Heartbreak

Can anyone please show kriya yoga techniques to me?

34 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

Too bad I don’t have a sweet heart .

Your treasure is where your heart is.

Kriya yoga is your sweet heart. That's why you are interested in it, courting it, and asking advice about how to be good to it.

If you value something, then better be prepared to invest into that relationship.

My advice, take it or leave it.

• Like 3

I do have an earlier edition of the book by JC Stevens.

I have this sneaking suspicion that Kriya Yoga is overrated.

The main focus of Kriya Yoga seem to be pranayama and even that is a simple technique..

Staggered Breathe in for a few seconds .. hold for a few seconds.. staggered breadths out for a few seconds ..

Don’t be expecting me to pay moolah for just a few simple techniques..

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

When one is ready to learn, all of life is revealed as teacher.

Can I PM you to discuss life and the universe?

1 minute ago, Heartbreak said:

The main focus of Kriya Yoga seem to be pranayama and even that is a simple technique..

Staggered Breathe in for a few seconds .. hold for a few seconds.. staggered breadths out for a few seconds ..

How deeply have you explored what you're calling a simple technique?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

How deeply have you explored what you're calling a simple technique?

The meditation poses and tongue placements and even head rolling techniques are really a superfluous waste of time.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

You are swayed by rumors. How are another's words any substitute for your own direct experience?

Anyway. There are other meditation systems that also use that type of breath sequencing, and they are as a matter of fact powerful. One of the systems is called Flying Phoenix and it can be learned through inexpensive DVDs, since you stress economic perspective.

Edited by virtue
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, virtue said:

You are swayed by rumors. How are another's words any substitute for your own direct experience?

Anyway. There are other similar meditation systems that also use that type of breath sequencing, and they are as a matter of fact powerful. One of the systems is called Flying Phoenix and it can be learned through inexpensive DVDs, since you stress economicity.

Look the best qigong is freeform qigong.. if you can find a teacher who can unlock the energies inside you for you to practice freeform qigong..

and you combine the breathing techniques found in flying phoenix qigong with your own freeform qigong style, then you have the best of both worlds..

I have never been one to blindly stick to qigong forms .. why don’t you google freeform qigong teachers and see what you can come up with..

https://appliedastraldynamics.fandom.com/wiki/Spontaneous_qigong

Edited by Heartbreak
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Heartbreak said:

and you combine the breathing techniques found in flying phoenix qigong with your own freeform qigong style, then you have the best of both worlds..

That will probably give you a massive energy deviation.

Mixing systems is stupid unless you are a master with full understanding.

Breath sequencing often requires particular fixed forms, or otherwise the results are compromised.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Heartbreak said:

Can I PM you to discuss life and the universe?

Sure.  I'll be happy to listen and help if I'm able...

if not, we'll enjoy a conversation at the least.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, virtue said:

That will probably give you a massive energy deviation.

Mixing systems is stupid unless you are a master with full understanding.

Breath sequencing often requires particular fixed forms, or otherwise the results are compromised.

Well I have no problems taking the stuff from every system which resonates with me and mixing them together. Different strokes for different people right?

• Haha 1

Just now, Heartbreak said:

Well I have no problems taking the stuff from every system which resonates with me and mixing them together. Different strokes for different people right?

So you are claiming boldly now that you have no care for developing an energy deviation despite the fact that mixing is likely to cause it?

Please read the thread I linked above and watch the videos. I sincerely hope you learn caution and get wiser before you end up causing serious hurt to yourself.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, virtue said:

So you are claiming boldly now that you have no care for developing an energy deviation despite the fact that mixing is likely to cause it?

Please read the thread I linked above and watch the videos. I sincerely hope you learn caution and get wiser before you end up causing serious hurt to yourself.

As I said different people different strokes. 

The real masters learn from every where regardless of the systems’ origins and use what work for themselves.

I am not a master but it doesn’t take a master to understand that the real guru is within not without.

All systems stem from the Universe Creator and now you say that mixing systems are dangerous?

Your YouTube vids don’t count as proof you know? How do you know I don’t have entities and guides teaching me to learn from this and that so that I can pick what works for me?

I know at least one lineage who have mixed all manner of yoga and all manner of qigong together like fried rice. So they are allowed to do it mix things up and I can’t?

Please don’t let your past experiences impose any non-accepted governance on me alright? I have never asked you to judge what works for me.

Edited by Heartbreak
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

All systems stem from the Universe Creator and now you say that mixing systems are dangerous?

For the same reason that you cannot be both muscled/strong and lean at the same time. Or you can't both train for 100m run and a marathon. It is a different training and conflicting with other training schemes.

7 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

I know at least one lineage who have mixed all manner of yoga and all manner of qigong together like fried rice. So they are allowed to do it mix things up and I can’t?

And they will end up fried like the rice.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Zork said:

For the same reason that you cannot be both muscled/strong and lean at the same time. Or you can't both train for 100m run and a marathon. It is a different training and conflicting with other training schemes.

And they will end up fried like the rice.

Too much attention to schematics and it would pull you down.

They have been teaching for more than a decade now. Still not fried yet.

What I have learnt is this. Anyone who blindly sticks to one system without exploring other paths would simply deprive themselves of the best chances of evolutions. Not what I am looking for.

Edited by Heartbreak
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

The meditation poses and tongue placements and even head rolling techniques are really a superfluous waste of time.

So you don't want a teacher because you already know...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

Forgive the bluntness (or not), so you're not fried, but you do seem lonely and a bit awkward in the interaction department. 

You ask for doors to be opened when you've latched the deadbolts on them. 

6 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

What I have learnt is this. Anyone who blindly sticks to one system without exploring other paths would simply deprive themselves of the best chances of evolutions. Not what I am looking for.

Then why have you asked for kriya yoga techniques, presumably beyond the first (which you've treated with a derision, disdain, and what appears to me to be only the shallowest understanding of and experience with)?

Why should anyone invest their precious time in teaching you what you treat with such little regard?

• Like 4

BTW Because I am aware of differences in the various lineages, I wanted to verify prior to commenting on this idea of staggering breath - which I wasn't taught. 

Could somebody please provide reference for where this idea came from?

(Although I've just been informed of yet another individual unauthorized to teach passing on misinformation and "flawed" understanding and teachings - which actually could, and likely would, impede progress.)

9 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

Whenever I see Stevens Quoted I feel great sadness. He is an abject fool.

You are wise to feel the way you do based on that stupid bastards book.

I am telling you that which you are seeing in that foul incorrect exercise manual  is incorrect. 

It is the wrongly understood first part of second Kriya of Hariharananda.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

Only for the unripe,  which you are, beyond unripe you are ignorant and rude, none shall lift a finger to aid such as you who have no humility.

• Like 3

Okay so no one took the hook. Good,  look gang Ennio made a huge mistake for many years.

Stevens and Ennio are indeed two separate people. 

I have spoken to both.

Stevens is a cheapskate liar who claims to be a physicist that can not afford $160.00 for initiation into the lineage of Hariharananda via Kriya Yoga Institute.

He ripped off Ennio’s book made an obscene parody of a already severely flawed comparative analyses.

Published it via the ease of Amazon and made fools of many over social media collecting the gullible,  the lazy, the ignorant hoping that this is the way the new instant gratification via the place an order via the amazon world works.

Now look here, pay attention. 

Ennio is misguided and sincere.

Stevens is pure scum, self assured and ripping off Ennio.

Plain and simple friends. Neither will teach you Kriya.

You need a real person in person, you must make real effort!

When you are hungry you seek food, not words about food!

This is no different!

Seek Forrest Knutson or Donald Abrams!

Learn from them, and if you are ripe you will flourish.

If you are not ripe both will make you so.

When you must pay then you are real  until then you do not even make the most basic commitment and honestly you are a jerk off and not even worthy of words do you have no sincere commitment to discover even if you are wrong.

Human beings learn more by mistake than by success! 

Mistake is not for Mistake!

Mistake is for Correcting!

“Quote: Paramahamsa Hariharananda Samadhi Master of Kriya”

Edited by Pilgrim
  • Like 2

On 4/2/2020 at 10:07 PM, Heartbreak said:

?

I will repeat the question: how many athletes train in both 100m and a marathon?

Yes they have. Damage comes at different levels and dimensions.

Yes you are looking for a scammer with a promise of power and the illusion that trailblazing without prior experience and knowledge will lead you higher than established lineages.

Edited by Zork
  • Like 2

Zork, Pilgrim, ilumairen, and virtue have already said what has needed to be said to the OP. 

The OP, like many self-initiates or people who acknowledge the power that they seek but do not acknowledge the value and exchange for it, reinforces a recurring issue on the forum. 

This is again worth reposting for their own benefit, but it is expected that they will disregard it because their friends who made up their own system are "doing just fine. Sadly, the criteria for most self-initiates and seemingly being "just fine" is beyond their capacity to understand or see because they aren't willing to learn from the wisdom of the mistakes made over centuries by lineages--they would rather reinvent the wheel and rediscover fire themselves. 

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1