Sign in to follow this  
Lozen

8th chakra?

I guess it's kind of pretentious to assume this exists just because I had a dream about it, but I figured if anybody would know if there's an 8th chakra, y'all would. I took a journey through the chakras yoga class probably about five or six years ago, and I ripped out the pictures of the seven chakras (with the sanskrit) from the manual, and they are up on my wall in order. In my dream I saw those seven chakra sheets of mine, but on top there was a new one, which was this beautiful pink flower with a million petals. It looked rose-like, only bigger and with more petals...

In my dream I saw those seven chakra sheets of mine, but on top there was a new one, which was this beautiful pink flower with a million petals. It looked rose-like, only bigger and with more petals...

There are a number of structures (including chakras, centers) above the head. They don't "light up" much until the centers below them are relatively full, refined, balanced. (Good going. :) )

(Also, there are others in the hands, feet, and so on.)

avalokiteshvara.jpg

They don't "light up" much until the centers below them are relatively full, refined, balanced.  (Good going.  :) )

Ha ha, obviously you haven't been reading my log. :lol:

SURE DA 7 CHAKKRAS CO-RESPOND TO DA 7 PLANNETS N DA 7 METTALS.

DA SOUL ASCEND THRU DA 7 SPHERES O INFLUENCE O DA 7 POWERS, IN AN EFORT TO ACCHIEVE FREEDOM FROM DA INFLUENCES O DA 7 POWERS N TO REACH STABILITY.

DA 8TH CHAKKRA BE DA SPHERE O DA FIXED STARS WHEN DA SOUL ACCHIEVE FREEDOM FROM DA INFLUENCES O DA 7 METTALLIC POWERS, N FINNALLY DA EVVER CHANGIN SAMSARA FREEZE INTO STILL-NESS.

THAT BE WHAT DA 8TH CHAKKRA BE ABOUT.

GOOD OMEN YA DREAM IT.

BYE NOW

Sign in to follow this