Jay78

Can anybody scan my chakras please?

16 minutes ago, gatito said:

In fact, he's actually incapable of looking over anyone's fence.

What he does is merely a combination of cold reading and sexploitation.

I forgot to include suggestion and autosuggestion.

Sorry!

56 minutes ago, ralis said:

Voting for Bloomberg is all about money and future tax breaks! What about your claim that psychic fences are an illusion which can and will be breached by so called advanced beings! You must have experience along these lines.

BTW, we don't need another billionaire in office!!!

How is voting for Bloomberg about money or future tax breaks?  

If you are asking me if I can connect and access President Trump (or Michael Bloomberg) then yes, easy peasy. :) Also, everyone naturally radiates their residing layer of consciousness, and it is pretty obvious at an energetic level.

Also, you did not respond, who do you want for the next US president?

5 minutes ago, SirPalomides said:

Never let anyone who would even consider Bloomberg anywhere near your chakras

Why the problem with Bloomberg?

2 minutes ago, Jeff said:

How is voting for Bloomberg about money or future tax breaks?  

If you are asking me if I can connect and access President Trump (or Michael Bloomberg) then yes, easy peasy. :) Also, everyone naturally radiates their residing layer of consciousness, and it is pretty obvious at an energetic level.

Also, you did not respond, who do you want for the next US president?

I was asking pertinent questions along with several others questions and critiques. 

Fair or not, my standard is Sri Aurobindo, Mirra Alfassa a.k.a. The Mother, which I apply to all that make claims here or anywhere else. No one has passed that standard that I am aware of!

1 hour ago, gatito said:

I forgot to include suggestion and autosuggestion.

Sorry!

Anyway...

To get back on topic.

In summary:

Jeff used a combination of cold reading and suggestion/autosuggestion to facilitate the sexploitation of some vulnerable people and he certainly managed to create a sordid little online cult.

However, he is certainly utterly incapable of "reading chakras" or "looking over fences".

3 hours ago, ralis said:

Just a scan? He scanned me years ago and I resent ever having that happen! Caveat emptor applies here!

BTW, the heart center is not the place to work on if you are having problems with work, finances or other worldy pursuits!

Just curious, what do you feel happened then?

His scan of Jay78 here seemed to be pretty perfunctory and innocuous?

I also vaguely recall an interaction with Jeff in the chatroom years ago...I think he scanned me...but nothing of note happened, as far as I noticed?

1 hour ago, gatito said:

In fact, he's actually incapable of looking over anyone's fence.

What he does is merely a combination of cold reading and sexploitation.

How do you cold read a random over the internet, though?

Also, I'm assuming any potential sexploitation wouldn't be a problem for dudes who lack boobs?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, gendao said:

I also vaguely recall an interaction with Jeff in the chatroom years ago...I think he scanned me...but nothing of note happened, as far as I noticed?

Also, I'm assuming any potential sexploitation wouldn't be a problem for dudes who lack boobs?

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Use the search function and exercise some discrimination.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, SirPalomides said:

Never let anyone who would even consider Bloomberg anywhere near your chakras

damn, that used to be my pick up line at bars. 

I'd sidle up to young lady and say as suavely as possible 'Hey babe, would you ever consider letting Bloomberg get close to your chakras?'

if they said Yes' i'd know it was going to be an interesting night.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, thelerner said:

I'd sidle up to young lady and say as suavely as possible 'Hey babe, would you ever consider letting Bloomberg get close to your chakras?'

That's a good example of how someone might select and groom a victim for sexploitation/narcissistic supply purposes,  which probably explains why Jeff "Likes" this post.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, thelerner said:

Nice attempt at humor, but tough crowd.  Better luck next time. :) 

p.s. Who do you want for US President next?  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jeff said:

Wow.  Seems personal attack are now unbridled at the bums...

Also, amusing where some people seem to say I am too powerful and energetically effect people too much, while others say it is all stage technique scamming.  

Very sad to see how rational discourse has died here.  

Rational discourse  ?    Rational discourse  ???   In  discussion about scanning someone's chakras through the internet .

'Shielding' ?   Just turn your computer off  :D

Or put  Geoff filter on your modem .

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jeff said:

Nice attempt at humor, but tough crowd.  Better luck next time. :) 

p.s. Who do you want for US President next?  

It is a tough crowd.  I want a pragmatic person.  I don't want extremes or hyper-partisanship.  

I'm might end up voting Meteor! in 2020  :)

40 minutes ago, gatito said:

Anyway...

To get back on topic.

In summary:

Jeff used a combination of cold reading and suggestion/autosuggestion to facilitate the sexploitation of some vulnerable people and he certainly managed to create a sordid little online cult.

However, he is certainly utterly incapable of "reading chakras" or "looking over fences".

Bump in the interests on-topic discssion.

Edited by gatito

2 hours ago, Jeff said:

No, of course not.  He has not given me permission to scan him. As I have repeatedly stated, I do not violate personal space without permission. 

What ?   people give you permission to  violate their space  ???  and even if they do, you WANT to violate their space ?

Violate : .

break or fail to comply with (a rule or formal agreement).

treat (something sacred) with irreverence or disrespect.

to break or act against something, especially a law, agreement, principle, or something that should be treated with respect:

I WAS  reading  all this with some   doubt ..... thanks for clearing my doubt up .

What the fuck is wrong with you ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nungali said:

What ?   people give you permission to  violate their space  ???  and even if they do, you WANT to violate their space ?

to break or act against something, especially a law, agreement, principle, or something that should be treated with respect:

I WAS  reading  all this with some   doubt ..... thanks for clearing my doubt up .

Good question...

Relatively speaking it is all open, so a better term would be to share space.  Sharing space is usually how I would describe it.  Some people like to simplify it to a "hug".  So maybe better to say that I dont focus my attention on others unless they are ok with it.

Just now, Jeff said:

Relatively speaking it is all open, so a better term would be to share space.  Sharing space is usually how I would describe it.  Some people like to simplify it to a "hug".  So maybe better to say that I dont focus my attention on others unless they are ok with it.

Why did you slip the term 'violate' in then ? It certainly was not a typo .

38 minutes ago, gendao said:

Perhaps the person being scanned is too dense to feel something! As for myself, I pick up on feelings from others all the time, but I will filter it out if needed.

Just now, Nungali said:

Why did you slip the term 'violate' in then ? It certainly was not a typo .

Because perceptionally from the other persons point of view, it would be like violating their space, or walking into their personal room. Unlike many hindu type traditions, I am more that we are all sentient beings or independent entities.  More like we all overlap in a broader primordial, then just subsets of some larger brahman like thing.  Or in Taoist terms, we are all unique "ones" that emerge from the Dao.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, gatito said:

OK, first few results were:

On 4/23/2017 at 2:16 PM, qicat said:

http://www.thedaobums.com/topic/43771-observations-on-qi-deviations/

you mention you meditate, but you say nothing about your asana/qigong practice first. You mention Guru, so it means you have Indian tradition where they "ship energy up". Daoists look at that a little bit differently. 

I know Jeff can help you, so take on his offer.

If you read my thread and anything "rings the bell" feel free to reach out. I can refer you to some people who might help you as well.

On 9/26/2017 at 11:00 PM, Jeff said:

Here you go with the link. Not a big deal. If I am violating some rule, mods feel free to edit...

http://community.livingunbound.net/

So, he seems to draw his main inspiration from this AYP offshoot?

2 minutes ago, gendao said:

OK, first few results were:

So, he seems to draw his main inspiration from this AYP offshoot?

Sorry, but no.  Definitely not inspiration from AYP.  Actually, I have quite of few issues with that system and approach.  But, I am friends with some former AYP people (but most of them are super liberal, so better if we dont bring them up :) ).

12 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Because perceptionally from the other persons point of view, it would be like violating their space, or walking into their personal room. Unlike many hindu type traditions, I am more that we are all sentient beings or independent entities.  More like we all overlap in a broader primordial, then just subsets of some larger brahman like thing.  Or in Taoist terms, we are all unique "ones" that emerge from the Dao.

No .  Thats a diversion.  YOU used the word , either as  plant or  slip up

why would 'the other person'    allow you in to read their chakras  -   the agreement

thinking you would 

You cant unwrite it now .

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, ralis said:

Perhaps the person being scanned is too dense to feel something! As for myself, I pick up on feelings from others all the time, but I will filter it out if needed.

Perhaps.  But that also evades my question while throwing shade on me for asking it...

Just like this dodge:

55 minutes ago, gatito said:

All non-answers to simple questions.

6 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Sorry, but no.  Definitely not inspiration from AYP.  Actually, I have quite of few issues with that system and approach.  But, I am friends with some former AYP people (but most of them are super liberal, so better if we dont bring them up :) ).

What is your inspiration, then?  What was your formative (or unformative) awakening experience(s)?

No .  Thats a diversion.  YOU used the word , either as  plant or  slip up

why would 'the other person'    allow you in to read their chakras  -   the agreement

thinking you would 

You cant unwrite it now .

Please read it in context.  Ralis was repeatedly asking me to access someone else's personal space (President Trump) without permission. I stated that I do not do such things as I consider it being rude (or an unnecessary violation of their space).