JessOBrien

Opening the Energy Gates of Your Body podcast

Hi all,

Haven't been out here in some time, glad to see the board is still thriving.

I thought some of you folks might be interested in this podcast that me and my buddy are working on.

We are going to go through Opening the Energy Gates of Your Body by BK Frantzis page by page and discuss our experiences with this set, as well as some of the history and our training with the author back in the day.

https://neijiaquan.podbean.com/

Hope you get a kick out of it! Let me know what you think and if you have any topics you want to discuss about this set.

Take care,

Jess O

• Like 4

Hi all,

Not to spam the group but we have our new episode up!

Episode #3: Looking at the roots of Energy Gates we explore the teachings of the Japanese teacher Kenichi Sawai. We also go deeper into the alignments of standing practice and tips for unifying the body.

Let me know what you think and if there are any topics about Standing Dissolving you may wish to discuss!
  • Like 1

Hi Papayapple,  Thanks! So glad you liked it. We are trying to give some informal history/experiences of our own along with an indepth review of the material in the book. It seems like most stuff out there is instructional, so we want to do something more personal and entertaining I hope.  We have a new episode if you wanna check it out:

https://neijiaquan.podbean.com/e/the-neijiaquan-podcast-episode-5/

The Neijiaquan Podcast Episode 5

February 19th, 2020

In episode 5 we discuss the principle of "raising the spine and dropping the chest" and it's application in energy gates qigong (chigung) and internal martial arts, like xingyi, bagua and tai chi. Also Jess tells a story about Bruce and Isaac reminisces about the old days at Anvil Ranch and Bruce's early retreats.