Jay78

Can anybody scan my chakras please?

2 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

And yet what level did you say I was? :lol:

As I told you and tried to explain in great detail. Your situation at the time was very unique and had a powerful effect on others.  But, it is no longer relevant with the broader turning.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jeff said:

As I told you and tried to explain in great detail. Your situation at the time was very unique and had a powerful effect on others.  But, it is no longer relevant with the broader turning.

You mean your "new turning"? Or has this narrative changed as well?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jeff said:

To anyone who cares...

When working with high level energy interactions, it is very common that when deep issues/fears are “hit”, it spills over into the mind as imagery that can be very “real”. Many people even want this to happen which is why they repeatedly use various drugs that give them “astral” experiences.

When someone gets some imagery, I dont worry about it, and often ask questions about it in an attempt to uncover (and help release) the subconscious issues that are driving the imagery.

My range on the energy spectrum is extremely broad, when people are on the male/Yang side, they tend to see as an attractive woman/goddess (yes, and often with big breasts).  And when on the female/Yin side, they more see me as a buddha floating or Jesus (as that is my original lineage). But people have also seen me as light blobs, had their room shake, dragons, and all kinds of stuff.

Additionally,  when the energy dynamic is strong, it can feel so good that it becomes orgasmic for the person. But, I do not see or get any of the images myself.  To me it is all just energy or depending on the person possibly light flowing.

Finally, I am not looking for or soliciting any followers. For any who have real energy issues and ask for help, I will offer that help.

It's all merely an online version of a stage hypnosis show.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ralis said:

No real energy flow which means you have been scanning without permission!

Do you even read my posts?  Look back a few where I explained it.

• Haha 1

Just now, ilumairen said:

You mean your "new turning"? Or has this narrative changed as well?

I posted about it and the coming changes years ago.  Even some thread on it somewhere.

Dramatic shift in the human world system.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Do you even read my posts?  Look back a few where I explained it.

He likes talking to ralis because ralis inadvertently supports his fantasy.

Edited by gatito

4 minutes ago, Jeff said:

I posted about it and the coming changes years ago.  Even some thread on it somewhere.

Dramatic shift in the human world system.

The only dramatic shift is that you've been exposed as an online sex pest...

Edited by gatito
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, gatito said:

He likes talking to ralis because ralis inadvertently supports his fantasiy.

I am calling him/her on their attempts at bluffing. Him/her has the worst poker hand and I hold the Aces. 

Jeff, I was being sarcastic about you having told me personally you were the new turning. 

At which point your post basically becomes you saying nothing more than I've lost the power you had once granted me in your narrative.

And honestly, this pleases me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Energy levels and psychic scanning, how is that relevant to some people reporting psychological damage and abuse?

1 minute ago, ilumairen said:

Jeff, I was being sarcastic about you having told me personally you were the new turning. 

At which point your post basically becomes you saying nothing more than I've lost the power you had once granted me in your narrative.

And honestly, this pleases me.

Granted you power?  Everyone already has their own infinite power, the problem is that issues and fears obscure their view/access.  I have posted this point hundreds of times on the forum, and always been very clear about that.

Just now, thursday said:

Energy levels and psychic scanning, how is that relevant to some people reporting psychological damage and abuse?

It's how he attracts the vulnerable.

Then he grooms them to belive that he's got supernatural powers.

Then he indulges himself in sharing his sexual fantasies with him.

This leads to retraumatising those who were initially vulnerable to his bullshit.

Is that clear?

3 minutes ago, thursday said:

Very relevant!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Simply imagine me in front of you now. And stick your finger inside of my heart. See what you get...

I'm not sticking my finger between your falsies...WTF after this whole thread...c'mon man, FFS! :rolleyes:

I mean, I do support you exploring where that fixation comes from on your own, though?  Perhaps with wanting to feel extremely sexually-desirable or something?

Edited by gendao
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, gendao said:

I'm not sticking my fingers between your falsies...WTF after this whole thread...c'mon man, FFS! :rolleyes:

I mean, I do support you exploring where that fixation comes from on your own, though?  Perhaps with wanting to feel extremely sexually-desirable or something?

Haha. No problem. 

Best wishes to you :) 

1 minute ago, Jeff said:

Granted you power?  Everyone already has their own infinite power, the problem is that issues and fears obscure their view/access.  I have posted this point hundreds of times on the forum, and always been very clear about that.

Another bad move Jeff! Infinite power belongs to no one individual which well states the case of ego inflation for anyone that believes such nonsense!

1 minute ago, gendao said:

I'm not sticking my fingers between your falsies...WTF after this whole thread...c'mon man, FFS! :rolleyes:

Exactly.

He seeks sources of narcissistic supply.

3 minutes ago, Jeff said:

in your narrative

Do you understand what a narrative is?

Just now, ralis said:

Another bad move Jeff! Infinite power belongs to no one individual which well states the case of ego inflation for anyone that believes such nonsense!

Energy is unlimited, only limited by issues and fears of the local body mind.

• Haha 1

I meant that someone's "spiritual attainment" shouldn't be used as an excuse. Some people got psychological damage because of such sessions.

• Like 3

Just now, Jeff said:

It does not belong to any one person! Can't you understand that? I guess not!

I mean, I do support you exploring where that fixation comes from on your own, though?  

This will not happen.. I mean a personal exploitation [exploration] of his own karmic tendencies and the way in which they repeatedly play out.

Interesting autocorrect of my phone... karmic tendencies and exploitation..

Edited by ilumairen
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Jeff said:

Attempt to assert that he's got unlimited "energy".

• Like 2

To any who may be interested...

From the gospel of Thomas

22. Jesus saw some babies nursing. He said to his disciples, "These nursing babies are like those who enter the (Father's) kingdom." They said to him, "Then shall we enter the (Father's) kingdom as babies?" Jesus said to them, "When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, when you make eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then you will enter [the kingdom]."

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ralis said:

It does not belong to any one person! Can't you understand that? I guess not!

Yeah, and while one side of his mouth offers the hindering fears narrative, the other side explains how he/she is like a "battery pack," and engenders ideas of dependency. 

Tell them about how you're a battery pack for others, a universal consort, and "every woman.."

Edited by ilumairen
  • Thanks 3