Jay78

Can anybody scan my chakras please?

Hi guys

I've been having problems with blocked chakras for many years and after allot of meditation, chanting etc I still feel really blocked.

Is there anybody here who can scan my chakras one by one and let me know the state of each.

I need to start going at this more intelligently and more focused.

Cheers 

www.ayurvedicintuitive.com

Get a professional, dude. Don't go begging. 

Eric Isen in the link above is highly recommended universally by members of this forum. 

• Thanks 1

I'm not begging but thanks for the link.

At this moment I just don't have the $108 for a consultation.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jay78 said:

Hi guys

I've been having problems with blocked chakras for many years and after allot of meditation, chanting etc I still feel really blocked.

Is there anybody here who can scan my chakras one by one and let me know the state of each.

I need to start going at this more intelligently and more focused.

Cheers 

Sure. Just let me know if it is ok for me to scan you?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Jay78 said:

I'm not begging but thanks for the link.

At this moment I just don't have the $108 for a consultation.

It is begging if you’re unwilling to recognize and appreciate the value of someone who is a professional versus many who are at best amateurs here. It is also a talent that some will offer for free, but they have more ego issues.

Be wary of Jeff though because his scans are known to cause side effects, right @ilumairen?

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Thanks 1

Sure Jeff go ahead and thanks pal.

Of course I understand a professional is better than an amateur but what can you do when a professional is asking for $108 which I don't have.

For now just a scan from somebody will suffix until I get back on my feet financially.

But I defo understand where your coming from.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

It is begging if you’re unwilling to recognize and appreciate the value of someone who is a professional versus many who are at best amateurs here. It is also a talent that some will offer for free, but they have more ego issues.

Be wary of Jeff though because his scans are known to cause side effects, right @ilumairen?

Yes, no question I can have an energetic effect on people. But there is a big difference between a remote scan and my stopping by (or hugging). 

7 minutes ago, Jay78 said:

Sure Jeff go ahead and thanks pal.

Of course I understand a professional is better than an amateur but what can you do when a professional is asking for $108 which I don't have.

For now just a scan from somebody will suffix until I get back on my feet financially.

But I defo understand where your coming from.

Interesting comment on professional as compared to amateur. That presupposition/belief is something you may want to look into more deeply. 

As to the chakra scan...

You are currently consciously open up to the 3rd chakra. Limited by your current view of sense of self. The next step would opening your heart (chakra) which is the basis for all higher spiritual stuff. This opening is currently blocked by your deeper fears around loving or being loved by others. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the scan bro, like I thought the solar plexus is my main problem currently.

I will.work on that and hopefully the heart will benefit too.

All the best mate.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeff said:

Interesting comment on professional as compared to amateur. That presupposition/belief is something you may want to look into more deeply. 

As to the chakra scan...

You are currently consciously open up to the 3rd chakra. Limited by your current view of sense of self. The next step would opening your heart (chakra) which is the basis for all higher spiritual stuff. This opening is currently blocked by your deeper fears around loving or being loved by others. 

Yes, I would agree that pros are not necessarily > amateurs, in general in life.  I mean, John "Chang" didn't accept payment for his healings or teachings, and so was not a pro...for example.  

BTW, would you also mind giving me a chakra/energy body scan, too?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, gendao said:

Yes, I would agree that pros are not necessarily > amateurs, in general in life.  I mean, John "Chang" didn't accept payment for his healings or teachings, and so was not a pro...for example.  

BTW, would you also mind giving me a chakra/energy body scan, too?

Sure. Just remote or deeper into your space?  As others warned, possible you will notice if I go in deeper.

1 hour ago, Jeff said:

Yes, no question I can have an energetic effect on people.

Many can energetically impact others, my concerns lie with how this is utilized, the framework it is put in, the dependencies and entanglements it can create, and the derisive and dismissive manner some who have had less than stellar experience have been given. 

But there is a big difference between a remote scan and my stopping by (or hugging). 

Yes, there would be a difference between just looking and entangling, and the individual openly asked, so I'm inclined to leave it be. 

Edited by ilumairen

What's everyones problem on here it's just a scan.

Can't you just protect yourself from anything more than what your asking for?

I had a scan and feel fine, nothing to worry about and a bit weird that your so full of fear on this.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jay78 said:

I had a scan and feel fine, nothing to worry about and a bit weird that your so full of fear on this.

You can look up the controversies of Jeff all around the forum, as he has his critics and his supporters here. 

It is hardly ever "just" a scan with him. 

You've been cautioned, and our hands have been washed of it. 

2 minutes ago, Jay78 said:

Just a scan? He scanned me years ago and I resent ever having that happen! Caveat emptor applies here!

BTW, the heart center is not the place to work on if you are having problems with work, finances or other worldy pursuits!

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

You can look up the controversies of Jeff all around the forum, as he has his critics and his supporters here. 

Most of the more sordid stuff was put in the pit - which nobody has access to anymore. 

Hugs and boobs and sex, oh my!

(Think Wizard of Oz) 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Jay78 said:

Glad you feel fine, but reading comments from others like in this thread can create some subconscious fear.  So that when you burp or fart a week from now, one of the members will be happy to tell you that it is my fault. :)

Also, more broadly on protecting yourself from more...  Honestly, anyone that truly has the ability to visit (or share presence with) others can not really be blocked.  Things like shielding are more an illusion of the mind. But, now worries, I never stop by without permission, as I don't want to be rude.

When I do stop by, it tends to have an effect on the underlying issues and fears energy construct of the person.  So if you notice it and let it go, you feel the expansion.  If you do not, you tend to resent me for bringing it to concious awareness.  Hence, I become a very controversial person, with people either being huge fans, or not liking me.

Best,

Jeff

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Yep! It's only just a little bitsy scan. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Glad you feel fine, but reading comments from others like in this thread can create some subconscious fear.  So that when you burp or fart a week from now, one of the members will be happy to tell you that it is my fault. :)

Also, more broadly on protecting yourself from more...  Honestly, anyone that truly has the ability to visit (or share presence with) others can not really be blocked.  Things like shielding are more an illusion of the mind. But, now worries, I never stop by without permission, as I don't want to be rude.

When I do stop by, it tends to have an effect on the underlying issues and fears energy construct of the person.  So if you notice it and let it go, you feel the expansion.  If you do not, you tend to resent me for bringing it to concious awareness.  Hence, I become a very controversial person, with people either being huge fans, or not liking me.

Best,

Jeff

I can block anyone I damn well please including witting or unwitting intrusions!

7 minutes ago, Jeff said:

The idea is consciousness and awareness - not fear. 

What an interesting narrative Jeff - where in you once again avert any possible personal responsibility for the games you have chosen to play with people - laying any and all negative experience with you at their feet. 

• Thanks 2

Just now, ralis said:

I can block anyone I damn well please including witting or unwitting intrusions!

Jeff doesn't recognize personal sovereignty.. he's the friend of the gods who can connect others to them.

• Thanks 1

Beware the Jeff cult, the platitudes that sound like spiritual wisdom, and the façade of being kind and wise. 

What was once a matter of staying in our own lane is now a matter of serving as warning to others who are at risk and vulnerable to Jeff and his group's manipulative behavior and playing with energy that will harm you. 

It is NEVER just a scan with him. 

3 minutes ago, ralis said:

Shielding is like fence as high as the level of your conscious aspects of mind. It does not help with what would be called subconscious aspects of mind, or for those that can perceive beyond mind.

1 minute ago, Earl Grey said:

It is NEVER just a scan with him. 

This is simply just not true.  But, oh well, this seems to be the nature of the bums now...

Best to all. :) 

Just now, Jeff said:

This is simply just not true.  But, oh well, this seems to be the nature of the bums now...

Best to all. :) 

Translation: 

"La-la-la I'm not listening" 

filtered through the passive-aggressive false pretense of maturity. 

Hypocrite. Liar. Predator. Pervert.