zero

Truth Of Casual Sex

7 hours ago, Apech said:

Jackboots!  he said casual sex not S&M.

Everyone knows how dangerous casual S&M is, ack!!

4 hours ago, wstein said:

You'd have to tie me up and whip me before I would consent to such a thing.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 2/4/2020 at 12:00 AM, zero said:

Sex is a powerful energy exchange, it is detrimental to treat your life force as something casual.

To set the record straight you don't own the life force!!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, wstein said:

As members of this forum, almost all of us have participated in casual, albeit nonerotic, S&M.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

The young imprints for sexual attitudes are huge. Once when I was a young kid, my parents left me home alone.  I had just heard about sex from some kid at school (never got the talk from the folks) and that night I decided to draw images of how a man would put a penis into a woman.  I couldn't figure it out.  I had the man and woman sitting in front of each other, legs spread, trying to do it that way.  That didn't seem feasible, lol.  So I finally happened upon the missionary position, which seemed to be the easiest way.

So by the end of this experiment, I had crumpled up maybe 6 random drawings of this mental exercise.  When my folks came home, my dad grabbed a few of the crumpled drawings out of the waste basket to see what they were, and boy!  Did I get it!  Shame on me for drawing 'dirty' drawings and here's a spanking just to drive the point home.

Being so young and the imprint so deep, the sex dynamic has been an enigma for me forever.  But I rest now on the knowledge that I Am, and the sexual aspect of human-ness is divine.  Although, at this age, the point becomes mooter and mooter,.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, manitou said:

The young imprints for sexual attitudes are huge. Once when I was a young kid, my parents left me home alone.  I had just heard about sex from some kid at school (never got the talk from the folks) and that night I decided to draw images of how a man would put a penis into a woman.  I couldn't figure it out.  I had the man and woman sitting in front of each other, legs spread, trying to do it that way.  That didn't seem feasible, lol.  So I finally happened upon the missionary position, which seemed to be the easiest way.

So by the end of this experiment, I had crumpled up maybe 6 random drawings of this mental exercise.  When my folks came home, my dad grabbed a few of the crumpled drawings out of the waste basket to see what they were, and boy!  Did I get it!  Shame on me for drawing 'dirty' drawings and here's a spanking just to drive the point home.

Being so young and the imprint so deep, the sex dynamic has been an enigma for me forever.  But I rest now on the knowledge that I Am, and the sexual aspect of human-ness is divine.  Although, at this age, the point becomes mooter and mooter,.

I agree that traumatic imprints run deep and are difficult to deal with! This is one reason that I agree with Dr. Wilhelm Reich's writings on child rearing.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

...changed my mind...

...changed my underwear...

17 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

In preparation for casual sex?

For comfort and hygiene.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Apech said:

...changed my underwear...

What if you don't wear underwear? :lol:

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

amazing.  what happens if they play a different song?

-kidding-

can't help thinking there's lessons in those motions for us.  

On 07/02/2020 at 11:15 AM, silent thunder said:

HEY

Dont use my balls video for your  visiodramatic  own kiddytraumassociations    :angry:

• Haha 1

I suppose after that , I better offer something on topic .

I got stuck on post 1

Why is  casual sex    :   " Lusting and wanting to have sex solely for the fleeting physical sensation with no regard for having any virtue around that when sharing your body, or even having the self control to stop yourself from doing it  .... sexual behaviour selfish in essence as well as self degrading? ... dispersing your life force to something casual.....  Knowing you are operating primarily in the motive of lust rather than cultivating a true bond where you value yourself for that and therefore reserve that Part of you for the sake of being virtuous.

What does casual sex actually mean ?    :huh:

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Nungali said:

I suppose after that , I better offer something on topic .

I got stuck on post 1

Why is  casual sex    :   " Lusting and wanting to have sex solely for the fleeting physical sensation with no regard for having any virtue around that when sharing your body, or even having the self control to stop yourself from doing it  .... sexual behaviour selfish in essence as well as self degrading? ... dispersing your life force to something casual.....  Knowing you are operating primarily in the motive of lust rather than cultivating a true bond where you value yourself for that and therefore reserve that Part of you for the sake of being virtuous.

What does casual sex actually mean ?    :huh:

It means not wearing a suit and tie while doing it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Apech said:

It means not wearing a suit and tie while doing it.

And here I was thinking you would not be able to resist quoting and commenting on  ...

17 hours ago, Nungali said:

HEY

Dont use my balls video ....

Oh well .  

I dont own a tie anyway ....... you know what they say ;

How does a man  tell how close to happiness he is ?

You lay all your ties out end to end  and stand at one end , the other end is how close to happiness you are .

The last time I owned a suit was when a I went to my mother's funeral  -  I got it for  20 bucks at a thrift shop - pure Merino wool .  Gave it to my brother-in -law  as he was so impressed by it    and had to tell everyone at the wake about it, and  where I bought it and how much I paid for it   and how I was going to give it to him  and  ..... and ..... and ....     - he seemed obsessed by it  .   I think THAT  even made him happy .

I may well be a strange person  - cant tell from here .  But often I have been wearing a safari suit * when having sex  ,  is that casual wear ?   I'm confused .

*  people tell me it goes well with my 'man bun'  ;

b0b9b0bffd87a2d9de6facd714556791.jpg

Of course I dont always wear a safari suit    ( I thought I better clear that up ) .

I change costume in October

c1bb3f9dc5a5762662fef91ea693d93b.jpg

On 2/6/2020 at 4:41 PM, thelerner said:

can't help thinking there's lessons in those motions for us.  

I think the lesson is wu-wei.  It finds order in its own way.  The universe can be trusted.

Edited by manitou
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Nungali said:

Of course I dont always wear a safari suit    ( I thought I better clear that up ) .

I change costume in October

c1bb3f9dc5a5762662fef91ea693d93b.jpg

Is it just me, or is the upper half of your body too big for the lower half?

On 2/6/2020 at 10:24 AM, liminal_luke said:

As members of this forum, almost all of us have participated in casual, albeit nonerotic, S&M.

2 hours ago, ऋषि said:

:huh:

Didn't anybody send ऋषि the invitation?

often times its hard to tell where the sado stops and the masochism begins.   B)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Intent is the key. Tune your desires to Love. If your intent is unbalanced, then the dynamics in lovemaking will become screwed....whether its casual or a committed relationship.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RiverSnake said:

Intent is the key. Tune your desires to Love. If your intent is unbalanced, then the dynamics in lovemaking will become screwed....whether its casual or a committed relationship.

damn I love this forum.

• Like 1