Goku76

Levitation and possibly flight?

Errrrmmmm .... if you can post it here  OFF THE INTERNET  ( Spongebobfandom.com  :) )   ....   that doesnt really show that you thought up something that is NOT on the internet . 

No trophy for you !  

soup-nazi-1450802502.jpg

On 2/5/2020 at 10:55 AM, ilumairen said:

I wish you well @GSmaster

It's been an interesting little stretch. Thank you for the time you shared with us.

Take care. 

10 hours ago, GSmaster said:

:ph34r:

Its been 1 million years since I have posted on this board. Good to see it is keeping on a degradation rollercoaster with no moderation.

• Thanks 1

On 17.03.2020 at 1:09 PM, MegaMind said:

Sure many people would like me to never come back.

Because they cant stand the sharp truth shaking their delusionary perceptions and ignorance whenever I post any bits of wisdom or knowledge.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Sure many people would like me to never come back.

Because they cant stand the sharp truth shaking their delusionary perceptions and ignorance whenever I post any bits of wisdom or knowledge.

You were the one that announced you were leaving the site and never coming back.

As far as delusions go, you claim to have a harem of goddesses, shoot eye lasers, travel faster than the speed of light, open portals to other worlds to fight ancient 100,000 Naga demons, etc.

19 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

As far as delusions go, you claim to have a harem of goddesses, shoot eye lasers, travel faster than the speed of light, open portals to other worlds to fight ancient 100,000 Naga demons, etc.

Those aint delusions, these are tiny percentage of extracts from things I have personally encountered on other planes. I have met and seen things you cannot even phantom.

Things you have personally encountered / seen cant be called a delusion by definition. It is personal experience, something you avoid sharing / talking about at all costs.

Unlike your sad and empty belief in JC, in morepie, in 10 people in the world like JC, Jim being the best student, 3 days no ejaculation or you gonna tear the dantien, 72 levels of pies, and so on and so forth. Thats a big pile of delusions, lies and faulty concepts, that have no basis in real world and only exist inside your head.

Edited by GSmaster
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Those aint delusions, these are tiny percentage of extracts from things I have personally encountered on other planes. I have met and seen things you cannot even phantom.

Things you have personally encountered / seen cant be called a delusion by definition. It is personal experience, something you avoid sharing / talking about at all costs.

Unlike your sad and empty belief in JC, in morepie, in 10 people in the world like JC, Jim being the best student, 3 days no ejaculation or you gonna tear the dantien, 72 levels of pies, and so on and so forth. Thats a big pile of delusions, lies and faulty concepts, that have no basis in real world and only exist inside your head.

John provided evidence his claims were not delusions.

4 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

John provided evidence his claims were not delusions.

I thought your group claimed he was immortal.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MegaMind said:

John provided evidence his claims were not delusions

Never, did he provide any evidence for any of bs claims you make.

If he could move objects or evoke fire on napkins, I am not questioning those abilities, that does not prove those statements

• 72 levels
  • 10 pplz like chang
  • jim best student
  • immortality is mopai result
  • 72 hours
  • the list is endless

Literally everything written in a books about mopai is a lie.

3 hours ago, ralis said:

thought your group claimed he was immortal.

Death is reality check for many who claim immortality and ageless body.

Some people actually delude everyone that they are immortal until the moment they die.

Edited by GSmaster

4 hours ago, ralis said:

I thought your group claimed he was immortal.

Not that I am aware of no, he never reached level 30 that I am aware of.

1 hour ago, GSmaster said:

Never, did he provide any evidence for any of bs claims you make.

If he could move objects or evoke fire on napkins, I am not questioning those abilities, that does not prove those statements

• 72 levels
  • 10 pplz like chang
  • jim best student
  • immortality is mopai result
  • 72 hours
  • the list is endless

Literally everything written in a books about mopai is a lie.

Death is reality check for many who claim immortality and ageless body.

Some people actually delude everyone that they are immortal until the moment they die.

10 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

We have all seen that video, made in artistic goals (fake documentary).

If they would not make those overstretched claims in movie and books, nobody would buy it.

People love fantasy stories.

3 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

We have all seen that video, made in artistic goals (fake documentary).

If they would not make those overstretched claims in movie and books, nobody would buy it.

People love fantasy stories.

Fantasy stories, overstretched claims?  Like running faster than the speed of light, teleporting to other galaxies, shooting eye lasers, having a harem of goddesses, opening portals to kill 100,000 year old Naga demons?

At least John provided us with some evidence.

2 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

running faster than the speed of light, teleporting to other galaxies, shooting eye lasers, having a harem of goddesses, opening portals to kill 100,000 year old Naga demons?

Very possible in out of body experience that you should have studied not to be an ignorant fool on esoteric forums.

2 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

John provided us with some evidence.

He did when he died, he provided the most obvious evidence he was no immortal and had no claimed siddhi, as the one "I was hit by the truck on full speed and recieved no damage".

2 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Very possible in out of body experience that you should have studied not to be an ignorant fool on esoteric forums.

He did when he died, he provided the most obvious evidence he was no immortal and had no claimed siddhi, as the one "I was hit by the truck on full speed and recieved no damage".

The point of Mo Pai never was physical immortality.  Even Bodhidharma, and Chang Sen Fang who are said to have reached level 72 also grew old and died.

As far as out of body experiences, they are nothing more than hallucinations or dreams.

It is only when you can effect reality outside of your own mind that it can be said to be more than a delusion.

1 minute ago, MegaMind said:

The point of Mo Pai never was physical immortality.  Even Bodhidharma, and Chang Sen Fang who are said to have reached level 72 also grew old and died.

As far as out of body experiences, they are nothing more than hallucinations or dreams.

It is only when you can effect reality outside of your own mind that it can be said to be more than a delusion.

Bodhidharma reached level 72? What exactly is level 72?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ralis said:

It is the end goal of the Mo Pai system.

3 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

they are nothing more than hallucinations or dreams.

This is your delusion from lack of experience and education.

Out of body experiences are very real, and you can possible die there and never return to your physical body.

You can also gain severe internal damage in those fights.

Just now, GSmaster said:

This is your delusion from lack of experience and education.

Out of body experiences are very real, and you can possible die there and never return to your physical body.

You can also gain severe internal damage in those fights.

Sounds like fun.

5 minutes ago, ralis said:

The way to steal somebody's name who is not related to MoPai anyhow.

Bodhidharma was taught in india.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

Sounds like fun.

I am sorry but it requires actual skill and training to be able to full exteriorize your energies from physical body.

You need decades of training to be able to be fully aware outside of your physical body and be able to freely move and levitate there.

You need to have talent to be able to move from out of body physical border plane, to real planes that are full with energy sources and sentient beings. Making portals by entering location of a particular spiritual plane and invading high level planes is something far beyond anything JC has shown in his trivial vids.

This is the "path of non-physical immortality". In the most direct way, as you exist without physical body.

• Like 1

(I'm not reading the majority of this thread, but rather just adding some thoughts on flight and levitation.)

In Journey to the West, when Sun Wukong trains with Subhuti, he introduces his own innovation: the cloud somersault. Subhuti says that while this clearly works for Wukong, most immortals will stomp their feet to fly. In one of his online discussions about JTTW, Scott Park Phillips mentions how Krishna sadhana involves a lot of stamping of the feet in dance, inducing an ecstatic state. Part of my hypothesis concerning JTTW involves JTTW establishing a way forward from the earlier ways of India. Transitioning from the colorful, sensual practices of Krishna/India, to the more inwardly-directed practices of Buddhism and Daoism. The fact that Wukong's cloud can travel 108,000 measures of distance perhaps relates to the ten precepts and the eightfold path of Buddhist-style yoga. As the cloud requires him to put his feet over his head, it still indicates the feet as the source, even if such a practice might mean one's body sits still in meditation. This reminds me of the classic Taoist adage that the wise breathe from their heels. A popular shakti-based teacher named Igor is also adamant about the feet being the source of the biggest shakti. (You'll have to look him up on your own as he now has the usual allegations surrounding him).

In dreaming, I have been shown that flight relates not just to the feet, but the lower legs up to the knees. The energetic modality known as Jin Shin Jitsu lists a few points on the lower legs: those of the Magician, Harmony, Manifestation/Creation, Balance, Victory, and Transformation. This reminds me of the winged feet of Hermes. Also, by the way, Greek hero Perseus--Perseus, who did not ride Pegasus, as that  was another hero, Bellerophon. Perseus who was born after Zeus impregnated someone as a golden shower, perhaps indicating a course of urine therapy*, and then received winged sandals and other items from Athena/Wisdom.

[*Urine which contains crystals, offering another allusion to the Monkey King, as he also emerges from a seemingly virginal, crystalline source. (And Scott Park Phillips mentions maybe in the same video how the Monkey King's crystal also serves as a symbol of water...somehow, I forget. The fact that the Monkey King, like Hanuman, is a golden monkey, may or may not support a urine-involved sadhana. His fruit-based diet though would add support to a urine-friendly sadhana.)] 

Patanjali lists the power of flight as relating to the vayus; samyama being the key to this. Also the ability to phase-shift, etc, which I have come across in conversation with one of my teachers. This teacher works in an African modality, and said that the indigenous warriors used to cultivate the abilities of invisibility and levitation. He mentioned that their invisibility powers let them travel through solid walls and things, which seems to me like phase-shifting; also that they only focus on levitation (versus flight/travel). I'd asked him about levitation specifically (again, versus flight) after a guide appeared in dreaming. This guide appeared very Shiva-like to the point that..well, ya know--and this very Shiva-like guide introduced itself by sitting back into a floating lotus and offering the Abhaya mudra. (So that is how you know the TM version of levitation practice is...uh, not ideal...as a true levitator would not need to sit on the ground first. The guide was standing and then just lifted one foot up, then the other, then offered the mudra from the floating lotus.)   

So far as non-physical flight, the dreaming has indicated to me that the left palm can be used to induce a state of stability. Such stability that you can float out the top of the head and travel. How to do it: open and close the left palm, very slowly, feel it inducing the earth of your body to settle. (And then it showed the guy actually moving to another place in the room, just a short walk. Another person began playing a rhythm on his legs, and the demonstrator/meditator then lit sage and placed it on the floor by his feet and then assumed a lotus posture. And then he was out of his body.) My own research indicates that the 32 Paths of Wisdom of Sefer Yetzirah fame includes this, relating it to the Wheel of Fortune tarot, and the energy of Saturn. (Though I've not encountered another who agrees with my Kabbalah/tarot/astro maps.)

Edited by Mote

You can see David Blaine's feet in some of the levitation sequences above.

I don't know if its real or not. But it is the closest I've come to believing levitation is real.

Edited by Sanity Check