sheng zhen

Prof. Pang Ming

Ive been looking for information on Prof. Pang He Ming on the internet, but it is not much out there, even though he has a very popular qigong form that is represented in almost every country in both west and east.

Does anybody know anything about this guy other than what is found on every Zhineng gong site?

Or has anybody gone through his lectures? Using Yishi

He seems to be a very interesting and popular who has manged to keep his integrity intact all the way.

According to this website http://www.pls.alqic.com/ he is currently living in seclusion.

PsiNomad

Thanks! But Ive seen this site. I guess Ive seen every site that is written in english, french, dutch, german, norwegian, swedish, etc. But they all say the same things.

I havent been through the chinese sites through. Maby there is more information there? Need to learn chinese first so it might take me a few years...

Guest sykkelpump

I dont konow much about him,but I have trained zhineng qigong seriously for about a half year.and I can tell you that this is the qi gong style of those I have tried which gave me almost no benefits.So I think it is just another money form.spring forest qi gong(active exersises level 1)is actually the only qi gong method I have tried which have enough power to open blockages and the micro cosmic orbit(it is avaliable free on torrentspy.com).but the safest way is properbly one point concentration meditation.If I was you i wouldnt care to know more about this person he is just after your money like chia and michael winn and others.you know chi kung or qi gong is just a recreation of things that happens naturally when you meditate correctly.And it dosent usually work,that is why people on this and other forums always looking for shortcuts like kunlun and others.And it makes it easy for people to create new forms and methods to make money.just learn yourself to stop the mind and things will happen naturally.maybe a little off topic :lol:

Edited by sykkelpump

I dont konow much about him,but I have trained zhineng qigong seriously for about a half year.and I can tell you that this is the qi gong style of those I have tried which gave me almost no benefits.So I think it is just another money form.

Really? But what about the hospitals in china healing cancer with only zhineng gong? Maby you learned it from someone who couldnt do it properly?

I dont know. I tried a little zhineng gong from what they wrote one the malaysian site. It was very little, and probably very wrong, but still I felt a very good effect on the whole body. Maby not so much qi- or spiritual effects, but I noticed my whole body was a lot more relaxed, and my neck-pain got a little better.

A money form of qigong could sound nice though. A form of qigong cultvation my money :D

Guest sykkelpump

Really? But what about the hospitals in china healing cancer with only zhineng gong? Maby you learned it from someone who couldnt do it properly?

I dont know. I tried a little zhineng gong from what they wrote one the malaysian site. It was very little, and probably very wrong, but still I felt a very good effect on the whole body. Maby not so much qi- or spiritual effects, but I noticed my whole body was a lot more relaxed, and my neck-pain got a little better.

A money form of qigong could sound nice though. A form of qigong cultvation my money :D

:lol: ,well I learnt It from a chinese guy on a zhineng course in norway so I think it is the real thing,but do you know anybody which have been cancer free from zhineng qi gong?It is very easy to tell stories.And you know if you got more relaxed an mabye a little better in your neck,i wouldnt say that is any impressing effects.

:lol: ,well I learnt It from a chinese guy on a zhineng course in norway so I think it is the real thing,but do you know anybody which have been cancer free from zhineng qi gong?It is very easy to tell stories.And you know if you got more relaxed an mabye a little better in your neck,i wouldnt say that is any impressing effects.

hahaha, no its not impressive :D I see your point...thanks.

But Pang Ming is still an interesting guy though.