Jay78

Help with stagnant kundalini

Hi guys

I've had active kundalini for around 6-7 years now and it feels stagnant.

Only twice in these years have I felt it rise from the root slightly up my spine to the lower back. It felt awesome and I really want to be serious and have this happen more often and make progress.

I wanted to ask what practices I can start so I can get the kundalini moving again?

I was on the verge of taking the KAP1 course but just cannot afford it at this time.

I know it starts with the secret smile meditation and some qi gong and belly breathing but that's all I know so I'm still somewhat confused where to start.

Thanks 

Hi,

how do you know you had active kundalini? Did you have a practice that awakened the kundalini? If so, can you describe?

And what do you mean by feeling stagnated? 

Are you open to being checked on remotely? Just a scan to see what might be going on?

A lot depends on where you are in terms of your development, active kundalini in the popular sense of is a big trip and few get there by trying, so you may want to check the basics first.

For example can you actually stop your thoughts as yet in meditation, ie something like your mind image turns to a still picture that dissolves? have you located the position of your lower dantien, can you actually feel it rotate? Or do you have any visual confirmatory signs in terms of lights, what you 'see' in meditation?   

If you are just looking for additional elements to strengthen your practice inline and but over and above what you have stated, that are still relatively simple then the next best 2 are: 

- Solid root lock on inhale, strongly lift your entire pelvic floor particularly your coccyx with a forward curl to your pelvis, which will flatten your lower back as you push your breath down far as you can. 

- Hold your breath just for a few seconds on max inhale by 'bating your breath', ie let a small amount of pressure back up then lock your diaphragm so no more leaks out. Don't tense your stomach and do this in moderation.

See what happens, it will depended on any number of different factors, what condition your body and mind is in for example. 

After this you might want to try proper RAB techniques (use your stomach muscles on inhale) that combined the above and several other elements together, such as inward use of your eyes and ears, Mingmen breathing, different focal points for your heart/mind et al. Good idea to have more practice reference points first though. 

Good luck with it.   

2 hours ago, Jay78 said:

Hi guys

I've had active kundalini for around 6-7 years now and it feels stagnant.

Only twice in these years have I felt it rise from the root slightly up my spine to the lower back. It felt awesome and I really want to be serious and have this happen more often and make progress.

I wanted to ask what practices I can start so I can get the kundalini moving again?

I was on the verge of taking the KAP1 course but just cannot afford it at this time.

I know it starts with the secret smile meditation and some qi gong and belly breathing but that's all I know so I'm still somewhat confused where to start.

Thanks 

Are you even aware as to what you are asking for? Or what kundalini really is? It feels awesome and you want more?

Do a little research on your own and start with Gopi Krishna's book and then carefully consider what you so desperately need!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dwai said:

Hi,

how do you know you had active kundalini? Did you have a practice that awakened the kundalini? If so, can you describe?

And what do you mean by feeling stagnated? 

Are you open to being checked on remotely? Just a scan to see what might be going on?

Remote checks? Are you part of Jeff's agenda here?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, ralis said:

Remote checks? Are you part of Jeff's agenda here?

I'm part of no one's agenda. I have the ability to check...so if people are interested, I can scan them and tell what's going on. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I'd suggest you shift to only karma yoga until you have a truly qualified teacher to help or guide you, for in your coming to a public internet site probably  says you do not have that yet?  (and you are not alone in that)

Edited by old3bob
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sorry for the late reply

I would love you to scan me to check what's going on.

I did a shaktipat around 7 years ago and it was done via me looking at the gurus picture and over time in meditation my pelvis started to rotate.

I kept at this until now I can feel the kundalini in me whenever I stop to check or stop thinking.

And yes I can stop my thoughts whenever I please "if I remember to do so that is"

Apart from that the feeling is the kundalini builds up energy in the perineum but just won't rise from there.

Thanks

P.s I understand fully what kundalini is, just my original post likely makes me sound a rookie.

But I know all about it and it's the path I'm on.

Edited by Jay78
  • Like 1

My kundalini energy is with me all the time.

About 20 years ago, i was standing in my bedroom in Ojai, CA.  All of a sudden there was this huge continuous noise - it was the definite sound of either a train rolling right past my room, or a tornado outside the window.  This sound reduced me to rubble and I ended up on the bed.   Once recovered, I looked outside to see what had happened.  Everything was calm, birdies were twittering.  No huge train or tornado.    I had no idea what that was about, never heard of the entrance of kundalini energy.

the next day we took our daily walk to a coffee house.  While I was at the table putting cream in my coffee, a complete stranger came up to me.  This lady said to stay here, there was something I needed that was out in her car.  I couldn't imagine what she was doing.  She came back with a dog-eared and heavily marked book on kundalini rising.  She gave it to me, said that I needed to read it right now, and send it back to her because she teaches off this book.

Sure enough, it was about kundalini rising.  How she was able to detect that on me from across the room was astounding to me.  But the book even described the oft-encountered phenomenon of hearing a 'train or a tornado'.  My energy has been twinkling about in my body since then.  And that was the point when my 3rd eye started to develop, and coincidentally, developed the previous ability to play keyboard by ear, around the same period of time.  It's like it happened overnight.

What I am left with today is the ability to 'triangulate' (my word).  There is an upper chamber in my consciousness from which I see triangles and other geometric shapes as they superimpose on circumstances, showing me the points of connection of a given situation or personality.  This is very helpful for healings, reversing imprints for better manifestations.

Good luck with yours, Jay78.  Hopefully it will become a real tool for you.

Manitou

Edited by manitou
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

On 2/4/2020 at 2:56 AM, dwai said:

I have the ability to check...so if people are interested, I can scan them and tell what's going on. 

Interested to have you check myself also! :D

Wow.

Your kundalini is very active, the tingle you mentioned is this in spine? 

I've only felt it twice on my journey, once whilst chanting the Gayatri mantra with my wife and again in a group meditation with the same.

The triangles and geometrical patterns your seeing over situations etc this is the kind of thing that intrigues me and makes me want to pursue this further.

That's awesome I will start this today and see where it takes me over the next 100 days.

Thanks

21 hours ago, Jay78 said:

Wow.

Your kundalini is very active, the tingle you mentioned is this in spine? 

I've only felt it twice on my journey, once whilst chanting the Gayatri mantra with my wife and again in a group meditation with the same.

The triangles and geometrical patterns your seeing over situations etc this is the kind of thing that intrigues me and makes me want to pursue this further.

It can be strange.  The tingling is in the spine, but sometimes it feels like it's sitting in one particular chakra or another.  It is a constant. Sometimes it sits in the back of the head, where it feels hot.  Or sometimes it will split itself and sit in both shoulder blades.  This combines with constant loud ear-ringing.  Not altogether comfortable, needs quite a bit of getting used to.  I don't think the ear-ringing is part of it, as I've had that forever.  But it doesn't help.

When you felt the kundalini energy, did it come up through the ground and into your legs?  I'm not sure if that's actually the same k-energy, or a type of energy that meets up with the k-energy.  Whatever it is, it's pretty strange when it happens.  I had it happen during a healing ceremony with a woman who was 84 and had just developed breast cancer.  During the ceremony, it came up through her legs and apparently zapped the cancer, as it was gone by the next doc visit.  The energy that comes through the earth is very jagged and a little painful as it comes up the legs.

• Thanks 1

To get an understanding of what the negative effects to the system are when "K" is opened up without first preparing the body through cultivation (handle with care).....check out:

1. Path Notes by Glenn Morris

2. A Farther Shore by Yvonne Kason  

On 2/4/2020 at 5:32 PM, manitou said:

My kundalini energy is with me all the time.

About 20 years ago, i was standing in my bedroom in Ojai, CA.  All of a sudden there was this huge continuous noise - it was the definite sound of either a train rolling right past my room, or a tornado outside the window.  This sound reduced me to rubble and I ended up on the bed.   Once recovered, I looked outside to see what had happened.  Everything was calm, birdies were twittering.  No huge train or tornado.    I had no idea what that was about, never heard of the entrance of kundalini energy.

the next day we took our daily walk to a coffee house.  While I was at the table putting cream in my coffee, a complete stranger came up to me.  This lady said to stay here, there was something I needed that was out in her car.  I couldn't imagine what she was doing.  She came back with a dog-eared and heavily marked book on kundalini rising.  She gave it to me, said that I needed to read it right now, and send it back to her because she teaches off this book.

Sure enough, it was about kundalini rising.  How she was able to detect that on me from across the room was astounding to me.  But the book even described the oft-encountered phenomenon of hearing a 'train or a tornado'.  My energy has been twinkling about in my body since then.  And that was the point when my 3rd eye started to develop, and coincidentally, developed the previous ability to play keyboard by ear, around the same period of time.  It's like it happened overnight.

What I am left with today is the ability to 'triangulate' (my word).  There is an upper chamber in my consciousness from which I see triangles and other geometric shapes as they superimpose on circumstances, showing me the points of connection of a given situation or personality.  This is very helpful for healings, reversing imprints for better manifestations.

Good luck with yours, Jay78.  Hopefully it will become a real tool for you.

Manitou

This is a great example of how the Astral Body the one connected with the Throat Chakra manifests itself in waking and it is trough seeing meaningful symbols and hearing astral sounds so this is how you can recognize this plane in waking. Being aware of it is the first step in setting up the foundation of the plane so you can develop from here. It can be taken further so if you keep doing it before sleep and intend to dream there you will enter the Astral Plane. Its one of those meaningful very pastel colorful looking dreams you want to have all the time and everything you dream actually exists but it is represented trough some sort of symbolic representation, for example personalities of people seen as animals etc so you are never quite sure what you are dealing with yet its real as this energy body only filters the truth. This is also the plane where you can talk to your soul and speak with angels and guardian angel :)

Since this is the energy body directly connected with the physical body whatever you change there also affects the physical plane. You could say this is the next "chakra opening" on the astral plane or a new dimension of being there and so on.. The Astral Body sees the chakras of the Mental Body (the one most people use in waking) as fiery vortices of colored energy. On the other hand the chakras of the Dreaming Body are seen in the astral as 7 pools of water all connected trough a cascade.

Astral = Map

Very cool that you managed to heal with the astral Manitou :) Would be interesting to know what symbols and geometry shapes have an effect on healing.

• Like 1

On 2/8/2020 at 7:12 AM, Wizz said:

Very cool that you managed to heal with the astral Manitou :) Would be interesting to know what symbols and geometry shapes have an effect on healing.

The geometric shapes in and of themselves don't affect the healing.  What it does, though, is enable me to see the pivotal moments in one's life to triangulate the reason that the body is manifesting 'dis-ease'. The body is always talking to us, and the only way of telling us that our inner attitudes are sabotaging us is by manifesting sickness or an acute situation that relates to a corresponding circumstance or dynamic in the person's life.   Once those important points (which create tendencies) are recognized, it's then possible to 're-imprint' the person so that the dynamic (which manifests disease) is tweaked enough to change the manifestation.   That is done through ceremony.  This has worked for such serious maladies as melanoma, breast cancer, and quadriplegia.

Edited by manitou
  • Like 3