Heartbreak

Will Higher Dimensional Beings Gods Buddhas Arch-Angels ever show themselves to the masses?

14 hours ago, Forwards said:

What if those higher dimensional beings are the enemy? 

Whet are you proposing here , some type of old school  magical practice where any contact is tested and identified and classified before we allow the 'glamour' to effect us ?  That seems to go against the grin of modern fawping and fopping over any unusual 'contact' people have .

( excuse my sarcasm )

There re ways and methods of  telling  who  is  who .

Oh late I have started to think that transendental awakening is unnecessary for human beings and what they really need is to fix their psyche which is more the domain of psychotherapy.  Recently something called IFS (inner family systems) has been invented which a kind of therapy where the conscious mind speaks to the subconscious fragments in the psyche.  This has a lot of potential to cure mankind.

It is a new kind of skill to fix what is actually broken.

For humans I do not believe what is broken is their lack of transcendental awakening, that is not really the problem ... although it is fine but probably not what people really want but what they settle for.

What they really want is a good human life without insanity within them.

• Like 1

there is that old saying, "be careful what you ask for, you might get it!"

so  if a person normally runs on 120 volts but is curious what it would be like to touch 4000 volts or higher yet still has areas of resistance  in them, which can be translated to mean lack of spiritual purity,  then that higher voltage (& amperage ) is going to really rip and because of that something has to give and it won't be the higher voltage!  (in Christian context, although not that good of match,  at one point Jesus warned  not to touch him)  Human masters can make a safe connection to others without harm although one can or should expect instant karma to be possible...and lets face it few of us are ready to suddenly deal with our karmas coming on full  force which we have wrought over a lifetime!  As for many gods, not unlike the sun in the sky, they are of a different orders of beings than us and only certain of them connect safely to humans beings through their wisdom and love.  Btw, Intense Guardian beings do not suffer fools gladly!  Thus we come to another saying, "the need to know" -- which should never be forced, for who would force their hands (out of curiosity) to touch a 220 volt circuit at 200 amps?  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Collect your brain where you left it.

Smart move taking my advice on the avatar. From a distance it almost looks like a respectable memento mori painting. On closer inspection it’s still some kid stuff though. 4/10 try again 

6 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Did you check your own avatar? Looks like someone smoked too much weed, got a shot of cocaine, and then puked on a paper.

Yes, people who can’t create anything often impute drug use to those who do.

• Haha 1

In every age there are divine beings incarnating into human form, according to one such incarnation Meher Baba said there are five Avatars for every age, some remain hidden as that is the best way for them to complete their work, others do their work publicly. A few names include:

Neem Keroli Baba

Jesus Christ

Meher Baba

Mata Amritanandamayi Devi

There are some in the world now you can go visit, yet if you do so the light of consciousness there is so strong that it will shine the light on all that which is unconscious and hidden within darkness and shame in you, bringing bit to the surface, which most people have no interest in confronting, so many people will run a mile if they ever met one :) possibility even try to kill them. 

So only people at a later stage of their incarnational journey would even be interested in spending time with such beings, or at least people who have run out of places to turn to try to avoid what is within them.

• Like 1

for our information:  without love we don't get a home in the higher realms (although in certain cases a visitors pass is possible)   so all the negative ego talk about this and that or calling humans devolved is a no go.  (something I'm not innocent of either)  

Just imagine the Golden one when he said, "forgive them Father for they know not what they do".... 

"for he sunk beneath our wisdom like a stone" Leonard C.

Edited by old3bob

3 hours ago, ऋषि said:

That sounds reasonable - but not necessarily logical.  In the same vein, would you "forgive them when they know exactly what they are doing and have no intention to stop"?  And keeping further in line with such thoughts - how do you know anything about a "home in the higher realms" whatsoever if you are not worthy of it in the first place (according to yourself) and have never been there or know what it is or consists of?  And finally - do you consider "false prophecy" to fall under your moniker of "negative ego talk"?

since when is compassion or Grace logical?

Anyway I have not said anything based on speculation, we make our own tea and drink it to.

On 2/4/2020 at 2:03 PM, Heartbreak said:

Well I did say I am living in the wrong world. 

We all feel that way sometimes.  often after reading the newspaper.

To me, (practical) Daoism is about blending in with our environment.  Syncing with it.  Whether urban, mountain or forest.  Living skillfully with it and the seasons with simplicity and intelligence.  If thats not possible finding another place.