Jay78

Can anybody scan my chakras please?

1 minute ago, gendao said:

What is your inspiration, then?  What was your formative (or unformative) awakening experience(s)?

Answering your part of the question to me...

I have posted on all of this many, many times, and you can read about it in my PPF (like in the my experiences thread).  But, my original training was in mystical Christianity, and then more broadly expanded from there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Please read it in context.  Ralis was repeatedly asking me to access someone else's personal space (President Trump) without permission. I stated that I do not do such things as I consider it being rude (or an unnecessary violation of their space). 

Bad move on your part! I asked you once which is not, "repeatedly!"

These rants could end quickly if you stop trolling threads to find ones that request a scan and in addition to that years ago you would seek out persons by directly asking if anyone here wants an energetic check in.

3 hours ago, ralis said:

You missed the point!

Let me be frank here! Are you going to scan his very soul which is what you claim to be good at anyway?

You had told me above that I had missed your point, so that implies twice. :) 

2 minutes ago, ralis said:

These rants could end quickly if you stop trolling threads to find ones that request a scan and in addition to that years ago you would seek out persons by directly asking if anyone here wants an energetic check in.

Very interesting on the trolling comment...  Especially when you see many of the posts in this thread... :)

But what really happened is that a member asked for help, and I offered help because I had the ability to do so.  Simple as that.

Though honestly, I did seriously debate making the offer as I knew it would end up playing out like this... But, such is life...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jeff said:

You had told me above that I had missed your point, so that implies twice. :) 

Let me be perfectly clear! There are right wing Christians constantly praying for, laying on of hands and infesting Trump's mind so as to manipulate his mind to follow their dangerous theocratic agenda. These persons have no problem with invasion of personal psychic space. Are you a healer? If so, then can you heal a mind?

46 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Relatively speaking it is all open, so a better term would be to share space.  Sharing space is usually how I would describe it.  Some people like to simplify it to a "hug".  So maybe better to say that I dont focus my attention on others unless they are ok with it.

"Sharing space" is a bullshit misdirection.

He has an established history of actively, selecting, grooming, specifically directing and sexually exploiting vulnerable people on this and other internet forums.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ralis said:

Let me be perfectly clear! There are right wing Christians constantly praying for, laying on of hands and infesting Trump's mind so as to manipulate his mind to follow their dangerous theocratic agenda. These persons have no problem with invasion of personal psychic space. Are you a healer? If so, then can you heal a mind?

Ok, thank you for sharing your feelings and concerns... Now I understand you better.

I am definitely not a right wing Christian, and while I would say that I deeply respect Jesus and his actual teachings, I am definitely not any form of classical christian.  I also do not consider myself a healer, but I am familiar with how it works and have done some to a limited extent in the past.

On minds in particular, I have done some work/experiments analyzing Autism and have posted on that years ago.

9 hours ago, Jay78 said:

Hi guys

I've been having problems with blocked chakras for many years and after allot of meditation, chanting etc I still feel really blocked.

Is there anybody here who can scan my chakras one by one and let me know the state of each.

I need to start going at this more intelligently and more focused.

Cheers 

Why request this from someone on an internet forum that you don't know? Why not learn to do it yourself!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Ok, thank you for sharing your feelings and concerns... Now I understand you better.

I am definitely not a right wing Christian, and while I would say that I deeply respect Jesus and his actual teachings, I am definitely not any form of classical christian.  I also do not consider myself a healer, but I am familiar with how it works and have done some to a limited extent in the past.

On minds in particular, I have done some work/experiments analyzing Autism and have posted on that years ago.

You're certainly no type of Christian, classical or otherwise because your preying on vulnerable people demonstrates your utter contempt for everything that the Nazarene embodied.

At least you now admit you're not a  healer either.

That's one small step in the right direction.

Well done.

Edited by gatito
punctuation
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, ralis said:

Thank you for this explanation.  Now your comments and those of the others in this thread make sense.  There seems no point to continuing such discussions.

Best to all of you...

2 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Thank you for this explanation.  Now your comments and those of the others in this thread make sense.  There seems no point to continuing such discussions.

Best to all of you...

Now be gone - and sin no more.

Edited by gatito
Exorcism

2 hours ago, gatito said:

"Sharing space" is a bullshit misdirection.

He has an established history of actively, selecting, grooming, specifically directing and sexually exploiting vulnerable people on this and other internet forums.

Yes. Not everyone is selected, so all the jeffians who think he is great have not been targeted for online sexual relationships, instead they’re just put in touch with spirits masquerading as gods and learn to believe they themselves are gods. Chances are the op won’t be targeted either, Jeff’s much more careful nowadays who he gets to fondle his boobs, and he does seem to have a preference for vulnerable young women who are prepared to ‘go male’ anyway so he can play out his fantasy of being a busty blonde. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

He is entirely impotent (merely a low-level parasite), unless someone is tricked into relinquishing the True Light.

Never feed these trolls (unless you want to keep them as pets)...

6 hours ago, Jeff said:

Wow.  Seems personal attack are now unbridled at the bums...

Also, amusing where some people seem to say I am too powerful and energetically effect people too much, while others say it is all stage technique scamming.  

Very sad to see how rational discourse has died here.  

The previous admin and most of the moderators were actively part of your cult and protected you outrageously, suppressing any anti-Jeff rhetoric and hiding posts that had any hint of negativity towards you. What you see now as personal attacks is merely daobums exercising their right to scrutinise what you do, and react to it appropriately without being immediately silenced. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

If this discussion is to have value for Bums considering working with Jeff, I think it would be helpful to hear first-person testimonials and reviews, positive and negative.  This is obviously personal stuff so I totally get it if people decline to share for reasons of privacy and appropriate personal boundaries. Right now there´s a lot of negative innuendo and accusations but I don´t hear anybody saying...I worked with Jeff and here´s my experience.  I think it would be helpful to hear from Bums who´ve worked with Jeff and found it beneficial as well as those who may have had negative experiences.  In this way, someone considering getting scanned or "sharing space" or whatever will be able to make a more informed decision.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

If this discussion is to have value for Bums considering working with Jeff, I think it would be helpful to hear first-person testimonials and reviews, positive and negative.  This is obviously personal stuff so I totally get it if people decline to share for reasons of privacy and appropriate personal boundaries. Right now there´s a lot of negative innuendo and accusations but I don´t hear anybody saying...I worked with Jeff and here´s my experience.  I think it would be helpful to hear from Bums who´ve worked with Jeff and found it beneficial as well as those who may have had negative experiences.  In this way, someone considering getting scanned or "sharing space" or whatever will be able to make a more informed decision.

That is fair.

• Thanks 1

This is a post that was deleted at Jeff’s other site by admin who were also pro-Jeff. This particular woman doesn’t want to get involved in any further discussion about her relationship with Jeff, this was her last ditch effort, and when it was hidden she gave up and walked away. 

I am re-posting it now because it was in the public domain, and serves as a starting point in examining the negative possibilities of entering into a relationship with Jeff. 

“I'm ——. I was here a few years ago.  I was having panic attacks during the end of my marriage.  I asked Tom for help and ended up here.  I'm sharing my experience so that others might be informed and avoid these types of interactions if that's not what they are looking for.

I wasn't good with group dynamics, so I started personally emailing Jeff.  He helped, but the panic attacks came back.
Fast forward to a separate group chat where he suggested a display of a polarity or purification loop practice.  I said yes.  It didn't change my life or anything, but I was a level 5 instead of a level 4.  I complained about him labeling me.

I was supposed to be a male to his female form.  I was to find a picture of a sexy actress and be a big strong man.  I was told to say and type, "Jeff, I lock you in this body."  I did it after much resistance.  Then, he questioned me about the big strong male form ( why did I pick that form?...umm he told me to) and how I wanted to lock him in a female body. ( he told me to say that).  

At this time, he kept saying my male form was penetrating his female form, suggesting that we were having energetic sex. Did not feel it.  I became uncomfortable.  Told him he was using questions as statements.  Argued.
Talked to him on the regular.  Really liked/loved him.
Started again with just hugs. Got to the point of actual paranoia, which I had never experienced before.  Stopped for a long time.  Just dialogue about regular daily happenings.  Liked and loved his human form even more.
So went back to the polarity thing.  I wish I never had.

Text via Facebook from morning until night sometimes. I felt like he questioned me so much that I was completely confused.  He would tell me what I felt, saw, my issues, my traits, what I should agree with, even got me to admit I planned this whole thing. I would agree with everything he said except for one thing.  How I saw him in his female form.  

He would suggest things, I'd see him like that for awhile, even agree that's how I saw him, but It'd always go back to how I really saw him.  That's to be continued.

So, we had energetic sex, which was all my doing, according to him.  He does nothing.  It's all me.

I disconnected one night.  He says I did not.  It was to relieve myself sexually.  He says I did not, I pulled him into it which I never saw or did. Question after question about what I was doing last night.  Did I have real sex? And on and on.  I did not include him but ended up apologizing for doing it anyway.

Next day, sex stuff between us(which was all my doing he would say). He told me to send him commands.  Me male to his female. "Tell me to tighten my ***** around your cock."  I guess it's an advanced Buddhist practice?  I did it.  Some I enjoyed.  Some I did not.

Eventually, I had answered so many of his questions with "I don't know" that he gave me 2 possible answers, whichever felt energetically stronger.  By that, I told him what I believed he wanted to hear.  His female form was a playmate.  He had big breasts in that form.  He even switched stuff around on me.  I told him that I got a massive creep vibe when he told me to look up women he states he looks like.  Yet after 2 days of this or that answer is the only possible one, I was doing it.  Looking up playboy centerfolds as he suggested.

He also told me I wanted to lock him in a female body.  Got me to admit that I planned the whole interaction by his questioning.  

I eventually got some clarity.  I told him I was suggestible, and he had suggested multiple things continually, he told me no.  I can't admit to my issues.  I need to take responsibility for all this.  I told him, oh hell no.  I know you have this issue of wanting to be seen as a playboy type.  Nope, it was my issue according to him.

So I went to talk to some people that have done this type of thing with him. Yep, they experienced the same thing.  I called him on it.  

It's difficult for me to come here and share my experience, but I'm doing it for the benefit of others, particularly women.”

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, liminal_luke said:

Thank you for your thoughtful approach, but for those who have actually worked with me there is no point attempting to defend me. Just let it go. 

People either know and can simply feel the difference In all of these post or they don’t. Simple as that. Ignore the sticks and stones and simply feel the flow. 

Best wishes to all. :) 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jeff said:

Thank you for your thoughtful approach, but for those who have actually worked with me there is no point attempting to defend me. Just let it go. 

People either know and can simply feel the difference In all of these post or they don’t. Simple as that. Ignore the sticks and stones and simply feel the flow. 

Best wishes to all. :) 

Trying to bury it now?

Too late...

Bindi - This post is new to me, and have not ever had a chance to respond, but I sure hope you asked her for her permission first to post it here. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Jeff said:

Bindi - This post is new to me, and have not ever had a chance to respond, but I sure hope you asked her for her permission first to post it here. 

So, what's your defence..?

Just now, Jeff said:

Do I need permission to re-post what was previously posted publicly?

• Like 1

Just now, Bindi said:

Do I need permission to re-post what was previously posted publicly?

Are you kidding?

• Haha 1