Heartbreak

Will Higher Dimensional Beings Gods Buddhas Arch-Angels ever show themselves to the masses?

Will Higher Dimensional Beings ever show themselves to the masses?

Why would the Universe & Buddhas & Bodhisattvas & Gods & Goddesses & Archangels maintain those veil of samsaric illusions over all the masses’ eyes?

Why not give us uncultivated humans free access to the highest most powerful spiritual magical information technologies immediately so that all humanity can become enlightened humans at once?

Edited by Heartbreak

1 minute ago, GSmaster said:

Because when you have darkness you cannot see.

The darkness is internal.

Define “Darkness”.

Why and how would the Darkness refuse to let us see?

With such almighty power at the higher dimensional beings disposal, surely they can remove the internal darkness if they want to.

Lately I have been praying to the Universe to help me migrate to higher dimensional civilisations where magic and spiritual evolution enlightenment is the norm.

And I mean migrate immediately..

I can feel a lot of lockdowns on my spiritual gifts.

13 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

Why would the Universe & Buddhas & Bodhisattvas & Gods & Goddesses & Archangels maintain those veil of samsaric illusions over all the masses’ eyes?

Why not give us uncultivated humans free access to the highest most powerful spiritual magical information technologies immediately so that all humanity can become enlightened humans at once?

Hey there Heartbreak. 

Through my experience i don't share your notion that the higher dimensions are 'keeping us down', or 'maintain those veil of samsaric illusions' over the masses. 

Our vibration is the result of our response to the co-arising conditions of life.  Look within for the keys to the locks on your power.  They are not in my experience held by external forces, bent on controlling or denying you.  They are self generated and self released in resonant realization of truth.

Quiet the self.  Become clear, silent and bouyant and the truth reveals fully and whole, right in the spot where you abide this moment... indeed where else could truth be found? 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

Lately I have been praying to the Universe to help me migrate to higher dimensional civilisations where magic and spiritual evolution enlightenment is the norm.

Collect your thoughts and call upon the Taiyi Jiuku Tianzun (Great Oneness Savior from Suffering Heavenly Worthy) who will manifest according to your circumstances and guide you out of suffering. Guan Yin and Amitabha can also do this.

10 minutes ago, Forwards said:

What if those higher dimensional beings are the enemy? 

Well with so many temples to the Hindu Gods, Asian Gods, Buddhas and such, I don’t think the Universe would allow the masses to pray to the enemy right?

10 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

Well with so many temples to the Hindu Gods, Asian Gods, Buddhas and such, I don’t think the Universe would allow the masses to pray to the enemy right?

Maybe.  Maybe not.  What if the universe is your enemy, also? 

1 hour ago, Forwards said:

Maybe.  Maybe not.  What if the universe is your enemy, also? 

Well from what I have gathered the Universe is also responsible for creating “dark” forces.

I would say the Universe is both friend and foe to a newly born soul and as the soul progresses the soul chooses to treat the Universe as a friend or as a foe.

From my own personal perspective, I have never dared to treat the Universe which is my own Creator as my enemy. That is sheer folly.

What about you? Do you believe the Universe created you or maybe you don’t believe the Universe created you?

See I am really sick of Earth by now. I just googled God & Universe together and all manner of lies appeared.

Edited by Heartbreak

People are in communion with Angels, Buddhas, Gods and Goddesses all the time. There is an appropriate way to reach out. If you want to have a relationship with a Higher Being, prepare the proper offerings and get to it. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, RiverSnake said:

People are in communion with Angels, Buddhas, Gods and Goddesses all the time. There is an appropriate way to reach out. If you want to have a relationship with a Higher Being, prepare the proper offerings and get to it. 

Yes I am pretty familiar with offerings and such. On the new moon and full moon of each month, I would try my best to make offerings at my local temple.

• Like 1

Folly indeed. Yet something must account for the discrepancies in ancient lore vs modernity regarding the (non)appearance of corporeal super-scalar beings. The general physicality, psychology and creativity of man, even. Perhaps it's a case of a Prime Creators creation possessing a superior force of free will, or wile, which willed a supermax prison. All well wishing aside, at the end of the day there is really only the one primordial truth. 

Food for thought around @6.50 , Heartbreak. 

"The wolf is to a dog as a god is to man."

Spoiler

2 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

A very important question indeed.

The answer is that the masses do not have any veils over their eyes, they are simply of a low level of consciousness, and if you are in exactly the right place ... earth a kind of semi-hell-maya.  And you will not move from this place until you have earned your freedom just like Buddha did through great suffering, rebellion, intensive studying and achievement, being lost in the desert, and surrender to the unknown.

If that is what he had to do, why do you think it is different for you?

Nobody can give you these things, like nobody can give the achievement of climbing the highest mountains in the world.  If you don't do it, then you never did it, and you are still on the ground floor.

Only the ground floor is given and actually mankind and creatures on the ground floor are used by the universe and get a free life, but only one. 

Many of the enlightened humans have no idea what really happened, they were close to death and just lived in isolation.  They have no real explanations, often they are exhausted people who are not interested in the world ... if you ask them what or how ... what do you want them to say?  They found a way to cross and are tired.  If you persist they just give you ancient books.

Everything is available to everyone.  What exactly is hidden ?  So many paths of so many sorts are available.  But who can read only like sincerely.

Sincerity is the narrow gate.  Are you willing to be sincere about your life?

Humans are confident, they run about with their "plans", they laugh and drink and play.  Then they are dead.  They don't care to live or die, they don't care why; they are just party monsters, apparitions, and perish.

Such creatures as these cannot be permanent parts of existence.

Why do we remember someone from 2000 years ago?

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, shazlor said:

Folly indeed. Yet something must account for the discrepancies in ancient lore vs modernity regarding the (non)appearance of corporeal super-scalar beings. The general physicality, psychology and creativity of man, even. Perhaps it's a case of a Prime Creators creation possessing a superior force of free will, or wile, which willed a supermax prison. All well wishing aside, at the end of the day there is really only the one primordial truth. 

Food for thought around @6.50 , Heartbreak. 

"The wolf is to a dog as a god is to man."

Hide contents

Sheer folly to think that a wolf can create a dog don’t you think? Maybe your perspectives of what the Universe or the Creator or God is differs from mine but I have the good fortune to rationally understand and analyse the different schools of truth out there so I would say God is no wolf.

God is both wolf and dog and dragon and phoenix and everything in between.

Edited by Heartbreak
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, rideforever said:

A very important question indeed.

The answer is that the masses do not have any veils over their eyes, they are simply of a low level of consciousness, and if you are in exactly the right place ... earth a kind of semi-hell-maya.  And you will not move from this place until you have earned your freedom just like Buddha did through great suffering, rebellion, intensive studying and achievement, being lost in the desert, and surrender to the unknown.

If that is what he had to do, why do you think it is different for you?

Nobody can give you these things, like nobody can give the achievement of climbing the highest mountains in the world.  If you don't do it, then you never did it, and you are still on the ground floor.

Only the ground floor is given and actually mankind and creatures on the ground floor are used by the universe and get a free life, but only one. 

Many of the enlightened humans have no idea what really happened, they were close to death and just lived in isolation.  They have no real explanations, often they are exhausted people who are not interested in the world ... if you ask them what or how ... what do you want them to say?  They found a way to cross and are tired.  If you persist they just give you ancient books.

Everything is available to everyone.  What exactly is hidden ?  So many paths of so many sorts are available.  But who can read only like sincerely.

Sincerity is the narrow gate.  Are you willing to be sincere about your life?

Humans are confident, they run about with their "plans", they laugh and drink and play.  Then they are dead.  They don't care to live or die, they don't care why; they are just party monsters, apparitions, and perish.

Such creatures as these cannot be permanent parts of existence.

Why do we remember someone from 2000 years ago?

Well I did say I am living in the wrong world. 

Edited by Heartbreak

Yes now that would be a folly. But you missed my drift, a wolf did not domesticate the dog. 

Good for you, and on you for creating an interesting thread. I wish you well on your disciplined search for answers. Perhaps my small musing will prove to be a node one day. Happy hunting!

5 minutes ago, shazlor said:

Yes now that would be a folly. But you missed my drift, a wolf did not domesticate the dog. 

Good for you, and on you for creating an interesting thread. I wish you well on your disciplined search for answers. Perhaps my small musing will prove to be a node one day. Happy hunting!

Well I would want God Universe Creator to DIRECTLY domesticate me. It would be a privilege and an honour. 

Too bad the Universe doesn’t work like a game walkthrough faq.

Edited by Heartbreak

3 hours ago, Forwards said:

What if those higher dimensional beings are the enemy? 

If they're our enemies then they're pretty powerless.  We humans tend to screw each other and ourselves the worst.  No supernatural causes needed. 

I've met people who say they've talked to Gods.  Maybe they have, I don't know.  From there experiences I don't think such beings stoop down to talk with us, rather we have to meet them, at least halfway.  And that takes work and faith and grace.  Maybe a fair amount of luck too. 

While such higher beings can bring wisdom and insights, I don't think they solve a persons problems.  Matter of fact, such communication can create a few new ones. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Heartbreak said:

God is both wolf and dog and dragon and phoenix and everything in between.

If this is the case, you know where to look - inward.

It’s not up to deities and gods to reveal themselves. It is their nature to be hidden and subtle. This life on this planet at this point in time is our opportunity to do the human dance.  It is up to us to seek if we are so inclined.

• Like 4

As for aspects of higher self.

As for the bodiless.

As for shadow.

the following has always resonated and remained for me.

Just because they don't have a body...

doesn't mean they're smart, or kind.

Be Aware.

• Like 4

Hi Heartbreak

Be easy on your self

Do not despair 

Try not to set yourself against futures and pasts - the sun rains down its love - the tree awaits your hello - people live in a hum of frequencies walling themselves off a billion opportunities to hear.

Not one day goes by that  you are not surrounded with help - and with good intention everything you truly ask of is given.

Toss away the square peg of willfulness - no matter how long you pound it - it will not slide into the round hole.

if you spend a lifetime at it you will have a bitter face.

The Great Beings of Light shine in the darkest places - their radiance is the essence of our being. 

We humans are not lowly creatures - this puddle of muscle and skin saturates an unblemished light that is of the highest high.

Like release from a Chinese finger puzzle - just stop the positioning and willfulness - and you will be in the kings chair as you have been all along.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

You don't even know but you yourself are a Higher dimensional being :) 

You know what a mirage is? It is something that isn't there, though it looks like it is there. When you go closer it disappears. Again, step backward and you see the shimmering waters in the horizon. Go closer again, and it disappears. Such a phenomenon is said to both exist as well as not-exist. There is no real water there. But it seems to be present. All it takes is proper investigation. Similarly with Samsara's illusions -- they seem to be there...but when we look closely, there isn't any illusion. Get distracted, and the illusion bothers us, deludes us. Again get focused, and the illusion disappears. 

Seeing the illusion and knowing it doesn't exist -- both are on us. When we know that the illusion doesn't exist - we ARE the Higher dimensional being. Get deluded by the 'illusion' and we're normal. 

It's readily available, hidden in plain sight -- it is your own Self :D 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

They often do .

Because  ' the Universe & Buddhas & Bodhisattvas & Gods & Goddesses & Archangels' are the forms people expect,  they re not the forms of ' Higher Dimensional Beings ' .

Conversely the 'veil' is self generated , I have no trouble seeing Bodhisattvas or  Goddesses but  I m limited in seeing 'the Universe ' .

They are OUR veils .... its not like 'the Gods' cast a veil .

They have and do .   I received  wonderful gifts , transformations, etc  .  I cant force others to do what I did .  Others that have been successful in their ways cant force others to do it  either .

• Like 1

Define “Darkness”.

Why and how would the Darkness refuse to let us see?

With such almighty power at the higher dimensional beings disposal, surely they can remove the internal darkness if they want to.

Now this seems like  veer into Christian theology and  'free will' .

Or is it of the nature of ignorance (darkness )  and enlightenment

I imagine there IS  lot of 'lockdowns' going on about those desires .