of reading
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Starjumper said:

I am playing No Limit Holdem poker while you and Jeff are playing checkers. I have no reason to buy your book!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Wow, look at this power!

How impressive! :lol:

I enjoy lowering myself down to the level of idiots, it's a case of plots within plots within plots.  I assume you are not as simple minded as some of these others here,  like Li'l pussy, for example.  = )   So look for what is hidden.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Before it goes off into direct insults, let me say that it is highly amusing that Jeff's supporters like s1va, one of the worst members of the old admin, is here lingering and lurking and giving likes to Jeff. 

There was systematic abuse and neglect in the old admin, and it was no surprise that almost all of them from dawei to s1va to Kar3n were members of his cult, and others continue trying to use the whole "You just aren't open-minded" narrative while demonstrating false rationality and passive-aggressive insincere pretenses of wisdom through platitudes and jargon that doesn't actually have any consistency. 

Hell, how he and his flock say "go into non-duality" but the definition of "duality" they use is actually "polarity". Abuse through gaslighting and making people feel stupid and crazy for not being "open-minded" or "spiritual". 

It isn't about being tough or anything--it's simply put asshole behavior, and most people here are explorers, not adepts or masters or experts. Most of his victims, unsurprisingly, are vulnerable and not very well-versed in spiritual ponzi scams. So victim-blaming and saying it's them is not helpful because it's like saying some kid is dumb for not knowing calculus and statistics after someone has cheated him out of his money when he's still learning arithmetic and multiplication tables. 

So let's see: the abuses from Jeff and his flock are grooming, trivializing, gaslighting, victim-blaming, projection, (lack of) informed consent, (ignoring) personal boundaries, and isolation. I could spell these details out in another post, but I think the terms speak for themselves. 

Very well stated!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

I enjoy lowering myself down to the level of idiots, it's a case of plots within plots within plots.  I assume you are not as simple minded as some of these others here,  like Li'l pussy, for example.  = )   So look for what is hidden.

Actually, you'd need a ladder to reach even the level of a total idiot...

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Starjumper said:

Li'l Pussy looks in mirror again, passes judgement again.

Here's Steve looking in the mirror:

Steve2.jpeg

• Haha 1