Goku76

Levitation and possibly flight?

Real flying (like Clark Kent) is very likely to be possible but the kind of work you would have to do to achieve it would be vast.  Many hours for many decades or lifetimes.  Also imo it's not just about "power", one has to have refined skill, deep understanding and so on so that you can control matter that is different to accumulating "power" and hoping one day you acquire siddhis.

One kind of idea  is to command "fly" and then lifting off  ... but not really understanding why it is happening.  Another kind is a sort of visualisation that affects matter but isn't real flying although others might believe it.  True flying involves the control of matter and forces, it would be for very powerful people - who probably have more interesting things to do then re-enact superhero movies ... but they might !!!

If you have a path of development that works and leads to such refined skill and inner knowledge then you are fortunate because then you can just work and work and work.

• Like 1

What kind of skills might flying require.  If you have powerful qi, how can you use that to fly?  Conjecturing : could it be that you dissolve the outer body and then are lightweight?  Does it involve some sort of qi projection ... for instance that you project a sphere around you with special properties which is beyond the pull of gravity ?  Do you re-route qi from the Source directly into thrust coming out of your feet ?  Do you create a kind of qi body that consumes neutrinos and converts them to thrust ?  Or does it work more existentially by being in a different state of consciousness ... although I consider that cheating.
True flying powers must be real in this manifested universe.

I don't know, but if you want to fly you will have to find out how it is done.

The first stop might be doing something useful in the material world using cultivated qi power.

22 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Around forty years, and you misunderstood, Grasshopper.

Yes, I misunderstood because grasshopper didnt hop far enough over the semi colon (30 years apparently ) in your one  sentence ;

" ...Sai Baba, an avatar/immortal, introduced himself, when I was shown his picture, with two very powerful feelings but no words; and once I was walking through my living room, and out of the blue, some asshole told me how I was going to die "

The 'Sai Baba issue'  remains though.

22 hours ago, Starjumper said:

The voice did not tell me I was going to die, that's not exactly news.  He (it was a male voice) told me what I was going to die of.  That actually is a blessing in disguise because, if true, I know in which way to watch my health and modify my habits, in order to delay such a thing as long as possible.  Therefore it is an aid in reaching my goal of living to at least 120 in good health.

Yet  the voice was   " arsehole "  ?

Good luck with the old age .  There is  very senior citizen in town that I joke with at times in the street.   A shop keeper told me recently that that the guy  is 101  .... I was gobsmacked .

On 02/02/2020 at 10:41 AM, Starjumper said:

I'm well aware of both sides of the story, do tell though, who this guy was.  :)

The 'other side' of the story .

Anyone can look him up and see the VERY bad magic sleight of hand magic tricks he fooled the stupid with .

And  some of his followers openly admit and see no problem with his paedophilia " Well, he is God, so who are we to judge ."

Typical cult leader  ego/criminal stuff.

This absolutely proves levitation/flying are a factual reality. After all movies are true. :lol:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, GSmaster said:

I have ghosts, spirits, and demons for servants, and they all have voice. 

But if any other person stumbles on entity with voice they usually become their slaves.

I knew one madam, who had a voice in her head, and she believed it. The voice just manipulated her, telling how great he is, and how she will become rich and famous by listening to him. She ended up a loyal servant of some lower spirit.

Yep .

Regaarding   your first sentence  ( I am leaving my own experience aside here ),  the 'scaary' demonic , spirits nd creepy people tht my teaaachers tribe aare scaared of ... he considered them his spirit guaardians and helpers .

[ DAAMN   this sticking   aa   key  .... I wish  this conversaation was aaabout   naan breaad aand aardvarks  . ]

regarding the rest ;

" So shalt thou gradually develop the powers of thy soul, and fit thyself to command the Spirits of the elements. For wert thou to summon the Gnomes to pander to thine avarice, thou wouldst no longer command them, but they would command thee. Wouldst thou abuse the pure beings of the woods and mountains to fill thy coffers and satisfy thy hunger of Gold? Wouldst thou debase the Spirits of Living Fire to serve thy wrath and hatred? Wouldst thou violate the purity of the Souls of the Waters to pander to thy lust of debauchery? Wouldst thou force the Spirits of the Evening Breeze to minister to thy folly and caprice? Know that with such desires thou canst but attract the Weak, not the Strong, and in that case the Weak will have power over thee "

- Liber Librae

5 minutes ago, ralis said:

This absolutely proves levitation/flying are a factual reality. After all movies are true. :lol:

Naaah .... they just good at jumping, balancing bouncing off the water,  and running over    tree tops  - like a wendigo.  :) 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Ah, it looks like you were fooled, Grasshopper.  Your knowledge is very limited and misinformed on this subject.  Have you ever heard of plots within plots?  Sai Baba was a lot trickier than you make him out to be and he was fucking with people's heads by doing that.  Kind of like reverse psychology, I guess.

Fucking with MORE than their heads ..... or was paedophilia   also a 'plot within a plot' ?

Is it okay to fuck with kids heads ?  I hope not as I have spent a lot of time and energy reversing that in a few kids,  and generating a  kids  non head fuck environment so they have at least a chance of better development .

But then again, I am only operating at 'grass hopper wisdom level'   and didn't  realise the paedophile issue was  not worth  commenting on or even responding to .....   

Master-Po-Grasshopper.jpg

"  Master Po, I do not understand this ' disappearing

candle' meditation ' .  "

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

You are correct Grasshopper, my mistake.  That should have been a separate sentence, at least, or paragraph.

Agreed , the punctuation issue, which you addressed was an important and serious one  and worth commenting on .

giphy.gif

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, rideforever said:

What kind of skills might flying require.  If you have powerful qi, how can you use that to fly?  Conjecturing : could it be that you dissolve the outer body and then are lightweight?  Does it involve some sort of qi projection ... for instance that you project a sphere around you with special properties which is beyond the pull of gravity ?  Do you re-route qi from the Source directly into thrust coming out of your feet ?  Do you create a kind of qi body that consumes neutrinos and converts them to thrust ?  Or does it work more existentially by being in a different state of consciousness ... although I consider that cheating.
True flying powers must be real in this manifested universe.

I don't know, but if you want to fly you will have to find out how it is done.

The first stop might be doing something useful in the material world using cultivated qi power.

Lol at all the abstract and "allegorical" conjecture in here...  The first ACTUAL step is qinggong, a concrete skill that a few Chinese masters born around WWI still actually possessed.  Before you can fully levitate (PHYSICALLY), you should be able to lighten your weight so that you can jump up progressively higher well beyond Olympic record heights.

On 10/21/2009 at 7:19 PM, enouch said:

Why? MJJ Becker had dinner in his house and wrote ''he has no doubts about what he experienced'' even hearing a spirit talk.Andreas and Third level mo pai have all communicated J.Chang is the real deal and one reported seeing J.Chang literally jump over a house!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GSmaster said:

?

You should have apologized for dragging me in your self made conflict.

You certainly lack awareness, memory of your own posts, and self responsibility for your actions. Letting go is not a solution.

This is a behavior of a kid, when they screw up, they close their eyes and hide in bush.

Letting go of a pointless beef is precisely what an adult does. Based on how you talk yourself up here, you should by flying through the universe learning arcane secrets from alien wizards yet here you are on an Internet forum with the rest of us peons, getting worked up because you think someone said something mean to you a week ago.

Edited by SirPalomides
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, gendao said:

Lol at all the abstract and "allegorical" conjecture in here...  The first ACTUAL step is qinggong, a concrete skill that a few Chinese masters born around WWI still actually possessed.  Before you can fully levitate (PHYSICALLY), you should be able to lighten your weight so that you can jump up progressively higher well beyond Olympic record heights.

Yes it is all conjecture, but all opportunities for trying things out.

I don't feel that qigngong is going to lead to flying, nor levitation, these are all quite low things ... although anyone who trains hard give them credit ... but true would involve far great powers or jumping higher.  I am talk more of silver surfer flying.

Look at my conjectures you could make an experiment with trying to create a qigong body around you, a new structure, and change it's properties and reroute tantien energy into there ... many things to try.  That would be one investigation and see what happens.  Which would take a considerable amount of effort.  But real knowledge has a steep price.

47 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

You can read a detailed explanation about his true abilities and tricks in my book "A Lineage of Dragons."

Investment and dependency

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, rideforever said:

What kind of skills might flying require.  If you have powerful qi, how can you use that to fly?

I think there are several ways this could happen... It's possible that you can create this ability by being very skilled with Yin and Yang qi... This would be a 'mechanical' way to achieve this...

Another possibility is spiritual development.

At a certain stage when you fully attune to the way of things, you realise and start functioning from the perspective that all is consciousness - including our material reality... this is where the rules of physics, biology and chemistry are be broken... from footprints in stone to teleportation, levitation, physical immortality etc. These become byproducts of having achieved full control and consciousness on the deepest levels. Pretty much an impossible task :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Another case of clinical mental illness, welcome on board.

I have two questions for you:

What criteria do you use to determine what you call mental illness?

What criteria do you use to determine who you consider a practioner?

• Like 1

Do you think a bunch of lame dweebs with video cameras have the right to see a real miracle?

"They're not worthy!"

"Unworthy! Unworthy!"

But I am .. 

:lol:

Dear Star, you've interwoven your own persona, narrative, and personal sense of value with that of another, and when this other is brought into question you act to defend as if you were defending yourself - which in a way you actually are.

I'd suggest going for some cuddles with the wife, and letting this go like you indicated you would. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The grand thing about the human mind is that it can turn its own tables and see meaninglessness as ultimate meaning.

----John Cage

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

i see mirrors... everywhere

I´ve always been intrigued by mirror work.  Some people say fantastic transformations are possible just by staring wordlessly in a mirror.  Earl Grey once alluded to an esoteric mirror practice and I asked him by PM if he´d share.  He declined.  Well, that´s not really true: he said that the practice would likely be accesible to me but would require an online meeting with a teacher and a substantial investment of time and money.  

Well, the Dao works in mysterious ways: I´ve stumbled onto an effective mirror practice right here on TDB and for free!  Funny though, it´s not nearly so fun as I´d imagined.

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 3

A candle, a mirror and eye lock, are all that are required for me to explore seemingly endlessly.

But only my own explorations, nothing lineage induced, nor formally sought.  Pure exploration.

Many faces i have seen revealed... in the mirror of one face.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

In addition, a lot of the stuff you reported about Sai Baba are lies, can't you tell the difference between hater/liars and truth?

Is it a sign of times, that Daobums has degenerated to this extent? I can remember a time when visiting here was actually an uplifting experience. Now it seems to be filled with rancor and nastiness. The lumpen elements have free reign... :rolleyes:

10 hours ago, Starjumper said:

The subject for discussion at the moment is his is ability to do miracles and materialize things so let us not change the subject too much, ok?

What a strange 'turn of logic'   ......  let's not talk about the  paedophilia  of the 'guru' as it is a different subject from his miracles  and ability to materialise things  .  W T F ?  

Besides , you  said above ; " Ah, it looks like you were fooled, Grasshopper.  Your knowledge is very limited and misinformed on this subject.  Have you ever heard of plots within plots?  Sai Baba was a lot trickier than you make him out to be and he was fucking with people's heads by doing that.  Kind of like reverse psychology, I guess. "

So, he was fucking with peoples heads by doing  cheap stage magic  but at the same time  had  ;  "  .... ability to do miracles and materialize things. "

I'll drop the term grasshopper in case it is seen as belittling, it's just a term of endearment, dear.

Foolish humans  ...  your  puny  terms can not harm me .

I would rather have you call me Grasshopper than   'dear'  .

tenor.gif

Right now I have to go see this guy about a Jack Ass, he left his escape artist donkey here for free pasture in exchange for getting together with our two hot female horses in order to make little baby mules, to sell.

You let this guy 'get together'  with your two female 'hot' horses ?

:o

Well the wife says the ass has got to go.  then there's this problem with one of the horses, she got a bad cut on her foot but she's very wild and very strong, and already broke three halters.  If I can't get medicine on the foot, then maggots get in and eat away the foot, which is a death sentence.

yeah okay   but  ....

Sai Baba was   a  PEDO 

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, GSmaster said:

It is a term, not worth discussing is a synonym to non-existent.

He could not fool me, as he is dead and we never met.

I did see him once in a dream, but I believe that being an egregore manifestation.

I believe materialization ability comes with a strong smell of sulfur, and dust in the space. There are other signs of genuine materialization ability.

What we see with sathya demonstrations, is that he is wearing a long robe and using a circular movement that drags items out of robe, he also closes his palm, instead of keeping it open.

If he could materialize stuff why keep palms closed? keep them open, and the object with just miraculously appear in the air or drop from the air into the hands

He 'manifested'  gold coins, pearls and jewels for  the rich and influential he wanted to impress, 'groom'  and gain favour with   .

But   for  his the  poor and hungry followers he only manifested  'holy ash '  ?   Why no riches for them, and give the already rich more.?

'Holy ash'  .... give me a fucking break !

So, if Sai Baba is ;  " ... a lot trickier than you make him out to be and he was fucking with people's heads by doing that " 

but also   has ; " ability to do miracles and materialize things ."

We must assume  any bad trick he gets busted for or any that get filmed are him tricking us  ..... but when he isnt  being  filmed or busted tricking people, those are the real  miracles and materialisations ?

and its all explained to us if we buy and read Starjumper's book

tenor.gif?itemid=10492830

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Most humans are so pathetically nearsighted.  Too bad.

Even gods have karma.

Jesus only lived to 33, does he fail your definition of avatar?

I can see good reasons for a god to want to get the fuck off of Earth ASAP.  Do you think that a god is supposed maintain themselves in perfect health?  For what, for you?

I don't remember reading anywhere that a god is supposed to be a god damn saint. Did you read that somewhere or did you just make that up?

Did someone die and put you in charge of defining gods and judging them?

Do you think a bunch of lame dweebs with video cameras have the right to see a real miracle?

``````````````

In addition, a lot of the stuff you reported about Sai Baba are lies, can't you tell the difference between hater/liars and truth?

Ahhhh ... the sad demise of yet another Daobum, that I once had good conversation with and almost considered a friend , taken from me by Investment and dependency  ... on this day  the 4th of February 2020 .

Dude, I been trying ... but ever since your fiasco of thinking YOU could walk into an MM fight and just  reach in and just break their necks when they go for  leg take down ... with no real fighting experience under your belt whatsoever  .... well, I kinda humoured that, but you just got worse and worse and more lame in your excuses and short sightedness. Then you got much worse after your book was out .  You actually said you only come back here now to push your book .

and now defending cheap trick pedo Baba  .......    sad  .

Off to the thrift shop with you  .... re  cycle

P0.jpg

4 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

I´ve always been intrigued by mirror work.  Some people say fantastic transformations are possible just by staring wordlessly in a mirror.  Earl Grey once alluded to an esoteric mirror practice and I asked him by PM if he´d share.  He declined.  Well, that´s not really true: he said that the practice would likely be accesible to me but would require an online meeting with a teacher and a substantial investment of time and money.  

Well, the Dao works in mysterious ways: I´ve stumbled onto an effective mirror practice right here on TDB and for free!  Funny though, it´s not nearly so fun as I´d imagined.

I offer free advise and technique all the time ... no money .... no PMs ....  nuffin .   so, its worth nothing    ha haa HAR  :D

Even though I got   me real  'multiple field' , cross-referenced  learning  and experience  :)

1. As a teen  I had a Malaysian  friend at school - no one liked him as he was 'weird'  ( ie. Malaysian  :rolleyes: ) . I found him different and interesting. One time, he shows me another of his interesting cultural sides ; "  I  will show you how I can turn into a demon . "

He sets two chairs up facing each other in the darkened garage , and we sit on them, our faces close and I'm instructed to stare. After a while his face morphs into demonic  cat like weirdness . I was startled by it at first, then curious of the phenomena .   He said you could do it yourself in front of  mirror .  I tried it - freaky  . . .   yep, you can see your 'demon self' in the mirror ... just have to get the right distance right   ( hint hint ) .

2. In later life after I took up ritual magick  and included the practice of 'assumption of God forms ' *  I tried the mirror trick and could get my face to 'morph' into  likeness of various Egyptian Gods  .... neat trick .

3. Much later, I had  meeting with  guy who claimed to be a reincarnation of 'Heru'  and had  a bunch of Aboriginals believing him and following him as a  cult leader ( this was the phony that had claimed to translate the  phony 'Egyptian' hieroglyphics found in Australia ) .  I was being cheeky and  sceptical to him ... as usual ....  so he decided to put me in my place ; darkened the room, sat the required distance away , gave me a stern look and his face transformed into an eagle's face .  So I  do it back to him, choosing  my 'God form' meditation for Djehuti .  He nearly jumped out of his skin    :D    I dont know if he saw me with an Ibis face or what ( he never said what he saw )  but he was shocked, then composed himself and says  " I see you have contact with the Gods "   then , hilariously warns me not to try  things like that with the Aboriginals  as they will ' see right through me '   :D    it was exactly what HE was tricking them with .   .... but I kinda thought he didnt really know the trick, he just stumbled upon it  and thought it was  'power'

There are people like us around , and people that know a bit and cash in on it  and  people that  know nothing of the  Mage's arts of illusion and trickery .... and dumbly believe and follow   ..   and  are hypnotised by the 'glamour'  ** of it all .

https://hermetic.com/stavish/rituals/godform

attractive or exciting quality that makes certain people or things seem appealing

enchantment; magic.

Witchcraft; magic charm; a spell affecting the eye, making objects appear different from what they really are

A kind of haze in the air, causing things to appear different from what they really are

Any artificial interest in, or association with, an object, or person, through which it or they appear delusively magnified or glorified.

Alluring beauty or charm

I aint got no glamour  ....     thank goodness     ... Imagine the types I would attract     ^_^

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1