Goku76

Levitation and possibly flight?

20 minutes ago, Sanity Check said:

You can see David Blaine's feet in some of the levitation sequences above.

I don't know if its real or not. But it is the closest I've come to believing levitation is real.

Seems more like a camera thing to me, to be honest. Though I'll say that he visited a military rehab center I was at, though before my time there. Anyway the head therapist--an old Special Forces major--told me that after about a minute he, the major, just had to walk away and stay away from him. That the things DB was doing were too trippy and right in front of your face and there was no way that the major could figure out how DB was doing the stuff he was doing. Just like Deion Sanders in that clip, hahaha.

So far all I can say I've experienced is through dreaming. At first I just had these feet/shoes that stayed an inch off the ground, and I could run like that (cool for me, as I'm incapable of physically running, due to disability). And then slowly it's evolved, til now--if I'm to fly--it's more like Iron Man style, I take off but without exhaust, and again, clearly to do with the legs from the knees down. But the last few dreams have indicated that eventually one takes the siddhi knowledge into the waking. Not necessarily flight to start with in the waking, but telepathy.

19 hours ago, Sanity Check said:

You can see David Blaine's feet in some of the levitation sequences above.

I don't know if its real or not. But it is the closest I've come to believing levitation is real.

I was under the impression it was a shoe based illusion.   That required viewing from behind, thus his early admission to 'stay there'.  He is a magician and illusionist.  On the other hand through hard work he's done some mind body accomplishments that are amazing ie incredible breath holds, staying in ice.  Staying on tall platforms for days.  Things requiring amazing training and discipline. 

His levitation imo is about a trick shoe and controlling the watchers angle of view. 

<one man's magicis another's engineering>

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1