@MegaMind Do you know what interests me most? why are you wasting time answering all this nonsense in the forum, but don’t take the time to discuss some issues with me in detail. What is your real goal? Do you want to understand mopai technology or just feel your self that you are close enough to the technology without confidence about what that is? Seriously I know a lot about it, I want to find a people who interested in.

On 1/28/2020 at 8:52 AM, Power Of Will13 said:

Hi, @MegaMind I already sended for you a few emails, did you receive my letters?

Иногда куриный сэндвич.   Иногда я езжу на осле.  Только тогда, когда трава фиолетовая.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

Иногда куриный сэндвич.   Иногда я езжу на осле.  Только тогда, когда трава фиолетовая.

Sometimes a chicken sandwich. Sometimes I go by a donkey. Only when a grass violet. :lol:

4 minutes ago, ralis said:

Sometimes a chicken sandwich. Sometimes I go by a donkey. Only when a grass violet. :lol:

I don´t speak Russian so thanks for the translation!

10 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

I don´t speak Russian so thanks for the translation!

I haven’t spoken Russian since the early 80’s when I was in college. It was a required course for my degree. I used the Google translator. 

• Like 1

Sometimes a chicken sandwich.  Sometimes I ride a donkey.  Only when the grass is purple.  

Believe it or not, I think it's my first Mopai post ever.    

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Damn it @MegaMind, you are missing a chance to get a tutorial in Sifu Rel/Ashida Kim genuine knowledge here, all you have to do is first tell everything you know on the subject so your knew tutor knows where to start.

It's a perfect deal, don't be shy, grab it without hesitation!

If you want to retire in a retreat afterwords, to internalize your newfound knowledge, I just happen to own a fine pice of property. It is remote, undeveloped, and have great recognized yin qualities. 

You might have seen some of it, but I add an image just in case you missed it 🌒

we can all laugh and fight here for forever.  and write meaningless messages overthrowing this forum.  worst of all is that people here are trying to show how smart they are and how much they know.  and the more you write, the more you know, but it’s not.

Considering the overall context of the translation above. Maybe it is not code, maybe we need to ask," what kind of purple grass are we talking about?"

Edited by moment
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, moment said:

Considering the overall context of the translation above. Maybe it is not code, maybe we need to ask," what kind of purple grass are we talking about?"

Interesting question.  Might have something to do with the urban idiom "mne fioletovo" which approximately translates as "it's all purple to me," and stands for "I don't care," "it's all the same to me," "I don't give a shit."  So we may be dealing with a particular variety of grass that may be literally or metaphorically purple (in the sense of being that "I don't care" grass, the "strawberry fields forever" kind), which can be smoked and might induce visions -- e.g. of being served, or craving, or actually eating a chicken sandwich, or of riding a donkey, or even of being served, or craving, or actually eating a chicken sandwich while riding a donkey.

This takes me far back to my university semantics course.  Sometimes a mystery.  Only when the grass is greener outside the classroom.  

This is my second and probably last post in all of Mopai history.     

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Taomeow said:

Interesting question.  Might have something to do with the urban idiom "mne fioletovo" which approximately translates as "it's all purple to me," and stands for "I don't care," "it's all the same to me," "I don't give a shit."  So we may be dealing with a particular variety of grass that may be literally or metaphorically purple (in the sense of being that "I don't care" grass, the "strawberry fields forever" kind), which can be smoked and might induce visions -- e.g. of being served, or craving, or actually eating a chicken sandwich, or of riding a donkey, or even of being served, or craving, or actually eating a chicken sandwich while riding a donkey.

This takes me far back to my university semantics course.  Sometimes a mystery.  Only when the grass is greener outside the classroom.  

Always a pleasure, thank you!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Taomeow said:

I really enjoyed this post.

• Like 1