Sign in to follow this  
Fer

Inner Orbit related to Health

Sorry if I hurt some sensibility if this is not the right place for my inquiry. 

I  have been all my life seduced and spiritually fulfilled by the  taoist understanding of phenomena related to Life and the Universe without really penetrating into any particular practice. Now I am approaching my 80th anniversary while in need to retrieve my physical and mental fitness.  Right nowI am  doing a basic  Qigong routine  but  my goal is to develop a consistent Inner Orbit practice. I have found profuse instruction from Mantak Chia and others with many steps in the circulation of Qi, to  other teachers indicating a very simple guidance with two steps breathing stages.

I will appreciate  your advise  for an effective, not so intricate and  meticulous  Inner Orbit practice pointing the Qi or energy centers I have necessarily to deal with in order to activate the energy I need to be still healthy and aware.

Thank you very much for your advise.

Fer

1 hour ago, Fer said:

Sorry if I hurt some sensibility if this is not the right place for my inquiry. 

I  have been all my life seduced and spiritually fulfilled by the  taoist understanding of phenomena related to Life and the Universe without really penetrating into any particular practice. Now I am approaching my 80th anniversary while in need to retrieve my physical and mental fitness.  Right nowI am  doing a basic  Qigong routine  but  my goal is to develop a consistent Inner Orbit practice. I have found profuse instruction from Mantak Chia and others with many steps in the circulation of Qi, to  other teachers indicating a very simple guidance with two steps breathing stages.

I will appreciate  your advise  for an effective, not so intricate and  meticulous  Inner Orbit practice pointing the Qi or energy centers I have necessarily to deal with in order to activate the energy I need to be still healthy and aware.

Thank you very much for your advise.

Fer

I bow to your eighty years and wish for you as many more as you are comfortable with.  I see that you joined eight years ago so, some or all of this you may already know. But, since you have asked I will venture an answer here. You may need to thicken your skin a little, because the inner orbit can be a highly contentious topic.  I have found that the inner orbit has some seriously powerful healing qualities.  But, you need to be careful with it, it can be overdone.  If you start to feel tired for several days you need to stop doing it. If energy starts to get stuck in certain places you need to ask people here what is going on and then sift through the responses.  Go back into peoples' histories here and see if they are the type of people you want to take advice from.  I have found personally, that chakra education mixed with the orbit, gives a broader view of things that can be very helpful.

Take care and be well,

Edited by moment

I would like to extend  moment a wholeheartedly appreciation for your kindest words and your advise. 

Likewise thanks a lot to RiverSnake for this video. I am trying it and will report as results arrive.

Sign in to follow this