Boerewors

Psychic vampirism and Qi

So I've been reading Jerry Alan Johnson's book, Daoist Exorcism, and in the part about Psychic Vampirism he talks about the Psychic Vampire stealing Qi and storing it in the LDT, then later refining it based on the magician's Five Element Constitution. This made me really think. Since I've only recently begun to practice Daoist practices, but am not that new to the LHP in the Western Esoteric tradition, I am not completely unfamiliar with Psychic Vampirism and have a few books on the subject, but I've never used them. I think I'm changing my mind though.

If what is stolen through Psychic Vampirism is Qi, then doesn't that bypass the need to refine Jing to Qi in Neidan? Maybe this is a stupid question, just thought this would be interesting to talk about.

Edited by Boerewors
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My understanding is that there would be a need for more refinement of said stolen Qi because most people's energy is shit. Furthermore, be careful with drawing from other peoples Qi field. Free Will is not just some idealistic notion....it is a part of the fabric of reality. When you cross that line, naturally there are consequences. 

When it comes to exchanging energy for mutual benefit, one alternative is Tree Gong. Trees have very pure and comforting Qi.....much more harmonious and beneficial than the average person walking the streets. Furthermore there usually always open to exchanging if approached with good intent. Evoking Angels, Sacred Sex....etc. Intent is key in all different approaches. 

Edited by RiverSnake
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, RiverSnake said:

My understanding is that there would be a need for more refinement of said stolen Qi because most people's energy is shit. Furthermore, be careful with drawing from other peoples Qi field. Free Will is not just some idealistic notion....it is a part of the fabric of reality. When you cross that line, naturally there are consequences. 

When it comes to exchanging energy for mutual benefit, one alternative is Tree Gong. Trees have very pure and comforting Qi.....much more harmonious and beneficial than the average person walking the streets.Furthermore there usually always open to exchanging if approached with good intent. Evoking Angels, Sacred Sex....etc. Intent is key in all different approaches. 

Thank you very much for this post man, very much appreciated. A few questions though if I may?

1) What kind of refinement would be required? 

2) With trees, would the energy from trees be easier to refine?

3) Would absorbing Qi like this on a regular basis nullify the Jing -> Qi converstion requirement in Neidan, in your opinion?

I have read some of your posts and see you're also into Jason Miller's work. Than you for your consideration bud.

So what happens if someone were to walk into a very busy street full of people and absorb all their energy could he fill his dantien in 5 minutes? haha

I don't know of any particular processes of refinement that focus on vampirism.....its not my field.

My experience with trees is that your cultivation does get an extra boost because your dealing with more than just your energy field.....there's more voltage at your disposal. 1hr of Tree work is equivalent to 1hr and 30 minutes of regular chi kung. 

Jing is rocket fuel for cultivation....i wouldn't look for "a way out" of utilizing this potent force to your benefit. Jing is the energy we extract from food....it's an important part of our nature. Whether Vampirism or Tree Gong will help you side step the Jing requirements for cultivation? I highly doubt it (complimentary perhaps), the path is one of deep and heartbreaking challenges. Those whom try to dodge the necessary difficulties usually don't get far. If your worried about not having enough Jing....then eat more Jing rich foods and moderate your sexual activities (or practice sacred sex, Kamajayi Mudra....etc). 

Jason Millers SS course is quite handy....highly recommend for budding sorcerers. 

Edited by RiverSnake
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, RiverSnake said:

My experience with trees is that your cultivation does get an extra boost because your dealing with more than just your energy field.....there's more voltage at your disposal. 1hr of Tree work is equivalent to 1hr and 30 minutes of regular chi kung. 

So on the day that I do the Tree Gong I just skip the regular qigong sets that I do before seated practice? Thanks a lot man, this will probably help me a lot, I do appreciate it.

Whether Vampirism or Tree Gong will help you side step the Jing requirements for cultivation? I highly doubt it (complimentary perhaps), the path is one of deep and heartbreaking challenges.

Time is on my side for now, so when I feel ready to put this into practice I will try cutting out the Jing -> Qi part, by absorbing more Qi from external sources like trees. I have to try it out and see if it works, it would save me a lot of heartache, so it's worth taking a few years to try it out, advice still highly appreciated though, and will always keep this in mind.

If your worried about not having enough Jing....then eat more Jing rich foods and moderate your sexual activities

The moderate sexual activities is not possible for me, and won't be in the future, thus why I'm looking to try different approaches. I did hear Wa Mu's one book has an approach where you don't lose Jing by ejaculating with your partner, do you think this technique would be worth learning? If this solves the problem obviously the traditional route would remain the priority.

scared sex, Kamajayi Mudra

Never heard of these, do they nullify the need to retain semen?

Jason Millers SS course is quite handy....highly recommend for budding sorcerers. 

Thank you once again RiverSnake, I really do appreciate you enlightening me. I wish you fortune, good health, and a pleasant evening man. 

Edited by Boerewors

Kamajayi Mudra is for alchemizing sexual energy if your dealing with excess.

Typo....."sacred sex". 

Some forms of sacred/tantric sex involve ejaculation....many do not....but rather conserve the seed and circulate the energy for a powerful and blissful exchange. Never tried those that involve release so i can't say. Experiment and see for yourself. If when you "release" you feel a sense of emptiness, weakness and loss of interest in your partner.....you got the answer right there. 

Edited by RiverSnake
  • Thanks 1

You can't use tree or animal qi. The body won't automatically transmute it to human chi. It will just pass it along for raw voltage.

That is also saddic nonsense, to drain other beings, irrelevant of what form they hold. You will simply never reach the Dao or higher stages than normal like that.

I know a couple Left Hand Path principles that are simply nowhere in books or videos similarly the most powerful techniques of building them involves making them yourself. This vampire stuff is just slow and nonsense. It's also totally invented. Vampires drain raw matter not energy and their bodies are obviously non regular human to be able to do that. History new agegised.

Also the equation does not refer to post-natal resources and also refers to the states in their absolute non-sense not the immediate I-think-I-can replicate it sense. Jing refers to hormones matter as well. That post-natal shen is not different from it's chi. It is the same energy. Shen or MIND, in the equation, refers to pre-heaven qi.

Jing to qi refers to reaching what the hindus call tejas field stage, or shen field by qiqong terms. You max all the chi in the body. Because anymore is too much on the physical body and start to convert it all to that yin shen/lowest astral energy. If you are celibate this requires 12-14 years usually. All 3 dan tiens active, and shusuma is the last to open FULLY. That is energy may always be flowing in the meridian but little and unrefined energy as well. So if your jing or body is weak and fragile or OLD it will take longer, because the toxins waste that post-natal jing subtle substance thus wasting post-natal qi in the game.

So each component in the equation is an entirely new essence or entirely source of samadhi/presence and quality of awareness with almost entirely different physics from the adjacent principle. Each is a whole new world to you, as well as whole new and entirely different set of abilities or siddhis unique to that level of physics possible. Cultivation is cosmic evolution not celibacy and stopping thinking.

It's best to gather chi from the air and soil when you do. That's what you do through celibacy anyway, by breathing and absorbing what the food you eat absorbed. You can also emit a ton chi and capture it on camera. Replaying that video or keeping the photo open in electronic format which refreshes itself usually at least 60 times a second, will re-emit the energy for free. This can be done with all 5 hindu koshas.

Jing to Qi is simply about getting healthy and transcending the pull on the mind to well...daydreams, nonsense subconscious desires or 'earth'. So you must seek this line of thinking when working in the post-natal worlds. You are swimming in a sea of all energies, but usually only the physical body and it's level of samadhi/mind is developed in people so they can usually manipulate and perceive these energies without practice or specific training.

On 1/24/2020 at 12:16 AM, Goku76 said:

So what happens if someone were to walk into a very busy street full of people and absorb all their energy could he fill his dantien in 5 minutes? haha

No. Not enough chi. Far from enough. Most people would outlet sexually with all that mixed and horny and marked chi. Energy is awareness at the end of the day. . .

or Will by some other systems.

On 1/24/2020 at 1:14 AM, RiverSnake said:

Some forms of sacred/tantric sex involve ejaculation....many do not....

to my knowledge those that do, do it after they've build up the ladder and achieved the primal and main goal of those that do not. So not to say they are an entirely different practice in the same room. :)

I've been listening to this guy Thorne's videos for a bit. He talked a bit about how the spirits from his book Shadownomicon are affiliated with Vampirism...though they are difficult to work with (Intermediate and Advanced practitioners only). You may want to check it out for insights into that sphere.